The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cayden & Reain's Revenge. [HidanLuver] (mature)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cayden & Reain's Revenge. [HidanLuver] (mature) Empty Cayden & Reain's Revenge. [HidanLuver] (mature)

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:06 pm

Reain was in his bunk one day when the gaurds and brought back his bunk mate Cayden. He looks as they throw him into the room and lock the door behind. Him Reain stands up and says, "Tonight we get out of this hell whole." He balls up his fist and punchs out the bars in the window. "Good thing we had been diggin at those bars for years now... huh?" He starts to climb out the window then he reaches back in so that Cayden could grab his arm and lower him as close to the next wall under their windo. Cayden and Reain had been planning this escape for years. When Cayden swung him to the wall. He searched the area and let Cayden know it was okay to jump. When he did Reain sticks out his arm and catches swinging him into the wall harder then they planned. Then he helped pull him up and pats him on the shoulder. "Come on Cayden we go to move we don't have to much time before the next twenty minute check up." He stands up and get ready to make their next big run. They had an huge jump form the wall they were on to the wall that lead to their freedom.

((I hope I didn't mispell your man's name and I hope it is to your liking if not just let me know.))
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Cayden & Reain's Revenge. [HidanLuver] (mature) Empty Re: Cayden & Reain's Revenge. [HidanLuver] (mature)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:34 pm

Cayden smirked and flipped off the guards behind their back as they threw him into the room. The door closed and his and Reain's plan unfolded quickly. He couldn't believe they were finally out. And he actually had to bite his tongue to keep from bursting into laughter. Cayden sighed and grabbed his own shoulder, rolling it a couple times before stretching his arms out in front of him. His long silver ponytail trailing around the back of his knees, "Ya, ya I know." He said in response to Reain's words. He looks at the jump in front of him. He just hoped he could make it without casualty. He takes a deep breath getting maybe two steps to start before jumping. He leaped for his life, wishing he had better technique as he soon found himself about to plummet back down, he hadn't wanted to but he used his power to lower his gravity and give himself another boost to land on the other wall, stumbling only slightly. "Whoaa..." he said as he almost fell off, flailing his arms slightly but managing to catch himself. He turned on his heel to look at Reain, "Come on. Come on." he said before taking a step back and landing on the side of the wall that meant freedom. He took in a deep breath as he waited for this escape partner.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cayden & Reain's Revenge. [HidanLuver] (mature) Empty Re: Cayden & Reain's Revenge. [HidanLuver] (mature)

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Reain looks at Cayden. "Yeah well I don't have your abiltiy so fuck off." He gives Cayden the finger playing around and then takes an few steps back and takes an huge leap form one wall to the next. He falls short but grabs the ledge. "A little help Cayden. I feel a little short man." Reain was just barley pulling himself up. On anyother day when he wasn't escaping form an testing facilty lifting himself would not have been a problem. He made sure he stayed in great shape but couldn't really do that in an testing facilty.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:32 pm

Cayden heard him having trouble and managed to get up back up the wall no problem. He grabbed Reain's wrists and hauled him up. Being a secret test facilities failed ultimate weapon had its perks. He had managed to stay at peak physical condition. Though they had loved Phelan, Cayden had been there fall back option. When Phelan left they feared the worst and had Cayden train his body, his mind and his powers, he didn't complain though. "So, you ready to go, I'm sick of looking at this morbid place." Cayden said with one look at the facility.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:23 am

Reain smiles and says, "Hell yeah lets get out of her." Reain leaped down the wall and lands with Cayden. "Lets get out of her." Reain says running out towards the dock. Cayden we gotta find an big boat we don't know if we are on an island or just the coast some where." They find an nice cruise ship. Reain's left eye started to look over everthing. He analyzed everthing and then he felt his strength come back. "We are free and this thing they have done to my eye knows it." He smiles. "Lets get that boat and get the hell out of her." Reain leaps on to the boat and then he searches the boat for weapons and then they left the dock.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Cayden followed Reain quickly just nodding or that occasional, "Yeah, yeah." where necessary, right now all he was trying to do was keep himself from laughing, he couldn't believe they were finally out of there. They got a boat and were off on an even larger scale. Cayden knew the people back at the facility weren't that stupid though and would probably be after them soon, especially since Cayden was there last hope. Cayden just decided to sit down and take a rest and let the sun he had barely ever seen seep into his skin with a sigh, "This is great...finally out of there..."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Reain laughs at Cayden's comment. "Yeah for you I am going to get an ear full when I get home if and only if she hasn't given up on me and started dating someone else." He looks back and says, "We have the biggest boat that was on the dock the others can't go to far out into the ocean the boats will take in to much water and sink." After an while Reain goes and sits across form Cayden "So we never really got to talk about what had happened in that god foresaken place. But if you don't want to go there lets not." He looks at Cayden and waits for an response.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:09 am

Cayden nods and laughs slightly at Reain's first words, looking down at this hands then he looked up at him as he sat across from and asked about talking about all the stuff that had gone on it that terrible place, "Well...What exactly is there to talk about...it was just a bunch of crazy bastards who wanted to create some ultimate weapon and failed completely..." he said with a shrug. "I don't know how much or if you've heard of Phelan at all..." He said with a cocked eyebrow wondering what exactly there was to say about that place that you wouldn't be able to figure out after a couple days...other then maybe the special treatment some of the subjects under went...mainly Cayden and Phelan though having both been 'created' there.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:23 pm

Reain looks at him and says, "Well who the fuck cares we are out of there. And when I get home my girl is going to chew me an knew one but with my new eye and strenght it shouldn't hurt to bad." He smiles at Cayden. "I should warn you I have no idea how long we will be out her before we se land. But I hope it is soon that crazy house still has and helicopter." He goes behind the wheel of the boat and increases the speed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:29 pm

Cayden sighs and leans back slightly, "Aren't you lucky you at least have somewhere to go." He said with a laugh, "But in case you didn't know I've lived in that damn place my whole life." He said with a smile loud enough that he knew that Reain would hear him. "Kind of a pain in the ass really...what the hell am I going to do now...Why didn't I ever think of this?" He said with an angry sigh, "God for someone as 'wise' as me...I sure can be an idiot sometimes..." He said.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:17 pm

Reain looks at Cayden and says, "You don't understand I have been gone for four years in that amount of time she could have forgotten about me and gone to someone else." Reain looks at Cayden and says, "If that is so I guess I just got an new room mate." He looks at Cadyen and laughs.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Cayden shrugged, "Well that is a possibility, I guess...and if that is the case then we'd both be in the same situation? With nowhere to go and no one to turn to? But I'm sure you have some friends even if your girl doesn't even remember you name. " Cayden said with a rather sly smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Reain looks at him and says, "For someone who has been on that island your whole life you are queit the smartass." He smirks at Cayden. "Come on these asswholes ain't going to let you their best project get away. Well the best project next to me." He looks around and says, "My eye is picking up something we are about twenty miles form land." Reain turns the boat and heads for the land.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Cayden laughed, he strived to be a smart ass, that and he was pretty sure he couldn't help it. But at the comment of being the best next to him he laughed more, "No. I believe you mean next to Phelan. Don't be so cocky, I'm allowed to be cocky though cuz you don't know the full extent of my power." Cayden said with a smirk.He sighed in an unnoticeable manner as Reain said they were close to land, he didn't know whether that was something to be happy about or not...but he guess he wouldn't know until they were there.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:07 pm

Upon reaching land Reain looks at Cayden and says, "I hope you can swim." Reain forces the throttle on the boat to max and brakes the handle off. Then lobbs it on the floor. "This is how we find out weather this is safety or not." He picks up two big deep sea diving knives and tosses one to Cayden and straps the other one to his leg. Befoe diving off the side of the boat just before making sure the boat was heading for the rocks on the side of the Island.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:05 pm

Cayden cocked an eyebrow for a moment before realizing what this guy was doing and groaning to himself, grabbing the knife he was thrown and eying it for a second he jumped off the boat as well. He hit the water not to far from Reain extending his arms to keep from going to far under, resurfacing moments later. "Ugh, i hate swimming. My hair takes hours to dry..."he complained, wrinkling his nose. He started swimming in towards the shore.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:15 am

Reain laughs and says, "Pretty boy come on. We have to swim as far away form the flames as possible before we even think about go on to the shore. He then swims around the to the side before crawling out of the water on too the shore.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:32 am

Cayden stopped mid swim at Reain's words before groaning and following him instead. When they finally got up onto shore Cayden just glared everywhere while trying to wring the water out of his hair, "I think I've already said this...but I hate swimming."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:46 pm

Reain looks at him and says, "How is it that someone who lived in on an crazy island you like the way you look." Reain mumbles under his breath. "Pretty boy." Then he smirks at Cayden and pulls out his knife and says, "We got company at the crash site. He points into the air as an helicopter came roaring down near the crash of the boat. Reain looks back at Cayden for men one scinetist and three gaurds. Two automatic guns three pistols and three tazers. Take out the guards and snatch the helicopter and leave the scinetist here to rot with his guards.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Cayden smirked, "My looks, my smarts, and my powers are all I have so i flounce over them, that's the kind of person I am." Cayden replied with a smirk. But he turned around with a frown as Reain pointed at the helicopter. Cayden laughs lightly and listens to the explanation. "I've never been one to use weapons." Cayden said shaking his head dropping the knife he had been given by Reain earlier, "So...how about you take them on and I'll back you up, I won't let them hit you I swear." He said with a laugh, preparing to use his powers to shield Reain and himself as he had been trained to do. His specialties as of right now were trapping people, making them unable to move and reflecting projectiles and little to none could break either of them.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:28 pm

Reain picks up the other knife and says, "Fine watch an ex-specail forces man do what he does best." He charges out leaping from tree to tree not making an noise. When the for men get to the crash zone. Reain leaps up and kills the one at the back with and slash across the throat and before his body hit the ground Reain turns and throws his knife into the back of the other two's necks scilencing them. Then as the first body hit the ground and the scientist started to turn around Reain leaps into the air and grabs the man's shoulders flinging him into an tree ribs first. Then he signals for Cayden to come join him as he rushed over to the helicopter.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Cayden watched with a rather shocked look. It would seem he wasn't really that needed anyway. He walked over to Reain with a smile clapping. "I'm impressed, that was really good. I'm probably wouldn't have been able to do that." Cayden said with a smirk and a laugh. He had no idea whether he would be able to do that and he didn't really have anyway to find out right now.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Reain smiles and says, "Yeah its to bad there wasn't more of them I was just getting my mojo back." He leaps into the helicopter and pulls off after Cayden jumped in. "Hey I think that you could do that without any problems. Hell you cleard that wall like it was nothing." He then turned the helicopter and says, "Sweet this thing has GPS I know where we are and It will take about three hours to get to Japan which is cool. That is where I was stationed and that is where my girl should be."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:04 pm

Cayden looked out as they got in the helicopter and took off. He smiled and laughed slightly at the compliment, "Defensive maneuvers are my forte, well at least when it comes to powers. Agility and stuff like that is also simple stuff for me...but combat isn't my best..." He explained with a laugh. He nodded at how long it would take and where they were going. "Japan, eh? Sounds... interesting. Don't know the language but it shouldn't be to hard to pick up with a brain as evolved as mine." he said with a laugh getting comfortable for the flight.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Reain looks at Cayden and laughs, "I don't know the language either but my girl can and plus we won't be staying there long." I am US. military. We were only here for an peice treaty." He points off into the distance. "That hunk of land should be coming into view to you in about six minutes." As the approched Japan Reain looks at Cayden with this silly little smile on his face and says, "I forgot one thing." He shurgs his shoulders and says, "This isn't public airspace any more. And they won't hesitate to blow us out of the sky so. "Get ready to swim again. He straps on parachute and says, "Sorry." And kicks open his door then places another parachute in Cayden's lap.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next