The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:48 am

luna smiled as she placed alana in the play pen, she was just begining to learn how to crawl, she was happy about that.. '' hmm well thats good, then we have the house to ourselves again. well with rose and her man'' she teased, as she dug things out of the fridge.

Darious stretched as he came in with rose, she still limped a little, but only when she worked too much or was too agitated'' heh heeey your not supposed to be cooking''

rose grinned as she nudged collin. '' yea thought that was my job?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:56 am

COllin grinned. "Yeah thats ok though." He says as he then looked over seeing Rose and Darious walk in.."Shes fine shes fine." He syas as he looked to Rose..."Not anymore." He says with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:25 am

rose grinned' 'aww allright then i suppose i can give her the kitchen back. '' she teased as she looked him over'' so how are you doing? looks like luna is well enough to take you on again''

luna grinned as she got the pans ready , this time she pulled out a little baking dish to put the meat in, she found that the flavor stays in more in the meat when cooked in the oven instead of over an open fire.. '' hmmmm maybe, heh , but he still refuses to wrestle.. ohhhhh i saw angel running around outside again heh ''

rose blinked then sighed'' geez that girl likes to get away from her daddy .. '' she grinned'' she is allready running and won't let no one stop her.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:31 pm

He smirked slightly.."Well I'm doing fine I guess...I feelt pretty good...But I would rather not get into a fight again." He says with a laugh..."Yup that she is." He says with a chuckle

Korey was chaseing her around the house.."I'm gonna get ya." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:38 pm

luna grinned as she glanced over at him '' well not a real fight love.. maybe a play fight.. you know.. training and therapy i guess.. heh darious wants me to start that again , he says it will help with my muscles get stronger and what not..''

Rose grinned'' so does a little romping in the bed.'' she teased, watching luna's face go red as she went to the fridge to help out with the side dishes. '' heh those other wolves are funny, i like them, they are very outgoing.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:48 pm

He looked ot her..."Yeah well I guess that wont be too bad." he says with a smile as he then looked over to Rose..."YEs thats a good Idea as well." he says witha grin as he then looked to Luna seeing her blushing..."Easy love..Not like we couldn't hear the vampys getting it on." He muttered .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:50 pm

rose arched a brow before grinning'' hey it don't embarrass me '' she teased, glancing at korey and laughing as angel seemed to be dodging him left and right'' wow she has gotten fast.. just wait till alana starts to do that''

Luna grinned as she glanced at him as she put the meat in the oven before going over to him and wrapped an arm around his waist'' yea yea i know ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:03 pm

He grinned as he looked to Rose.."ehhh you deserve it." He chuckled as he then looked over to Luna with a smile puting his arms around her holding her close..."I love you babe." He says with a smile.

Korey contonued to chase after Angel.."Damn your too fast." he chuckled.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:09 pm

rose grinned'' i said it doesn't embarrass me when you tease me like that. i don't care.. now korey on the other hand, may be embarrassed'' she teased as she poked him before reaching over and catching angel as she ran past, making her squeak in delight and laugh as she was picked up '' hehe hmmm come on now, you need to calm down before you fall and hurt yourself''

luna smiled as she lightly kissed him '' love you too baby , hehe and when alana does that we can easily catch her''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:40 am

Collin grinned..."Yeah yeah..." He muttered as he then leaned down and kissed Luna back...Of course." He says with a smile

Korey chuckled slightly as he stopped beside Rose..."Shes a fast little thing." he says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Rose laughed as she tickled angel again , getting her to laugh louder'' hmmmm yea, she is fast, heh makes me wonder how all the boys are going to handle her when she is a teenager.''

Luna smiled as she watched angel squeal and squirm'' heh , she will definitely give them a run for their money....heh lets just hope most of our problems are dealt with by the time she is old enough to date''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:57 am

Korey growled..."THey wont't...I'll kill them." He muttered as he looked to Rose and then to Luna.

Collin grinned..."I would have to agree on that one."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:02 pm

luna nodded a bit as she lightly kissed collins cheek '' yeap, now go and sit down. lemme finish lunch, and keep an eye on alana''

rose smiled slightly as she handed angel over to him, watching as she giggled in delight '' yea i know hun, hehe you need to wear her down , heh see if she goes to sleep soon .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:27 am

Collin grinned..."Alright love." he says with a smileas he walked over to the table and sat down.

Korey grinned as he took Angel..."That is true." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:51 am

luna smiled as she got some drinks ready before setting them on the table. '' hmm atleast the weather is getting a little warmer.. no longer snowing. '' she went back to the counters, watching as rose helped with the side dishes as she kept an eye on the meat. ''just a few more months and we should be off of probation... i really can't wait.. i don't like having the feeling of people staring at us night and day.'' she grimaced slightly as she rubbed her back, still getting small back twinges. they annoyed her most of the time but she knew it was part of the healing process.

angel squeaked and giggled as she tried to squirm out of her fathers hands, wanting to keep running around and playing.

darious wrinkled his nose as he sat down and shrugged'' eh, , true, but when thats up, the devices will be dug out and then we are going to go hunt down that bastard and pretty much kill him.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:03 pm

COllin grinned.."Yeah the weather is getting nice.." He says with a grin..."Yeah a few more months and we get to kill them." he grinned

Korey chuckled..."I can't wait." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:12 pm

luna rolled her eyes as she checked on the food'' heh i live with a bunch of blood thirsty animals'' she teased, reaching over to poke collin. '' hmmm alana should be due for food again ''

darious gave an innocently look'' i am a vampire sweetheart. i am always blood thirsty. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:27 pm

He grinned..."Of course..." He syas with a chuckle as he then looked up to Luna..."Alrighty I'll take care of it." He grinned as he dissappeared.

Korey grinned..."Darious does have a point ."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:36 pm

luna smiled, watching as collin went to take care of alana, she figured it was a good thing that daughter and father got a good head start on a strong bond. '' hmmm yea yea i know. vampires are always bloodthirsty '' she teased, taking out the food before stretching. '' there is fresh blood in the fridge, would you like some?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Collin smiles as he continued to take care of Alana feeding her.

Korey grinned..."Definatly...I'm starving." he grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:00 pm

luna grinned' just no biting me, heh , collin will smack you if you do '' she teased as she dug in the fridge before passing out the packets of blood and making the plates full of hot food. '' you know... this is weird.. i have always lived on my own and now suddenly i got bloody people on my doorstep , heh , even when i lived with darious i pretty much stuck to myself''

darious grinned'' ahh see i told you we would get you out of your shell ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Korey grinned..."I wouldn'y want that." He chuckled as he then cocked his head to the side..."Well I think its good that your got out of your shell." He syas with a grin.

Collin then walked up into the kitchen cradling Alana in his arms. She was sound asleep.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:12 pm

luna grunted' heh i guess it is... still sometimes i miss the solitude.. which is why every now and then i go off into the forest in a lone run. '' she glanced at collin and smiled warmly '' though .. not completely alone, he usually follows a good... twenty to thirty feet or so away... but still gives me the space i need.. '' she glanced down at alana, she definitely looked like a little angel asleep curled up in his lap '' did she eat ok ?"

rose smiled '' true, i think any creature likes a few hours of solitary to themselves,, gives us time to well.. relax fully ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Collin grinned..."Up never letting you out of mu sight..." He says with a smile as he then grinned "Yeah she ate alright." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:23 pm

darious grinned'' which is one of the reasons why we are here.. we watch over alana and you can have your time alone.. you deserve it. '' he teased as he finished off his meal.

luna smiled'' good, well hand her over so you can go and eat love.. '' she teased as she reached over for alana'' has she stopped spitting up ?"she had been woried about alana lately , she always seem to get sick after eating.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next