The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge. (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Revenge. (Reserved) Empty Revenge. (Reserved)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:43 pm

“Kai, this is a stupid idea, you do know that right?” Cayden asked running a hand through short spiked hair, he hated having his hair this short but they told him he had to have it this short, because normal humans didn't have hair down to their ankles, but apparently the colour didn't matter at all. And now that he was actually in this country...he saw why. There were many people with insanely done up hair and odd choices in clothing, even to the point where someone who dressed 'normal' like Kai looked completely out of place. Cayden didn't like looking 'normal' though, he liked having insanely long hair and being the only one wearing tight leather pants and no shirt under a skin tight thigh length jacket.

“It's not a stupid idea.” Kai stated sharply. “If we want to know what Phelan is doing we need the information in that place.”

“So to unlock something that is at least an hundred years old...we're going to go look for this guy who apparently knows some sort of magic to get in. If it was sealed with magic, it's obviously something no one even cared about.” Cayden said with a shrug and a frown. “Besides, this guy could just be a sham, no one really knows magic anymore.” Cayden could tell he was being ignored he was sure Kai hadn't heard a single word he had just said. “And you refuse to listen to reason, right I should have known.” Cayden said shaking his head eyeing a guy who walked by with an acid green mohawk and countless piercings all over his face, it was disgusting.

“Here, this is the place.” Kai said looking at the building to his left. Cayden followed his gaze, he knew Kai was right, despite everything he had been keeping track, just in case Kai fucked up the directions which he had been expecting. He sighed loudly as he walked towards the door.

“Alright then if you're sure.” He said walking slowly, Kai took up a quick pace and reached the door ringing it three times in a row in a very impatient manner and Cayden sure as hell hoped the person on the other side of the door wasn't easily pissed off, because he knew once Kai started talking a person with even an average tolerance for stupidity and ignorance would be filled with a blinding rage, hell Cayden himself was surprised he hadn't killed Kai yet. “Come on, come on, answer the door.” the very short blond huffed under his breath, frowning at the door in front of him tapping his foot quickly as he waited. Cayden leaned against the wall and frowned kind of wishing Shay was there, someone who cold talk to a person without pissing them off, but no, the had decided that only humans were allowed in the country so Kai and Cayden had to go, since when though had any of them every though of Cayden as 'human' now that they knew more about him. Oh well, he didn't particularly care, it just gave him more of a reason to murder Kai, since the blame wouldn't be pinned immediately on him. He smiled at the idea, looking up at the sky as Kai continued to mutter on about the door not being answered fast enough though he had been standing there for all of ten seconds so far.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Revenge. (Reserved) Empty Re: Revenge. (Reserved)

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Magnus sighed contently. He was lying sprawled across his canary yellow bed. Just lying there. It was the perfect day for a lazy afternoon to just lie around and do nothing. Sure, he concidered every day the perfect day to, but he rarely actually got to. He normally had people calling on him at all hours for some kind of business. Sometimes being a warlock was a pain in the ass. He rolled onto his stomach, stretching out, contemplating whether or not somebody would come disturb his relaxing today. It would include putting on clothes, he knew that. His hair and makeup was already done, so he would be fine with his appearance if somebody came to the door.

The doorbell rang shrilly, three times, and his miniature white cat darted under his bed, hiding from the visitors. Magnus groaned, rolling over and sitting up. He glanced down at himself for a moment, considering not bothering with clothes. Or ignoring the door all together. "Bitches. . . just had to make me get up" he sighed, getting to his feet slowly and tugging on a pair of tight leather pants. He didn't care if he took a long time getting to the door. If someone wanted to bother him, they could wait. He fixed any bent spikes on the top of his head quickly before grabbing a purple silk shirt off of his floor, tugging it on as he ran downstairs. He glared at the door for a moment before opening it, crossing his arms and glaring at the two people on the other side. "What do you want!?" he practically hissed, his cat-eyes narrowing even more. These people had no right to demand something while he was trying to relax.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Cayden smirked as the door opened, this was, not what he was expecting. When someone said the word warlock some young man with more makeup then he had ever seen in his life and insanely spiked hair was not what he pictured. He laughed slightly and shook his head as he hissed at them the way he did, he pushed off the wall and took a few paces away, turning so his back was towards Kai who was relieved that someone had finally opened the door, revealing which in a loud exasperated sigh. The oblivious quality of Kai's shone through as he even failed to notice the incredibly apparent annoyance and anger on the other man's features.

"I am Kai Derac, and this is Cayden Acacius." he jerked his thumb towards Cayden who rolled his eyes and stuck his hands as much as he could into the pockets on his leather pants staring up at the sky and frowning hoping he wouldn't have to save Kai's ass already today. "We're here to request your assistance." He was trying to sound professionally, but coming from a sixteen year old boy it was just amusing...and slightly annoying, but with Cayden's short fuse being annoying was very common. "We are searching for information...we know where it is but we can't get at it...the only entrance was sealed with some kind of magic." He said shaking his head slightly. Cayden turned around and sighed.

"And by only entrance we mean only entrance, trust me. I've checked." Cayden said knowing that Kai sounded very childish with what he was saying. Cayden may look young, but at least he could pull off looking like an adult. "Now you're probably going to charge us. And I'm sure it won't affect you any if I say that neither of us have family, no one we are travelling with does. So no money." he said shaking his head, "But. The little guy has connections." he said pointing at Kai.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Magnus looked down his nose at the two males who stood in front of him. They looked like. . . kids. If this was a prank, these kids would be dead. The one with silver hair looked a bit older, but still young. They were pretty short too. He towered over them, which he was sure just added to his possibly intimidation level. If he really needed to, he could scare them off, he was sure. He could do it to most people in this human country. He raised an eyebrow as the younger looking one started to speak; Kai. Assistance? He wasn't too sure anything that they could need would be worth his talents. If anything, the kid sounded like he was playing dress-up. He probably had no idea what he was messing with.

His gaze flicked to Cayden when the older started speaking. The last bit caught his attention, and he raised an eyebrow. "So let me get this straight. You kids think you need me to get into some place with magic so you can get information, and you're not going to pay me?" he asked, working out that part first. It sounded ridiculous. He was curious, sure, but he was tempted to just close the door and go back to bed. "And exactly what kind of connections" he asked, tilting his head back slightly. If he was even going to consider helping these stupid kids after being dragged out of bed rudely, he needed to know what he was getting out of it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Cayden smirked, he had a chance and he knew it, "I didn't say we wouldn't pay you. I said we didn't have money. Connections I'm talking about include big bucks, this kid has some rich ass friends." he said motioning to Kai with his chin. Kai glared back at him.

"Caleb's not-" He started.

"Caleb will or else. Got it kid. If you want this information so badly you've gotta try harder. Besides Caleb likes you he'd do anything for you." Cayden said with a shrug, unlike the oh so oblivious Kai, Cayden had figured out the first time that he had met Caleb that the guy was in love with Kai, despite the age difference and what not. The silver haired man looked back up at the warlock, "Also, do you refer to everyone as kid, because looks can be deceiving, right?" he said ending in a question, smirking up at him, his dead, lifeless grey eyes locking with slit green-gold.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Magnus leaned against his doorframe, crossing one leg. This was starting to sound more interesting. He looked over to Kai when he was gestured to, before back to Cayden, who seemed to have taken over. He figured it was a good thing. This Kai kid wasn't very good with persuasion. The corner of his lip curled up slightly at the way the older one spoke to his friend. . . or maybe just aquaintance? They didn't seem like they would get along very well. He snickered slightly, nodding. "Indeed they can. Now how old are you?" he asked, eyes narrowing as he stared back into the grey eyes that he hadn't exactly looked at before. He had never seen anything like them before. Even vampires had more alive-looking eyes.

Pushing off the doorframe, he jerked his head backwards. "Come on, you've caught my interest. Now get off my doorstep before people start staring" he commanded, turning and walking into his brightly coloured home. His bare feet made no sound on the floors as he walked to his large pink couch, dropping onto it and waiting for the other two to join him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:00 pm

At the question of his age Cayden smirked but was no planning on answering him, he didn't need to know. Cayden pushed past Kai and into the warlock's home tempted not to bother with his shoes but kicked them off as Kai did and walked into the living room. "Is it bright enough?" Cayden sighed under his breath looking at the brightly coloured room with a frown. He leaned against the wall but Kai walked right by and sat down on the pink couch next to the brightly coloured man who seemed to match the house perfectly. "I'll let you know now, we're not travelling alone, we have three others who weren't allowed into the country. You know the policies on letting Elves and Wells into the country I'm sure." Cayden explained with a shrug. Kai suddenly seemed very unsure of himself like he didn't know what to do or say, he sat staring at his hands, his mouth a thin line drawn across his face, his blond hair falling in his face. "So aside from the location, what do you need to know?" Cayden asked cocking an eyebrow as he quickly realized how useless Kai was going to be from here on out.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Magnus noted the lack of an answer to his question, but shrugged it off. He was damn near sure he was the oldest one there. If he wasn't, he would be incredibly shocked. "Hmm, I think so. Like it?" he asked, grinning as he glanced up at Cayden. He seemed okay, but this Kai kid, seemed way to immature to be screwing with anything that required magic. "Hmm, yes" he acknowledged, nodding. It was foolish in his opinion that they weren't allowed in, but he didn't make the rules. If he did, this place would be a walking party. Magnus concidered the question for a moment. "Well, I would like to know what it is you're looking for, but I don't need to know. And do you know at all, even in the slightest, what kind of magic I'm supposed to be going against?" he glanced sideways at Kai, who suddenly looked rather. . . reserved.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Cayden smirked, "I unfortunately have no idea, but magic isn't my forte, it's yours. It probably has something to do with archaic Elven magic, since the people who have had this sealed up would have had elves do it." He said with a shrug. "As for what it is, it's information on a man who roughed up the human country West of here, killed Kai's brother, which is, unfortunately the reason we're out here together." he paused for a moment before continuing, "Of course, it does relate to me...there will be information in their about a project that has been going on for about two hundred years now at the science department in the central country and about the scientists who are working on it...they are what I want information on." He frowned at the thought of them.

Kai stood up, "Uh, where's the bathroom?" he asked, looking at Magnus, unlike Cayden he had remembered the name Adaline had given him. He didn't feel great and he was blaming the bright colours mixed with the emotions of thinking of his brother and his revenge and his useless feeling, he wasn't sure. Cayden was giving him a sharp look but he ignored it, chewing at his lip lightly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Magnus studied his wall silently as he listened, working out what he was actually supposed to be doing. It didn't surprise him when Cayden said it was probably Elven magic. He was a bit surprised that he was actually being told what they were looking for, and he listened with interest. A murderer and some scientists. It was highly probably that the two were related, but he didn't push the matter. So this was some kind of little revenge mission. How cute. He placed his bets on Kai not making it five minutes once something violent started. His green-gold gaze flicked to the blonde when he stood. "Third door on the left" he said, motioning with his head down a hall. "Now, I have no idea how long it will take, but I'll have an idea once I get there. Can't take me too long" he decided, picking up the little cat as it walked by. Chairman Meow let out a startled sound before settling into his arms. "So where is it then?" he asked, stretching his legs out to prop them up on the table in front of him and looking up at Cayden.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Kai nodded, "Thank you." he said before rushing off leaving the older two, and the cat, alone in the living room.

"It's about a two to three hours walk south of here...if we don't run into any trouble. But...with our luck we probably will." he said shaking his head glancing in the direction Kai had left knowing that most of the stuff that happened to them was the blond's fault. "So you charge by the hour, or the complexity of what we're asking or what?" Cayden asked, "And...What's your name? I was told, I just didn't care to remember it." he said with a shrug and a smirk. He ran a hand through his short silver hair, still hating how short it was right now, it felt incredibly light and it was a very odd sensation. It had been cut just minutes before they headed into the country he knew it would be a good four inches longer by the next day.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Magnus frowned slightly. Walking wasn't one of his favorite activities. It was far from. Running into trouble didn't worry him. He could deal with it with a snap of his fingers. Literally. "Complexity" he replied instantly. There could be things that were extremely complex, but would only take him half an hour to mess with. "My name is Magnus Bane. I'm not sure whether to be insulted or not" he sighed, running his eyes up and down Cayden's body, not-so-subtly checking him out. He couldn't care less if he was caught. He was a bit strange looking, and he wondered exactly what he was, but it didn't matter. "I hope you care enough not to forget this time" he added, tilting his head back slightly.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Cayden nodded slowly at the answer to his first question and smirked at the answer to the second. "Don't bother being insulted, you're not the first one I've never bothered with. Took me a week or so to remember Kai's name." He noticed Magnus checking him out but didn't say anything, he didn't mind, found it slightly strange but he had seen enough strange things in his life that he didn't really care anymore, besides he knew he was attractive, though he was sure he would look even better with his hair long again. At least he looked like a human, except for his hair colour and eyes, even then his hair colour could look artificial. "So we'll leave whenever you want?" Cayden asked cocking an eyebrow, kind of hoping they could just ditch Kai here and leave right now.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Magnus rolled his eyes. "Well I hope it doesn't take you that long to remember. Because I do believe I'm much more memorable and much less. . . annoying" he cast a glance down the hall to where the bathroom was. He glanced back up when he was asked a question, frowning as he thought. "Well, we could leave soon I suppose. . . but I need to change my shirt, because this is expensive, and get some shoes on. . . that might take a while. . . I don't have many pairs of shoes that would be good for walking for a few hours" he stated, sighing. "I really wasn't ready for this. I wasn't even dressed until somebody decided to come yelling demands at me this early in the morning" he sighed, having no problem sharing this information, or with the fact that he really had no idea what time it actually was.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:29 am

Cayden nodded knowing that it was true, though not many people were as annoying as Kai was. But as Magnus went on about how he had to get ready he couldn't help but be slightly bothered. Though the fact that he had just woken up was rather amusing, "It's about noon I would say, I lost sense of time a long time ago, so it doesn't bother me much. Now why don't you go get ready while we wait for Kai to finish...whatever the hell it is he's doing." He said frowning in the direction Kai had left again before looking back at Magnus.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Magnus frowned at the time, sighing. "It's way too early to be up. But I guess I'll suck it up" he said, getting to his feet and setting the cat down. "Mm'kay, I'll be back then" he ran a hand through his spiky hair, turning and starting to walk down the hall. "You know" he glanced over his shoulder as he went, "You don't have to stand around. Make yourself at home" he dropped a glittery wink before starting up the stairs, mentally going through the shoes he could wear. He was thinking something practical yet comfortable, and he didn't have anything that wasn't stylish, so he didn't have to worry about that. Shirts would be much easier.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Cayden shook his head, he remembered Kai used to stay stuff like that a while back, before they had crossed the desert and they had just started out on their journey together. Cayden shook his head. He looked at Magnus as he spoke to Cayden again saying that he could make himself at home. Cayden shrugged, ignoring the wink, and for the most part ignoring the comment. He didn't really want to make himself at home, he saw no reason too...besides 'home' wasn't exactly a word he liked...seeing as where he had 'grown up' he kept his place against the wall. Kai came back first, not long after Magnus had walked off upstairs.

"Where'd Magnus go?" he asked looking around feeling a lot better now. He walked towards Cayden who hadn't stepped away from the wall the entire time he had been here.

"He's off getting himself ready. I have a feeling he's going to take a while..." Cayden said with a sigh scratching under his exposed collar bone and closing his eyes. He decided, if he were going to be waiting here he may as well be at least a little comfortable. He pulled himself off the wall and made to sit down, in doing so he had approached the small cat which darted away from him. Animals didn't like him at all, he didn't know why, maybe it had something to do with the experiments he had gone through but he wasn't sure. He sighed as he sat down and Kai came over and sat down next to him.

"So he's going to do it right?" Kai asked tilting his head to the side slightly. Cayden gave him a sharp look.

"Why else would he be getting himself ready if he wasn't. If he had declined our offer he would have kicked us out by now you idiot." He said rolling his eyes and letting out a sigh. Kai nodded in understanding and leaned down to try and get the cat to come out from where he was hiding, but the animal wasn't moving any closer to Cayden then it was, maybe they could tell he had this unquenchable urge to kick small cute things into walls.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Magnus stood in the doorway to his closet, frowning. He had picked out a lime green shirt with 'Suck my popsicle' written across the front in paint-splattered writing. It was just a simple cotton t-shirt, not expensive, so he wasn't worried about ruining it. It was the shoes he was stumped on. Platforms, heels, sandals, combat boots, soft boots that would rip in an instant. Nothing so far that could actually work here. The closest were the combat boots, but he had a feeling that they'd be too heavy to wear for walking for a few hours. He sighed once before practically diving back in, rooting through mounds of clothes and accessories.

Ten minutes later he found the perfect thing. A pair of sturdy black boots, that were lightweight and comfortable. Just what he needed. He pulled them on and took his shirt off, glancing at the one he had lying on his bed. He headed into the en-suit bathroom first, fixing up his makeup and hair, making sure everything was perfect. He grabbed his shirt off of the bed and headed downstairs, pulling it over his head carefully as he went, just pulling it down his tanned chest as he walked back into the living room, revealing his thin frame, and the fact that he was missing his navel.

"Alright, I'm ready to go now" Magnus announced, ignoring the fact that he had been gone for roughly half an hour. He could have taken much more time than that, but he had decided to be quicker, since he had paying customers waiting for him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Cayden had ended up sprawling out on the couch staring up at the ceiling. Kai had managed to get the cat out from his hiding space by moving off of the couch and seating himself on the floor away from Cayden. The silver haired man didn't complain, just gave him more room. Kai was very happy petting the little cat and Cayden was very glad that he wasn't really talking that much.

Eventually Magnus made his way back and Cayden sighed as he sat up and sighed, taking in Magnus's body quickly before looking up at his face. He pushed himself to his feet and stretched. "Finally." he sighed quietly. Kai blinked as he stood up too. Cayden decided not to say anything to rude though he was thinking many many thoughts that were very. "The sooner we get this all done the better." Cayden said shaking his head pulling his shoes back on at the front door. Kai was right behind him though he didn't seem like he wanted to move as quickly. "How does someone take half an hour to change..." Cayden said under his breath so no one would hear him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:14 pm

Magnus glanced around the room at Kai, who seemed to have made friends with his cat, and Cayden who had apparently actually made himself at home, sprawled across the couch. "Mhmm. So your friends are waiting at the border right?" he asked, making sure he had it right. He knew approximately where they were going, and how long it would take, but that was it. He had no idea how long it would take him to finish. He decided to feed his cat before he left, just in case. "Chairman Meow! Dinner time!" he called, waving a hand, and a bag of cat food tipped into the little metal dish. "Now we can go" he said, nodding at the front door as the dwarf cat ran over to his dish, munching on his food happily, not seeming to care that Magnus was leaving.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:28 pm

Cayden nodded, "Yes they are." he said looking at the door. Magnus went off to go do something else. He sighed loudly but at least it only took him a few moments. "Chairman Meow...." he said under his breath his brows wrinkling together he couldn't help but wonder what the hell kind of a name that was. He walked on outside and stretched glad to be out of the brightly coloured house. He walked out onto the sidewalk and looked up at the sky. It was obviously still around noon but he couldn't help but wonder how pissed off Adaline would be at them for taking so long. "We should at least hurry on out of the country...I hate the human countries." Cayden said shaking his head. He always had this slight paranoia, thinking he was going to be captured and stuck in a cage he felt much...safer out in the forest away from other humans. He started to walk on off sticking his hands in his pockets and keeping his eyes on everyone who walked by.

Kai on the other hand held back and actually waited for Magnus. "I'm sorry about him...he's really weird and a complete jack ass." Kai said glaring in Cayden's direction.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Magnus ignored the sigh from Cayden. It was obvious that he was impatient. He turned to the door and the older of his clients was outside already, down on the sidewalk. His eyebrows rose a bit, but he said nothing. He chuckled slightly at the statement. He liked where he lived. It fit with his appearance more than other places. "Yeah yeah, I'm coming" he said, shaking some of his perfectly spiked and glittered hair, well aware that once he stepped into the sun he would light up like a human disco ball. His gaze flicked to Kai when the kid spoke, shooting a glare at his companion. His lips curled up slightly in the corners, a hint of a smile. "Don't worry, it doesn't bother me. I've dealt with some rather. . . difficult, people in my life" he shrugged, stepping onto his front step easily.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Kai gave him a half hearted smile before he started to walk, only walking quickly in the slight attempt to catch up with Cayden who had quite the lead on them. "At least you live relatively close to the South gate..." Kai said with a sigh, "I live in the country West of here, I live near the East wall, I've never lived without seeing it." He said with a smile.

Cayden's eyes were darting around, he glanced at Kai and Magnus and his jaw tightened as he noticed how...bright Magnus was...he did not like that at all, he did not want to bring any extra attention to themselves, they were already wanted by many people, and just managing to hide without sparkling in the slightest bit of sunlight. The walk to the wall would take about five minutes and Adaline, Shay and Risa would be waiting right beyond it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:14 pm

Magnus's long strides had him keeping up easily, catching up to Cayden slowly. He really was impatient. If he wanted the warlock's help, he was going to have to be patient. "Really now. I bet it's a big shock to be away from it for so long" he commented, not serious. It was just a change of environment, nothing big. To him at least. He walked down the familiar streets, not exactly looking forward to the hours ahead. Walking for hours with people he didn't know. He at least hoped that some of them would have a sense of humor. And he was half hoping he might get some sex out of this. But he was always thinking that.

He noticed Cayden glancing around, making him look slightly paranoid. "So what is it with you guys? Heroes on a journey to rescue a fair maiden? Or a fair man? Tortured souls out for revenge on what they have lost?" he asked, glancing between the two. Either way, he had no idea how far they would actually make it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Kai shrugged at Magnus's comment about the change. Cayden couldn't help but let out a sharp bark of a laugh at the question. "The latter." Cayden said sharply shaking his head, still not used to the feeling of not having hair swaying behind him when he did. Kai glared at Cayden for a minute.

"We're all sort of out here for different reasons...but...yeah I guess it does all circle back to revenge." Kai said with a shrug. Cayden laughed again.

"We can tell you. When we're out of the country. I don't trust any humans, I never have and I never will." Cayden said shaking his head, still thinking there was a high chance they were being watched. He had no idea who all knew about him...but thought there would have to be someone who knew of him around here, somewhere, and they were probably hunting him down as the spoke. Finally though the wall was as close as it had been, looming high above them. The South gate was sealed as Cayden approached the lady who ran the door. Cayden dug around in his pocket and pulled out a slip of paper. The lady barely looked at it as she pressed the button and the door opened slowly. Cayden sighed as he stepped out, pavement turning to dirt in one fell swoop. Cayden let out a sigh as he veered off the path and into a forest just off of it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next