The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady)

2 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady) - Page 11 Empty Re: slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:18 am

Zyanya snorted'' i am not an idiot Zane , my sense of smell is just as good as Marcus's '' She narrowed her eyes at Ryan though '' i will get her in the bath house..and washed up . ''

Kenya flushed even more highly embarrassed now as she muttered something about accidents and Ryan passing out in the wrong room.

Zyanya gave Ryan a silent warning before looking back at Zane'' any specific oil you want her to smell like? considering if i remember correctly , Falcons don't have that much of a good sense of smell. shouldn't be too hard to scrub off a heavy wolf scent from her skin.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady) - Page 11 Empty Re: slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady)

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:24 am

"make it lily of the valley. i seem to remember that being syfka's favorite scent from the last time they visited. they almost killed Danica because she was pregnant until suddenly they just left, with no more of a problem." Zane replied.

pulling marcus aside zane said. " i want you to keep her safe. dont let anything happen to her and dont leave her alone at any time until the falcons leave."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:29 am

She nodded as she tugged on Kenya's arm '' got it.. come on Kenya ,bath time '' she teased, figuring she could still use her lavender oil on herself since she had to take a bath as well.

Marcus watched them leave before going with Zane as he pulled him aside'' should be easy enough , i was her normal guard back at the pack , me and Ryan both.. any area i should keep her away from?"

Zyanya figured this was going to be one hell of week as she dragged Kenya into the bath house and began to strip her, '' stop squirming you did it to me now its payback '' she teased before tossing her in the water then stripped herself and got in .

Kenya couldn't help the new flush on her face'' yea well i was following orders and this is highly embarrassing'' she sighed, she was definitely in a situation now that she really didn't like since it was unfamiliar. She is supposed to be a guard, not a mate to someone. Frankly she didn't even know how to act around Zane now.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:35 am

"ryan you will be a guard to Zyanya and Marcus. and i will bring in a guard from another group that owes me a favor. if you see new people with a pale complexion and white hair send them to me. they are my white cobra guards."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:15 am

Ryan nodded'' will do boss err.. '' frowned, he was used to calling Zyanya boss, well technically Zane was now.

Marcus frowned'' do um we need to do something about sleeping arrangements? I mean i am in a room full of other guys you know.. though you might want to tell Zyanya that. .. unless she is just using her own room?"he was just making sure every angle was covered, not wanting to give the falcons any room or evidence of any foul play.

Zyanya rolled her eyes as Kenya just kept squirming when she scrubbed her down, who knew a snake was bloody ticklish '' you know, this is kinda funny, most guys would pay anything to see two girls in the same tub ''she teased, loving the fact that her comment made Kenya stop moving so she could finish.

Kenya froze and frowned'' i hope your just commenting on that and not threatening.''

Zyanya grinned '' just saying. almost done and if you want, blame the falcons.. '' grinned as she poked her'' and if you manage to pull this off i suppose i will hold back on smacking Ryan too hard for being with you ... ok your clean '' she reached for the oil after having her wash the soap off before making her sit on the side of the tub.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:03 am

"the sleeping arrangements will be as so. snakes are used to sleeping in a nest atmosphere, even when mated. Kenya and i will be sleeping at the dancers nest with all the other dancers. you and zyanya will take my usual room. Ryan, you will be sleeping in the room next door usually taken by my personal guard. if anyone asks i did it to make you all more comfortable til i can get a camp set up for the wolves." zane barked out, hating this ruse he must do.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:13 am

Marcus nodded'' okie dokie then. '' he poked Ryan as they headed for the door'' come on so we can get our stuff moved around, '' glancing back at Zane he spoke again '' when are they arriving? just so i know i have a time frame.''

Once Zyanya was done washing and oiling up Kenya it was her turn , she had Kenya help before they both got out to grab towels and clothing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am

Zane told Ryan that the falcons would be arriving in 2 days.

"they will expect to find me first, so if you see a stranger with a weird aura send them to the nest."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:47 am

Marcus nodded'' will do .. boy Zyanya is not going to be very happy later'' he shook his head as he left to go get things ready .

Zyanya sighed as she redressed in a clean out fit then helped Kenya do the same in a clean outfit as well '' this is going to suck you know.. and frankly i can't kill the falcons'' she grumbled. wondering now what Zane was doing and how the hell she was going to keep herself from getting too damn frustrated.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 am

As zane went to the dancers nest to wait for kenya to show up, he thought about a way to get the falcons to leave early, or maybe just get them to not show at all. "hmmm"
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:44 am

Zyanya finished up on getting Kenya dressed before walking with her to take her back to the dancers next, poking her head in she smiled as she spotted Zane'' well she's clean, heh , sorry it took a bit, she wouldn't stop squirming''

Kenya flushed again as she shifted from foot to foot, she was not used to these other clothes either, only used to her guard armor. she sorta felt naked even when she wasn't.'' not my fault.. she tried to kill me with water.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:06 am

"im sure she did kenya. she isnt to happy about this new plan. now everyone come here. i need to do something. im going to wipe all your memories of the last 2 days. the falcons can read minds too."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:18 am

Kenya didn't even think twice as she went over to him, she has had her mind wiped before so she knew what it was like.

Zyanya on the other hand bulked at it as she narrowed her eyes at him '' you didn't say anything about doing that earlier.. and i didn't try and kill her with water, she just wouldn't stop squirming'' she muttered, now getting in a foul mood , she didn't want any one messing with her memories.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:34 am

"you will get them back when the falcons leave just get your ass over here." zane said as he wiped everyones memories at once, replacing them with a memory of either guarding their charges, dancing with the nest, or intimate times with their 'mates'."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:40 am

Zyanya was about to say something when she suddenly couldn't remember what it was she was going to say .. frowning she stared at Zane before backing up immediately , glancing at Kenya before back at Zane, muttering something on how she didn't feel good she turned and left. Marcus already following her with Ryan not too far behind.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:52 am

"Kenya are you ready to dance. we have to practice for the falcons show. i hope we are ready." Zane said smiling before leaning in to kiss her. stopping before he actually did, because it just didn't feel right.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:55 am

Kenya smiled slightly before frowning up at him as he stopped just before kissing her'' i am ready , are you ok ?" She nudged him slightly as she glanced at the rest of the women in the nest before looking up at him.. she just figured he was too nervous to really kiss her now.

Zyanya on the other hand was just busy in her room with Marcus trying to keep her calm, morning sickness had suddenly hit her which was why she hadn't felt good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:00 pm

"im fine just feeling funny. must be nerves. i wonder how the wolves are doing. zyanya looked pretty pale when she left."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Kenya frowned before shrugging'' maybe she's sick ? that or her mate got her pregnant'' she was just tossing out suggestions on that one as she moved around the room '' we could check on them if you like before we start? ''

Ryan sighed, slightly bored as he stood outside the door, his orders to guard Zyanya and Marcus at all times which pretty much made him extremely bored right now. He was trying his best not to listen to the fact that Zyanya was sick and Marcus was practically tripping over things to try and get her what she asked for.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:14 pm

"for some reason i think its best i dont see her. but you can check on her if you wish dear."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Kenya thought for a moment before shaking her head'' i will let her rest for now, if she is sick her mate is taking care of her and i don't want to disturb that.. shall we practice then ?''

Ryan sighed again as he watched several of the female guards walking by grinning he nearly followed them before he remembered his orders to keep guard , leaning back against the wall again he sighed'' damn '' muttered before nearly jumping out of his skin as Marcus was shoved out of the room. '' whoa.. everything alright?"

Marcus frowned before grinning slightly '' uhh yea.. she just needed me out of the room for a bit.. '' he shrugged as he leaned against the wall , they had already sent one of the girls to get Zyanya something to soothe her stomach.'' she's moody .. anything i do just sets her off. '' he frowned then grinned as he poked Ryan'' be glad you are not mated.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:21 pm

"yes lets practice." zane replied, taking the first pose of all serpiente dances. arms raised above his head, wrists crossed and standing on the balls of his feet for the time of a single drum beat, he moved into the dance of sorrow, not quite sure why he chose that one.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Kenya followed his lead, keeping a close eye on how he moved so she was in sync with him. she ignored the rest of the women around the room as they practiced for the day.

Zyanya couldn't really figure out what was wrong, she knew she was sick, and her head hurt and she had a feeling something else was off but she couldn't place it. Once she was sure she wouldn't get sick again she just layed on the bed and figured she would stay there for a few days.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:28 pm

getting into the first dance position again, Zane moved into the dance of forgiveness, praying to Anhamirak that whoever he felt he had wronged would forgive him. he could feel that something was off about what was going on here.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Kenya couldn't figure out why he was choosing these certain dances , she didn't ask just followed, she got a feeling that something was off as well but just shook it off as nerves from the fact that the Falcons where coming, she wished they wouldn't since everyone in the building would be on edge until they where gone. it just made the atmosphere of the air feel like it was too thick with wariness and tension.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next