The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld Beyond (Mature/Try it Again)

Go down

Underworld Beyond (Mature/Try it Again) Empty Underworld Beyond (Mature/Try it Again)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:43 am

The war between vampires and Lycans had been going on for 600 years and finally had ended up with the three elders, Viktor, Marcus and Amelia, along with Marcus's lycan brother being kiled by Selene a vampire deathdealer, and Michael a human turned lycan and more. Then with death of the father of Marcus and his borther, an imortal who had been cleaning up the messes of Victor and Marcus for hundreds of years left a great void in the leadership of the vampires and lycans, since Lucian, the lycan leader also was killed. Left leaderless both groups had no one to turn to. Both shunned Selene and Michael, the ones responsible for their leaders deaths and the fact that Michael was more then just lycan. Both sides did not trust them and the two departed the City to find their own way in the world.

With in the ranks of the vampires there were those that sought to take control of the covens, but in each coven it was anarchy as none had the majority of support from the other vampires. The same was with the lycans, but those that were wanting the leadership fought each other to the death. Should they get a single lycan to follow then they could make easy prey of the disorganized vampires. But into this void came Krell, once one of the first vampires created by Marcus and Viktor. He was an elder, but one that had turned from the madness of Marcus and Viktor when they sought to destroy the lycans when they began to mutate and be able to take human form again. When the war between the lycans and vampires began, he watched from a distance as the empire Viktor had created crumbled because of his arrogance and hatred for Lucian. Lucian the lycan that had loved his daughter and made love to her, making her with child. A child that would be both vampire and lycan. To Krell this would have been something that could have improved the blood line of the vampires. For lycans could change into human form and could withstand the light of the sun, where vampires could not. To Krell it would have ment the begining of a new race and the continuation of the empire Viktor had created, but with more control of the humans.

Now his wait was over. With the elders now dead, he would take control of the covens and again try to raise an empire that was controled by him and the vampires. But he could not do that unless he had the help of the lycans. They were formable warriors and could guard the vampires while they had to hide during the light of day. He approached the door of the mansion, the rain beat down and as he opened the door a great flash of lightning arched across the sky behind him illuminating him in the door way, and the thunderous roar of the thunder filled the mansion. The vampires within stopped their arguing and debate on who should be the new leader of the coven and looked up.

Back to top Go down

Underworld Beyond (Mature/Try it Again) Empty Re: Underworld Beyond (Mature/Try it Again)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:07 am

Shino the new leader of the lycans looks upon the vampire mansion from a distance. He whispers to a comrade, “They want us back under their control. But first they would need to find a weak spot of mine.” The comrade says, “If they find out about your sister Rose, they could force us back into slavery.” Shino says, “Rose is not the same type of werewolf as us but she knows not to let her guard down around people.” The comrade shakes his head. “If the new vampire leader finds out that your sister is a hybrid werewolf, he could have her killed or make her his bride. Then we would have no choice but to do as the blood suckers say.” Shino sighs and says, “I know but she does not want to leave this city.” Another werewolf says, “Rose’s friend Isis is a fresh turned vampire. She will no doubt tell the others about her.”

Isis a silver-haired vampire looks at Krell and says, “I know a way we can gain control the lycans without shedding any blood of either coven.” She gives him a picture of a brown-haired girl with purple eyes. “She is sister to Shino Ishtar the new lycan leader. She is half lycan half human. But the wolf side is sometimes so strong that she could kill at least hundred of us without breaking a sweat. When her human side gets back in control, she has no memory of her ever shifting. She lives in this city. You make her a slave or a bride of yours and Shino would do anything to make sure she stays safe.”

Back to top Go down

Underworld Beyond (Mature/Try it Again) Empty Re: Underworld Beyond (Mature/Try it Again)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Krell stood there in the door way, looking at the confused looks of the vampires. He slowly walked into the entry room of the mansion. A couple of the vampires that were veying for leadership approached him. "Who are you?" One of them asked, with a demanding voice. Krell stared at the man with a gaze that seemed to be able to look into one's soul. The Vampire licked his lips and turned his eyes from Krell. The other looked as if he had seen something of intrest in another part of the room.

"I am Krell Vespin, the last of the Elders." he informed the coven. Most would know of him, through the history of the Vampires. He had been there when Viktor and Marcus created the legion of vampires that made man fear and make alliances with the vampires. When Viktor found out Lucian could change from lycan to human form and decided to make others like him and use them as slaves, he argued with him. He could see the extermination of those that were wild and untameable. Those that ran amuck and killed everything in their paths or changed them into the same mindless brutes that they were. But the new breed, they would be intelligent, powerful, and useful as allies.

But Viktor would have nothing of that, he wanted slaves, that would do the menial work in the mines and fields. He had left the vampire kingdom and from afar watched as it was destroyed and those vampires that survived scattered to try and survive. Watched to see the humans, terrorized into submission rise and hunt them down, almost exterminating them. Watched as later the vampires slowly banded together once more but this time in small covens that battled the lycans.

When one of the vampire females approched, he looked at her. She did not turn away and it made him smile. "You think I wish to make them slaves like Viktor did long ago?" he shook his head. "I have plans for them, but those depend on the lycans. Go bring this one to me." he reached a hand up and caressed the vampiress' cheek. To the others, he lost his smile, "Security here stinks. You have left yourself wide open to the lycans or to those that would gladly see us all destroyed." he snarled. "All of you that are deathdealers, secure the grounds. Get back to the secruity room of this place and monitor the cameras." he spoke with an athoritive voice and many jumped to do his bidding. Those that remained slowly removed themselves to do what ever they did. The two vampires that had wished to take the elder's place he again confronted. "You two, I shall make my lieutenats. Prove yourselves worthy and you may see yourselves in with more power. Fail and you will regret it."

Turning back to Isis. She still had the marks of recently being turned. "I see that you to are ambitious. Bring me this woman you speak of and you to will know my favor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:23 pm

Underworld Beyond (Mature/Try it Again) Dxfgfd  this is what Shino’s sister looks like) Isis looks at him unmoved by his touch. She says, “Even if you don’t the lycans to be slaves. Having the girl as your bride they would not dare harm us.” Isis leaves the mansion and goes to work finding Rose. When she finds Rose, she quickly appears behind her. Rose turns around and looks at her. She asks, “What do you want Isis?” Isis knocks her out and carries her back to the mansion. She comes to Krell’s side and says, “Here she is. Now please I need to feed again.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Krell walked through the mansion examining it. He found Viktor's and Marcus' rooms and took over Viktor's. Walking down to where the vault was and the security room he looked around, eyeing the two deathdealer that were now monitoring the station, veiwing the monitors. He walked into the chamber that had held the three elders. He had never liked that type thing. On never knew what might happen and if you would ever be worken up. He had put himself into a state of sleep but not for as long as they had.

"If any thing moves out there you inform me." he told the two death dealers. They nodded their acknowlegement and he left to talk to the other vampires individually, as he waited to see if the vampiress would bring back the lycan's sister. Most did not care who was in charge, they just wanted to be able to live the good life and feed on the humans. That he was more then willing to let happen, it was in his plans to make it even better for the exsistance of vampires.

When Isis returned sometime later with the woman she claimed was the new lycan's leader's sister he raised a brow. "So this is the sister of the lycan leader." he walked around the woman lying on the floor. She was not bad looking. "Of course go get yourself your fill." he told her as she told him she needed to feed. Picking up the woman he carried her to a holding cell off the security room. "Let me know when she is awake." he told the death dealers, then went to get his things from the car he had driven to the mansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Rose wakes up several hours in a cell and asks looking around, “Where am I?” Her voice weak and her eyes a bit daze. Isis comes out from that shadows and says, “Relax my friend. You are safe for the moment. I have brought you to the vampire mansion. Our new leader might have use of you, Princess Rose of the werewolves.” Rose tenses up a little. Isis reaches into the cell and makes them look into each other’s eyes. She says, “Your eyes bear no hate or pain which means you have no need to shift my friend.” Isis hands her some decent food and watches her eat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:41 am

Once Krell was situated in Viktor's old rooms of the mansion he gave himself a few moments to relax. The journey had been a long one, all the way from the U.S. His spies that he had planted in the other covens had kept him informed on the troubles that were besetting the main coven that kept the bodies of the elders safe. When word came that they lycan population seemed to have increased and that Lucian, their leader was alive, he had made arrangements to fly to his old homeland and see what was going on.

He had watched and followed Selene and Michael at a discrete distance and watched what ensued. He had known about Viktor's attack on Selene's family and their deaths. All to cover up the location of Marcus' brother's prison location. They even managed to bring out the father of Marcus. A true immortal that was neither vampire or lycan but human in all respects except that he never aged or died, until Marcus killed him. His own son killed him so that he could free his brother, the monster that killed for no reason that was unmanageable. He had to agree with what Viktor had done with him. It was the only thing that could have been done. But beyond that, him and Viktor did not agree on much.

When Isis brought the lycan's leader's sister back, the guards came and informed him. He would take a look at this woman and then decide on what he would do with her. She would be a good bargining chip for what he wished to be done. He saw Isis looking at the woman from the outside of the cell. "I see you had no trouble in finding and bringing her here. Excellent." He looked in on the woman and chuckled. "Welcome to the coven my dear. I hope you are comfortable in your new surroundings." he gave her a grin. "Lets hope your brother loves you enough to at least sit down and talk." Turning to Isis, "Go deliver a message to her brother. Set up a meeting with him. His choice of location and time. Tell him to bring but two with him as I will only bring two deathdealers with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:57 am

Isis looks at Krull a moment and says, “I will do as you ask just don’t make Rose mad.” Isis leaves the room and tells her lover that she was leaving again but would be back soon. She finds her way to Shino’s coven. Shino grabs her by the throat and says, “Isis you vile woman. What do you want?” She says, “Krull our new leader would like to meet with you. You choose the place and time. You can bring two of your pack mates. He will bring two of his death dealers with him.” Shino lets her go and says, “Central Park Thursday night 9 o’clock.” Isis nods and delivers the message to her leader.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 am

When Isis returned and gave him the time and date he nodded. He hopped the new leader of the lycans would not be closed minded as most of the lycans and vampires were about working together. Viktor's arrogance and crulety had sparked a war that claimed many on both sides. All those that had been turned back at the begining were now dead except himself. Even those that scattered after Lucian lead an attack on the fortress of the Vampires didn't live to long. They had scattered across the kingdoms and turned others but the humans had hunted them down and killed them.

Over the years Krell had turned some and they inturned turned other humans. There were vampires out there in the world, hiding during the day and hunting at night. The same was true of the lycans. Not all stayed to fight the war with Viktor and his vampires. Some left for other countries and like the vampires became hunted creatures.

Hopefully this Shino would be intelegent enought to see that continued war would be the extinction of both races. Krell waited till the day and time then picked two of the surviving death dealers to go with him. They like the lycans would be armed with weapons that could kill each other. Hopefully they would not be used. Krell had the deathdealers stand back from him as he proceeded alone to show that he came in peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:42 am

Shino appears looking calm and collected. “You did not need to kidnap my only sister Krull. She does not know much of our world or the war Victor caused.” Shino’s eyes were golden brown and his hair was silver as though he was old but he was rather young. He says sitting down on the ground, “Okay what do you want? I need to give Rose the serum before the full moon.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:34 am

Krell remained standing, his arms folded infront of him. "You could say it was a move that would help facilitate this meeting, in a peaceful way." he told Shino. "As to what I want." he shugged his sholders. "That is simple, an end to this pointless war between our kinds. It has been costly on both sides and very unproductive." he looked down at the lycan. "Viktor, Marcus, and Amelia are dead as well as Lucian. Viktor's hate and arrogance that began this war and Marcus' desire to free his brother are now all dead and gone. So why continue something when the archetechs of it all are now dead."

He unfolded his arms and raised a hand. "Think of it, vampires and lycans not killing each other, but.................working together as partners. Not one subservent to the other but equals. What ever it was so long ago that made Marcus's father an immortal and have his sons bitten by a bat and a wolf, was not just a mere whim of fate but something more. Two brothers transformed, into two powerful races? They were ment to be together, ment to be partners in something more then any of the humans can imagine." looking down at him intently, "Help me stop the war, join me and the other vampires with your lycan brethern as equals and let us forge the empire that we were all created for."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Shino looks at him and says, “I agree with your logic but there is a problem. Your coven sees us as animals but we are not. We just crave the space to run. If I agree to this partnership, you can’t chain us up at all. We need to be free to roam if we are going to protect you guys during the day. As for my sister, no vampire is to touch her without her permission. Because of this deal she will need to get use to being around both covens.” He gets off the ground and says, “Rose needs to be able to hunt within an hour or the wolf side will take over. And trust me you don’t want that to happen. So if you would not mind let me go get her so I can help her hunt.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:41 am

"They will have to change their way of thinking, as will those of your Pack. It will not be easy for both sides but it will be done. Those vampires that do not accept it will be turned out to survive on their own and not have the protection of the coven." he grinned. I have a feeling that they would not last to long that way. Though I would expect the same from you." He approached Shino slowly. "She will be released upon my return." he then turned and walked back to his deathdealers and motioned for them to return to the car.

Once back at the mansion, he went to the cell and opened the door. "Your brother seems to be quite the reasonable man. You can return to him now. I shall make arrangements for your brother and the lycans to come here and stay. I need to weed out those vampires that will not accept the plan I have."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Rose slowly comes out of the cell and looks at him unsure what to say. Her eyes light up as she hears her brother’s howl. She runs out of the mansion and hugs her brother gently. They take off in the woods of the city and they go on a hunting spree. Rose catches a deer and rips it shreds while she feeds. Shino watches her feed while he is in his wolf form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Krell watched her run from the mansion. Once she was gone he called the coven together once again. "For to long we have been living in the shadows. That will change. Viktor and Marcus were fools and lived to much in the past. I plan to bring our kind out of hiding and into power once more. But we can not do it alone." Most of the vampires there were pampered. They didn't have to do much but yet lived a good life. But with the deathdealers' ranks diminished, that would change.

"We there fore are forming an alliance with the Lycans." There were cries of distain and defience. He only smiled. "If you do not like what I am proposing and think you can survive out there on your own, LEAVE NOW! You will no longer be welcome here and will receive no protection from this coven or any of the others. You will be hunted by human hunters and those lycans that probably will not accept this alliance. You will not be allowed to return." That shut their mouths quickly. Krell looked over at them. "You will accept them as equals. Thats right equals! Viktors arrogance and hatred will no longer be tolerated here. The Lycans will make strong allies that will help both races rebuild the empire we once had."

There were still murmers of indecision but no more outright oposition. He motioned to the two that had wanted to be the new leader of the coven. "You two will prepare the mansion and grounds for the arrival of the lycans. You two will then be heading to the other two covens to the north and informing them of the alliance and what I have said here." He then dismissed the others and awaited the lycans arrival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:59 pm

A few hours into the night, the werewolves arrive with Rose being brought to the mansion by carriage since she was too tired to stay awake. Shino looks at Krell and says, “Our other covens have been notified of our alliance. Not everyone agrees with it but they will not break it. We have our own code we must follow.” Shino comes to his sister’s carriage to carry her inside the mansion. She jumps some as she feels him move her and wakes up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:05 pm

TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Krell escorts the lycans into the mansion. He glare at those vampires that watch is enough to make them behave. "It will take time for all of us to adjust to each other in close quarters. My people know the consequences of breaking this treaty. I hope your people know it as well." He could see that the lycans were nervous and distrustful which he could not blame them. He takes Shilo and his sister to Marcus' rooms. "These will be yours and your sisters."

Now that he had the backing of the lycans that were there, he could begin consoladating his power with the other two covens of vampires. He need them to begin his real plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Shino looks at him and places Rose on a bed. He turns and says, “There is more of this plan of yours that you’re not telling me. Now fill me in or I won’t be able to keep the packs under my control if they find out about it.” Rose sits up and looks at them with sleepy eyes. “So does this mean no more running?” Shino smiles and says, “That’s right we have a permanent home. Now go back to sleep.” She sighs and goes back to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:17 pm

(Tag...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down