The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Princes Of Darkness (reserved for Raven)

2 posters

Go down

The Princes Of Darkness (reserved for Raven) Empty The Princes Of Darkness (reserved for Raven)

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Drake stood on the beach awaiting Dahlia's answer , it was at night and they were on the beach with nothing but the water for noise. It's funny how a few hours of talking could change one's life. When Drake had shown up on the beach from the water and introduced himself, he asked Dahlia and Blade to take him to their living quarters.
----------------------------
A few hours ago...
----------------------------
Drake sat across from Dahlia and Blade at a table in their trailer that the carnival patrons had been happy to reconstruct after Syth destroyed it.

Drake: As I have said, my name is Drake, consort to Queen Alexstraza. We are a dragocnic race that hide in humanoid form, we preserve peace and justice in our time...which happens to be a time whena friend of yours is living...Krosh I believe his name is.

Drake stared at Dahlia.

Drake: I met Krosh through sailing the seas pretending to be a human, he told me his tale and his delima...his only love is 500 years in the future...I told him I could help.

Drake stood now pacing back and forth.

Drake: In my time there is a conflict arising within the nation of Zona. The Zonians recently unearthed an ancient elven tomb and released three sleeping elven princes. Kurial, Yulon, and Redrik. The elven princes now lay siege to the nation and are corrupting the land with their darkness..for they are not only elves...but dark elves.

Drake stopped and took a breath then continued with his story.

Drake: And so I have a proposal for you...Runner twins, I have the power of time travel, or else I wouldn't be here of course, I want you both to accompany me to my time and with my help and Krosh's...defend the nation of Zona and nuetralize the dark elves for good...if you do this I shall let Krosh back into this time to be with you. The choice is yours, I shall be awaiting back on the beach for your answer.

With that Drake walked out the door and left Dahlia with a big decision.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

The Princes Of Darkness (reserved for Raven) Empty Re: The Princes Of Darkness (reserved for Raven)

Post by LadyRaven Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:22 am

Dahlia had not spoken again since the incident, ocne again, relying on her brother to speak for her. Whatever she had summoned the previous night, it would still not let her be just yet. However, at least she ahd now warmed past the point of shivering. That had truly worried her brother.

Hours before, on the beach where Drake had introduced himself, the twins had been left with a rather odd and striking choice to make. He would take them through time to Krosh, but it came at a price. Blade and Dahlia had to help the dragon-like man defeat a race of dark elven. Blade was understandably unnerved about it all and Dahlia's silence didn't help matters. If anything, it compounded the situation ten fold. For the first time in his life, Blade was unsure of things.

After his proposal, Drake had returned to the beach to wait for them. Blade paced the floor uneasily. "I need your input Dahlia." he told her.
Silence.
"Dahlia."
Silence.
Blade scowled, "Dahlia!"
Silence.
"For Heaven's sake, say something!" Blade demanded.
Silence.
"This is your choice too." He said impatiently, "You're not just gonna sit there and stare into oblivion." He knelt down in front of her and took her by the shoulders. "Dahlia!"
Her eyes finally met his and she stared into them for a while. 'Little has changed.' Her mind said quietly, 'The events have changed, but the outcome is still as it was.'
"What do you mean?" Blade asked.
'My death remains in his hands. I had imagined it would be Megtharidon's battle that had caused it, but I was wrong. I'm not sure anymore.'
Blade shook his head, "Then we shall not go." He offered.
'And Krosh?' She asked, 'The dragons and the dark elven?'
Blade shook his head again. "Nothing was to be easy." He told her, "We've both known that for centuries."
Dahlia nodded.
"But we still have to choose our fate. If we go with Drake, we fight again and perhaps survive long enough to see our carnival again. If we stay, you shall be dying every day hereafter of heartache for him."
'Then we should go.' She replied quietly, 'We have no future here anymore.'
"As you wish, Flower."

On the beach-
Blade arrived in the truck with Dahlia and stared out into the ocean. Drake was still waiting for them. It was dark now and quiet with only the sound of crashing waves to ease the mind. Blade exited the truck and moved around to collect his sister. She was still not strong enough to walk yet.

Carrying her to the other man, Blade stood tall and held Dahlia close. "We have made our choice." He said.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down