The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld 3 (Aftermath) Female/mature

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Underworld 3 (Aftermath) Female/mature Empty Underworld 3 (Aftermath) Female/mature

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Vincent and Marcus were dead along with Luciel the other elder. The forces of the vampires and lycans had been virtually decimated. But there was still one elder out there, one that had left because the cruelty and insanity of Vincent and Marcus. Dante was now the last true elder. He had left a long time ago and had settled across the ocean in the new world. He returned just as everything was happening. He sat back and watched. He watched Selina kill Vincent and how the man she seemed to fall in love with turn into a Lycan and then something more when she bit him. He watched Selina find the father of Marcus and his brother, watched him die and Selina take his blood and become something more then just a vampire and then the death of Marcus and his wild Werewolf brother.

Dante was impressed with the actions of Selina and her lover. But she was a death dealer, a soldier that killed and hunted. She was not one ready to lead what was left of the Vampires. Nor was she ready to broker a treaty with the werwolves. To long had the werewolves been inslaved, hunted, killed because Vincent could not accept the fact his daughter had fallen in love with one. Dante was willing to fix that problem but he needed the rest of the vampires from hunting and killing them and the werewolves from killing the vampires. He drove his car up to the mansion that held the remaining vampires of the area. There were more, all over the world, some in small enclaves such as the mansion that Selina and the others lived at, others singular, living off the humans. Dante had a bold plan, but it would take the unification of all vampires and werewolves to accomplish it.

It was begining to rain as he parked the car he walked up to the front door of the mansion and three it open and stood in the door way as a bolt of lightning flahsed across the sky behind him lighting everything up and a loud clap of thunder filled the air.

Back to top Go down

Underworld 3 (Aftermath) Female/mature Empty Re: Underworld 3 (Aftermath) Female/mature

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:42 pm

Lysistrata stood in the middle of her room, brushing out her thick hair, and tying it back into a tight braid. She pulled a black shirt over her head that hugged her form, and showed off the top of her breasts, and then slid her tight hip hugger jeans on. She slipped her favorite chain around her exposed belly. She pulled her boots on, and licked at her lips, then left her room. She hated what had happened the vampires, whatever Selina had done seemed to have messed with the way things were. Everything just felt... awkward.

She walked down the hallway, she was restless, she planned on going out for a while, not to feed or do anything like that. She just wanted to find something to amuse her. She paused as she came to the front door. A slow grin spread upon her lips as she realized who it was. "Dante."

[ Um. hope this is okay. if you'd rather someone else, that's cool with me.]
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Underworld 3 (Aftermath) Female/mature Empty Re: Underworld 3 (Aftermath) Female/mature

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:05 am

Dante looked around the entrance room of the mansion. A few vampires stood there talking and turned their heads his way when he flung the door open. He stood there a slight smile upon his lips, then strode in as if he owned the place. Another vampiress entered the room. She spoke his name and he raised a brow at that.

It might be possible for a vampiress to know him. He had turned a few lovely women in his long life. One might have made it back to the old country, for he had talked of it. He looked the vampiress up and down with a keen eye. Esqusitely lovely, one he could have turned some time ago. Then a name came to him and he smiled. "Ah, Lysistrata. It has been a very long time." She had disapeared on him one day long ago, without a word, note or anything. He had wondered what had happened to her and had even searched for her for awhile.

(LOL no. I read your want ad and had this in mind and wondered if you would be posting to it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:03 am

Lysistrata tilted her head at him, a playful smile upon her lips, she couldn't even remember why she'd left long ago. Perhaps it was for the adventure, she never was happy in one place for long periods of time. She came back because she'd heard of the recent battle, and she'd been curious about a vampire who loved a werewolf and made him into something.... different.

"So it has," she replied. Her gaze flew over him, studying him. "Perhaps far too long." She searched his face, for anything. She hooked her thumbs in the pockets of her jeans. "I am pleased you haven't forgotten me."

( XD ohhh awesome ^_^ i like the idea, and underworld. I couldn't not reply. Thanks. )
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:05 am

Dante looked from her to some of the others. Things did not look to good. They mostly looked unsure, frightened and that was not good. Especially for a vampire. They were superior to humans, even if they were once humans themselves. Not living in the light of day, and having the feeling of sun on his skin was something he missed but had gotten use to. He would have to take control of this coven and then get in touch with the other coven. He needed to let them know that an elder still remained and that things were going to be changing.

"I need all to be assembled." he looked over at Lysistrata. "If Selene and this new hybird Michael are still here I want to talk to them." He had a feeling that the two were not there. Having killed both elders it seemed that the two would probably have run off somewhere to be together.

In Germany a lone figure sat behind a desk. He looked over papers, reports that told of what had gone on in the old homeland. The name of his country had changed many times over the years and he just liked to think of it as the homeland. He pressed a button a key pad that was built into the desk. A man opened the door and entered the room. "It seems Viktor, Marcus and William have been destroyed in the war between vampire and lycan. " his eyes narrow, and a look of anger flashes over his face. "The bastard killed him. Killed my father!" He had very little love for his two brothers, well step brothers. Stephan was born by another woman after Alexander's first wife had died of old age.

He looked up at the man. "Prepare the hunters. We begin the extermination of the rest of the vermin now that my father does not protect them.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:00 am

Lysistrata shifted her gaze to look at the other vampires. It was sad how frightened they seemed. They needed some sort of hope, and she figured Dante would be good at that. Her gaze returned to Dante as he mentioned an assembly. "What have you got planned?"

She moistened her lips. "Where would Selene be with her hybrid?" she asked him, if they were still in the city, she could probably find them, she knew Selene, not very well, but she'd know the woman from anywhere. The hybrid, though, wouldn't be hard to find, that's what she thought, at least, he'd have a very distinctive scent.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:26 pm

"First things first." he began, "We must stop this senseless war between us and the lycans. Viktor was a fool to let it go on as long as it did, and why Marcus let him, his creation, run things was the most incompetent thing I saw." He moved up to Lysistrata and cupped her chin with a hand. Lifting her head up he looked down into her eyes. "If those two are not here it is of no importance."

He then turned his attention to the others in the room. "Round up all of our kind and have them here with in the hour. I will address them and tell them what will be happening. I am now taking control of this coven and soon will have control of the other one in Pecs. If there is any who which to challange me let them step forward." In their present condition none wanted to do anything that might get them killed. They nodded their acceptance of him as their leader and then scattered to do his bidding.

"Now my dear tell me what you have been doing with yourself all this time. Since you abruptly left me back in europe." he moved his hand down, his fingers moving across her neck and shoulders down her back, to come to rest on her firm ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:08 pm

Stopping a war wouldn't be easy, especially one that had gone on for so long. She did hope he can bring peace between the vampires and lycans. It was all just unnecessary blood shed, the war was. She looked up to him when he lifted her chin. She watched him carefully, then saw that the vampires went to do what he asked.

She smiled at him when his attention returned to her. She shivered as she felt his touch, moving down her body to rest on her ass. "There is too much to tell," she told him. "I moved around the world, staying in different cities for a few months before getting bored and moving on.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:10 pm

Moving around, getting bored with one place. He had never had that problem. He loved being in one place for some time. Time that was never wasted. He had been busy building up wealth, contacts and safe houses. He was going to put his plan into effect even with out Viktor and Marcus. Things were going on out there in the world that had not been a problem for those in Budapest or the other covens in the country.

Vampires as well as lycans out in the rest of the world were being systematicly eliminated. This had been going on for some time, by an organization that was well informed and equiped. "Well I hope you intend to stick around for awhile this time." He gave her a pat on her ass. Perhaps he would renew their affair. He remembered the good times they had.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Lysis shrugged her shoulders. She smirked at him when he patted her ass. She pushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "I don't plan on leaving this time," she purred. She might have, but once she learned that Dante stayed there, she thought about staying longer, for him. "I am sorry for leaving... so abruptly. I never meant any harm by it." She didn't really have an excuse for leaving, other than she'd had an urge to just go, leave her new life behind just as she had her old life. She'd been afraid... of getting too attached to anyone, and then getting ripped away from them. She vaguely remember that happening in her mortal lifetime.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:00 am

There was much to do before he could put his plan into effect. He had to talk to the coven and select one that would run it in his absence. That would take a bit of doing he thought. After so many centruies of being ruled by Viktor, Marcus, and Amelia he wondered if there was one capable of running it.

"Well then show me around a bit. I need to see what this place looks like. It is a far cry from the castle Viktor had when Marcus turned him." Indeed the mansion was more elegant and lavish then the castle had been. "Do you know what type of security they have here?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:51 am

She nodded to him, moistening her lips as she spun around and walked a few steps forward, then paused and looked behind her to smile at him. She told him the kind of security the mansion has, as she moved forward to show him around, her hips swaying lazily. She slipped her hands in her pockets, walking to the closest room to show him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Dante looked around as he listened to what she said about the security of the mansion. Cameras, motion detectors and of course what was left of the Death Dealers. What they really needed was the lycans. They had the ability to smell anything strange or anyone not of the coven way before any camera or motion detector would detect them. They could move fast and immediately to the source and deal with what ever would be there.

If he could convince the remaining lycans in the city to accept a truce and then deal that would be mutually benificial to both sides. Then he could go forward with the rest of his plan. "Think you would be up to accompaning me to the Lycans den? Who ever now is in charge there, I need to talk to." It was a dangerous move and one that would involve just the two of them. Bringing any Death Dealers along would only prevoke the lycans.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:28 pm

Lysistrata led him through the mansion, showing him where everything was, whatever was going on, whatever was happening, she wanted to see the war over. There could be no other way for either species to be happy. She glanced up to him as he spoke to her. She nodded. "Yes, I'll go with you," she replied.

She wasn't afraid of the lycans. She could handle it, as long as he was there just to talk. They'd be in trouble if the lycans saw them as a threat. She hoped he could convince them to talk, but she had faith in him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:10 am

Dante nodded at her acceptance of going with him. But first he needed to talk to all the vampires of the coven. Then perhaps a little time with Lysistrata to get reaquainted better. As he lead her back to the entrance hall where he was sure the others were gathering, he slipped an arm about her, his hand up under her shirt and around to the front to one of her magnificent breasts. He gave her a grin as he squeezed it hard. He was not one that was bashful or concerned what others thought of his public displays of desire. "Perhaps later we will pick up where we left off."

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:03 am

Lysistrata walked with him back to the entrance hall, feeling content, instead of restless like she had before. She smiled when she felt his arm around her, but he startled her when his hand went up her shirt to her breast. She looked at him, grinning. She moaned when he squeezed it. "Mm, perhaps we well," she purred, definitely interested.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Dante had a slight smile on his lips and as they walked continued to squeeze her one breast untill they got to the Entrance room of the mansion. Here he removed it and gave her ass a pat as he surveyed the room and the vampires within. There were mostly those that just lived there. Only a few deathdealers were left. Those that just lived there were not the type that could do any fighting if trouble started. Most of them were just there because Viktor was or Marcus was. They went out and fed on the humans and lived a life of luxuray.

"I am Dante. I was one of the first and fought side by side with Victor and Marcus back when all of you were not even born. I am taking over this coven and the one in Pecs. " he walked about the room looking at them all. Viktor and Marcus are gone and with them their ways. Things here are going to change and if you don't like it you can leave and take your chances out there in the world." He paused for a moment before continuing. "But there is something you need to know before you decide. While Marcus was here you all were protected from the Hunters. His father insured that nothing bothered you here in this country. With out him or his father now, you are all fair game for this organization known just as Hunters."

He moved back to Lysistrata. "They have been eliminating vampires all over the world. They are well funded and informed. So if you do not wish to accept my ways, you are more then welcome to leave and take your chances." he could see that they were not happy especially to learn about the hunters. He saw a few frightened looks. "There are going to be changes here, some I know you will not like or understand at the moment, especially you death dealers."

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:02 pm

It was very distracting with Dante squeezing her breast. She liked it.. it was exciting. Lysistrata lifted her gaze when he removed his hand and patted her ass. She smirked, and stood by as he spoke with the vampires. She listened quietly, what he said about the hunters was startling. She'd been on her own a few times during her existence as a vampire, but never once had she met one of this... hunters. The rest of the time, she'd found a home with different covens around the world. "How do you stop them?" she asked him. "Are they human?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:56 pm

"Yes they are humans. Most humans of the world do not even know of us. But these Hunters know us all to well. They know how to destroy us. Now that Alexander is dead this land will be open to them and any that is not careful will not live long." Again he looked around at the others. "You all have lived a sheltered life here, with the only danger being the lycans. But they are the least of your worries now. You knew them, could sence them, but these Hunters you will not know. They blend in with the rest of the humans until they strike."

To answer her question on how to stop them, "We must be smarter, quicker, and have better protection." He looked at her, "That is where the lycans come in. We are unable to be out in the light of day, and they can. They can protect us during this vunerable time frame." He again he turned his attention to the others and the deathdealers. "The War with the Lycans is over." his eyes blazed with his words. "A truce with them is needed. Victor was a fool to not see thier value and could only see his hate of them. If I am able to make a truce, they will be welcome here and there will be NO HATERED TOWARDS THEM. They will be equals in everything from now on."

The death dealers did not like the idea, he could see it in their eyes. But they said nothing. "Prepare the mansion, and increase the guards. For who knows if the hunters are not already here. Lysistrata and I go to seek the lycans. If successful we will return with some." With that he took her by the arm and lead her towards the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Lysistrata nodded, watching him carefully, listening. Her gaze shifted to the other vampires, she hoped for their sake, they would not fail. Humans hunting vampires, it was a terrible thought. Foolish humans. She glanced back to Dante, he would make a great leader, she could see that.

She nodded to him, she agreed with his plan. It just a matter of getting the lycans to accept the truce. Hopefully, they would agree. She went with Dante as he took her arm and led her away.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:53 am

The drive to the den of the lycans was not a long one. It was easy to find again, since he had from afar watched things unfold. The cops were still investigating the area, since there had been a large number of dead bodiea around. They were not sure what had happened below the city. Bodies riddled with bullets holes and filled with silver nitetrate. Other bodies that were ripped apart, deep claw marks all over them. Once the bodies were brought out into the light of days, they began to blacken as if being burned by the sunlight.

Vampires were hard to kill, but they could be killed. Vampires did have a great sensitivity to the light of day. It burned the skin severely. It was something to do with the genetic change. Long enough exposier would destroy the body, painfully. Dante opened a brief case and pulled out one of several ID cases. "Now to see if we can get past the authorities."

He got out of the car and opened the door for Lysistrata . A uniformed officer approached them and Dante flipped open the ID case. "Special Agent Dante Levestra, Ministry of Defence. This is my associate Agent Lysistrata. "

"Ministry of Defence?" the officer asked, "What does the Ministry have to do with a local investigation."

Dante raised a brow and did not smile, "That is confidencial officer. But this is a case that is deemed to be in the intrest of National Security." The officer licked his lips and looked a bit nervous. He nodded and then let Dante and Lysistrata go where they pleased and told the other officers in the area to let them pass.

"Well agent Lysistrata, shall we go down below and have a look around?" he gave her a slight smile. Whispering, "They could not have gone far. So we should be able to find them."

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:36 am

Lysistrata got out of the car when he opened the door for her. She smiled up at him, then glanced to the officer who approached them. She let Dante do the talking. If she had known he was planning on claiming she was an agent, she would have worn something more... agent-like. But the officer seemed to buy it and let them past. That amused her. She glanced up to Dante and nodded to him. "Hmm, yes," she smiled back at him, then searched the area for any sign of them. "Where?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:51 pm

"Down below." he told her and entered a building and took the stairs to the basement. Below was a dark and dank place. he opened a door that lead down into what looked to be a boiler room with a single dim light. At the back was a wall that had a hole knocked in it. Through this he went and waited for Lysistrata to follow.

The scent of lycan was strong and he smiled. "They are close, so stay close to me." he was armed but he did not want to draw them. He was there for a peace talk not to kill or agravate. A growl made him stop and grab Lysistrata by the arm. "We are not here to hunt or to kill but to talk." He could see up a head the glowing eyes of one of the lycans in his wereform.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:26 pm

Lysistrata followed him into the building and to the basement. She kept close to him, and went through the hole after him. Despite being a vampire, she didn't like dark, damp places, she'd spent too much time trapped in places like that as a child, forced to by her father. She pushed her fears behind her, and followed him.

She wasn't armed, she hadn't been planning on doing anything that involved meeting with lycans. Not that she really knew how to fight one, since she'd avoided many of the places where the war had taken place. She froze as she heard the growl. She moved closer to Dante, looking up to see the lycan.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:23 am

The lycan emerged fromthe shadows snarling at them in his beast form. Dante held his ground and did not make a move to attack or any threatening move. A voice from behind the lycan spoke. It was calm, "What do you want Vampire." a man emerged from behind the lycan. He to was one but in human form.

Dante looked at the man. "I want to end this senceless war."

The man shook his head, "End the war? And who be you to want such a thing."

"I am Dante Levestra. Now the elder of the vampire coven here and soon the one in Pecs. Viktor and Marcus are dead. The ones that kept the war going are now gone and I am here to offer you a truce and even if you are willing a partnership in a new order of things."

The name sparked a regonition in the mans/lycan's eyes. "Dante you say. I heard of such a name. That vampire had a falling out with Viktor long ago over us." he moved forward and placed a hand on the beast formed lycan. "Stand down Ivan. Let us hear what he has to say." Turning back to Dante and Lysistrata "Come, we will talk and if what you have to say intrests me you both will live."

Dante looked at Lysistrata and placed an arm about her and began following the man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next