The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE Empty office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:34 pm

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE 623807904 Maria Heart was born in the winter time. Her family only consists of herself and the stories she writes in her free time. Her mother was a whore and a drug addict so she was put in foster care until she turned eighteen. So she is rather frail and shy around people. She graduated from high school and business school by the age of fourteen. So now she works as secretary to a high CEO of a technology company. Around the office she is known as the holy virgin for she has not been touched by a man. That also made her the eye candy to every man in the office. Married or single it did not matter they pursued her. One night while making coffee for her boss. She goes into his office slowly and stands in front his desk. She asks, “Is there anything you need sir before I leave for the night?” She puts the coffee on his desk. (I need some one to play her hot boss.)

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Duncan sat at his desk rubbing his forhead. He was getting a headach. He should be heading home but he really did not want to. He would rather stay at the office, to get more work done he told himself. But really it was to chance another look at Maria. His sweet secretary. She was more the beautiful, but he often wondered if she knew how beautfiul she was.

When he came in with a coffee he smiled. "Ahh you read my mind" He sipped the cofee and looked up at her as she asked if he needed anything. He needed her, and he needed her hard but it wouldnt be right. At least not yet. He would woe her.

"Well Maria I am alright, but how are you" He asked concered, She was young and he felt as if he needed to protect her.

((Not sure if this is what you are looking for to start, do you want him married and how old is she))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:25 pm

(Maria is 20. So he can be from 20 to 25. Yes he can be married if you want him to be.) Maria smiles some and says, "I am fine Mr. Duncan. I just wanted to make sure you have everything you need. Do you need me to stay longer?" She looks in his eyes sensing something was wrong. She asks, "Do you have a headache again?" She was the type of woman to worry about people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Nodding Duncan smiled "I am alright" He lied his head was pounding, he knew lying was pointless as soon as Maria made her next comment. He shook his head. "How you know these things I do not know" He chuckled softly. "Yes you are right I do have abit of a headach again, they are coming more and more often" He amitted.

Duncan was 25 and was already a Iraq Vetern, he had been injured in the line of duty, and walked with a bit of a limp but was inflicted with Migrans, so he had been medically discharged. He was married but his wife had cheated on him while he was gone, and he had come to find out that she only married him for a green card. But she also wouldnt grant him a divprce fearing she would lose her green card.

He had lawyers working on it but it was all a bit headach. He looked up at Marla. "We are done for the day if you wish, I might just stay here tonight, you know not suppose to drive with these headachs." He attempted to smile at her. "Have a god evening, make sure you have someone walk you to your car" He was always worried about her, not that she couldnt take care of herself just that he was concered.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:58 pm

Maria sighs some as he tried to lie to her. She says, "I will stay with you tonight. But you need to rest." She goes over to the pull out couch she bought for him for his birthday a few months ago. She opens up and says, "Please get some sleep Mr. Duncan." She was used sleeping at the office so he was not alone and so she would not worry about him. She looks down at her clothes and says, "Good thing I packed an over night bag."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:35 am

Duncan should have know that he couldnt lie to Maria. He smiled some when she said she would say. He knew it was wrong but he was attracted to her. She was beautiful but he doubted that she knew that. He smiled at the pull out couch, before she had bought it he had spent many nights sleeping at his computer desk. Maria seemed to see the need. She always seemed to be able to see what he nedded.

He stood and stretched. "Maria I would be lost with out you" He walked to her with a little limp. "Are you sure though" He looked into her eyes, he wanted nothing more then to take her into his arms right then and make love to her. It wouldnt be right though. He smiled at her.

"Well we dont have to go to bed right away, how about some dinner frist"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:51 am

Maria smiles but sees him limping again. She says, "Your limp is back too I see." She goes over to his desk and gets him some pain meds she put in his desk. Maria could sense there was an attraction between the two of them but was not sure how to act on it. She gives him the pills and says, "Yes I am sure. You know I have nothing to go home to. As for dinner first, you read my mind. I am starving."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:11 am

Rubbing his leg Duncan nodded "It hurts a little" He said softly. Then took the pill that Maria gave her. "You do know me too well Maria" He swallowed it with his cofee then looked over at Maria.

"Well as long as you are sure that you want to stay the night, I wouldnt mind having someone else" He said then blushed "I mean like having someone close by" He shook his head "You know what I mean" He said with a chuckle then took his cane that he had to use some times and offered her his other arm. "What do oyu feel like?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:25 am

Maria blushes slightly as he was stammering to get his words out. She takes his arm happily. She says, "I know what you're trying to say." She gently kisses his cheek hoping to put him at ease. She says, "I am up for anything you are." She tucks her blonde hair behind her ear. She knew things were bad in his marriage but she was not going become the office whore. Although she sometimes wondered what he was like in bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Breathing a sigh of relive that it seemed as if he had not offended her. He couldnt understand why he got so tongue tied around her, sure she was more beautiful then his wife, and more gentle but that souldnt explain why he got so flustered around her.

When she kissed him. He couldnt help but blush slighly. "What was that for" He said with a bit of gruff in his voice. But he clearly liked it. He watched as he tucked her hair behind her ears he grinned again.

He started to walk with her. "Well there is a nice pub not to far, or a nice Itialn restruant, you pick, my treat"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Maria looks at him a moment and says, “I just wanted you to feel at ease. I know I have only been working for you for a year, but I want you t be at ease with me.” She smiles some and says as they walk out of the building, “Well Italian sounds really good. But I insist on splitting the bill for it.” She comes to their cars and asks, “Which car do you want me to drive? I am not letting you drive because of your headache.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Nodding Duncan smiled. "You are very sweet Maria" He was really lucky to have found her. She was prefect at her job and although it was strange toadmit it she seemed to be connected to him somehow, she seemed to know what he needed at all times.

His cell phone rang and he answered it. Of course it was his wife. Apparently the work trip was going to take longer then first though. By a month. Duncan barely replied. Then hung up and turned to Maria. "Well Itaialn sounds lovely" He chuckled when she refused him to drive. "Well how about your car then, it is all set for you right?" He lauged softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Maria looks at him as he talks to his so called wife. She secretly hates that whore of a woman but she had no right to say anything. She goes over to her car calmly trying not to give into her desire to bitch that woman out for being so un-loyal to Duncan. She smiles some when he gets in her car. She waits for him to put on his seat belt before heading to the restaurant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Duncan was angry. He knew that his wife only married him to get a green card, and that she was cheating on him, but there wasny anything that he could do. He was stuck. He was starting to look around for a divorce lawyer but if he wasnt safe she could take him to the cleaners.

He got into the car and puts on his seat belt. "Well thank you for the ride, a nice diner will do good" He licked his lips and smiled at her. "Well shall we be off?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Maria looks at him seeing the anger in his eyes. She starts to drive them to the restaurant calmly. She says, “If you don’t mind me saying this, if your wife is cheating on you, you are allowed to have your own affair. It might actually make her see how you have felt. Also if she tries to divorce you, she will have to bring up her own cheating affairs.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Turning to her shooked at her statment Duncan couldnt help but smile. "I know she is, but I also know that while I am young I am injured, and some people, well most people cant deal with that." He shrugged "I guess I am a litle old fashion, I would want to find a nice woman, and take her out for dinner frist, and get to know here beforejumping in the sack"

He looked over at here with a twinkle in his eye. They were going out for dinner and then they would be spending time with her. He wondered if she would catch that.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Maria smiles some and says, “Well let’s see. We are headed to dinner. We have spent the last several nights together. Granted sometimes it is because of work. Other times it is just because we are worried about each other.” She relaxes some. “As for your wife not being able to handle you, I doubt that. She is a gold digging user. You and I both know that.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:54 am

Chuckling Duncan nodded. "Ahh that we are" He looked over at her and sighed, why he didnt met her before his wife was beyond him. She was nothing like his wife. But he didnt want to focus on his wife he wanted to enjoy this time with Maria.

As she talked about his wife he nodded. "Yes I see that know, she only wanted enterance into the country. And with me being deployed she had the money, now that I am out of the Marines she is done with me, but needs to stay married to an countryman"

He smiled at her and sighed. "Well I will have enough evidence soon enough and I will be able to get a divorce without having to pay her" He rubbed his head slightly. "I am sorry I shouldnt be burdening you with my home life, lets just enjoy our evening"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:45 am

Maria looks at him a moment and says, “I don’t mind listen to your troubles. It is better to talk about your problems than hold them in and let them resurface as a sickness.” Once they made it to the restaurant, she parks the car easily and gets out to help him out of her car. She opens the door for him and offers him her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Duncan looked at her as they drove. She really was amazing. He wondered about her though. Not much was known about her. He knew that everyman married or not wanted her. He felt oddly protective of her though. Not that she couldnt protect herself but he felt a strange urge to protect her it was odd.

When they parked and he helped him out of the car he raised an eyebrow. "Now isnt that suppose to be the gentle mans job?" He chuckled and gave her his hand as he took his cane in the other "Well I thank you" He smiled at her as they walked into the resturant.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Maria giggles some and says, “I have never been known to do things the normal way. In the orphanage that I grew up in, I was called a shadow child because of my strange habits of being an independent tom boy.” She walks with him into the restaurant together. A waiter gets them a private table and hands them a couple of menus. He says, “I will come back in a few minutes to take your orders.” She opens her menu and looks over the food feeling pretty hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Duncan smiled. Well he knew that she didnt do things the normal way, she was much better. He stared at her when she mentioned the orphanage. He had not known that. His heart went out to her. He had seen orphanages in his job, most were run down over crowded cesspools of misiry, he hoped that since she had to be in one that she was lucky enough to have the type that were nicer.

When they sat down he took the menu. "Well we are off the clock so what ever you want to drink go ahead" He had conveintly not commented on her paying for half the meal, it was the least he could do since she was going to be staying the night with him at the office. He wanted to make it up to her some how.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Maria looks at him a moment at the mentioned drinking. She says, “I am tempted by your offer of a drink, but I have a year yet before I can drink legally.” She decides to order a chicken pasta that would cost a little more than $7.00 . Then for a dessert, she was going to have a chocolate cake. She looks at Duncan a moment. She asks, “What are you thinking, Duncan?” She could sense he was up to something. She looks in his eyes with a hidden smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:29 pm

Smacking his forhead, then wincing Duncan shook his head. "Forgive me, you are so mature I some times forget you are younger" He smiled "Guess I just see you as older as you are" He cocked his head to the side as she ordered. "I will have the same" He said to the waitress "Exxept I would like apple crisp with some icecream for dessert"

When they were alone again Duncan shook his head "How do you do that?" He asked talking about how she figured him out so quickly. He sighed "I am just amazed about your story, you are such a strong amazing woman" He said softly. "I am glad you are willing to spend the night at the office, home isnt really good for me right now" He smiled a soft smile then licked his lips. "And what are you thinking about Maria"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Maria smiles some and relaxes in her chair. She blushes some at his comments. She says calmly, “I do what I need to do in order to stay off the streets. There is nothing strong or amazing about that.” She tenses a little at his question. She says, “I am thinking about how a handsome young man like you could allow a gold digger like your so called wife into your life.” She looks in his eyes again letting her mind wonder what kind of lover he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next