The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 21 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:43 pm

he grinned looking over to her giving her an innocent look..."I wouldn't do that love." He says with a playful tone.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 21 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:44 pm

rose snorted" whatever you so would and you know it. " grinned" just wait.. i will shove you into a frozen lake. " she teased as she got up to look out the window. " ohhhh i see what caught your interest love.. its a deer. " grinned as she picked up angel and opened the door slightly , watching the very large deer nose around in the snow looking for whatever grass was hidden underneath if it wasn't dead.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Korey grinned..."I bet she wants to eat it." He grinned as he walked over to the window as well watching the deer.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:52 pm

Rose wrinkled her nose" ewww.. why would she want to eat a deer?"

Luna laughed as she got , made sure alana was still asleep before moving over to the door. " well. who knows.. .. deer tastes good to me. " even as she watched the deer her eye color jumped from brown to a bright molten hot gold, it was her instinct, she wanted the deer.. but she wouldn't harm it in front of angel. wouldn't want her to have any nightmares.. " hmmm.. hope collin gets back soon... i am hungry. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Korey looked over to her Luna.."I'm sure they won't be gone too much longer." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Luna glanced at him and smiled. " yea.. sure.. " she glanced back at the deer and arched a brow as it suddenly took off. ' heh .. might have smelled me.. sorry bout that.. " she sighed as she dissappeared into her room for a few minutes before coming out. she had shifted, she needed it, it ached in her until she shifted... stretching slightly she licked her muzzle before blinking as angel practically tackled her,f orcing her to the ground , laughing she rolled over, letting angel pet her wherever.. " just no pulling hair. " she growled out.. her words slightly hard to hear since a muzzle was not meant for talking.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Korey turned and watched Angel tackle her.."Haha...Now we need a camera." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:08 pm

Rose grinned" its in he bags wherever you put them.. " grinned watching as angel crawled on top of Luna as soon as she rolled over on her stomache. it was like Angel was literally riding her like a horse. " hmmm . well. atleast we know she loves animals. " grinned.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:11 pm

Korey grinned walking over and grabbing the bag and pulling out the camera and started to take pictures. "That it seems." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:06 am

Rose grinned" carefull love, she may bite you" she teased as she watched luna slowly stand up with angel on her back before they made their way towards outside.. she stepped aside and watched as luna was carefull about her balance and keeping angel upright while she trodded through the snow. making angel giggle and laugh in delight as she got dusted with the white powder.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:17 am

Korey chuckled as he looked over to her and then grinned..."Well I would hope not.." He says with a smile as he then watched as Luna headded out side and trotted threw the snow. Korey continued to snap pictures
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:29 am

Rose grinned. " geez your bad.. heh just dont' let collin see you doing that. heh he might get jealous that your having fun. while he is shopping for children toys. "

Luna continued what she was doing, looking over her shoulder every now and then at angel, she was relaxed, but her ears perked to hear the cries of her own child if she woke.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:43 am

Korey grinned..."I don't know I don't think Collin is the jealous type." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:47 am

Rose rolled her eyes as she sat down on the porch and just watched the two of them. it was definitely distracting, one of the few things she now enjoyed to watch when her life or korey's life wasn't in danger. " hmmm maybe.. maybe not. " grinned and poked him lightly before tugging him down to sit next to her.

Darious grinned as he pulled up , carefull not to get in luna's way as they parked. ' heey you got the party started before we got back ? tisk tisk. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:54 am

Korey grinned as he he sat down beside Rose snuggling up next to her.

Collin got out of the car and then grinned..."Looks like fun." He says as he had a handfull of bags carrying them towards the house.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:58 am

Rose looked up and grinned " of course, we even have pictures so you really didn't miss much . ohhh Luna says she is hungry, she nearly attacked a deer today. heh , but lucky for us she has good control and didn't want to .... do anything in front of Angel. "

Luna grinned as she allowed angel to slid off of her before she lightly nuzzled her.licking her cheek and playing with her as she layed in the snow. making her squeal in delight.

Darious arched a brow. " ooo . well. i think we have steaks.. and other things.. heh , . i am not a cook so luna has to cook i guess. or collin. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:01 am

Collin grinned looking to Darious.."I can cook." He grinned as he looked back to Luna.."Shes not the only one thats hungry." He grinned as he took the thinks inside and got out a skillet and started to cook.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:05 am

Darious grinned" i will set up the toys and what not i suppose. " he let collin take the food bags before he went back to the car, pulling out several large box's. " even got a tree house that all we have to do is put together somewhere. " he grinned as he set the boxes against the side of the build.

Rose smiled as she looked over at Korey . " why don't you go and help out in the kitchen, give you and collin some time to catch up as well., i can take pictures still. "she took the camera from him and leaned foward and lightly kissed him. ' hmmmm. dont' worry we are not going anywhere. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:08 am

Korey smiles kissing her back just as softly..."Sorry if im clingly Love...I'mjsut afraid of losing you and Angel again." He says as he then stood up and went into the kitchen and started to help Collin with the cooking.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:12 am

Rose smiled. " love i like it when your clingy... now go on . " she teased as she nudged him. " hmmm" she turned to look smiling as she watched luna continue to play with angel, they where now chasing each other, Luna just barely hopping around , allowing angel to be able to catch her every now and then. " heh i swear darious your going to spoil them. "

Darious grinned as he continued to open the box's up. " yea well. i am allowed. the lot of you are my family you know. gotta keep everyone safe and what not. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:14 am

After a good 30 minutes Collin and korey both stepped out side laughing slightly..."Foods done." He says with a grin as he looked to them.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:19 am

Rose looked up and arched a brow. " what are you two laughing about?"she grinned, glancing over at luna as she stopped playing.

Luna grinned, nudging angel towards Rose before she headed inside and quickly shifted and changed into fresh clothes, stepping out she stretched and smiled " ohhhh yum it smells good.. so what are you two laughing bout?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:22 am

Collin looked over to them both...."Just catching up is all." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side looking over to Luna.."I hope you like it." He says with a grin.

Korey nodded his head.."Yup jsut catching up." He grinned as he then walked over to Rose kissing her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:25 am

Rose smiled and kissed him backs lowly , reaching up to wrap her arms around him and kissed him deeper.

luna smiled as she moved over to collin, sliding her arms around his waist as she leaned up and kissed him softly. ' hmmm so what did you make? it smells delicious. " she flushed slightly as her stomache growled loudly. " ahhh and like i said.. i am hungry. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:30 am

Korey smiles kissing Rose back slowly grinned as she deepened the kiss. His arms moved around her as he kissed her back just as deeply. The tension was killing him..It had been sooo sooo long.

Collin grinned as he kissed her back .."Stake and some veggies." He says with a smile as her stomach growled..."I see that." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next