The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady))

2 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady)) Empty Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Aram Vaasan road the dark forest by horse back scouting out the area. He wasn't new to this land his father was the lord over the realm and had been since Aram could remember. Aram was in eairly twentys and was well trained in the ways of the sword. When he was 19 he was sent to Elventree to display what skills he had. He was accepted by an elvin general who taught him even more then he could imagine. By the time he was 22 he was banished from Elventree for maming a Mage during a duel. He had the mage beat but he insisted for reaching for his wand...Aram didn't know what came over him but he struck the mans hand with his Elven blade that was given to him by the general after that day he returned home. He had been there for a few years.

Aram rode his horse towards the ocean stopping and getting off eyeing the cost line..two ships were sitting pirates had taken one of the trade boats. Their had been problems with that over the last few days. He was gonna just leave and spare him self the trouble whensomthing caught his eye a woman was tied up to the mast obviously being saved for the captain.."damn can't turn back now." he says as he looked around pirates were spread out all over the beach taking camp he had guessed. He looked up string a few men walking around the woman, the biggest one rripping the top part of her dress exposing her. He then Started toying with her before forcing a kiss and then smacked her.."damn it.." Aram muttered as he decided to stick to the shadows. He made his way to the shore getting about waist deep into the cold water..never was it warm. He climbed up on to the ship popping his over the corner gathering his surroundings..he then came up over the edge getting on the deck the woman was tied up the two pirates toying withthe woman. Stamp new he had to get them away from the woman..he was greatly out numbered and need to avoid a fight..he looked to the deck of the boat running his finger over it and smelling it.."oil.." he says as an idea came to him.. He closed his eyes focusing on a rune in his minds." sherith igniem." he breather out the spell fire ignited on the ship. He then dived over the side into the water. All the pirates on deck ran to the fire to try and put it out. Aram grinned and focused on another image of a rune in his mind.."tresdie opliec" he muttered the words he was then teleported next to the woman putting his hand over her mouth so she wouldn't scream. The woman was beautiful definatly elvish decent he could tell by her pointed ears and voilet eyes.. "I'm here to save you." he mouthed as he pulled out his dagger and started to cut the bonds that held her.. He caught him self glancing at her exposed chest but quickly stopped him self once she was free he looked up hearing one of the pirates yell out that the captives escaping.."shit.." Aram said as he looked over to the spot where his horse was he picked up the woman in his arms "tresdie opliec." they were both teleported next to his horse.. Teleporting an extra person put strain on him that was for sure..he helped the half elf on to the horse given her his cloak before he got on behind her taking off on his horse.. They road a good 3 miles before comming to a stop. He looked down seeing the half elf shivering. "we can stop here.." he says as he got off the horse helping her down in the process. He then pulled his saddle bag off the horse sitting it on the ground..."theres some cloths in here your welcome too their not much bit they will keep you warm." he says as he looked to her as she rummaged threw it he turned his back to her as she started undressing. "I'm guessing there werent any survivers other then your self?" he asked her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady)) Empty Re: Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:36 am

(( nice. i will post to it when i get up at two. XD gotta find a pic for her but i think i have one.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady)) Empty Re: Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:39 am

((I gotta find a pic for my guy too lol))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:24 am

Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady)) 1218299967897_f1
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:35 pm

((ooo me likey. hehe ok time to find my girly pic lol.. ohhh i have to relook for jay's pick lol i lost it in my computer.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:38 pm

((Lol alrighty sounds good to me ^^))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady)) Elven

Anya couldn't believe her bad luck, she got caught by pirates of all people. her people where all gone, most dead, none would come back for her for fear of their own lives, she understood for the most part.after her clothing was ripped and she was smacked around she figured it wouldn't be long before they used her and killed her, what took her by surprise was the man that appeared next to her, covering her mouth to keep her from screaming and within minutes she was free, in his arms and now on his horse. Everything was happening so fast she didn't know what to make of it, she was curled up against him and shivering by the time he stopped and allowed her to get down. she stayed quiet for the most part, listening to his words and immediately went to his bag when he mentioned other clothing, she was definitely cold and needed warmth that was for sure.

she caught a glance of him turning around allowing her to pull off her ruined and tattered clothing before pulling on whatever he had in his bag, which basically was just a pair of slacks and a shirt.. looking over at him as he spoke she slowly tucked in the shirt, trying to decide exactly how much to tell him. deciding was quick as she shrugged,,keeping her voice low and her head down so her hair covered most of her face.'' possibly... i think some got out alive. but not all.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:06 pm

He turned looking to he once she spoke..."I'm sorry." he says as he shook his head.. He didn't want to ask her too many questions.."we'll camp here tonight..you can use my saddle bag it rolls out into a make shift cusion there's also a blanket inside it..you should rest..I'll keep watch for the night..sadly we can't risk making a fire..don't want to be found." he says as he then smiles.."my names Aram." he says as he looked to her..he was still taken by her features..she was nearly perfect in his eyes..in morning I'll take you back to my home town..it's about 25 miles away...I'm sure some of your friends may have headed that way..that's where I'm guessing your ship was going." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Anya really wasn't sure what to make of him, eyeing his saddle bag she tilted her head slightly before reaching over for it, she didn't mind sleeping with out a fire, as long as she had a blanket she would be ok.. '' i have been in worse i suppose. . name is Anya. '' picking a soft spot in the grass she unrolled the saddle bag before sitting down , tenderly touching her lip , it was busted from when she had been hit but it would heal.. she was pretty sure she was a little bit of a mess but didn't know when she would be able to clean up.. '' if you think so... i am not sure we don't really know this area. so i hope they did make it. '' frowned glancing up at him. '' won't you be tired?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:14 pm

He looked to her and smiles watchin her as she settled down on the folded out saddle bag.."it's a pleasure to meet you." he says with a smile and a slight bow. He then seen her touch her lip. He moved over kneeling down beside her muttering the woes of a spell a small flame about the side of a candles fire glowed from the palm of his hand. He then brushed her hair from her face inspecting her face.."it will be worse in the morning..hold still." he tells her the fire flickerin out of the palm of his hand as he concentrated on another spell mummering it as well, a golden light hovered in his hand. Without warning her brushed it over her face where she was hit mummering the spell again.."alright then..all healed." he says with a smile as he looked to her.."now you should rest we have a long ride tomorrow..don't worry about me..I'm used to going without much sleep." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:25 pm

she gave a slight smile before tensing up immediately when he came over, jumping slightly with the small fire coming to life from his hands.. '' what are you doing.?'' she tried her best to hold still and nearly jerked away from him when he brushed her hair aside, but she managed to hold still. eyeing the new golden light she sucked in a breath, half closing her eyes before relaxing when she realized he wasn't going to hit her. '' you should warn someone before you just suddenly do that.. ' ' she mumbled, lightly touching her cheek and lip again once he said she was all healed, '' how did you do that?"

she was still a bit confused on all what was happening but she was taking it slowly, getting used to it . '' why are you doing this?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:33 pm

He looks to her and smiles.."sorry.." he says as he looked to her.."I'm a swordmage.." he says with a smile as he looked to her.."I used a spell of healing on you..he then backed away from her slightly.."I'll be honest with you..I was going to continue on my way..then I seen you there..I couldn't leave knowing what they would do to you." he says as he looked to her.."when we get to my town you'll have a place to stay for as long as you need too..you'll have everything you need." he says with a smile. "so where were you headed?" he asks her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:39 pm

she shrugged, watching him back away as she shifted on the bed roll and layed down, pulling the blanket up over her.. '' most would have left me there.. ah well. as far as i know where just headed to new land, they wanted a place to live in peace and not have any fighting going on.. and well of course somewhere safe for ... well.. half breeds i suppose.. back where we lived there was alot of of .. fighting going on because of that stuff.. ''

she shrugged , half closing her eyes and relaxing'' where did you learn?" she had heard somewhat of sword mages.. they where a bit rare from what she knew of. '' elven halflings could sometimes learn that stuff.. i have never tried.. it was not allowed in my old home.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:51 pm

He looked to her and smiles as he lied down and pulled the cover up.."I see.." he says as he the smiles.."my father is a mage..he taugh me..my swordsmanship came from being taught in Elventree." he says as he cocked his head to the side.."I'm sure you could learn eaisly." he says with a smile as he then stood up.."well if you don't find what your looking for, your more then welcome to stay in my town." he says with a smile.."I should let you sleep.." he says as he then smiles.."I'm not going anywhere I promise you." he says with a smile and a slight bow. He then stretched slightly giving a yawn before he left to start walking rounds keeping an eye out. It wasn't too long and he shivered..he had completly forgot that his pants.and part of his shirt were wet..and the cold wind against his light armor he wore under his cloths just made it that much colder. A good time after the sun started to rise. He walked back over to her placing his hand on her shoulder lightly. "Anya..it's time to ge up we should get moving." he says softly as to not wake her up abruptly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Anya hadn't even realized she fell asleep, one minute she had been just watching him move about, even looked to his horse once or twice , next she found herself slowly being woken up.blinking several times, still a bit groggy from sleep she curled up even more and looked up at him'' really?" grumbled, it was really cold , she would rather stay under the blanket.. sighing she slowly sat up , rubbing her eyes before getting up.. '' alright'' she couldn't wait to be somewhere warm, and even get food she was a bit starved, rubbing her eyes again she took her time in rolling up the saddle bag, the blanket however she kept wrapped around her. looking over at him she watched him move about, she vaguely remembered him being wet but wasn't sure if that was real or not.. '' i hope you where not too cold... '' she certainly would feel bad if he got sick because of her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:10 pm

He smiles nodding his head.."yup really." he says with a smile as he stretching slightly.."I could have got that." he says with a smile as he took the saddle bag when she was done and put it back over the saddle. He then pulled a bag from around his hip pulling out an apple.."here eat this." he says with a smile as he handed her the apple..."I'm fine more dry then what I was." he says with a smile as he then helped her back onto the horse. He got on behind her taking the reins and tapping his horse on the side getting the horse at a good trot. He after a few miles he had the horse running pretty good. After about half a day the large town came into view. "there it is." he says with a smiles he looked to her. Eventually they got to main street.. Aram happened to look back at the docks seein the massive pirate ship.."shit..keep covered." he says to her.."that damned ships crew are in town.." he muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:17 pm

she was surprised when he handed her the apple, watching him she shrugged before setting down on the horse when he helped her up. she was quiet for the most part of the ride, nearly falling asleep every now and then before waking up completely once they where in town. she pulled the blanket over her even more as she leaned against him more.. '' um ok... how long do you think they will be in town?" she wasn't sure but didn't want to hide forever.. tucking her hair behind her even more she looked around before keeping her head ducked.. pulling her feet up just a little more to try and keep them warm as well. '' erm.. i hope we can stop soon.. i have to take care of something'' she mumbled, glad that her face was covered so he couldn't see any of the blushing she was most likely doing. she was not used to anyone helping her and this was weird.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:30 pm

He looked to her.."I'm not sure." he says as the horse continued to move.."once we get threw the gates everything will be fine." he says with smile. As they came to the gate the guards welcomed him home and then opened the gate..Aram then road threw.."alright is safe." he says as he looked down to her..he rode the horse to the stable hopping off and then helping her in the process after tieing the horse he looked to her.."this way." he says with a smile as he walked with her inside the castle a maid came up.."I need you to show her to a room..get her some cloths and show her..just what ever she needs help her find it or get it.." he says with a smile the maid bowed slightly before taking Anya hand and leading her up the stairs showing her where everything was and getting her cloths ready..Aram then went to too to his father about the situation. After a few good hours of talk he headed to the stairs going up them and then finding the room the maid put her in. He then softly knocked on the door.."Is everything going well Lady Anya?" he asked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:36 pm

she blinked in surprise, eyeing the maid, glancing over at him as she was now being tugged away.. '' um ok.. '' not sure what to make of the situation still , following her she paid attention to everything she was shown before she was able to actually take care of her personal needs before washing up and changing out of the men clothing she had borrowed from Aram.. she spent the next few hours cleaning and even took a nap until she heard the knock on the door, stretching and yawning slightly she headed to the door, glancing up at him..'' every thing is going well. .'' she arched a brow slightly.. '' lady huh? i doubt it.. not a royal.. as far as i know.... '' frowned slightly '' umm i take it your a royal?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:03 pm

He looked to her.."sorry if I woke you.." he says as he then smiles..."oh alright then..and yes I am of royalty." he says as he looked to her.."I see the cloths the maid found for you fit quiet well..I talked to my father..the pirates will be leaveing in a tenday." he says with a smile as he bowed his head.."if there's anything you need feel free to ask me." he says with a smile.."I'm sure if you were to go out into the town with me you won't be bothered." he says as his eyes scanned he features..he just couldn't help him self..he actually wondered how old she was..it was difficult to tell elves age let alone a half elf.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:10 pm

she bit her lip slightly .unsure of what to do before relaxing. '' i didn't know that.. was he mad about me?" she was pretty sure most royals wouldn't want just a stray off the streets, let alone a half elf.. '' well i am not sure what i would need.. i am used to living with just the bare essentials.. '' she eyed him slightly ,, catching him looking her over, she was used to looks like that as well but atleast he didn't seem to act on impulse on his instincts or something.'' just.. what exactly do you do ? and i am a bit curious as to what you where doing out there anyways.. '' she frowned slightly '' sorry . i don't mean to pester you with so many questions.. this is just.. not something that you think would happen every day.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:18 pm

He looked to her and shook his head.."no no my father doesnt mind at all."he says with a smile.."well every think you need you will have here Anya." he says with a smile as he then grinned.."well I Basicly do what I want when I found out I was patrolling out of bordom." he says with a smile.."I don't mind the questions at all." he says with a smile as he rubbed the back of his head looking into her eyes and smile once more.."your parents...were they on the ship?" he asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:27 pm

she arched a brow slightly '' out of bordom huh.. well lucky me you where on your way back i guess.. umm i forgot to thank you for saving me. '' rubbed the back of her head slightly'' ahh no.. my parents died a while ago, its one of the reasons why i was going with the group.'' she shrugged slightly '' well didn't think i would be living in a place like this.. ummm '' glanced around before looking up at him again.. '' do you mind telling me more about elventree? never heard of it before but it sounds like a good place to go..how did you get there? and why did you want to train there?" she knew she was asking a bunch of questions again but it was the only thing she could get to ease some of her curiousity.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:38 pm

He looked to her.."I see." he says as be then smiles.."your free to stay as long ad you like...and you don't have to thank me Anya." he says with another smile when she asked about Elventree he cocked his head to the side..."its a very nice place..about a 2 month sail." he says as he then grinned.."I traveled by boat..and I wanted to train there because some of the worlds greatest swordsman come from there." he says with a smile.."I haven't been there for a few years..I was banished.." he says as he looked to her.."I would imagine that it's the same as it was...the place is like a dream world..peaceful..time flies as well..well at least it seams that way to me." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:44 pm

she smiled slightly '' sounds like a good place to live.. i think i will stay here for a bit, you where nice enough to rescue me . its the least i can do. '' she watched him for a bit before moving out of her room and closing the door'' well suppose i can go into town with you if you need anything.. give me a chance to see if i do need anything i guess.. besides would give me a chance to ask you more questions.. well if you don't mind them anyways.. '' looked up at him again and gave a slight smile.. '' why where the pirates here anyways? all i remember was sleeping before there was alot of screaming and shouting.. '' frowned, sighing she wanted to see if she could atleast try and find some of her friends if they made it here.

(( eep time for work. i will post in the morning and after i wake up like usual))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next