The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need Love Yaoi mature

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

I Need Love Yaoi mature - Page 4 Empty Re: I Need Love Yaoi mature

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:01 pm

Nate looks at him with a smile. He says, "Yay! That means there is hope yet!" His eyes light up like a child that has gotten a new toy. Hamona looks down at them and says, "Nate I have lunch ready. I made chicken and dumplings. Your friend can have some too if he wants to." She goew back to the kitchen to set the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:30 pm

Akihiko continued to smile, he was glad to see this sudden lift in spirit from the other man at his words. Akihiko looked up at the girl he assumed was Nate's sister as she looked down at the two of them. He figured since she offered he might as well stay, he was sure Hono wouldn't mind. "I'll stay if you want?" Akihiko said looking back at Nate.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Nate says, “I would like it if you would stay, but only if you are comfortable with it.” He hears his own stomach growl loudly and he blushes deeply. “I don’t eat the school’s food so I am starving.” He puts his hand out to Hiko so he would not have to struggle to get up to his window. He smiles and laughs as he hears his sister Hamona swear at the oven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:19 pm

"I'm fine with it, I'm starving as well, I don't eat at school." He takes Nate's hand as it was offered to him so he could be helped up to the window. When inside he heard the curses from Nate's sister and cocked his head slightly, but shook it off, deciding he didn't really want to know, so he just let Nate lead the way.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:09 am

((is this rp being forgotten already?))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:26 pm

(Now I just had to think of what to put.) Nate got out to the table and sat Akihiko down so he could help Hamona fix the oven. She huffs at it and says, “I fricken hate this thing. I was trying to make fruit pizza, but no. It goes on the frits.” She huffs again and sits down on the floor. Nate smiles and says, “It’s fine sissy.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Akihiko sat down where he was shown and looked over at Nate and his sister fussing with the oven. Akihiko could definitely see a resemblance between the two of them and she sure seemed to have a temper. It was borderline terrifying how scary some women could be. But Akihiko just sat there and watched the twins talk and argue with the oven.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Hamona looks at him and asks, “Are you the friend Nate stayed over with a few nights ago?” She looks him over a minute to see if she could trust him with her brother. She says, “I am Hamona, his sister. Thanks for looking out for him.” She starts fighting with the oven again. Nate laughs and says, “As you can see my sisters got a temper when it comes to malfunctioning oven.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Akihiko smiled at Hamona, "Ya, that would be me, I'm Akihiko. It wasn't a problem." He said to introduce himself. He looked at Nate as he stated something about Hamona's temper, "It would seem like that's the case." he said scratching the back of his head and laughing slightly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Nate smiles and says, “Trust me once she gets kinder when she gets the oven to do what she wants. That’s the only time she shows her temper.” He lifts up the lid to the dumplings and put it on his plate. He looks at Akihiko and says, “Go ahead and dig into the food. Hamona will continue to fuss over the oven until it does what she wants.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Akihiko started to eat as he was told he could, manners was something Hono had taught him and when you were offered food you ate it. He never usual spoke at all while he ate but he didn't know whether or not Nate would try to strike up a conversation. He glanced over at Hamona as she continued to fuss with the oven, overall she didn't seem like a bad person, just a bit edgy, when it came to the oven it would seem.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Hamona jumps up and down happily, as the oven finally let the cake crust out. She waits a few minutes before putting the vanilla filling in the crust and then put the slices of fruit on the filling. She smiles happily as she takes a corner piece to see if it was any good. Her eyes light up as it tasted great even though it was a little hard. Nate looks at Hiko before swallowing his food. “So how do you like the food. Hamona is great cook. Me on the other hand, not so much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Akihiko swallowed what he had in his mouth before answering Nate, "Ya it's good, better then anything my mom or I could do." He said with a smirk. He looked at Hamona who had happily finished what she had been making before looking back at Nate.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Nate smiles and says, “Well I least I am not the only one that has issues with cooking.” Hamona places the fruit pizza on the table next to the chicken and then goes off happily to see what she can do. Nate laughs some and says, “My sister is such a nut when it comes to baking. But I can’t help but love her for the winged devil she is.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:56 pm

Akihiko smiled, "Ya, I never had anyone to teach me cuz my mom never had to either." He explained shortly. "At least you have someone to cook for you, let alone someone who can cook well. I'm kinda jealous." He said with a short laugh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:06 am

Nate looks at him and says, “I know but she loses her temper too much.” He looks at her as she storms off to her bedroom and laughs some. He looks at him again and says, “So are you okay with what I did? I mean I kind of tried to maul you the other day.” He was talking about the other day when he was going to town on his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Akihiko watched Hamona leave the room before tuning back to Nate as he spoke about the other day again, "No it's completely fine, I'm over it and if you had asked me before hand it probably wouldn't have been that awkward." he said with a shrug looking down at his hands which he had fidgeting in his lap, biting on his lower lip slightly, not used to talking about things like this to anyone.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4