The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Dance (R-Dragonmaster Pyro only)

2 posters

Go down

Twilight Dance (R-Dragonmaster Pyro only) Empty Twilight Dance (R-Dragonmaster Pyro only)

Post by elvenimp Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:40 pm

Sara moaned and almost got mad when Maverik put her on all fours. She wasn't a big fan of anal but she did like it yet she wanted him inside her quite badly. She moaned again in anticipation and the turned her head to look at him. "Please..." She said while making her expression look like she was pouting. Then she smiled and bit her bottom lip lightly. "Can you fit. I'm awfully tight up top." She said in an almost innocent voice and she hoped that he knew that she wanted it in her anus.

elvenimp

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Twilight Dance (R-Dragonmaster Pyro only) Empty Re: Twilight Dance (R-Dragonmaster Pyro only)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Maverik wasted no time with inserting himself into her, he didn't care what hole she wanted him in. Slowly he pushed his large member into her tight anus, spreading it as he entered. "You are tight." He said as he trusted a little harder. "If you go through my travel bag infront of you, you'll find my special liquor I take with me everywhere. When you find it, take a swig and pass it back." He said with himself still inside of her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Twilight Dance (R-Dragonmaster Pyro only) Empty Re: Twilight Dance (R-Dragonmaster Pyro only)

Post by elvenimp Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:00 pm

She reached for what he had told her to get after getting over the strong sensation of him entering her. She moaned loudly as he thrust harder and then drank some an passed it back to him. It felt good with him inside but she wanted more. "What does that stuff do?" She asked in a soft tone. She tried to cover up the fact that she wanted him to move in and out of her.

((Sorry my computer went out.))

elvenimp

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:31 pm

Maverik took a good gulp of his liquor. The liquid was thik like oil, but smooth like silk and tasted like a cold mint. As she spoke she would see her breath as though she was in a winter. "This is my personal liquor. It tastes like a cold winter, but is warm and smooth to the touch." Maverik pulled out of her as poored the oily liquid all over her rear and pussy. "No matter how it contacts you...." He said reinserting himself into her, his member feeling bigger and thinker. "Its an afrodisiac." He poored more of the liquid over her back and his chest, making the both of them slippery and horny.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by elvenimp Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:47 pm

She licked her lips and smiled at the taste and the feel of the liquid washing down her. "mmmm" Sara moaned at the feeling of her skin tingling and making her want him more and more. She looked behind her as he entered her again and she moaned loudly because he felt much bigger than he had the first time. "Soo..." She began in a smooth and seducing tone. "What are you planning on doing?"

elvenimp

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Maverik smiled as she looked back at him. His thrusts going deeper into her and making his length full and long. "You until I burst." He said eroticaly. Maverik pulled out of her tight anus and slowly reinserted hiself into her little pussy, grabbing her thigh and pushing in.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by elvenimp Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Sara smiled and then groaned in pleasure as he entered inside of her pussy. "Maverik" She said in a very soft whisper and looked into his eyes. "I want you in me deep." She could feel him inside of her and she swirled her hips a little. He was driving her insane and she wanted him to give it to her all out. She could have been more dominant if she chose to be but she felt like letting him be in control would satisfy her need.

elvenimp

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:18 pm

Maverik heard her cry for deep pleasure. He flipped her over on her back and spread her legs wide, reinsering himself into her. He could now stick himself deep inside her, rubbing wildly against his g-spot. Maverik then layed his his hands supporting him above her. His other arms wrapped around her waist and held her close.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down