The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature Empty Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 11:00 am

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature Anime--1Alice Gray died of a brain tumor when she was sixteen. Her soul and spirit went to the other side, but she did not want to go to Heaven. Back then people were using a forbidden art called Alchemy. Someone needed to protect the Gate from being use as an escape from the world they were supposed to be in. So God had her bound to the Gate. So for all this time, Alice has been alone with the sinned souls of the gate. One day when Alice was losing all of her hope of ever being free, she heard someone singing a song. She thinks, "Who could be singing?"
[Verse 1]
If I could, take a trip, to outer space
She would be the one, I will see
When I get, to heavens gate
She would welcome me with her arms, open wide, and a smile
Will shadow me brighter than the sun
She hasn't had a fair chance, so I'll give her one
Let me tell you who she is, yeah

[Chorus]
She's a fallen angel, sent from heaven up above
She's a fallen angel, waitin for me to love her, yeah
(Know that she's) She's a fallen angel, take your judgment off her
I know, that she's a fallen angel

[Verse 2]
You know, I should
Help her mend, her broken wings
So she can fly again
But I don't, wanna lose everything that I've gained
Turnin me a selfish man (oh)
Cause without em my heart just don't go, no more (no more)
I couldn't take the pain, from watchin her fly away
So say that you'll stay
She's mine

[Chorus]
She's a fallen angel, (ooh) sent from heaven up above
She's a fallen angel, waitin for me to love her, yeah
(Know that she's) She's a fallen angel, so take your judgment off her
I know, that she's a fallen angel

[Verse 3]
Don't you
Baby don't you (don't you worry) worry
I'm gon help you (I'm gon help you ) fly
(I'm gon help you fly)
Just take me under yo (take me under) wings,
And we can reach the (we can reach the) sky
(we can reach the sky)
Baby don't you (don't you worry) worry,
I'm gon help you (I'm gon help you ) fly
(I'm gon help you fly)
Yo mama, don't you (take me under) worry
you gon reach the (we can reach the) sky
(we can reach the sky)
She's a...

[Chorus]
She's a fallen angel, (hey hey) sent from heaven up above, just for me
She's a fallen angel, waitin for me to wrap my heart around her, know
(Know that she's) She's a fallen angel, makin due with all the judgment (no)
I know, that she's (yeah) a fallen angel (ooh ahh)

[Verse 4]
Baby I know
I know that they done hurt you
But I'm here
Let's take it all away
So if you let me...
You know what, just put your heart in my hands
And everything they say, I take it back
Like this...

[reversed last verse]

[Verse 5]
You don't mean nothing,
I don't want ya,
I don't need ya,
Never loved ya,
You're nobody,
And 'll never make it,
You're a mistake (ooh),

Back to top Go down

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature Empty Re: Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 05, 2009 2:42 pm

Silver Wind an bounty hunter known for using Alchemy. And one day he was singing a song while he was fixing up a wound he got from a huge fight he often sang this song it was the last thing he heard his mother say. He often sang this song when he was hurt.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 3:51 pm

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature Anime--1 Alice could hear a man singing. She tries getting in his mind. She says to him in his mind, “Excuse me um I need help. I am trapped in the gate that you see when you use alchemy in human transmutation. Please help me out of here…” Her voice was eerie and shady like she has not spoken in a while. Alice hoped the man knew what she was talking about. She did not want to spend another sixteen-thousand years in this eerie place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Silver Wind smiles as he says, "You got it." He immedately drew up the circle. He smiles as he made a few home made touches and places a dead body in the middle he snaps both his hands and claps them together. And places them on the circle and the body was snatched away as this beautiful woman come throught as the body left. He smiles and says, "I make my own alchemy rules and spells.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 7:41 pm

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature Anime--1 Alice looked around with a smile. She was no longer surrounded by sinned souls. She looked at the man who freed her. She say, “Thank you for freeing me…” Alice’s voice was still eerie and shady as she spoke. Her brown hair reached down to the floor now. Her eyes looked around her. Her wings were clipped and would take a while to grow back. She looked at her wings and sighed sadly. She says thinking aloud, “What is the point of being an angel if you can’t fly around?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 2:56 am

Silver Wind looked at her. "Can you handle yourself we are not really in safe territory." He looks at her and then starts to finish wraping his wounds. He was cut up just about all over. He smiles and looks at Alice. "My name is Silver Wind and you are?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 9:49 am

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature Anime--1Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature DarkswordAlice made a sword appear in her hand. She says, "I can defend myself fine..." She looked back at her wings a moment. She says as she looks back him, "My name is Alice Gray. Thanks to you I am no longer the guardain of that eerie gate." Her body stiffened as she felt someone with an evil soul was nearby. She could also smell blood on the person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 11:20 am

Silver Wind smiled as she pulled out the sword. He smiled and held up his hands. Both of his hands had white gloves with silver alchemy he snaps his fingers the wind picks up his long silver hair was blowing and he looked at Alice. "Well Alice you looks like you picked up on our friend to."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 11:32 am

Will I Ever Be Free? Male Mature Anime--1 Alice nodded and looked behind her. A man carrying three swords on his back and one in each hand walked into their view. He was covered in fresh blood. Alice’s blade turned black as it sensed the evil soul in the man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 12:57 pm

Silver Wind held up his hand to Rose signaling for her to stop. He snaped his fingers and the wind circled around his fist. He smiled as the man with the swords started to approch him. He then through two punches that shot wind off of his fist and towards the man. The man dodge them and charged Silver. He leaped into the air and says, "Now Alice it is your turn he shot a few more shots of wind at the guy and made him move towards Alice.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 1:04 pm

Alice watched closely as she watched Sliver Wind and the man fight. She found his weak spot just by watching the man closely. She charged at the man and hit him in the knee hard enough for him to drop to the floor. Alice then stabbed him in the chest and his evil soul was absorbed into the sword. The blade began to glow blue as the soul was sealed inside the sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Silver smiled as he watched Alice to take out this man with little to no effort. He smiles as he snaps his finger again the wind slows his fist go back to normal and he looks at Alice, "You are pretty good." He walks over to her and takes her hand. "Put your sword away we don't have time to fight eveyrthing in this forest." He pulls her out of the forest. When they make it out of the forest Silver his arms were bleeding and his leg had a cut on it his bandages were bleeding through he fell to an knee.

(How come you stopped the rp and our story.)
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 1:35 pm

((I got a writer’s block on both. Sorry…)) Alice looked at his wounds a moment. She put her hand out towards his body and a purple colored energy surrounded his body. All his wounds were healed in a matter of minutes. The energy went away and Alice felt dizzy. She has not healed a person in thousands of years. She says, “You should be better now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 1:39 pm

(ok take your time beautiful.) Silver jumped up as she looked a little dizzy and grabed her. "Are you okay. If you need thanks to you I can help you if you need it." He started to put he arm over his sholder.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 1:54 pm

Alice looked at him and said, “I’m okay. I just have not healed anyone in a long time. So it took a lot out of me to heal you.” She leaned against him gently. She was still dizzy as she leaned against him. She says, “I will get strong as I get use to being out of the gate. I was in there a long time…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Silver smiles as he picks her all the way up, "Well I got strength for days I can carry until you get you rest back and whatever else you may need." He Holds her in her arms. "I hope this isn't uncomfotable for you if so just let me know."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 2:09 pm

Alice blushed when Sliver Wind picked her up in his arms. She says, “This is fine for me…” Her voice was back to the eerie but kind voice she had earlier. As he began to carry her off she asks, “Why do you use alchemy? I mean it can be useful but at the same time, you could be killed if you don’t use it right.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 2:25 pm

"It has taken a lot from me but it has given me more." He looks at her and removes the shades off his face his eyes are light silver and almost see through. He smiles and says, "I can activate it any time I want to but thinks to alchemy I can control the wind as I feel but I were the gloves to throw off enemies." He smiles as starts to carry her down a pathway.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Alice looked at his eyes in wonder. She says, “When I was human alchemy was forbidden and if you were caught using it, we were killed. My brother tried to use alchemy to save me from a brain tumor, but all it was speed my death up. When I died, my brother blamed himself and vowed never to use it again. His soul was put in the gate a year later.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 2:44 pm

Silver looks at her. "I am sorry to hear about your life and what happened to you." He holds her a lot closer don't worry I will take care of you when ever you need me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Alice blushed and said, “I will not try to be a burden to you.” She laid her head against his shoulder. She says, “I have only really seen the bad things about alchemy. But that was sixteen thousand years ago. I bet a lot has changed since then.” She looked back up at him. She hoped she would not be a burden to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 3:13 pm

Silver smiles, "You would never be a burden to me." He held her a little closer and started to jog with her in his arms. "Go to sleep you are very tired." He stars running and lets her doze off after a while he gets tired and his eyes glow. The wind picks up an his feet leaves the ground and they take off.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 3:27 pm

Alice went to sleep happily. Her body became even lighter than before. The nubs that use to be her wings tried to flutter some when he made the wind pick up. When they moved, they began to bleed some. Alice began to wince in pain as her wings continued to try and regenerate. She says in her sleep, “Stupid wings hold still.” They stopped moving for a little while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Silver saw this and stopped the wind and he landed and he started running again. He wispered in Alice's ear. "I am sorry about causing you pain when you could have avoided it." After a while he made a campsite for the both of them with two diffrent tents and a fire.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 3:58 pm

Alice woke up when it was night. She looks around and then at her wings. They were covered in dry blood. She says, “Even though they are enough but stubs, they still try to fly.” She got up and stood in the moonlight. Alice’s wings started to grow back as the light allowed them to grow back at a faster rate than normal. Her whole body glowed in the moonlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next