The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Target is Your Target(Reserved)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

My Target is Your Target(Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: My Target is Your Target(Reserved)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Teioh blinked in surprise he hadn't noticed 18 start to shake, he had been to preoccupied with his throbbing arm, but when the plate fell and 18 followed he jumped and kneeled down next to him, "Whoa, whoa, what's wrong?" he asked, probably drowned out as 18 started to scream. His eyes were suddenly incredibly worried as he reached out and grabbed 18's shoulder rather roughly, "Hey! Calm down! What the hell happened!?" Teioh yelled over the screaming, he was sure Revelation would be down any second, gun in hand to shut 18 up, "If you don't shut the fuck up Revelation's going to kill you!" He yelled.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Target is Your Target(Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: My Target is Your Target(Reserved)

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:05 pm

18 quickly jumped to his feet, bringing up his arms to shield himself from the older male as he crashed into the wall. He slid down it, biting his wrist to stop the screams. Even through his fear induced breakdown, did he know that Teioh wasn't kidding, and he really didn't want to die. The teen tried to calm himself down, trying to slow his heartbeat and stop himself from hyperventilating, at which he was failing as he gasped in air like a man who had just been pulled from water.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Female Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Teioh was confused and he stepped back as 18 moved away from him. At least he had managed to quiet himself down slightly. Kneeling down in front of 18 he just looked at him, he made no move to touch him this time as he briefly thought that was the cause for it. "Hey calm down, I'm sorry if I did anything. I didn't mean anything I promise. Now please calm down I don't want to see you killed." he said in a quiet voice, his brows furrowed. He heard movement from upstairs but nothing towards the stairs.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:33 pm

18 winced as blood dripped down his arm and onto his borrowed clothes. The pain cleared his head slightly, and he was able to regain enough control to breathe properly, though his body was still shaking. "S-Sorry...." He said, slipping his teeth from his arm and lowering them to his lap. Blinking tears from his eyes, the teen looked down as his face burned a bright crimson, almost matching his hair.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Teioh sighed in relief as 18 calmed down. "Hey don't worry...but what made you flip like that?" Teioh couldn't help but ask he stood up and unable to find anything incredibly helpful he grabbed a paper towel and handed it to 18 for the wound he had given himself. Teioh was genuinely concerned now. He had never seen someone flip out like that before and he briefly wondered why he even bothered getting involved in his brother's life...it was way to confusing.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:59 pm

"Ahh...." 18 had actually never explained the inside of his head to someone, not that there was anyone in his life that would ever ask him. "I'm scared.... of physical contact." That was only the most simplistic version the teen could give, and since he didn't plan on staying here long. he wouldn't go into his whole psyche, but that was the least he could give the older male.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:49 am

Teioh was slightly shocked but he guessed that explained a lot, "Alright then I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I mean I'm the exact opposite...I thrive off of physical contact." He said with a laugh. He heard footsteps on the stairs and took a sharp breath as Revelation stepped into the room. Teioh cocked an eyebrow, he had been up there for so long he would have assumed that he would actually get himself ready, but no, he was wearing pants...and held a gun in either hand as he stepped into the kitchen, and he pointed one at 18 and one at Teioh. "What the hell did you do?" he asked to both of them. Teioh though couldn't help but take in his brother's well toned figure, the defined abdominal muscles, though littered with scars on his pale pale chest. "Sorry bout that, Revey." was all he said, he didn't try and harder then necessary to cover up the fact that he was staring and Revelation knew he was.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:22 pm

18, being the sheltered teenager he was, was not so subtle with his reaction. His face turned bright red and he spun his face away, bringing up his hands to cover his eyes. So awkward.....
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:11 am

Teioh glanced at 18 when he covered his face and hid his expression, and the brunette couldn't help but wonder whether that was because of the gun pointed at his head or the fact that Revelation wasn't wearing a shirt. Revelation noticed his sudden reaction too and his silver brows furrowed inward. Teioh noticed the slight angry that found it's way onto Revelation's face, "Hehe, acting scared and nervous and what not just might be enough to turn Revelation on, y'know." Teioh said with a smirk earning a sharp stare from Revelation as he cocked the gun aimed at Teioh who simply stuck his tongue out at his twin brother, not scared of another bullet wound if he already had one.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:14 am

Letting out a small squeak, 18 felt his face start to burn brighter under his palms. Oh how he wanted to go back to where people ignored his existence completely.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Teioh couldn't help but laugh at 18's reaction. Revelation just frowned more wondering why anyone would believe something so stupid. He was very tempted to pull the trigger of the gun pointed at his brother's forehead, sort of upset that he knew it wouldn't do exactly what it should if he did, but he was very tempted to none the less. Revelation sighed as he put both the pistols away and ran a hand through his hair, "I'm going to get dressed." he said before walking away. Teioh just laughed as his twin walked out of the room.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Sighing, 18 calmed down and started breathing right again, coughing awkwardly as the last bit of blush still clung to his cheeks. "That was.... awkward." He said, frowning lightly as his fists clenched in the hem of his borrowed shirt.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:36 am

Teioh cocked an eyebrow as he looked at 18, "What because he wasn't wearing a shirt?" Teioh asked, "We're all guys here, what's the big deal?" he couldn't help but say as he stood up straight leaning all his weight onto one foot and resting his hands on his hips as he looked down at 18.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:54 pm

18 pouted at the older male, his cheeks once again flushing. "Well I'm sorry I'm such a girl then." He replied, puffing his cheeks out and turning his face away. If he blushed anymore, then his head would explode, he was sure of it.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Teioh laughed 18 was incredibly cute and more innocent then anyone Teioh had ever seen before. He found it very attractive but he did nothing...he did want to keep that blush on his face though, and he knew exactly how he would. When Revelation came back downstairs a gun in one hand he leaned in the doorway and looked down at the two of them. Teioh stood up and Revelation cocked an eyebrow. Teioh just smirk as he walked up to his brother and laced his hand on his good arm into the albino's hair before planting a kiss on his lips. Revelation didn't oppose it but he was not impressed. Teioh frowned as he tried again this time more passionately trying to get his brother to react. Eventually Revelation just gave up and kissed his brother back moving to an open mouthed kiss Teioh pushed himself up against Revelation who couldn't help but wonder what the brunette was up to.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:57 pm

18's eyes widened to an impossible size, his skin paling instead of turning bright red this time. What. The. Fuck. Just randomly?! The teen wasn't the most educated in interactions between humans, but it hardly seemed appropriate in this situation to be doing.... whatever they were doing. The crimsonette's mouth popped open to form a small O as the brothers continued what looked to him like eating each others faces.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:39 am

Teioh wanted to look over his shoulder and look at 18's reaction but he didn't bother deciding it was probably good enough. He ran his hand up his brother's shirt along his defined chest and attempted to push himself closer to the albino with no real luck because he was already as close as he was getting. Revelation seemed a little tense, he could see 18's reaction, though he did nothing to fight his brother off, he enjoyed being close like this with Teioh and he would never turn down his brother's advances.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:49 pm

18 was wondering if he could disappear into the floor, as his head quickly turned in every direction looking for an escape route. Not finding one, he panicked and covered his eyes, ducking his head into his knees and trying to distract his thoughts as the noises of people eating continued.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Revelation noticed as 18 hid himself in his knees he frowned slightly but none the less he reached down, hand trailing down Teioh's chest before giving his groin a rough squeeze. Teioh let out a loud throaty moan as their lips separated. Revelation pushed Teioh away and turned around, "What the fuck is your problem?" he asked with a frown. Teioh just smirked at him. "Ah, I'll be right back." he said without answering the question as he walked off quickly in the direction of the bathroom. Revelation didn't say anything as he watched his brother walking away. He looked down at 18, "A cruel guy isn't he...are you alright?" he asked with a frown not completely sure why he was at all concerned.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:43 pm

18 looked up, searching the room for Teioh before slowly and cautiously pushing himself into a standing position. "A-Are you done?" He asked shakily. He wasn't sure if he could take anymore before imploding with the redness his face gained while being unable to cover his ears. So far this house has done nothing but embarrass him. First he had to strip, next he was subject to someone touching him, and then witnessing this. So. Embarrassing. God damn. "Can I leave yet?"
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Revelation didn't bother answering the first question, with Teioh it was never really 'done' but for the second question he had to think about it. An evil smile wound it's way onto his face, "No, you're debt to me will be repaid if you stay here and nurse my brother's wound back to health. And if he pisses me off enough for me to shoot him again, you're here until that's healed as well. So I'd keep him out of trouble." Revelation said with a twisted smile. He knew his brother didn't heal as quickly as Revelation did. Teioh healed to the point where no scar would be visible but it was a very slow process, Revelation healed very quickly and scarred easily.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:16 pm

The teenagers mouth popped open in horror, forming a small 'O'. "A-A-" Pausing to take a shaky breath, 18 started again. "Are you s-serious?" He managed to stutter out, pleading with his eyes to the older male. Nursing someone back to health meant touching. Changing bandages, wiping things, cleaning things, sure he could cook, but thats about all he knew how to do for anyone other then himself. "I mean, its not like I'm not capable of treating wounds, but..... on another person?" Please please please let the Organization find him.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:51 am

Revelation just smirked, "Yes I'm serious, I do figure it's a small price to pay, for killing my source of income for the next while." Revelation said with a shrug. Teioh walked back into the room and looked from 18 to Revelation, "Aww, what did you do to him this time?" Teioh asked. Revelation sent a sharp glare towards his brother before sighing running a hand through his silver bangs before deciding to answer, "This young man is going to be your nurse, he's going to stay with you until your wound is healed." Revelation said. A goofy smile snuck onto Teioh's face as he thought about it, then he realized that 18 hated, to the point of fear, physical contact with other people, and couldn't help but wonder how badly this would turn out.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by iBiteToDeath Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:35 pm

18 once again sunk back onto the floor, pulling his knees out from under him and cradled them to his chest. This was the worst day he's had in almost his whole life. He stared up at the brothers with glassy eyes as he thought about his situatuation. Sure he had to be some perverts nurse, but at least Teioh didn't seem to want to exploit his phobias, and its not like they had him chained in a basement torturing him to the point of death like the Orginization had. This isn't the worst that could happen... He thought with a frown. But it is pretty bad. What if they were both secretly perverts like the doctors back at headquarters? As the thought came to him, the teenager's eyes widened and he blushed. Would he have to..... "D-Do I have to wear a n-nurses outfit?" He asked, raising his hand.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:10 pm

A faint blush came to Teioh's face at the words as he pictured it in his minds eyes looking off to the side and giggling. Revelation looked form Teioh to 18, "No I wasn't planning on it. But, if Teioh manages to find one in this house then if he wants you to you will." The albino said with a shrug leaning against the counter crossing his arms over his chest. Teioh looked at him wide eyed, but knew there was no such thing in Revelation's house so he was completely out of luck, but he could still picture it. Hell, maybe 18 would get used to being around him and he could get something out of this in the long run. "Well I'm going to go lie down." Teioh said walking into the living room and lying down on the couch. Revelation watched his brother before turning back to 18, "Don't worry you won't have an outfit, there's nothing like that here. And I'll find you a place to sleep..." he said shrugging as he got up and walked off trying to think of a place 18 could stay.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next