The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inmate 442 (Reserved for sammie bean)

2 posters

Go down

Inmate 442 (Reserved for sammie bean) Empty Inmate 442 (Reserved for sammie bean)

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:11 am

There have been many times in my life that strange things have happened, but perhaps the greatest point in time would be the summer of 1972. In '72 I was a processing guard in the newly made Arcatraz maximum security prison. Its name was meant to resemble that of Alcatraz island. This place was meant to hold the real bad people, the kind that couldnt be controlled in any of prison. Security was at a maximum an there was no visitations allowed. Despite having housed the worst of the worst, sometimes the prisoners that were usually out of control would calm down as they got older and spent more time at Arcatraz. I remember we had been there only five weeks, there was only six of us guards at the prison, the rest of the personel was maintenance or kitchen cooks. Even though there were only six of us to start, Arcatraz didn't take too much to maintain, all you had to do was feed the prisoners and make sure order was kept. No weapons were allowed, even on us guards, we had to use our authoritative actions and our attitudes to win the respect, and sometimes fear of the prisoners. The reason no weapons were allowed was just in case a prisoner would get the bright idea to attack a guard and take their weapon. But anyway, back to my story...it all was going normally until...the day she showed up...the new guard, well, she wasn't new to being a prison guard, just new to Arcatraz.----------------------------------------------------------
It was Early in the morning, the sun was just coming up,it was a grueling monday at Arcatraz. Jones, one of the sniper tower operators, watched in the distance as dust was blowing up down the road leading to the prison. Jones was one of the best snipers in the state, earning his nic-names "Hawk eye jones". He was a average height white man with bushy sideburns and a cowboy hat, along with his deep texas accent.

Jones: Hmm...that must be our new guard.

Albert, the other tower operator, a tall muscular black man, laughed at his comment.

Albert: You sound disappointed Hawk eye.

Jones: Well we've all become a tight group, we know each other to the point where we can anticipate eahc other's moves, I just don't like the thought of having a new person that's all...at least she's not new to being a guard, that would be even worse.

Albert: Ha! Sending a fresh guard to the baddest mother fucking place on Earth, that would be worth a watch.

Down below in the parking lot a car had just driven up, separate from the one coming down the dirt road in the distance. It was David, one of the processing guards, he was a middle american white guy with no a plain unaccented voice, just getting here. Jones opened one of the windows of the tower and looked down at him.

Jones: Hey David, James will be glad to see you, the night shift was rough, haha.

David: Yeah I bet!

David yells up at the tower laughing as he waited at the front gates. Up in the tower Albert hit the button to open the gates and David walked through the first set of gates and they closed behind him, Albert hit another button and the next set of gates opened for David. David walked through and then down a cement path until he got to the door to the main building. Opening the door he was greeted by James, the other processing guard, James had a rough look to him, as if he'd had a bad night.

David: So Jones tells me there was trouble last night?

James: Yeah, Tim went on another rampage, I couldn't even get a light nap in cause of his damn yapp'n.

James was a northern man with the accent to let in on it, being from New York City itself he was a tough customer with a snappy attitude.

James now came out of the processing booth and David took his place.

James: Alright welp I'm outta here.

David: Has the captain posted the schedule for next week?

James: No but he wants me on night shift again, I hate it.

David: Yeah has to suck, I would take it for ya but you know how strict he is about schedules, I wonder what he's going to do with the new guard.

James: I don't know, hopefully havign another guard will lessen these crappy shifts we do.

David: Yeah, well see ya when I see ya man.

James: Alright, take it easy.

With that James walked out and David started doing his morning paperwork. He was only afew minutes into shuffling papers when he heard a whistling sound and footsteps.

David: Well well, they had you overnight huh Tony?

A very tall and tanned man walked aorund the corner, circling his keys around his pointer finger. Tony was a patrol guard, his job was walking around the prison halls and making sure the prisoners were kept in line.

Tony: Yeah Wade is giving me extra shifts because of our crew shortage, but I hear we're getting a new one today.

David: Yup, in fact she should be here any moment.

Tony: It's a she? Aw shit...and I thought this place couldn't be any worse.

David chuckled.

David: You have something against female guards?

Tony: Well I've seen some rough shit go down here as you have, I just don't think this is a females job that's all, and what if she starts getting sweet on one of us and distracts us form our duties or starts making drama? We've become pretty close us six, I'd hate to see that coem to an end because of some broad.

David had to put down his paperwork because he was laughing so hard.

David: I would tel you that you should become a comedian but I'm afraid all the women in the audience would throw rotting fruit at you, haha.

Tony: Yeah yeah.

At that moment a noise was heard outside, David and Tony looked up.

David: Welp she's here, try not to start anything will ya Tony?

Tony: Yeah.....I'll try.

He said and went walking out of the room. David heard the front gates open and saw someone walking into the main building now.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Inmate 442 (Reserved for sammie bean) Empty Re: Inmate 442 (Reserved for sammie bean)

Post by Kitten Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:39 am

If you were to ask anyone today about their jobs and lives, you were guaranteed they would say "I could do with a bit more action". Every single day since i started as a police officer, i was able to say i got more than enough action.I was born in a quiet English villiage but from the way i acted, people would think i'd come from the heart of a big city. My mother was a lawyer and my father was a top police officer in one of England's most top security prisons. I begun to train as a police officer when i was only 18. I lied about my age to get into the academy. Maybe this was a mistake. It was only after i'd finished my training and had become a qualified officer that they found out how old i truely was. I am now the youngest female officer of our time. I have worked in many prisons. Some high security, some low security. I've worked with the deadliest men and women but i've also worked with the softest. Every day was a challenge for me. But it was when i recieved a phone call from Arcatraz state penetentary that changed my life forever...

The journey from the airport to Arcatraz seemed like a life time. It was so hot and the buildings became fewer as they got deep into the desert. Harmony was never really nervous or anxious about anything. But for some reason, she was now feeling both. As the prison came into view, her heart jolted a few times. The moments leading up to their arrival at the prison seemed to go so quickly. Before she knew it, Harmony was just getting out of the car. The heat hit her instantly as she stood up.

She placed her officer's hat upon her blonde head and straightened her black tie. Taking a few deep breaths in and out, Harmony made her way to the front entrance of the prison. Someone opened the door for her just as she stepped up to it and she walked in, passing the man at the door a short smile.

Looking around, she saw one man sat at a desk but that was it. She coughed gently to get his attention..."Um...Hello. I'm officer Raine...I'm due to start here today," She said, walking up to the desk.

((Sorry if it's too short, crap or my facts and spelling are all wrong! My entire body feels like it's in a vice atm! But this is a good rp and i wanna try and keep this going! I need something to occupy me and stop me from falling asleep! <3 )
Kitten
Kitten

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Inmate 442 (Reserved for sammie bean) Empty Re: Inmate 442 (Reserved for sammie bean)

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:36 pm

David looked up from his paperwork and extended his hand to shake Harmony's.

David: Ah, Miss Raine, we've beern expecting you.

He said with a smile.

David: I just got onto my shift and was processing your paperwork, and if my hearing is correct, Captain Wilson will be here any moment to brief you.

If one were to listen closely, a noise was coming from up the road, it was music, rock music, and as it got closer, it was identified as "Black Dog", by Led Zeppelin.

David: The captain likes to blast his rock music on the way to work, his office is right around the corner there.

He said pointing around the corridor with his pencil.
-------
In the parking lot a very nice looking Chevelle had just pulled up and a tall white man just stepped out.

Albert: Looks like the captian is here.

Jones opened the window to the tower and yelled down as Captain Wilson made his way towards the building.

Jones: Hey Billy Badass what's shaking!

Wade looked up at the tower and laughed.

Wade: Billy Badass huh Hawk Eye?

Jones: I figured you had to be a badass to hire that new guard you did, she's quite a looker.

Wade: Yeah well keep that to yourself, she may look good but she fights good too, I made sure of that, haha.

Wade made his way past the gates and into the building where David stood and handed him a stack of papers.

Wade: Thank you David, and you must be Harmony.

He said looking to his newly hired guard and extending a hand to her.

Wade: If you'll come with me to my office I'll brief you and let you get on with your shift. Follow me.

He said walking down the corridor to the left and to the second door on thr right, on the way stood Tony, who greeted Wade as he walked by, and gave Harmony a harsh look as she walked by.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:28 am

Harmony smiled back at David, "Thanks David," She replied as she stood patiently. She stood with her hands behind her back and she looked around some of her new surroundings. She couldn't help but smile when she heard the Captain blasting out Led Zepplin as he made an entrace to the prison. She felt a little uneasy but maybe that was because she didn't know anyone yet and everything was very new to her.

Harmony turned slightly as the Captain entered the room and she smiled at him, extending her hand to reach his and shake. Harmony waited for Captain Wilson to lead the way and she followed him a few steps behind. She tried to take in as much as she could just incase she got lost. As they made their way to his office, they were greeted by another officer who gave her more than just an unwelcome glance. They caught eye contact for a mere second and Harmony looked away from him. "If i may Sir...i would just like to say that it's an honour working for you..." Harmony said trying to break the ice. First impressions were everything and Harmony wanted to try and make the best impression she could.
Kitten
Kitten

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down