The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:32 pm

He looked to her and then frowned..."Really?" He questioned her curiously as he continued to wash her hair
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:38 pm

she nodded before closing her eyes, his fingers massaging her head felt really good, and she was getting sleepy again '' mmmmhmmm. nearly lost my right arm once... darious managed to save it.. several broken ribs.. a cracked spin.. that is why darious is so worried about my back... more then one injury to it can .... cause severe problems. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:41 pm

He looked to her feeling bad now that he had been the one that injured her back..."Damn it..Nothing better go wrong." He says with a sigh..."You'll be ok...I'm sure of it." He syas with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:56 pm

she looked over at him and smiled. '' its fine, darious allready checked my back remember? .. the most i will develope is well.. athiritis or something in my back.. but thats like.. a long way off from now.. when i get old and what not.. i am still you ng you know.. '' she waited for him to rinse her hair out before she leaned back against him and closed her eyes '' hmmm sorry , just getting sleepy again.. the water is making me really relaxed.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:54 am

He nodded listening to her before grinning. "Yes I know your still young." He says with a smile as he started to rinse her hair out..."Its ok." He says with a smile. "Just tell me when your ready to get out."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:23 am

she pouted slightly before smiling as she looked up at him '' heh when the water gets cold i think i will be ready, i want to enjoy it as much as i can.. that and its good to finally feel clean. '' wrinkled her nose slightly , werewolves loved to be clean and hated to be dirty, she was no exception to that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:25 am

He grinned. "Alrighty Babe." He says with a smile as he then nodded his head..."I would have to agree." He says with a chuckle as he relaxed in the water with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:58 am

she smiled and closed her eyes as she relaxed completely '' hmmm is the bed ready to be slept on ? heh i don't think i can lay on the couch any more.. think that is what is making me stiff''

Rose yawned slightly as she glanced at darious as he was still getting onto her for getting up '' seriously . i am fine, a little shock, ain't going to kill me''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:24 pm

He grinned..."Yup it sure is." he says with a smile. "I'm sure that it would..." He says with a smile

Korey nodded..."Yeah..I agree...Its not hurting her to be walking around." He says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:56 pm

luna smiled and closed her eyes before sighing '' hmmm feels soo good '' murmured, slowly falling asleep in the tub, the water easing her sore muscles.

darious rolled his eyes'' fine fine...but make sure she doesn't over do it.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:11 pm

He smiles as he held on to her as she slept. "I agree." He says softly.

Korey then looked over to Darious and then chuckled..."I can try." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:17 pm

darious shook his head then sighed '' sheesh ,s tubborn women, i am going to check on the kids. you two go sit down., heh or do something, no sex though '' he warned before grinning and headed out of the room to check on the kids, once seeing they where asleep , he went and poked his head in the bathroom with luna and collin in it. ''' heh sorry just seeing if you two are allright.. don't let her soak too long.. hows her back look ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Korey looked to him.."Why you gotta ruin everything." He says with a chuckle as he then sighed.

Collin looked over t oher and then smiles. "Were ok...And alright." He says with a smile. "Her back looks ok." He says.. "I'll get her out of the tub soon." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:31 pm

darious nodded '' i brought out some heating pads for her, if you just lay her on her side, put the heating pads under her back, she should do better.. '' he set the heating pads down before closing the door again. .

rose grinned'' heh yea , he does that but its ok .. hmmm ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:50 pm

"Thank you." he says with a smile as he then continued to sit in the water with her. After a bit he then got up out of the water picking her up gently.."Babe." He says in a whisper.

Korey grinned..."Yeah I guess so." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:52 pm

luna grunted slightly as she blinked several times before yawning' '' hmmm wha?" she grumbled shifting a little as he picked her up.

rose grinned''' heh , come on then , i want angel. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:57 pm

"The water got cold love...'m suppost to go lay you don on the heating pads." He says with a smile.

He grinned..."Alrighty love." He says with a smile as he followed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:01 pm

she smiled before closing her eyes again and relaxed against him '' hmmm ok.. just as long as i can sleep... ' yawned again , completely worn out..

Darious was busy getting the other wolves to do things, making sure they didn't piss off collin in any way to cause another attack.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:07 pm

He smiles..."Yeah..You can sleep." he syas with a smile as he got them both dried off and then carried her to the bed gently laying her down before going back and grabbing the heating pads, plugging them in and then laying then out before moving her over to them.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:12 pm

luna relaxed the moment she was on the bed and soon fast asleep.

((hehe gunna skip a bit ))

Darious grunted as he instructed jacob to go around the back of the building '' they are almost down we are just putting down the flooring and what not.. get the furniture in. '' he grinned, eyeing the trucks. chase and the others where here and the house they where building was nearly finished.. he even had time to make luna's home a little bigger...

Luna grunted as she yawned and woke up.. it had been nearly two weeks since the attack, and though she was still a bit sore whenever she got to cold she was able to get up on her own without any t rouble. and even hold Alana.. frowning she glanced around to see that collin was not in the room again , he was probably out helping patch up the hole or build the other home.. working seemed to actually give him a way to direct his energy somewhere without going nuts.. sighing she got up and rubbed the back of her neck before getting up and changing, she still had a limp do to other damages done to her during other attacks but she was nearly a hundred percent healed .. hearing alana fussing she smiled and went in her room to pick her up '' hey baby girl mommies here.. hold on we will find daddy here in a minute.. gotta feed you and change you love. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:33 am

Collin was out side patching up the wall and then strething slightly before taing a break and walking inside and then into the room..."Hey there Babe...How ya feeling?" He asks her with a smile as he walked over to her and Alana.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:31 pm

luna looked up before smiling as she lightly rubbed alana's back which seemed to soothe her a little '' hmm i am feeling good like always hun.. how goes the building ?" she moved to the changing table to change alana real quick before giving her a clean pair of clothes on then picked her up again.'' alana was fussing so i figured it was time for me to get up anyways.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:59 pm

He looked to her..."Well things are getting done if thats what you mean." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side.."Easy you might be tender" He says to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:37 am

she blinked and stared at him before smiling '' just a little hun, but its not even bothering me any more. just feels like i bruised muscles now.. well thats good.. how soon will they be able to move in?" she moved over to him and leaned up , lightly kissing him before giving him another smile. '' hmm if you guys are hungry i can have food ready in minutes. i am actually hungry too. i was thinking of some medium rare steaks.. or some deer... hmmm should be interesting. ''she headed to the kitchen with Alana, getting a bottle of milk headed up for her since she was now getting formula to help with extra growth. '' geez alana your getting bigger by the day '' she glanced back at collin and smiled. '' hows rose doing? she still having trouble with her leg?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:24 pm

He grinned as he looked over to her.."Well thats good then." he says with a smile as he thne kissed her back before nodding his head..."Food sounds good." He says with a grin as he then looked to her..."I give it a few more days and they will move into it." He says as he then shook his head.."Rose seems to be doing well."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next