The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stubborn Will (Female)

Go down

Stubborn Will (Female) Empty Stubborn Will (Female)

Post by SS3Pan Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Stubborn Will (Female) Koh11Stubborn Will (Female) Kewne11

Koh, a young 15 year-old Monster Tamer, walked through the small town of Monsbaiya he lived in, heading for the Monster Tower at the very edge of the town....yet again. Everyday he tried reaching the top of the tower, but every time he was almost there, something would always come up and he'd have to retreat. Not today though! Today was the day he would reach the top for sure...or not. He was almost at the Tower when suddenly, he bumped into someone he didn't feel like running into at the moment. " The hell...?" Koh muttered irritably, looking up to see his friend. " What?" Koh greeted her quite rudely. " What? Now is that any way to greet your friend?" she questioned casually while Koh didn't bother answering her. Kewne, his pet monster, had been floating right beside him all along. A smile had crossed his face when he saw Koh's childhood friend. What really made him smile was that he knew Koh's true feelings towards her, aside from that somewhat tough exterior he put on. He knew that no matter how hard Koh tried, he couldn't come to admit that he actually had a crush on his friend. He was a bit childish and it was difficult for him to express feelings like that, so sometimes he would pick at her, bother her, and act a little cold or mean towards her. She always dealt with Koh's behavior perfectly though, by occasionally putting him on the spot or responding in any other way that would always make Koh back down. And strangely, something about that just made Koh secretly admire her even more. " Hello! Don't mind Koh here, he's just grumpy since it's still morning! What are you doing here?" Kewne asked her curiously as he flew up to her. He knew that she wasn't interested in the Monster Tower like Koh was. " Oh, well I was wondering if you guys were free today...if you were, I was going to ask you guys to come to the carnival with me today--it's finally in town...." Koh's friend said to them while Kewne smiled in response. " We'd love to go! Master Koh, you can go to the tower later, right....?" Kewne said to his master. " What, are you kidding?! But this was the day I was gonna reach the top of the tower!" Koh said, almost in a whine as he folded his arms stubbornly and frowned. Kewne mentally sighed and exchanged glances with Koh’s friend. Now it was time for her to step in and Kewne knew that. She almost always talked Koh into doing the things she wanted him to do with her, so this time would probably be no different--no matter how stubborn Koh was.

(Need a female character to be Koh's childhood friend please ^^)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down