The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost (male needed M)

2 posters

Go down

Lost (male needed M) Empty Lost (male needed M)

Post by sutekixtenshi Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:25 pm

"Please... Shelter," the voice was barely a whisper, soft and trembling. The apprentices looked at each other even as the figure stood there her skin pale, lips blue from the cold. They hesitated because they saw the red where blood had once ran from her eyes. "Please... just for the night...." One woman nodded and the other wrapped an arm around the naked girl... the only thing she wore was a blanket draped like a cloak about her fragile frame.

"They say she is one of those Daughters of Dusk, the ones who the highlanders up on the mountain reviere... We did some check-ups. Her eyes... they were so bloodfilled it would have been a miracle if she wasn't blind then when I went in this morning the blood was gone but they're clouded over, poor thing... There was blood on her thighs too, she was probably raped and beaten to near death." Rhea heard the door close and the woman's voice carrying down the hall beyond it. She could feel the sunlight on her skin and lifted a hand... it felt warmer to her left and so she stood with a wince at the slight stab of pain and had to catch herself on the nightstand when her knees threatened to give. She wrapped an arm around her waist and felt cloth... she was wearing something... What had she had the night before? She couldn't remember but this fabric was softer... She felt ill at trying to remember and for a moment had to brace herself again against the wall. Finally, the uneasiness settled and she felt the strength of the light and a breeze on her face. She drew closer and felt out until she found the opening of the window and grasped the sill taking a deep breath....

OOC: I would prefer someone who is able to post up to two paragraphs and can spell, use grammar, and punctuation. Also, this rp may contain mature themes such as abuse, language, sex, and or sexual references. Please be mature about it. Wink
sutekixtenshi
sutekixtenshi

Female Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-14

http://roleplayerguild.com/

Back to top Go down

Lost (male needed M) Empty Re: Lost (male needed M)

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:11 am

((Mind if I join?))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sutekixtenshi Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:26 am

Go ahead. ^_^))
sutekixtenshi
sutekixtenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:44 am

Lost (male needed M) Art-005

"So what all do we know about the girl? I heard something about a possibility that she is one of the Daughters of Dusk." a strong voice said outside of the door. "Not much... hmm... yeah... I'll talk to her, though I can't give her sight back, sadly I'm not that good..." he said.

The voice belonged to an odd young man. Wearing a long brown over coat, his blond hair tied back into a pony tail... one wouldn't guess that he was a healer of sorts. Vambrace... Zack Vambrace. A traveler, he specialized in many things, aiding however he could... he had been staying with the apprentices for a month or so now, and they already recognized his various talents.

He knocked on the door, knowing better than to barge into a woman's room unannounced.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by sutekixtenshi Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:40 am

Rhea heard the voice outside of the door vaguely, she was listening more to the sound of the birds. Within the cavern only the sound of shadow could be heard. She shuddered off the memory and then heard the knock.

"Come in..."

She kept her hands on the sill, it was the only thing she had to tell her where she was. Her pale blonde hair fell about her shoulders messily though it had been combed by one of the ladies who'd been tending her in her sleep and her cloudy blue eyes stared ahead unseeing.

"Who is it..."

The voice she'd heard had been male and so had the footsteps. Her face had been cleaned as well as the rest of her and there was no trace of the blood that had spilled from her eyes like tears. She reached out until her hand touched the post of the bed and she took a step back to it warily.

"Do I know you?"

She couldn't remember very much... didn't want to. In the cave there had been terrible things. Goosebumps rose on her skin and she chased the thought away.
sutekixtenshi
sutekixtenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Zack walked into the room hearing her say come in. He stopped at the door. "My name is Zack... Zack Vambrace... and no. You don't know me." he said. "But I am a friend... I came to check up on you. See how you are feeling and such." he said.

Zack looked her over, she had been cleaned up. But though her body didn't look as bad, besides her eyes, her mind would be scarred after what she had been through. Zack moved into the room a bit. "Lets just start with your name... if you don't mind me asking that is." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by sutekixtenshi Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:37 pm

She heard him enter but he was keeping his distance so she relaxed a bit. The fact that she didn't know him seemed to relax her further though normally this would have an opposite affect.

"You're a healer then?"

She set down on the bed remembering now some of the discussion from earlier that had taken place outside her door. The apprentices had allowed him to speak with her so he must be safe.

"I'm sorry, I just don't remember all that much and I'm not exactly sure of who did this to me..."

She brushed a strand of hair from her face, "I'm Rhea..."
sutekixtenshi
sutekixtenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:22 pm

"A healer of sorts... more of a jack of all trades..." he said moving in lightly. "Rhea, that is a nice name." he said being very kind. Not wanting to cause anymore hurt to her than she had already been through. "I don't know much of the healing arts, other than first aid... but... most people seem to feel a bit better after talking to me..." he said. "It's alright if you don't remember much, how about we just talk. Where do you come from? Do you remember that?" he asked still remaining at a distance.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down