The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady)

2 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady) Empty slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady)

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:44 pm

seated on his thrown Zane, surrounded by his harem of scantily clad women, awaits the arrival of his guard with his newest harem member, a wolf shifter alpha female he had spotted on a recent trip to the market. after ordering his guard to follow her to her village and bring her to him, whether she wanted to come or not, he ran into his wife in the halls of the palace. "what the hell do u want." Danica squawked at him. "only your submission to me." Zane hissed seductively. Danica glared at Zane and flitted away haughtily. Zane titter seductively and continued on his way to the thrown.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady) Empty Re: slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:14 pm

(( mine no touchy))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady) Empty Re: slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:00 am

Zyanya grunted slightly as the motion of her being carried was slowly waking her up , she didn't know what was going on , all she knew was that one moment she was headed back to her village and the next she got jumped, pain had exploded in her head before she found herself out cold. Now though she was beginning to regain consciousness as the noise of chains banging together ringed through her head, causing a severe headache. Her jaw was sore and possibly swollen , guessing that was the reason why she was knocked out, she slowly opened her eyes a crack. Giving another moan as the rocking of the floor under her caused her stomach to lurch. Ignoring the voices of the guards talking she began to squirm, finally realizing her wrists where shackled and felt her ankles where the same.'' what the hell ?"

Growling in anger she began to squirm harder against who ever was holding her, hearing him curse she smirked as her knees connected with his sternum, making him stumble before he finally dropped her unceremoniously on her ass in the thrown room. The motion of her falling caused her to get a little disoriented again before looking around, the cold floor seeping through her thin clothing she struggled to get up , growling at the guard who just dumped her like a bag of potato's. She ignored his answering grin before turning away from him and looking around, spotting the man on the throne. '' what the bloody hell is the meaning of this?'' she was going to pay back that guard later, with a lot of blood and pain.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:20 am

Zane watched amused as his newest conquest was dumped on the floor haphazardly, spitting curses like a vehement cat. "good evening," he purred " was your trip nice? comfy i hope." he stated grinning like the Cheshire cat. "as you are probably wondering you are in the castle of the serpiente king, me, and you wont be leaving til i tire of you. you are now my property."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:28 am

she was barely listening to him up until he stated she was his property, her head snapped up as her eyes went a deep molten gold color. '' the bloody hell i am ..do you have any idea who i am?" she snarled, getting more pissed off by the minute, it didn't help that the closest guard to her kept snickering at her. Almost as if her situation was highly amusing. she narrowed her eyes and turned to him '' keep on snickering, lets see what body parts start flying off. '' she suddenly moved, leaping towards him before she even finished speaking, managing to dig her claws into his chest and cause him to squeal in pain before the other guard was on her, pinning her to the floor. '' get off me you over grown horse!"growled out again as she squirmed more, the shackles not making anything easier as they cut into her skin the more she struggled.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:43 am

"horse? ha i eat things bigger than u for breakfast little girl." the guard replied with a stiff smack across the face.
" you keep attacking my guards and I'm going to break you in the most painful way imaginable." Zane stated coolly. "I'm a reasonable man so long as you follow my rules. you are only here because my pompous wife refuses to consummate our marriage, and 3 slaves just isn't enough to sate my appetite for the carnal unions a man requires" Zane stated smirking looking her up and down hungrily.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:55 am

she gave a pained grunt from the smack across her face, snapping her head to the side as she instantly tasted blood, the inside of her cheek getting cut from making contact with one of her sharp teeth.. licking her lip slightly , tasting more blood as she looked up at the guard, ignoring the king as she allowed her body to completely relax '' you really shouldn't have done that, now your really going to pay for that.''she didn't even give him a chance to react, she had mastered a swift shift several years ago , she was the fastest one of her clan, within seconds she had shifted, the sound of tearing clothe was heard instantly as her body grew , furr sprouted over her body , a very rare thick coat that was a mixture of brown and gold. under less then a minute she was in her wolf form, the shackles having snapped from the change as she lept at the guard, her jaws clamping down around his throat , instantly tasting blood, pinning him to the ground as she froze, watching the movements of the king now. she had a good grip on the guard, one move from him and he would seal his fate, right now she didn't plan on killing him, not really fond of that action.curling her lip up in a silent growl she gave the king a silent warning to try anything and he would lose one of his guards.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:05 am

watching this whole fiasco with disinterest, Zane shoots Zyanya with a dart coated in a shift suppressing drug.
"remember this woman. guards are expendable. kill one and there are 4 more to take their place. the dart u just shot u with will knock you out of your current form and make u unable to shift again til i give you the counteractive drug." Zane stalked towards her and smacks her a good one.
"that is for growling at me. u might have been alpha where i took u from but you are submissive to me now. i wont stand for any outrageous behavior."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:12 am

she grunted in surprise as the dart hit her in the back of one of her legs, causing her to jerk which made her clamp her teeth down on the guard, snuffing his life out instantly. She hadn't meant to but she still didn't regret it that much, he had hit her after all, stumbling back as she was forced to shift back she barely had enough time to suck in a breath before he struck her, knocking her on her ass again, which was becoming a big annoyance as she scrambled on her feet again , slightly unbalanced as she narrowed her eyes at him, ''damn it stop hitting me. '' growled, her instincts to fight still on as she launched herself at him, right before she slammed into his chest though her brain kicked in to tell her that was a big mistake since he was bigger then her, she really needed to work on controlling her anger.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:32 am

quickly knocks her back and calls the guards to hold her.
" call all the courtesans in for a meeting, i have an exhibition for them," turns to Zyanya " and your the main attraction."

stands silently on the dais as the courtesans gather and take their seats. once every one is seated and the commotion has calmed down Zane addresses his people.

" people of the serpiente, this young woman has committed high treason and you are hear to witness her punishment."

Zane rips what remains of Zyanya's clothing off and forces her to turn and show herself to everyone.

"as you can see i have acquired a new female for my harem. this one is feisty. attacking court guards, killing one, and then she was brazen enough to attack me. for this she will be a public show. those who wish to will watch me take her in any way i wish."

Zane eyes Zyanya for any reaction to his words as he spoke to the crowd. he then turns and begins to tweak her nipples, each tweak harder as she fights. running a hand down her stomach and around her perfectly curved hips to grip her pert bottom, eying her lazily the whole time, trying to hide the raging boner in his pants.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:41 am

Zyanya sucked in a sharp breath as she suddenly had two guards on her and what remained of her dress gone, each guard holding her arms in place as she tried to move away from them, narrowing her eyes at Zane she watched as people came in and sat down , barely even listening to him speak as she stood there seething in rage.

At least until the moment he put his hands on her then she just struggled as hard as she could for several minutes before realizing he did things harder every time she struggled, forcing her body to go tense and still she hissed' ' get your bloody hands off me you pervert '' she could feel a blush creeping up her neck to her face, though she didn't care that her clothes where gone, hell most of her people didn't care to have sex outside in the open , only thing that bugged her was the fact that she had never done anything like that before. Her gaze jumped to everything else in the room except for his face, avoiding his looks as she tried to focus on something, anything to get her attention off of what he was doing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:47 am

getting no reaction from her he moved further down her body to stroke her mound, rubbing her pink bud firmly, he leaned in to whisper in her ear" you could enjoy this if you would just let yourself."

inserting a finger into her tight sheath he found her virginal. not wanting to take that infront of everyone he stroked her gently til she whimpered.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:52 am

she tensed up even more, sucking in another breath to try and soothe her anger a bit, considering now she just wanted to kick him right where it would hurt. half closing her eyes , this time she stared at him , '' not on your life '' she grumbled, feeling her face heat up even more as he inserted a finger into her.

This time she really couldn't stay still, squirming slightly she clamped her teeth down on her lower lip to keep from whimpering out. She was definitely feeling mixed things. anger at him, embarrassment that and she had a sneaky suspicion that she liked some of how it felt. But she never showed it, she just glared at him as her body did what was natural and react to what he was doing. Now hating him more for it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:58 am

sick of her mental fight against him he tired of this.
"bring me a couple monos scarves." watches as his guards bring him 2 scarves. he ties one around her waist as a skirt and the other around her pert tempting globes.

"take her to the harem barracks."

Zane leaves the room and goes to his thrown room. he shouts at one of his servants to bring him a goblet of wine and some fruit, and then settles into his thrown.

"bring me the wyvern, i wish for her company tonight. have her delivered to my room."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:04 am

she blinked in surprise, she hadn't expected that reaction from him, waiting for him to finish putting the clothes on her she slowly began to relax, not even caring that the guards jerked her now towards a hallway. Still her eyes stayed on him as she was tugged away. wondering what game he was playing at now before she lost sight of him.

They took her down the hallway for several minutes before unlocking a door and practically shoving her in , closing the door quickly before she had a chance to turn around and give them a good kicking. '' yea you better run you cowards!'' she grumbled as she watched them leave, at least they seemed to be smart enough to not provoke her.

Glancing around she ignored any other woman in the room before taking up a spot that seemed to be free and sitting down , frustrated and confused. wanting to know why he picked her to be a slave and what the hell she did to earn herself in this mess.. Not to mention the fact that her body was now humming with a certain need that she had no idea how to sate.

After several hours though she seemed to relax, ignoring the fact her stomach growled every now and then since she had been snatched up by the two idiots before she got a chance to eat.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:13 am

entering his room Zane spotted the wyvern. "woman did u get a chance to see the newest addition?"
" no sir. i did not. i was summoned and came up here immediately." she responded with her eyes lingering on him, a look of unrequited love mixed with sadness glimmered in her eyes. he didn't even see her as anything other than a reproachful piece of meat.
"is there anything i can do for you sir?"
"yes, get rid of this!" he hissed vehemently, pointing at his large erect phallus. "god are you just stupid or do you act like it to piss me off you dolt." Zane smacked the wyvern hard enough to snap her head to the side. Zane proceeds to toss her on the bed and brutally take her, thinking only of his own satisfaction. once finished he called a guard to take her bloodied and bruised body back to the barracks. "i knocked her out, ensure that the other women are told to treat her injuries and ensure no scaring.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:24 am

Zyanya sighed as she got up a while later and shrugged out of the few scraps of clothe he had placed on her, setting them in a neat pile she got into the large bath to quickly wash out the blood in her hair and off her body, she inspected most of the bruising on her arms and torso, satisfied that most of them where already well on the way to healing.

She looked up moments later after finishing her bath to see two guards carrying in a badly beaten woman. Frowning she half listened to what they said before watching them leave, eying the other women who rushed over to woman's side to help. She watched them intently before sighing in total frustration, the others really didn't seem to know much about healing.

Getting out of the water she dried off, put the clothes back on before moving over to a table that her nose told her was full of herbs and remedies. Which told her that it was clearly not the first time one of them have been beaten then sent back here to be treated. She followed her nose and training of healing herbs , gathering up what she needed plus a basin full of warm water and wash clothes before nudging the others out of the way,'' get out of the way , you really wanna help , just keep her calm'' she snapped, kneeling down next to the woman before carefully inspecting most of her injuries. using the warm water to cleanse her body before using another empty bowl to mash up a paste to put on most of her cuts and bruises. '' its going to sting but trust me, i know what i am doing. and you won't have a single scar.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:32 am

pacing his room Zane tried to think of a way to make Zyanya submit to him. she was different from the others, more piss and vinegar than roses and sunshine.
"guards!!!" Zane shouted " go watch her. find what makes her tick. i want to know how to make her mine, i wont bed a woman that is not submissive to her position." as he was turning to leave the room he remembered " oh and make sure that she gets the piercings to show her position."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:49 am

Zyanya took her time treating the woman, waited till she fell asleep before cleaning up any mess she may have made, she may be a prisoner but she was not going to be a slob. shaking her head she eyed the guards, two of them, that apparently decided to be her shadow and follow her. She got a very distinct feeling they where observing her. Probably for Zane. Sniffing in disdain at them she gave them her back and put the things away. Though several minutes later she was informed that she had to have piercings.

Not really wanting to fight the women she shrugged it off and allowed them to do it. Not even making a sound as they pierced both of her ears twice and placing one tiny set of gold earrings and the first set where slightly larger. Once that was done she picked a stop to lay down before stretching out, glancing at the guards '' whatever the hell you guys are waiting for me to do , i ain't doing it. .. so you might as well make yourself very comfortable and just be bored.'' with that she went to sleep.

nearly three days later Zyanya was on edge, pacing back and forth and getting little sleep. She had snapped at the women more then once just for getting in front of her. Really not her fault, she was confined in a small area which felt smaller due to other people being in there. That and she could practically feel it getting closer to a full moon. Since she was now twenty one she would end up feeling the full force of it. Which meant that she would be even more on edge then anything. But it wasn't going to be a normal edge either. It would be a sexual frustration that she couldn't sate. She was pretty damn sure the guards that had been watching her figured that out instantly and went and ratted her out to Zane. At the moment though she really didn't care, she just wanted out of the room, hell walking down the hallway would make her feel better and definitely get her to calm down.

Blinking she glanced at the guard that managed to stay , the other one she figured was still nursing the current jab she gave him, a hard kick to the groin, only because he had tried to grab her.. His buddy however had been smarter then that and managed to back away from her,though she got the feeling he was snickering on the inside at his unfortunate friend. Bristling again in agitation she scowled at him '' do you really have to be in here? this room is small enough as it is. .. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:07 am

Zane looked up as the guards entered his room. "what is it? do you have anything to report on the woman yet?"

"yes sir. she is going stir crazy, and her pheromones are going crazy. we think she is going into heat."

"what do you mean she is going stir crazy?"

"she attacked a guard the other day. kicked him in the testicals. his mate is pissed. she is out for blood."

"well that's too damn bad. she will just have to nurse him back to health. and move the woman to a separate room. maybe that will bring her down some. take her some food too. meats and fruit should be fine. If you discover anything else report to me in the thrown room. for now i must meet with the counsel."

Zane leaves the room and goes to his thrown room for the meeting with his counsel, all the while thinking only of her.

"these thoughts confuse me so..."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:17 am

Zyanya growled slightly to herself, pacing the room again , soo much deep in thought that she didn't even hear the guards come in, not until they both grabbed her , '' ack! get your hands off me ! learn some bloody manners will you. '' she growled, struggling only a bit before she realized they where just putting her in a separate room, one that she seemed to be able to have to herself, blinking she glanced at them and frowned, confused even as some servants brought in some meat and fruits and a pitcher which to her nose smelled nearly like red wine, not that expensive , considering it seemed to be the same of what the others usually got, only if they where good from what she had noticed.. what confused her is the fact she had not been on her best behavior.

Before she even got a chance though they had left, leaving only the two guards at the door, this time only one on the inside and the other on the out.. which eased her tension a little. but not by much sense the other type of tension just seemed to get more and more worse with each passing minute.. Sighing she sat down on one of the soft pillows and eyed the trays of food, glancing at the guard then back at the foods.. she was hungry so she was not about to turn away a gift that obviously meant filling her belly. shrugging she poured herself a glass to drink before picking out what she wanted, mostly meats and some fruits before setting back and relaxing.

For some reason her thoughts went straight to Zane as she ate, he confused her, she was usually good at pinpointing what people are about , but with him, it was hard, he reminded her of a storm that changed all the time. Never giving warning. polishing of the rest of the food, she layed back and relaxed. No reason to fuss now that she had a large area to herself, all she had to worry about is the moon , which she felt would be completely full tonight. closing her eyes she glanced at the guard again. his eyes of course never left her. Observing her like always. '' you know.. you should relax, i can feel your tension as well.. . and its bugging me. i am not going to hurt you unless you piss me off. .. only one who seems to be doing that lately is your little king'' grumbled and sighed'' bastard won't get out of my head. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:24 am

Zane walks into Zyanya's room quietly and just watches her for a minute before she notices him.

"does the room meet your standards? do my guards or i have anything to worry about with you and the full moon? your not gonna go psycho on us are you?"

Eyes her suspiciously. "my guards informed me that you did all the healing for the wyvern. good job. just remember that you will never have to do that for yourself so long as you don't act like a dolt."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:33 am

Zyanya had been asleep but was instantly aware of Zane the moment he walked into her room, slowly opening her eyes she looked over at him, not moving a muscle. She already knew what would pretty much happen during the full moon, sexual lust was hard to control, so she would pretty much have to have both guards out of her room unless Zane wanted her jumping on them. she sat up slowly , still looking sleepy but was definitely full aware as she did a lazy yawn, taking her time to answer him as her fingers tunneled through her blonde hair.

'' hmmm room is tolerable, just as long as you don't stick no one else in here with me i should be fine. i am a wolf after all i need a lot of space.'' she grumbled, stretching slowly before getting up and moving over to the small tray that still had some of the wine on it left., glancing at him again before giving a slight snort'' full moon make me go psycho? not a chance.. more irritable, possibly. easier to piss off i know that.. '' arched a brow at him as she leaned a hip against the counter'' do i really need to explain to you what happens on a full moon for a wolf? i think your smarter then that. '' she half closed her eyes again ,still watching him for any subtle movements he made as she took a slow sip of her wine, he was probably wondering why she wasn't trying to attack him. '' i was taught well.. by the way , you might want to keep them '' she pointed to the guards '' out of the room tonight.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:37 am

Zane cocks an eyebrow. "what makes you think you are staying alone in this room tonight?" Eyes her body lustfully and walks out of the room to let her think on what he just said.

"keep me posted on her actions"
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:45 am

she arched a brow, hearing him completely but still didn't respond , she watched him as he turned and headed out of the room, her eyes glued to his back, well mostly , she couldn't help the quickly up and down scan she did. she just chalked it up to her wayward hormones running amok.. sighing she sat down again as the door closed before eying the guard.. '' lucky you , you don't get mauled by a horny female tonight... or maybe your not so lucky ' she grinned. taking another huge gulp of the wine. Laying back against the pillows again she sighed, closing her eyes once more, she just needed sleep, lots of sleep. maybe he would forget about her.. snorting slightly she shook her head '' not a chance in hell would he forget '' she grumbled, setting her glass down before rolling over, easily falling asleep.

she woke up just thirty minutes after the sun had set, her body feeling like it was on fire as she got up and stretched, if she where a cat she was pretty damn sure she would be purring, glancing at the guard again who was giving her a very wary look she shrugged and turned her back to him, walking around the room in a bored manner, trying her best to get her hormones under control. But by the looks of the guard who seemed to be having a hard time adjusting himself to a comfortable position ,she figured she was pretty much screwed if her hormones where even affecting him that bad. She just wondered what Zane would do.

'' hmmm dinner is late'' she glanced at the guard before giving a slow saucy grin'' not good to starve a wolf.. they tend to eat whoever is in the room with them'' she nearly laughed at the sudden shocked look on his face. though he was quick to hide it as soon as there where sounds of people approaching the door.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next