The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant believe you're serious

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I cant believe you're serious - Page 3 Empty Re: I cant believe you're serious

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Riley hugged her legs close suddenly, not even thinking about where they were going anymore. Her mind was on the bondage. "I just... I just don't want to be in pain... anymore... I hate that demon! I just... I wish he just didn't punish me when I'm bad... it would be so much more fun." she said as her eyes glazed over, thinking about the full moon, when he usually let her out to run about. There wasn't anything more freeing than feeling the wind through your coat, and the forest rain pouring down on you... at least, that's how she felt about freedom.

"I'm not the one who's killing them!" she suddenly yelled at him, surprised at herself for using such a loud voice for even in the car. "It's not my fault." tears began to crawl up into her eyes as she looked back at Nick. "I didn't do anything wrong."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:49 am

So he was indeed right on this count. She was being manipulated by a demon. Demons took great pleasure in tormenting, torturing and making people's lives misserable. It was like candy to them. The pain, the terror, the screams and pain. Well most of them any ways. His father had not. He had changed when he arrived on the world of man. What had changed him Nick never knew. "Then we will stop the pain and end the bond that is between the two of you."

He placed a hand on her shoulder, "You are but the tool for something that is so foul and evil. Now tell me what happened and about this demon. Where is he?" It would be better for him to be on the offensive rather then the defensive. If Nick had to. he would take the demon down himself. Though that meant changing into his demon form and that he did not like doing that much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:26 pm

"It's a longer story than the car ride to the old man's place... that's for sure." Riley said, wiping the tears away, and sitting back quietly. "You have no idea what this demon will do to keep me. It'll take a lot more than a little ritual to get rid of him. Even if you do break the bond, he'll be able to create it again if he sees me. I won't be safe forever." she said, forgetting the fact that pureblood demons couldn't live without some sort of bond with another being. This demon that held the enslavement bond with her... he would die in twenty four hours after the bond was broken. "He'll probably kill the lot of you if you go through with it." she said, her voice more flat this time.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:37 pm

"You let me worry about the demon. He will not be the first I have had to deal with." He looked at his watch. "He will only have twenty four hours to reallocatge you or find another to bond with or die. I think I can keep you in communacoto for twenty four hours." He could keep her away from the demon, his spells and those of the old man would be sufficent for that. The ritual would be the hard part as he would have to be out of the protective barriers to break it. He doubted the demon would stay away and was counting on him coming to try and claim Riley.

"Now tell me where this demon is. While you are in the protection of the Old Man and his son, I might pay him a visit before doing the ritual. Perhaps he might even release you given the alternative." Nick, just because he was a half demon, was not weak. Also he had magic to back him up, even though it might cost him in the end. One way or the other he would cut the bond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:57 pm

"Or," Riley started, trying to think of something to distract him from the current topic. "I could tell you about the time somebody pushed me off a cliff." she said, looking at him, forcing an excited expression upon her face. "That was definately an adrenaline rush. A life changing moment, indeed."

The whole demon thing was actually just a counter to cover what was really going on. This was one secret that might never be discovered. There was no demon controlling her. She didn't believe in such magic. There was nothing crazier than making herself believe something that wasn't true. She didn't want to be trapped forever. She'd bet that she was probably getting on his nerves by now, but she really didn't want anybody to know. She'd gotten herself into this mess... she didn't know how, but she did nonetheless... So, she would just as easily get herself out of it...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum