The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 10 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Tierra Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Lith looked to Sabe and poked her tongue out at her "Yes we need to go get cleaned up don't we girls" she said "I think It's B-a-t-h time" she said spelling it out.

"See you soon little ones, don't get told off" she said getting up.

Sabe smiled at Markus "You'll get all dressed up for me?" she asked with a big grin "I think you'll look sharp Daddy Markus" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Markus looked to Sabe. "Hehe... We'll see little one..." he said putting her down.

Daniel laughed at Lith. "What did I say about picking..." he said with a little laugh. "And I think mommy's right..." he said looking at the little girls.

Aleisha looked a bit confused, trying to figure out what the grownups were saying...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:17 am

She nodded and went to stand next to her mum.

Lith laughed "awww" she said "Mommy is always right" she said with a big smile.
"Now girls go get undressed and We'll run you a B-a-t-h" she said as Mera started to walk towards the door. "It's good to see you so well" she said before kissing her cheek and watching them leave.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:22 am

Daniel smiled at the two of them before they started to leave. "I agree... it's... a miracle that you are alright." he said. "We were all so worried..." he said. "But... we will see you at dinner... take care you two..." he said.

Markus nodded. He took Mera's hand. "We better let them take care of the girls." he said with a laugh.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Lith smiled as they left, she kissed Daniel softly "Leaves aye?" she said with a sly grin.

She smiled and took his hand in hers, "Yeah I love them so much it's hard to leave them sometimes" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Daniel laughed. "I got you a bit dirty last night..." he said quietly, "I figured... I could keep this as a little souvenir..." he said taking out the leaf. He laughed lightly, returning her sly little smile.

Squeezing her hand lightly. "Aye... but we will see them later..." he said with a little smile. "Just got to keep looking on the positive side... we've been seeing too much negative lately.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:26 pm

"You did and you got a bit dirty" she whispered as she kissed him. She smiled and looked at the leaf "hm well... tonight maybe you could get a few more?" she said.

She nodded "That we shell" she said "Well maybe tonight we can just have a happy night" she said tracing a finger over his chest and shoulders.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Daniel smiled at her. "That would be fun..." he said. "I'll have you picking leaves out of your hair for a while..." he said quietly with a little smile.

Markus looked to Mera. He leaned over and planted a kiss on her. "If you feel up to it..." he said staying close to her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:36 pm

"oh really?" she asked raising her eyebrows. "We'll see.." she said walking off to get the girls cleaned up. "B-a-t-h time" she said over her shoulder to Daniel and winked.

She smiled and kissed him back "Your very kissable tonight" she said with a smile "not that I am complaining" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Daniel smiled and nodded. "I'll get dinner ready..." he said moving to the kitchen. He loved Lith... it was something that someone could see just by the way he looked at her. How he always seemed to want to hold her...

"I know..." he said with a little laugh. "I'm just glad you're not sick of it..." he said. "It's hard to stop really..." he said. "I'm just so happy to have you back."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:02 pm

She smiled "good plan. You better be in the bath by the time I get in there" she said as she walked into the bathroom. The girls let out squeals of laughter.

"How could I be sick of it?" she asked. "You always had me, I never left you" she said kissing him softly.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:14 pm

With a light sigh, he started getting dinner going, he listened to the girls laughing, smiling, realizing that he had a full family... he felt blessed... two little girls, and a woman he loved very much... someday... he would make it binding, marrying her as the humans would... he hoped... perhaps soon...

"I know... but still... I was afraid that you were going to leave me..." he said. He kissed her once more... not wanting to stop.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:09 am

Lith washed the girls and got splashed several times, she took them both to their rooms and got them dressed in clothes of their own choice.

Sabe wore cargo pants with a black t-shirt and Lesh wore a dress. Lith could only help but laugh at how different the girls were.

She held his hand in hers "I know... I was also..." she said "Now come on we best get ready" she said kissing him one last time.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Daniel started cooking, looking through a few books, finding some good recipes that he would be able to make. He found a good recipe for chicken. He would be able to feed all of them with two chickens. Some mashed potatoes, and some gravy would also be great to have. By the time they had finished with their baths, and gotten dressed, the chickens were on their way.

Once they arrived, he started for the bedroom, digging out that old suit that he never wore unless there was an occasion.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Lith followed her nose into the kitchen "What is that divine smell? It's like a handsome wolf mixed with chicken" she said eyeing him up. "Hmmm Smells as good as it tastes?" she asked.

Mera followed Markus and started to look for clothes "Dressing up for other women?" she asked with a laugh.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:04 pm

"Mmm... me or the chicken?" he asked with a little laugh. "It's almost done too, by the time that Doc and Mera get here, it's all set... I've also got mashed potatoes and gravy... also a little something for desert..." he said.

Markus looked to her. "Sadly, you caught me..." he said with a little smile. "I'll dress up for you more if you want though..." he said. "I wouldn't mind..." he gave her a little smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:14 pm

"Both" she said with a smile "Wow you've been busy" she said "I like a man who can cook" she said walking over to him and wrapping her arms around him.

She laughed "Ooh ouch" she said with a smile "I'd like it better if you dressed down" she said putting her hands on his chest and stretchin up a little to kiss him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:23 pm

Daniel smiled and looked to her. "I do what I can." he said, giving her a little kiss. "You know, I got really good at cooking, living alone and such... I've kinda missed it..." he said.

"Mmm... I might be able to do that... for you..." he said leaning down a bit, kissing her. He moved a bit more... deepening the kiss...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:56 am

She smiled at him and rested her head on his chest "Yeah, well you can cook when ever you want" she said.

Mera giggled a little and pulled him down as he started to lean, she kissed him again and put her arms around his neck.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:17 pm

Daniel laughed lightly. "If you want." he said. "I will..." he said teasing her. "You know... for you, I wouldn't mind cooking everyday..." he said with a little laugh.

He felt her kissing him, her arms around his neck. He moved his hands to her hips, holding her body closer to him. He broke the kiss, but remained close. "Mmm. I missed kisses like that..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:16 pm

She smiled "Your too good to me Daniel" she said. "I feel like I should be doing something, need any help?" she asked.

She felt his hands on her hips and she smiled kissing him deeply before taking a breath. "I've missed you" she said looking up at him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:44 pm

"You took care of the little ones... don't worry about helping." he said. "Besides, nothing really left to do other than just let it cook..." he said stepping away from the oven. "It shouldn't take too long." Daniel said moving over to her, giving her a quick peck on the lips.

Markus looked down. "Even though we were so close... I felt so far away... so helpless..." he said. "It feels good to have you in my arms again..." he said kissing her lightly. "It feels right to have you close..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:16 pm

She smiled as he walked over to her and gave her a quick kiss "You go see the girls and I'll watch it cook for a bit" she said caressing his cheek.

She nodded quietly "Let us not speak of that again...." she said "Let's put it in the past and look at the now" she said kissing him again "Your right... It's good to hold you close. It feels right" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Daniel smiled, and walked off, going to check on the girls. "Alright love... I know that the food is in good hands..." he said.

Markus nodded... understanding, knowing it would be best not to speak of it... knowing that she was alright now... that she wouldn't be hurt like that again... Markus leaned down to kiss her again. "Now the only problem... well... I don't think I can let you go..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:54 am

She smiled and turned to tend to the food.

She smiled putting her arms around his neck again "Is that a problem?" she asked. "Cause I don't think I can let you go ether" she said kissing him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next