The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Me Free (Open. M.)

2 posters

Go down

Set Me Free (Open. M.) Empty Set Me Free (Open. M.)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:58 am

Set Me Free (Open. M.) Lawrence1

Lawrence found himself in the bathroom, washing himself off after finishing up with a client. It had been a disgusting old sadist of a man who had decided it wouldn't be good unless Lawrence handcuffed to the bed, gagged and hit whenever he squirmed. The dark haired teen looked down at his body and saw multiple red hand prints on all the skin he could see. He rubbed his face, not knowing how much more of this he would be able to take before it drove him completely mad.

He cleaned up quickly knowing that this was the last client of the night and that he had the next day off because his boss was going off somewhere. Now if only a day off meant he could leave this place, the smell was stuck in his nose already and he couldn't stand it, he hated the fact that he had to live in it as well, he hated the fact that he smelt like this. It made him feel incredibly dirty, even though he, from a technical stand point, was very dirty, even though to himself, this was not his life, his life had ended two years ago when he was forced to start this terrible job.

He went back down the hall to his room and did eventually end up finding sleep. He slept for the whole night, completely worn out from the activities from earlier that day.When he woke up in the morning he couldn't help but be in pain. It was a terrible feeling that throbbed and it made him feel even more disgusting and dirty as it made him remember what he had done the night before. He rubbed his temples letting out a sigh as he tried to forget it for the most part before getting out of bed, he wasn't going to stay here he was going out, even if it was a cold winter day.

Soon enough he was walking down the street his cold eyes examining everything and everyone warily. It felt as though everyone around him was silently judging him even if they didn't know who he was or what he did. He saw a group of people around his age laughing and having fun loitering outside a convenience store, Lawrence didn't envy them though, they took life for granted and didn't know that it was something that could be lost within moments like it had had for Lawrence himself. It really made him angry. Though at the same time he wondered what people his age actually did that could make them so happy in life that could let them laugh like that, like they didn't care what the rest of the world thought of them.

He was now actually debating whether or not to go over and see what they were talking about when he bumped into someone, "Sorry..." he mumbled in a very quiet voice before looking up at the person he had walked into. His eyes opened wide slightly at the familiar face, one of the boss's right hand men. And he did not look happy, "You tryin' to escape, boy?" The man asked in a gruff voice. Lawrence shook his head and backed up slightly, taking his hands out of his pockets ready to defend himself if necessary. The man grabbed the front of Lawrence's jacket and dragged him back up the street in the direction he had come. "L-let go..." Lawrence managed to stutter out, this just made the large man tighten his grip on the seemingly fragile little boys jacket.

They were outside the club before the man turned to look at Lawrence again, "You either stay inside, or in the fucking alley where I say they shoulda fuckin kept ya!" He yelled before shoving Lawrence into the alley beside the club. "If I or any one else see ya trying to escape again, you're fuckin dead!" He yelled before back handing Lawrence hard the rings on his hands digging into the pale boy's cheek forcing him to the side where he hit a wall and used it to brace himself. He was kneed in the gut and the force drove the air out of him and he fell to the ground, where he was lift up one more time and punched in the nose before being left in the alley.

He finally let it out as the man left and started sobbing into the cold hard ground. Outside was the only place he could cry without getting ridiculed. There were no tape recorders to tell the boss that he was crying quietly to himself. He was in pain right now and he could feel the warm blood running down his lip into his mouth from his nose. He needed to get inside and clean himself up. He started to drag himself along the ground to get out of the alley but couldn't make it all the way, his weak little body finally having enough. He heard footsteps approaching and didn't want to know who was possibly approaching it was probably that terrible man again going to drag him back inside. He braced himself for the worst.

((ya, so i figure it's kinda obvious what supposed to happen here, but if you can find away to spice up even your first post please do. ya i sorta drew the picture for this character...and I actually ended up working hard on this character which I didn't really expect to do. But ya I like him as a character but he id pretty much based off the character of the same name from the manga Boys Next Door. So ya, for the the other character I don't care if its a girl or a guy but I'd like it if they were at least a couple years older then my character. Please feel free to join, my posts wont always be this long.))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Set Me Free (Open. M.) Empty Re: Set Me Free (Open. M.)

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Mind if I join??? Got a few questions though...is it going to be romantic or what not and is it just a human character you are looking for or does it matter? And why is he forced to stay in an alley or inside? Is there a specific type of person you are looking for???
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Female Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:43 pm

((i dont mind at all, it might be romantic I don't particularly care and a human character would be preferable. He's forced to stay near or in the building because he is property of the man who owns the building and he's had to many people run away from him so he tries to keep leashes on everyone he owns. And no, no specific type of person ^_^' Srry i didn't reply to this since...holy crap,er October ...))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down