The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Gift (female maybe mature)

2 posters

Go down

Assassin's Gift (female maybe mature) Empty Assassin's Gift (female maybe mature)

Post by Silver Fang Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Theron is an Dalish elf who left his clan to become an great assassin. His spiked silver hair is feared everywhere. His sharp reflexs deadly accracy with his fathers legendary longbow "DragonSlayer" and incredialbe speed with his dual elven axes. One that belonged to his late brother and the other he made "WolfSlayer" and "BearKiller". His skill with his weapons gave him his own name that is becoming legend and strikes fear into all that hear it. Theron's story now begins right after the assassination of an fairly rich an powerful tyrant. He had got cut up pretty bad by some bodygaurds the tyrant heard when he had found out that Theron was chasing after him. The guards were dawvern merccinaries who would swing an axe. Theron like always slaughtered every one in the castle except servants and children. He was wobbling out of the castle as he came across a poor girl being hassled by three thugs. Theron didn't feel like dealing with them and then pulled out his bow and arrow and nailed each guy to the wall and started to limp back to his hotel room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Gift (female maybe mature) Empty Re: Assassin's Gift (female maybe mature)

Post by SS3Pan Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Assassin's Gift (female maybe mature) Animeg11

" Fuck off...." A blunt and firm female voice could be heard from the center of a group of thugs. " I don't have time to meddle around with idiots like you--I've got business to take care of...." the young girl added with a serious expression, her long, red hair falling along the sides of her face. Three thugs? Were they kidding her? Did they really think they were a threat? Thinking about that almost made her crack a smirk, but of course, she wasn't smirking because she was clearly annoyed with these guys and she was trying her best not to 'sock' them in the face. At first, the thugs looked a bit taken aback by her bluntness, but that surprised feeling was quickly replaced with an ignorant amusement at the woman's boldness....and her appearance altogether. Annithe didn't exactly look like she belonged in this time period because, well, she didn't. That probably explained why she was wearing a long trench coat and a pair of black sunglasses, despite that it was already somewhat dark since it was the late evening. " Business huh? Shouldn't you be at home? It's not safe for a girl your age to wander the streets at night...." one of the thugs stated in a smug manner, which caused Annithe's eyelid to twitch gently. " A girl my age? What's that supposed to mean?" she demanded even though she had a feeling that she knew what they were trying to say already. " It's obvious that you're just 14...." the other thug answered, only irritating Annithe even further. " What?!? You think I'm 14?! You stupid son of a--!!" Before the 18 year-old had a chance to finish her angry statement, a few arrows suddenly shot right past her, nailing the three men to the wall behind them. Annithe merely blinked and spun around on her heels to see who had shot the arrows, but whoever had done it was gone. Strange. She would've at least sensed the person's presence, but she didn't. Who was that person? " Hm...." She eventually decided to shrug it off before turning back to the pinned thugs with a slight smirk on her face. " Whatever--at least now I don't have to bother with bashing your faces in...." she muttered as she neared them. Her expression suddenly darkened. " Though I'll be sure to do it the next time we run into each other...." And with that, she left, walking along the town's streets until she came upon a hotel. ' Looks like I'm gonna be here for a little while....might as well get a room for the night....' she mused as she entered the hotel's lobby.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Gift (female maybe mature) Empty Re: Assassin's Gift (female maybe mature)

Post by Silver Fang Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Theron was in the inn's lobby. The owner refused to let him go any futher until he patched himself up. He put up with Theron's taking his weapon's every where becase he was Theron. He is the known assassin of all the parts. Theron placed his bow and arrows on the floor. They diffrent then other arrows there shat was solid black and the feathers where white. His axes laid on the floor next to his bow and arrow. He had and roll of gauze out trying to bandage himself up and was getting fustrarted with the gauze because he couldn't seem to get it on the wound like he wanted to. He was mumbling under his breath. "Stupid inn keeper forcing me to use this stupid excusse of gauze when I have a first aid kit up stairs. I can't belive this shit when I get better I should kill him. Stupid keeper is more worried about me dripping blood on his presious floor." And with that Theron spit an huge glob of blood on to the inn keeper's rug. He looks up to see the inn keeper heading his way with and angry scowld on his face. Theron stands up as the keeper gets in his face. "I can't belive you did that you sick and twisted bastard." The inn keeper screamed at Theron. Theron looks at him and says, "I won't hesitate to chop your head off in an instant if you don't remove yourself from my presance." He took his hand and pushes the inn keeper out of his face and plops down on the couch as some blood squirted out of his thigh. He pulls out the gauze and starts to wrap his leg.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:02 am

Assassin's Gift (female maybe mature) Animeg11

Upon entering the lobby, Annithe was already able to hear shouting. " What's all the damn yelling for....?" she mumbled to herself, turning her head a bit to see that the inn keeper was getting mad at some elf for spitting blood on his floor. Just then, Annithe's serval appeared beside her, but since the wild cat was in her invisible form, no one was able to see her but Annithe. ' Oh, what's up Aika? Did you find a trace of him anywhere?' she asked the cat telepathically. With that question, Aika lowered his head and shook it slowly. ' Unfortunately, no--it seems as if he has suddenly become much clever than before....and now he's covering up his....' Aika responded telepathically, trailing off and blinking when she caught sight of the elf....and all of the blood on the rug. Despite that she came from a line of wild cats and should've been used to the side of blood, she wasn't. Actually, she was quite squeamish of blood in general. Strange. ' Eww, blood! L-look, I'm just gonna go search some more, okay?' Aika told Annithe quickly while twitching a little at the sight. When Annithe noticed that she was trying to get away because of the bloody sight, she grinned slightly at her serval. ' Aika, you're such a wuss....it's just blood....' Annithe told her cat teasingly. ' I'm not a wuss! Anyway, I'll meet you here in the morning....' Aika stated before she left in a hurry. After that conversation, she walked towards the innkeeper after he was pushed away by the elf. Apparently, the elf had some sort of intimidation over him because he was walking away and had stopped all of the annoying yelling. " Hey, sir--I'd like a room for the night...." she stated as she looked up at him from over her dark sunglasses. The older man gave her an odd look because of what she was wearing and nodded, went up to his counter to retrieve a room key, and passed it over to her after telling her the room number. " Thanks...." she said, walking away from the counter once she had given him the money for the room. While walking through the lobby to get to the staircase, Annithe's emerald-green eyes fell onto the elf again. He sure looked like he needed some help with that gauze. Should she give it to him? Why not? It wasn't like she was in a hurry to dash to her room and sleep anyway. She may not have seemed like the kind of person that helped out others, but....she actually did that quite often, so it was now kind of a 'habit'. " Hey...." she said rather casually as she stopped about a feet from the elf on the couch. " You need some help with that crappy piece of gauze the innkeeper gave you? I can wrap it for you or if you have a better first-aid kit upstairs, I could go get it if the innkeeper's making a fuss about you passing with the blood...." she told him, trailing off slowly in her words as she took note of his bow. Wait, was he the one that pinned those guys up to the wall back there? He was the only one with the kind of arrows that she saw back there after all, so it was probably him. " Oh, wait....you were the one that pinned those thugs to the wall back there on the street--well, it's good thing you did that because my patience was really running thin with them....so thanks...." she added in, frowning slightly as she recalled the annoying thugs....calling her 14! How dare they? She did not look like a little girl! At least, that's what she thought.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:26 am

Theron glares up and looks at her at first. Then his eyes made contact with her emerald green eyes. He looks at her and says, "I am hurt not injured take that into mind." He pulls the key out of his pocket and tosses it at her. "I don't know you or why those thugs hassled you, but they were loud and annoying so I shut them up." He looks down as he rips the gauze off of his arm. "That stuff scratches and annoys me." He looked up as he says, "My first aid kit is on the bed. I figured I would get a little banged up on this last mission. There is also an bag under the pillow. Don't touch it." His eyes started to glare up at her and then he says, "My tone may not sound like it but I do appreciate this." He looks at the Inn keeper and the flicks him off and spits out another glob of blood. This one aimed at the manager. It feel short and right in front of the desk. Theron looks at the girl and says, "The name is Theron. And you are?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down