The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thangor: Of Magic and Steamworks [[Open maybe Mature]]

Go down

Thangor: Of Magic and Steamworks [[Open maybe Mature]] Empty Thangor: Of Magic and Steamworks [[Open maybe Mature]]

Post by nuwisha Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:54 pm

The sound of the screaming birds and merchants in the harbour filled the air as the shouts from seamen from hundreds of ships mixed in to the orchestra. Venoa was constantly busy city with more then fifty thousand inhabitants and a constant stream of refuges, merchants and settlers made so that the city was never calm.

Lawrence Wyndham was standing on the deck of one of the many almost identical ships that was waiting to get in to port. He was looking out at the city it was hard to understand that any living creature could build something this big. At his side was a huge trunk in it was most of his equipment that he had successfully saved when he fled the war. He had been a professor and successful inventor despite his young age it was perhaps just his age that made him flee a feel for adventure if you may.

It took almost an hour for the ship to finally get a free spot in the dock. He stepped of the plank and took a deep breath of the sea air there was something strangely satisfying to be on dry land again, even if he legs left wobbly. There were many old seadogs in the streets surrounding the harbour and this did really creep Lawrence out. “Ah here it is.” He said as he stopped by a tavern named ‘The one eyed Rat.’ It was a small and smelly tavern and he really was sticking out with is well kept hair and find clothes. A number of seamen were looking at him as he walked up to the owner with his large trunk always with him. Before he could even ask the owner anything did two large seadogs pull him aside, they were probably twice his size with arms thick as logs. “Ey w’ do not lik’ ye highborn typ’ her’.” Once of them said with a very heavy accent telling that he was not born here. “Ye’ ge’ back to ye castle befo’ w’ kick ye from her’ to Kingdom Com’.” The other seadog had the same accent as the first. Before Lawrence could answer did the first grab around his troth and lift him in to the air, he could smell that the man had been drinking and was probably already drunk.
nuwisha
nuwisha

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Thangor: Of Magic and Steamworks [[Open maybe Mature]] Empty Re: Thangor: Of Magic and Steamworks [[Open maybe Mature]]

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:53 am

(What are you looking for in this RP?)

Back to top Go down

Thangor: Of Magic and Steamworks [[Open maybe Mature]] Empty Re: Thangor: Of Magic and Steamworks [[Open maybe Mature]]

Post by nuwisha Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:07 am

((well I do have a background for the world somewhere, but some type of treasure hunter or the alike would be good as my character is to tell the truth some what like me at some points. Any fantasy like race would do would male of female do not matter.))
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:12 am

(How about a female bounty hunter is after him because he fled the war and she needs the bounty that is on his head so she can get her family out of trouble.)

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:19 am

((sound like a good back story, just a note the war he fled were between Kingdom Come (yes that is the name ^^) and Commonwealth of Isles which is both in Thangor))
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:41 am

Thangor: Of Magic and Steamworks [[Open maybe Mature]] Hono2
Alexis Mary Bell a half-breed walks the portside looking for her target. She was to either capture this traitor or join a brothel to pay for her father’s debt to the Kingdom Come. She had no choice but hunt this young warrior and bring his back to be hanged for treason.
She says calmly with another sigh, “I only have a week before they come find me and place me in a brothel. I need to find this guy soon.” She winces as her dog ears picked up the yelling of two drunk sailors carrying off a young man. She goes up to them placing a sword against their neck and says, “Hey sailor, put down the boy now. I have some business with him.”

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:59 am

With a loud thunk did Lawrence hit the hard wooden floor of the tavern as the first sea-dog dropped him and turned towards the half-breed. "He' he' what w' got he', ye sai' som' preet' lass." The first one said whit his breath still heavy with the stick of alcohol. "W' wer' just the' high born typ’ ey better Inn." The second sea dog moved up behind her with a animalistic grin on his face. "Yeh' just poin' th' wa'".
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:25 pm

Ayasha cracks her knuckles and beat the guy to a bloody pulp for looking at her like that. She says tossing him into a building causing a hug dent, “Look at me like I am whore again and I will kill you.” She beats the other sailor for the hell of it and then picked up the man quickly running away with him. She says to him, “You are Lawrence Wyndham. I am here to send you back home to be hanged for treason. Then I can get the money I need.” She keeps running so no one could stop them.

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:10 pm

"Treason?!" He was confused he had only been in Thangor barely a couple of hour and he have meet more problem then during a month. He though it was only a rumour but he have heard that the Kingdom were searching for defector from both sides, apparently it was true. "Hey listen to me Im not in the military I don't know what you are talking about, I'm just a inventor from the Isles." He tried to struggle to get out of her grip on him but were not successful as he were not nearly as strong as she.
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Alexis looks at him and says, “You still fled from the war and you will be hung for it.” She hits him on the head and says, “Stop squirming. You have caused me enough trouble for today.” She runs through each small town making her way to the Isles faster than any horse or ship. As she ran, her silver tail and hair shined in the sun. Being part dog demon made her love to run and be free. Too bad she was all alone in the world other than her full demon cousins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down