The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forsaken (May be R)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Forsaken (May be R) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Forsaken (May be R)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:31 am

Hamona presses her lips to his gently and says, “Take as much energy from me as you need.” She jumps at the sound of another gun going off again. She groans as she hears some of the other girls laughing at her. She sticks her tongue out at them and goes back to paying attention to Clause and the movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Clause kisses her... and says back. "Thank you... I would but... I don't need any right now..." he said. But he deepens the kiss, holding her a bit closer. "Don't worry about them..." he says. "You're the one cuddling with a demon... I think they might be a bit jealous..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:15 pm

Hamona looks at him a smile and kisses him back deeply. She says, “Well they do have a right to be jealous. You are an attractive young man.” She gets closer to him and wraps her arm around his neck. She was in a very good mood and it was rather easy to see. She deepens the kiss as another gun shot goes off. (Sorry its so late my internet is very bad.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:28 pm

((No worries))

Clause looks to her. Kissing her deeper and deeper... still not taking any energy from her... this kiss was purely passion... he could tell she was in a good mood. He didn't care if anyone was watching... he hadn't had someone to kiss for real in a long time.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Hamona looks at him after breaking the kiss to breathe. A deep blush on her cheeks as she looks at him. She does not know what has come over her with her being with him, but she liked it and she wasn’t afraid to show it. It was like when she was with him, everyone else seemed to disappear. She loved it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Clause held her close, and watched the movie a bit more... though his mind was elsewhere... he only thought of her... was it just because he had drank her blood? Or... was it deeper? His heart beat a bit harder... thinking of her... of all she was... her body, her mind, her kindness... how she had freed him... he couldn't stop thinking of her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Hamona watches the movie as her mind drifts off to some where else. She smiles as she could hear his heart rate going crazy. She says in a whisper so only he could hear, “What you are feeling isn’t because you drank my blood.” She starts kissing his neck playfully as she gets closer to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Clause felt her kissing his neck. He let out a small noise of pleasure... he had never had anyone kiss him there... he relaxed a bit, holding her. "It... isn't?" he asked... the demon relaxed a bit more. Moving closer... wishing the seat divider wasn't there...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Hamona moves the arm rest that divided them from each other and gets on top of him to keep kissing his neck. She says, “No or all my female demon friends that drank my blood would have done this to me too. But no one but you has acted like this after drinking my blood.” She continues to kiss his neck not caring if people were watching them do their make out session.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:32 pm

As she was on top of him, he looked up at her, leaning his head, giving her better access to his neck. He placed a hand on the back of her head. Thinking... nobody had acted like this... not to her... no demon anyways. His hands held her hips... "This... is all real..." he said. "That... isn't the blood... but just... my feelings... and... and yours..." he whispered to her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Hamona smiles and kisses his lips tenderly. She says, “Of course this is real. You don’t dream remember? So this has to be real.” She looks in his eyes and says, “You’re the one my family prophecy talks about. You are the one demon I am supposed to love.” She strokes his cheek gently as she looks at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:19 pm

"Are... are you sure?" he asked her... "I... do feel funny around you... better though... happier..." he says. "Maybe... you're right... maybe... I am the one your family speaks of... the demon that you will love... and that will love you with every fiber of his being..." he says. He kisses her once again, deeper.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Hamona looks at him and kisses him back just as deeply. She breaks the kiss as she felt a few pairs of eyes on them. She looks behind her to see some girls looking at her in envy and some guys were glaring at Clause out of rage and envy. She says, “Take a picture it will last longer.” She goes back to kissing Clause happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Clause looked down at the people looking to them. He smiled lightly, nuzzling her. "Perhaps we should wait until a bit later... when eyes are not glaring... I would rather not get into a fight and have to use some of my power... it would give away what I am..." he says softly to her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:08 am

Hamona sighs and says, “Alright I’ll control myself if I must.” She gets back in her seat with a sigh of disappointment as she goes back to watching the movie. She cuddles up to him still to keep her self warm and just to cuddle up to him. She tenses up for a moment as pain went through her side. She thinks, “Gosh darn it, don’t act up now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:12 am

Clause could feel her pain, he looks over to her. "What was that?" he asked, holding her close, his wing still around her, but not enough to block the movie. "Hamona... are you alright?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:23 am

Hamona looks at him and says, “Just an old wound that reopens up every once in a while.” She winces as the pain increases in her side and she growls some in pain. She holds her side as she tries to get the wound to stop hurting. She groans and thinks, “Gosh dang it, you stubborn demon. Why do you got to act up when I finally find something to be happy about.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:25 am

"An old wound? Demon?" he asks curious. "Hamona... we... should get you home if you don't feel well... I can take you... carry you if you can't walk..." he said, genuinely feeling concerned... wanting her pain to go away. He strokes her face lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:34 am

Hamona groans and says, “Yes there is a demon inside my body that acts up and causes open wounds on my body. He likes to cut open my sides knowing that it hurts me a lot. Usually I can keep him at bay but today he really wants out of me.” She gets up slowly and gets out of the theater quickly while holding her bleeding side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:53 am

Clause moved with her out of the theater. The demon within her... he felt bad for her... he wished there was a way he could help... he seen her side bleeding... it would make it hard to walk... he moved quickly, lifting her quickly and gently... "I'll... make it easier for you... walking could agitate the wound..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:04 pm

Hamona blushes and says, “I need to get home so I can take the serum that will help me gain control again.” She holds onto him tightly as she began to feel the demon forcing itself out of her body. A black demonic energy appeared outside her body as he finally got out. He says, “I am finally free from her for now. I can have some fun.” The demon takes the form of a bat demon with blue wings coming out of his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:11 pm

Soon as they got away from crowds Clause cloaked the two of them, nobody would see them as he flapped his wings... now wishing to get her home as soon as he could... get her feeling better and get the demon under control... he wondered about it, but he figured that he would have to ask later.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:20 pm

The demon disappeared as he did not want to be put back in Hamona’s body. Hamona was not doing so well. Her skin was very pale and gray colored. The demon had sucked all of her energy out of her to get out of her body. When they get to her apartment, Alexis quickly gets a syringe full of a blue liquid. She inserts the needle into Hamona’s chest and pushed the liquid into her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:28 pm

Clause watched, curious, not knowing what to do, how to help right now. Still, he held her... her skin was so pale... her body started to feel cold... he knew that she was low on energy... seeing as that was what he primarily fed upon... it was clear to him... a demon wasn't supposed to take that much from a human... he was angry...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:37 pm

Alexis looks at him and says as she takes Hamona out of his arms and puts her in her bed, “Chill out lover boy. Getting mad won’t help her get better. It will get stress her out and slow her healing process down.” She covers Hamona up with a warm blanket and says, “You should lay with her to keep her warm. I have to go check on Johnny.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next