The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By the Kings Order

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

By the Kings Order - Page 11 Empty Re: By the Kings Order

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 9:13 am

Dustin smiled as he watched Elizabeth go to his tent to check on Laire. In time both women would be barely able to move about. When she came back to report that Laire was asleep he nodded. "Good, she needs the sleep." He would let Duncan take care of getting Elizabeth to get her rest.

About that time a rider came riding into the camp. It seemed he was in a hurry. As soon as he stopped he jumped from the horse and came running towards Dustin, Duncan and Elizabeth. When he reached them he stopped. "The English army is but two days march from here." the man said. "It be ten thousand strong with at least five hundred heavy calvery." Dustin nodded.

With that many men he would have to have a large supply train to feed them. He turned to Duncan. "Take two hundered men on horse and find their supply wagons. Take, destroy what you can. After long marches the men will be tired and hungry. Without food to fill their bellies they would not be in the best of form for battle. Duncan nodded and took Elizabeth by the hand and lead her away as he began to gather the men he would take.

Wellington felt her fever break, but still made sure she was covered and comfortable. He smiled when she awoke briefly and moved over and motioned for him to lay down. But he was to much of a gentelman to do that. He smiled and returned to his chair by the bed. A short time later a servent came in to inform him that one of the farmers that had been to the Highlander's camp had returned and informed the guards at the city gate that the English army was two days away.

He sighed deeply and looked over at Lara. Soon his King would be there with his army and the peace would be broken by the sounds of battle and death. He had come to admire the Highlanders and thier leader. They were good and honest people with a true sence of honor. He could not say the same about his King and the nobles. He would be expected to send his soldiers into battle against the Highlanders. That was something he dreaded, not only because he knew that the highlanders were tough, fierce, and experinced warriors but because he didn't want to.

He rose from his chair and sent the servent to fetch his Captain. There was much to discuss with him and plans to be made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:10 am

Laire continued to sleep she was shivering slightly but she just curled heself into a ball as much as she could with her growing bulge. She awoken once poked her head out of the tent to which her gaurds imeditaly stood and walked to her. “Milady you are to be sleeping” Laire smiled and shook her head. “I only be needing a blanket or extra plaid for somereason I be very chilled.”

One went to a extra saddle back and brough back a thick blanket and a plaid. “Cover your self with the blanekt then the plaid on top Milady” Laire nodded and thanked them then covered herself with the blanekt then covered the plaid on top then disapered under the blanket so it looked like a mound of clothes and not a sleeping person although she had hoped that he would be there she wasn’t surprised that he wasn’t for she had ordered him out She fell with a frown on her lips and a wrinkle on her nose and forhead.

Elizabeth hugged Duncan good bye then turned to leave then turned around again “I know it not be my place, but the English would not attack the Duke if he marries one of us, seems to me it would save a lot of needless bloodshed” She then kissed Duncan softly as he left and went into her own tent and covered herself with an extra blankent and put on the plaid ontop. So now everone that walked passed would notice that both Laire and Elizabeth belonged andwouldnt try to wake them thinking they were intruderors.

Lara slept soundly now that her fever had broke. Her dream was a very pleasant one, it was her wedding day, she wore a gown that trailed behind her candles light her way and as she apprached the top of the alter toget a view of her husband to be when she saw who it was she woke with a start and sat up straight in bed. “No it cant be” she muttered. In her dreams she was marriing the Duke, she was curous on why she would have such a dream, she had only just met the man.

She looked around the room. She had no memory of her ferver induced episiodes. All she knew know was that something seemed off, there was a tension in the air. She attempted to get off the bed but she was still too weak so she leaned back on the bed closing her eyes again but still awake just resting.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:42 pm

With the English army so close, Dustin had to recheck his defenses. The english army was several times larger then that of the Highlanders and he had no idea where the Scotish King and his army was. He was in a tight spot and had to ensure he had a clear escape route for his men if the Scotish King did not arrive in time. It was late when he finally returned to his tent and laid down next to Laire. She was asleep and covered with another blanket and a plaid. He took another blanket and pulled them over him.

When Wellington had got done talking to his captain he returned to the room where Lara was. As he entered he saw her still laying there. She seemed to be sleeping and looked to be out of danger. One of the female servents came in, "You should get some sleep sire. You have been with her since she arrived. She seems to be resting comfortably now and you should see to yourself now before you become sick."

He chuckled and smiled. "I will in a little bit." he moved to the chair beside the bed and sat down again. He looked over at Lara smiling. "Just when things were taking a turn for the good, the king decides to show up with his army. Now things are going to get messy." he spoke out loud not thinking that she could hear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:01 am

Laire heard someone enter their tent but with her gaurds so close she knew that only Dustin would be able to enter she didn’t open her eyes but she wiggled slightly as if a cue to him that she was awake. When he laid down but not cuddled up with her she was crushed again. She sighed and closed her eyes resigned to the fact that she would be sleepng without the feeling of his arms around her. A few silent tears fell from her face. All she wanted right now was his arms around her, she knew the English army was near and the treat of him dying soon was a serious threat and now he didn’t even want to lay with her. It didn’t matter that she had forbade him to touch her, he should know better, his touch is want she needed and wanted right now but alas she would be sleeping without the comfort of his touch.

Lara heard someone enter but she kept her eyes closed. It seemed that everyone still thought that she was asleep she thought that she would find out what was happening. Beyond these walls. She was shocked when she heard that he had been by her side since she had arrived. How long had she been here? She tried to think back but she couldn’t put anything together, how long had she been asleep?

As he sat down and spoke Lara opened her eyes and blinked then as her eyes focused on the man she gasped “Whathappened that is good? How long have I been here” She leaned back. And smiled as her eyes came even more foucsed she relized how strapping this gentleman was. She remembered her dream and blushed slightly. She looked down and noticed that she was too covered and laughed. “It seems as if you kept my dignity intact I thank you.” She was out of breath by the time she finished speaking. “Why am I unabl to move?” She muttered soflty.Then asked for a drink of water. “I must thank you for guarding me, but you must be tired and you seem to have a lot on your mind.”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:45 am

Dustin heard Laire stir and sigh when he laid down and covered himself with a blanket. He knew she had been tired when she ranted on earlier and he moved closer to her and put his arm about her. He had found that he enjoyed the feeling of her next to him and his arm about her when they slept. He just hoped he did not disturb her sleep, for he wanted her to get a good night's rest before she would be about preparing her camp for the wounded.

Wellington jumped a little when she spoke. He had thought that she was asleep. "You have been here but the day, from the time you were kidnapped by whom I think was a spy from my king. You have had a fever and some bad dreams it seems." he chuckled when she spoke of him keeping her dignity intact. "I am not like the Norman nobles my lady. They would have had you stripped and used, I am sure." He rose from his chair and poured her some water and handed it to her.

When she spoke of him having much on his mind he nodded. "Aye that I do. The King will be here with his army in two days. The fields beyond the walls of my city will run red with blood." He took one of her hands in his and raised it to his lips kissing the back of hers. "I must go and seek my bed. I will return tomorrow to see how you fare. A servant will be just beyond the door should you need anything. " With that he moved to the door and opened it. Just outside one could see the servant girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:10 pm

Laire held her breath hoping against all hope that she would feel his arms around her. She needed it right now she was fearful that she was working too hard and was going to lose his baby. That would be unforgivable. But finally she smiled as she felt his arm around her and immeditaly relaxed under his touch and ever so slightly moved into his arms but was soon back fast asleep a smile upon her face and her hand protectivly around her stomach. Her body seemed to know what was going to happen for she was plunged into a very restful deep sleep.

Lara couldn’t help but giggle as he jumped. “Sorry I didn’t mean to startle you” She smiled Michivlously. She then nodded as he explained it. “I saw someone coming forwrod I thought they were after Lady McCloud, he being withchild I pushed her out of the say, and since we look the same I figured it would but us some time” She paused. “But that’s all remember…howed I get there”?”

She took the water and thanked him. “I stll not able to stand and my head feels like its spinning” She stopped and laughed as he talked ot the Norman she had heard about how heathenly they were but she nodded she had heard the stories. “Aye then my bother wouldn’t rest until each head was on a stake, he says that finding me a husband isgoing to be tough enough, he needs me intacted.”

But has he continued to explain she attempted to sit up but had to resign to her propt up state. “I know you don’t want that, is there anythng we can do to stop it? I know you don’t want to send you men to fight against my people but I knw you must so your kind doesn’t attack your people.” She blushed again as he kissed her hand. “Alight sleep well, I still feel weak so I shall go bck to rest too. As he opened the door and left she motioned for the seven. “If you can tell be a bit abut your Duke. Please, like his story, and his likes and dislikes what kind of leader is he?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:25 am

The servent girl moved into the room and as Wellington left and Lara asked about him, she sat down into the chair he had been in and began to tell her of her sire. "I will do the best that I can My Lady. Old Malinda would know all the details and such, since she has been with the family since she was a little girl." she began. "Well to begin with, he is a Saxon, and his family is of the old blood line. When the Normands came to invade, his father at first fought them as the other nobles had, but came to realize that in order to keep his people from slavery and hardships he had to make peace with them. Him and a couple others did this to preserve their way of life and that of their people. It was not a very popular move"

She took a deep breath as she continued. "The normans do not like us saxons, my lady. They feel we are beneath them and need to be ground into the ground. But his father was a master in the political arena and manuvered the normans away from his lands. When his father died,Marcus,...... I mean Duke Wellington, took over where his father left off. His father had taught him everything he knew and now he protects us the best that he can. He has endured many insults and has had to cater to the Normand nobles. They think him weak and only try to find a way to break the royal agreement and take his lands."

The servent gril had to think for a moment, "I am not sure what his likes or dislikes are for sure. He does like to go out riding alot, and I think he likes hunting." she smiled, "and the way he looked at you my lady, I think he likes you." the girl blushed and giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Lara watched as the duke left and the servant girl came in and sat down. She looked at the servant while she spoke with great intreast she nodded as she spoke. She wasn’t really sure why she wanted to know about the Duke, sure he was very goodlooking but they were too different there was no way that he would keep her longer then it took for her to recover from her ordeal. But she was still very curious for any info tht she could get on him. She was learnng a lot, he was indeed a good man he had saved his people. “But he backed down to save them didn’t they see that? Or would they rather be dead?” Lara’s eyes flashed with a bit of anger she was still too weak to get it all out there though. She leaned back on the pillow so she could contine.

“I do not see how they can see him as weak I see him as very stong and handsome” She slapped a hand over her mouth and even though she was very pale her cheeks flushed with embarrasment. She smiled over at the servent. “Does he treat you and the others well?” She paused “I have been told that you can see how good a man is by the way that he treats his horses and servants” She wanted an answer she already had an idea. This servant girl didn’t seem like she was beaten, and she hadnt seen him raise a hand to the horses. Plus he had rescured her, and he had delt with her fire. And even Laires fire…Surely he was a good man. But why did it matter. She shook her head to clear her mnd to continue to listen.

Once the servant let out that she thought he liked her Lara’s jaw dropped. “Me?” She was shocked. Me? She tought to herself Why me? But then Lara eyes lifted. “If you are right, I might beable to stop this battle” She nodded “At first light I would like my brother brought to me, I have something to discuss with him.”” She reached across and gripped her hand. “Thank you so much” She then closed her eyes and fell back asleep her body still weak from the fevers and illness.

Meanwhile Laire stirred and woke up and shoke Dustin til she was sure that he was away. “If Lara marries the Duke he would have an excuse not to send his armies to fight us, his first duty would be to his wife right?” She nodded and without really watiting for a response she kiseed his lips. “Thanks for listening” She then promptly feel asleep again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:56 pm

Dustin smiled as she woke up for a few minutes and said something about Lara marrying the Duke. Now he had no idea of what the Duke's taste in women was, nor if he liked Lara or she him. Him being English and her Scot, it was possible that they were haveing a few choice words at the castle. The Duke was a good man, and Dustin would rather have him as a friend instead of an enemy.

The night passed quickly and Dustin awoke to voices outside the tent. He rose and opened the tent flap. "The English are here. They must have marched all night." Dustin grabbed his sword and belted it on and went to take a look. At a distance the English army was forming up. Duncan moved up to his side. "Get the women off to the designated sight for their camp with everything that they are going to need." Duncan ran off to do his bidding.

The highlanders began preparing for battle. Dustin reentered the tent. "You will have to leave with the other women to the camp set up for you to take care of the injured." He gave her a deep, passionate kiss before he exited the tent once more and began calling out orders to the men. They formed up in ranks. Dustin looked out at the English Army. They were a formable looking army. It was not going to be a good day by the looks of it. His highlanders would make a good fight of it, but he did not think that they would be alive at the end of the day.

A cry went up and Dustin turned. From the City came the Duke and his men. He sighed as he saw them. It looked as if he was going to have to fight on two fronts. But the Duke did not deploy his men. They kept coming, marching in columns. He went to the rear of the camp where they would be approaching the clan's lairds with him. The Duke rode forward and up to Dustin. "Where would you like my men." He grinned. "They have all decided." He dismounted and extended his hand to Dustin. Dustin took it shaking his head. "At the center with my clan." he told the Duke.

The English soldiers from the city moved forward to join the McCloud clan at the center of the Highlander Army.

The King looked at the ranks of the highlanders and smiled. "We will slaughter them." he told his general. He saw the Duke and his men leave the city. His smile turned to a frown as he saw them join the Highlanders. "The Traitor. Now he will pay dearly for this." The king was livid, his face red, and eyes filled with rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:52 am

Laire had no memory of what she had said to Dustin. She was so tired. She had been pushing herself too hard but she was grateful that he had ignored her demands to leave her alone and had wrapped his arms around her, she was even more emotional then normal, she was concered on how she would be later on in the pregnancy. She pitted Dustin for having to deal with her later in the pregancy. In her dreams they were back in the highlands she was standing in a field with two youngings on her hips and her Dustin was riding towards her and he scooped all three up in his strong arms the babes giggled and Laire let out squeel of delight.

She would have loved to stay in her dream all day but she awoken to voices out side of their tent. She sat up as Dustin left she was already dressed when Dustin rentered the tent she nodded as he gave her instructions. She kissed him back with equal passion and fire. “You are to come back to me my love you are not leaving this boy with out a father to raise him” She watched him leave then gathered her supplies and stepped out of the tent. She started gathering the women and the herbs then rode off to the next camp and started to set up for the injured. She started a fire and began making some of the herbs that she knew she would have to use but still hoped that she wouldn’t have to. She said a prayer for them all, she wished there was a way to advoid this all.

Meanwhile Lara heard the commontions outside and asked a servant to help her to the window so she could see. The servant got on of the squires to help and lift Lara to a chair by the window. Lara’s eyes went wide as saucers, “My so many men” It was then that she saw the Duke by Dustin. “The Duke be there on ourside…” She thought for a moment. “Surely his king will surely be angry and kill him” Lara turned to the Squire. “What say you if I send you with a message to the Duke and if you said that I have made my choice and I agree to his terms in marriage…will that save the Duke from a certain death? I know he hasn’t asked, but the king does not know that and it would give the Duke an exuse to be fighting against him”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:47 pm

"I do not think the King would care. From what I have heard, he has waited for a reason to do away with Duke Wellington." the servent told her. "The Duke has his reason, my lady. As do his men. It was not just his decision. They all agreed to fight against the King and his army. McCloud and the highlanders have made an impression upon them and the people of this city. McCloud is a man with a charisma that inspires men to great deeds."

On the field Dustin and the highlanders with the Duke and his men prepared for the coming battle. "He will probably send in his heavy cavalry first. They are a near impossible force to stop but we have laid a few surprise for them." Dustin smiled. During the nights they had been encamped there, men had dumped lamp oil out on the ground that was mostly grassland. His archers would set it afire under the heavy cavalry. That would panic the horses and throw their riders. But still the english archers would be a problem and then the amount of infantry the English had. It still was not looking good.

As on que the signal was given and the heavy cavalry moved forward. First at a walk, then a canter, then to a full charge. "Archers ready." he gave the command, and the archers lit their arrows. Dustin waited till the cavalry were in the middle of the oil soaked ground before droping his hand. Flaming arrows arched high into the sky and fell amongest the heavy cavalry. Some hitting the riders and making them fall but most hiting the ground as intended, causing the oil to ingnite into a firey trap of death. Horses reared as they paniced, thowing thier riders to the ground where they caught on fire as the oil soaked thier clothing and armor. The screams of fear and pain filled the air.

The english then fired a volly of arrows at the highlanders. Shields were raised as arrows fell like rain. Some men were hit and screamed in pain, a few died. The wounded were pulled away and the ranks closed. The highlander archers returned the favor, taking out some of the bowmen and a few infantry.

The king was certain he would smash the highlanders. He sent in his infantry. They came marching towards the highlanders and Dustins men prepared to take as many of them with them as they could. As they neared the unmistakeable sound of pipes could be heard. Dustin turned his head to the forest to the west. Hundreds, nay thousands of Scots marched from the forest, their flanks covered by cavalry. The Scotish army had arrived. With banshe like battle cries, they charged the Entlish Infantry. Dustin raised his sword high and let out his own as he ran forward, followed by the highlanders and Dukes men.

They clashed in the open fields. Dustins sword slashed here, stabbed there. The smell of blood soon filled the air as did the sound of ringing steel and screams as both Scot and English died. The English King was shocked, dismayed, at a loss for words as he saw the Scot army smash into his. He tried to retreat, to run away, but the king of Scotland had anticipated it and had a couple hundred men ready to bar his escape. The Scotish King was going to have it end there and then.

The battle took about an hour before it ended. The dead and dying along with the wounded lay everywhere. The wounded were taken from the field, the dying were comforted till they died. The King of England was brought forward as the Scotish King came forward with his escort. He looked at Dustin and then at the Duke at his side. The king shook his head. "You never cease to amaze me Dustin McCloud." The English King had his hands tied behind him.

He nodded his head to the Duke. "Sir if you would place our guest here in a secured cell, we can all sit and have a nice long talk."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:26 am

Lara simply nodded she wished she that this could all be advoided. There would be much death and she knew that the ground would be dark with red before the day would be out. She prayed for Dustin and the Duke and her people. That the Scotish Army would get there in time. She stared down at the Duke and found her self smiling. Even from a distance she found him very good looking. She suddenly remembered that she wasn’t alone and shook her head. She then turned to the servant. “You really think he has taken a liking to me?” She paused “My brother always told me that I would never marry I am too stubbron and hot tempered for a respectfull man to take my hand” She stared out the window again. “Purhaps when this battle is over the Duke and my brother will talk” She knew that she shoud go back to bed but she wanted to see what would happen.

Laire had made it to her camp and immeditatly started preparing she had the herbs that she would need. And a fire going with linen boiling to clean them. She was moving a bit slower then normal but she smiled at her gaurds. She had been told that they were sent to guard the camp but she knew that they were really there to protect her and to make sure that she didn’t over do it. As she finshed setting up she felt a strong arm on her shoulder she turned and saw one of her gaurds with a sweet but stern look on his face. “Alright milady before the wounded come I wish you to sit and relax. Laire smiled and nodded. “Alright Ian I shall rest for you”

Lara did rest she even closed her eyes and fell asleep sitting up near the fire. She awoke when she heard a sound. She found herself covered in her clans plaid and had to smile. But she then remembered the sound. The battle had been raging on for a while but Laire had grown acustomed to it. But these were PIPES. She leaped up and turned to her gaurds. “Do my ears desive me or be those pipes, Scotish PIPES??”

She knew that they would win now they would come on top. The english would be defated and maybe just maybe Laire would be able to have her baby in the homelands with her mother there to help her. But for now she had to think about the task at hand soon the wounded would start coming and she would be working hard. And as she predicted the wounded did begin pouring in and she quickly went to work. Sewing up those that needed it and simply holding the hands of others and writing last note to ther families. She and her ladies saved many that normaly would have just been left of the field for they would have been deemed to close the death to bother to save. Many with arrows and sword wounds. But they didn’t their best.

Soon all those that she could save were resting she had given them all a sleep aid and a drink to numb their pain. She was very tired and very out of breath her cheecks were flushed but the rest of her was pasty white and her grown was covered in many dfferent blood. Her gaurds came to her and handed her a new sleeping gown. “The town people have made this for you. Laire smiled up at them. “I must thank them in the morn” Her gaurds nodded “Yes in the morn, for now go to sleep, you have been working for many many hours your husband and the Duke area well, they be in a meeting with the King of England” Laire looked up at her gaurds then nodded “ That should take a while. Alright, you promise I will be sent for if one of them take a turn for the worse?” She paused for a moment. “If you feel like having some fun take the count out and have some more fun with him, I plan to castrate him in the morning, just have to make sure Dustin is done with him first, but go on have some more fun with him” Her gaurds bowed and grinned “Thank you Milady” Laire nodded. And then slipped into a covering that had been set up for her and changed into her new gown then laid her head down and covered her self with an extra plaid and closed her eyes hoping that soon she would feel Dustin with her. She hoped that he would wash off the blood before so he wouldn’t dirty her new gown.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:36 am

The King of Scottland, Dustin, the other lairds and Duke Wellington all made their way back to the city with the King of England in chains under a strong guard. The priests along with Farther Marcus were out on the battlefield administering last rites to the dead and dying, and the highlanders along with Duke Wellington's men and captured englishs soldiers were digging graves.

The Scots had won the day and now did not have to worry about England invading for quite some time. The nobles would be in a scramble to take power. For word of the battle would reach them in a few days and the southern part of England would be in turmoil for some time to come. So still covered in the blood a many men the leaders of the Scotts sat down at the dinning tables of the Duke. The Scotish king, Duke and Dustin sat at the head table and the rest at the tables at the sides.

The King turned to Dustin. "You have done wonders Dustin McCloud. You and your highlanders have come south into Northern England and have won the hearts of its people, not by brute force but by showing what the people of Scotland are really like. I have talked to many on my way here. The kindness and generosity you and the Lairds assembled here have shown these people have made them turn their hearts and souls from England and to us." He looked over at Duke Wellington.

He smiled at the man. "You risked all to join Dustin and his highlanders. Why you did I will not ask. I thank you though from the bottom of my heart for your actions today. Is there anything I can do for you."

It was not the Duke that spoke but Dustin. As servents filled goblets and mugs full of wine, Dustin rose to his feet. "Your magisty. " he made a half bow to the King. "The Duke here is a good man, that takes care of his people, protects them no matter the cost to himself." He looked around the room at the other Lairds. "I know that I be wishing to return to my highland home and I am sure the others hear and their men to would be wanting to return home as well." As he turned back towards the King and the Duke, "But we can not be leaving the people we have come to call friends with out protection and one that will ensure their defence against the English Nobles." He grinned broadly as he raised his goblet of wine. "If it be thy will my King, I say we create another kingdom here in the north of England, and make Duke Wellington here, King Wellington of Northern England.

The Highlander Lairds all rose to their feet raising their drinks high, "Aye." they all exclaimed. There had been talk of which lairds would take control of what lands in the north of england, but many began longing for home and the highlands. Their men longed for their wives and families and it was time for them to go home. This was one way that they could do that and not feel as if they abandoned their new friends.

Duke Wellington looked shocked, dumbfounded, and unsure of what to say. The King chuckled and looked at Dustin a smile upon his lips. "As I said before Dustin McClould, you never cease to amaze me." He stood and looked down at Duke Wellington. The people of Northen England were English, they had differnt ways then the Scots and it would indeed take One of their own to rule over them. They might not feel well having a Scot ruling over them. "Duke Wellington." he placed a hand on the mans shoulder. "I know that there is cerimonial ritual to being crowned a King." he chuckled. "But till the time be that the Bishop of Scotland can come down here and do it properly I do believe with the majority of the leader present here, that you now be the King of the conqured lands of Northen England."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:06 am

Lara watched the battle unfold and saw the rest of the Scotish army arrive she cheered when the Scotish came on top she turned to the people still standing there. “Lady McCloud will be in need of my” She wasn’t even about to finish her sentence before all present were shaking there heads. “Your orders are the stay here” Lara started to protest but let down she was too tired to be of anyhelp anyways. She looked out the window again and saw a crowd moving into the catle. “How about moving me to the stairs so I could evesdrop, purhaps congradulate the Duke and McCloud on a well done battle?” The servant girl giggled “Ohh you got it bad” Lara blushed. “Aye, the Duke has won my heart, but I mustn’t let him know that yet, it wouldn’t be lady lake” She grinned and slowly walked to the door and opened it the other man lifted her up and carried her to a spot where she could listen but still be covered and hidden. He smiled at her and bowed his head then left her there. Lara listened into the conversation.

She clasped a hand over her mouth to prevent herself from yelling ut as the Duke was declared King of Northen England. She smiled she wanted to run down and congratulate him but it wouldn’t be right this was still man time and if the Duke was having feelings for her she would have to talk to her brother first. She let herself get lost in thought. What would her brother think about her being crowned Queen, she let out a giggle then. Yes Queen Lara it had a special ring to it. She peeked around the wall on the balcony to the men sitting there she had ment to just take a quick look but instead found herself staring at the Back of the Dukes head and smiling.

Meanwhil Laire’s gaurds exchanged looks about how fast their Lady went to bed. “Well McCloud wont belive that she went to bed so quickly, I do hop that he comes back intime to see her sleeping and not in a few hours when she is due to awaken to check on the wounded” The both nodded and then stood guard outside her tent. With her being pregant they knew that she would soon need even more gaurds.

(Sorry its short....hope it gives you a lot to work with)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Wellington was quite overcome with disbelief at what was happening. Dustin was laughing as was several of the other lairds. Lara's brother was there and he was grinning ear to ear. He had seen the looks Wellington had given his sister. To him this was a grand day indeed. If he could get his sister to become intrested in the Duke, well King of North England, that would be a feather in his cap. Not only would he be rid of his sister at his castle, but she would be married to a King and that might mean a title or two for him and a bit of land in Northern Engand for sure.

The King of Scotland was also laughing. The Duke he could see was completely taken by surprise by Dustins idea. Even though the English had been defeated, there would be in time more trouble from the nobles and with Wellington and a well established army of both Scot and English to defend Northern England, Scotland would be safe. He had plans for Dustin McCloud. He was only a Laird, the leader of his clan, back in Scotland. When the clans returned home, he wanted the unity that they had now.

"Aye McCloud, tis a noble and grand idea you have had for Duke Wellington. But now I have one for you! For to long has the highlands been at each other's throats. You have shown what a good man can do in times of war, now I would like to see the same in the time of peace. The Lairds of the highlands that be here have followed you, they respect you, and it seems like you. Therefore by my order, you are now Duke McCloud and you have control of the Highlands. The Lairds will rule their clans as they always have, but now they have one that they can come to when there be trouble between clans, to solve problems before they come to blows. Also in time of war you will be the one to gather the clans and bring them to battle."

Now it was Dustin's turn to be doumbfounded. He began to protest, but the cheers and raised tankards of wine from the highlander Lairds put an end to it. Eathan let out a laugh that resounded through the room. "Ye father would be proud of you boy", the older man finally got out. He looked around the assemblage, "Ye all have followed McCloud into battle and war. Now lets all follow him in peace."

Dustin wondered what Laire would say to all of this. She had been the daughter of a farmer, and then became the wife of a Laird and now she would be a Dutchess. He shook his head. In the space of less then a year, things had changed dramaticly. More wine was poured and drank. But it did not last much longer, for each of the lairds as well as Dustin was eager to check on their men. Dustin knew that out of the Two thousand five hundred higland men that faced the english, many lay dead and still more lay wounded. Laire's camp would be filled by now with them as well as the english.

When Dustin finally arrived at the camp he found Laire asleep. Her Guards told him she had retired early and with out a fight. He was glad to hear that news, and walked among the many wounded, giving them encouragements.

Wellington was on his way to see about his men when and noticed Lara sitting on the steps. "You should not be up like this." he told her. Her brother was right behind him and he shook his head. "Aye." he said, "Tis no place for you while you be on the mend. You get yourself back up to bed and get well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:22 am

Lara couldn’t belive her ears on what was happening the duke would soon be a King. And McCloud would be a duke. Ohhh Lara would be so surprised and happy. She continued to listen to the men she new that it wasn’t proper but her curoisty was perked and she needed it to be satisfied.

She had ment to go to bed before she was spotted but the Duke…soon to be king and her brother runied that by spotting her on the steps. She smiled to them “Good evening brother, Duke” She slowly and awkwardly stood then bowed to them both. “I give me congradulations on a successful battle, and the great news Duke…uh King Wellington you must be proud” She again bowed then turned and went back to her room turning on last time to stare at Wellington with a dazed look in her eyes. She didn’t notice her brother looking at her though. But it would be clear to anyone that Lara fancyed the Duke.

She saddly shook her head for surely he would never want her now that he would soon be crowned king. She slowly moved back to the bed and the servant girl sowned over her. She had heard everything too they talked for a few minutes then Lara closed her eyes and fell back asleep.

Back at the camp Laire had heard her husbands voice but was disapointed when he didn’t come into bed. She knew he had to check on his men though. But she was still eager to hear of the news she she stood up wrapped a kilt around her and another plaid around her uper half so her new gown was compleltly hidden she walked out the tent and her gaurds immeditaly flanked her on either side. “I just want to see how my husband is doing, and do one more round of his men I mean our men” They nodded but continued to walk with her she found one man and gave him another drink of the pain meds then walked up to her husband and wrapped her arms around his weist, “Hello my love, what says the King?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:43 am

When Lara had retreated up the stairs, Wellington chuckled. He liked what he saw in her. She was strong willed, and probably would not hesitate to speak her mind. She was like no other woman he had met, except for Laire McClould, and Lara looked much like her and proabably was just like her to boot.

McBain noticed how Wellington looked after her sister as she made her way up the stairs. He grinned broadly, "Lovely lass she is, now isn't she." He took the Duke by the elbow and guided him back into the dining room. "You have a bottle or two of the that good whisky whe tasted the other day?" Wellengton looked at McBain with an arch brow.

"Now I seen how you looked at me sister and how you have taken care of her the likes that most men would not have. Me thinks you have some feelings for her, lets be honest here." A servent brought the whisky in and McBain poured both of them a stout glass full.

Wellington chuckled at what Lara's brother was getting at. He took a seat and leaned back in it. "Aye that I do. I take it you are wishing to talk about betorthing her to me."

"Ah a man that gets to the point and doesn't beat around the bush. Aye that I am. He took a deep drink of the whiskey and then looked at Wellington. "I said to be truthful and that goes for myself as well. Lara, is a strong willed, hard headed, and ill tempered woman at times. She has scared off more meant then I can count that had a fancy to wed her. I be wanting to get her married off. I think you be the right man for her, be able to keep her in line and all. Too I have seen how she has looked at you. Ahhhhh there be some thing there me thinks."

The King had decended the stairs to find Wellington and discuss a couple matters with him. He heard the two men talking and a grin appeared on his face. He entered the room and spoke, "A marvelous idea and one that would I think be benificial to all." he chuckled. Indeed it would. It would cause the Highlanders to have closer and stronger ties with Wellington and the new Kingdom. Both men stood and gave the King a slight bow. "Sit my friends, no formalities here. Now as I see it, the only problem is if the lady in question will be willing to be your wife."

The King took a seat next to the two men. ":I would suggest you go ask her if that be your true desire." Wellington looked from the king to McBain and then back to the king. It seemed both men wanted him to marry Lara. Things were happening fast. The Lady Wellington came into the room and all three men stood. She looked at her son a smile upon her lips, "Well what are you waiting for? Best you go find out now before she decides to leave and you lose the chance."

It was a consiricy. The Scottish King, Lara's brother and now his mother. He could only laugh and bow to his mother. He knew she wished him to be married and give her grandchildren. So he turned with a bow to her and then to the king and went up to the room that she was in and knocked on the door.

Dustin saw his wife approaching and as she wrapped her arms about his waist, he placed his about her and drew her to him. When asked what the king had said, he shook his head. "A lot my love, I think I am going to have a devil of a time when we get back home." he paused for a moment. "He has done gone and made me a Duke of the Highlands, putting all the clans under my rule, and the lairds all seemed to agree with it. Now how do you like that?" he chuckled. "Also by popular vote and decree, Wellington has been named King of North England. All the land that we have claimed now will fall under him. Tis been quite a day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:42 pm

Lara had indeed gone back to her bedroom but had not gone to bed has instucted she wanted to know what was happeningshe cracked the door open a bit but she couldn’t really hear. She turned to the girl that had been helping her. “Want to help me disobey the newest King?” Lara had to laugh when the poor servant lost all Colour in her face. Lara shook her head “Its alright I am only kidding” But Lara opened up the door and moved to the stairs and stood there and listened to the men talk again.

The servant girl sighed and followed her, she after all had been intursted with Lara’s safty she she walked to the stairs and had to smile at Lara she knelt down and whispered in here ears “Aye you got it bad and it seems he does too” Lara gasped and put a hand over her mouth then stared up at her blushing deeply. She finally nodded. She went back to listenting. It seemed everyone was gearing for them to get together.

As she heard him approaching she stood and went to go up the stairs but she fell back on her ankle and couldn’t get back up. The servant girl helped her up but Lara couldn’t put any weight on her foot so had to hobble back up to bed.

As soon as she made it too the bed she looked at her ankle it was already swollen three times its normal size and was aching more then she could almost handle she had tears in her eyes as she quickly wrapped it. As there was a knock on her door she quickly glanced at the servant then manged a “Come in”

As the door opened and Wellington entered she smiled up at him “I would stand but I have been ordered to bed” She glnced at the servant girl who raised a eyebrow. She wasn’t really lying but she wasn’t telling the complet truth but with her ankles hidden under the blanket he wouldn’t be able to tell without moving the blankets. Lara stared up at him and smiled “To what do owe this honour, you coming to visit after a very long day?” She lowered her gaze she didn’t want him to see the pain that filled her eyes, although nothing showed on her face, the eyes never lied.

Laire grinned as Dustin wrapped his arms around her. Soon he wouldn’t be able to do that so she was oing to enjoy it. As he spoke she gasped thouhg. “You are a Duke now?” He mind was whiriling that meant that she was going to be….No….yes…really her, the daughter of a lowlander famer now a Dutchess. She smiled and kissed him deeply on the mouth. “Well I think you have done deserved it my love”

She nodded and grined. “Now, about the Duke err new king that should be interesting, Lara has taken a likeing to him, soon if all goes well she will be queen” She kissed him again. “I just happy you are safe” She let out a yawn. “I think I will be going back to bed”

She nodded. “The baby feels like he has 8 limbs just not four and I am feeling very worn down” She nodded “I hope yu are thinking of coming back to bed soon, I need to lay beside my husband” She kissed up onlast time then walked back to her tent purposly wagging her ass in his direction then settled back into bed taking off everything excpet for the new gown. And closed her eyes waiting for her husband to come to bed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:11 pm

Wellington was no fool. He had heard the fall. Sounds carried in the castle. He also knew from how she had acted earlier and what her brother had told him of her that she would not easily follow orders. He looked at the servent girl a bit sterenly. Her eyes widened and she wrung her hands. She knew that The Duke, now King demanded honesty from his servents and now that he was a King, and she his servent, she bowed her head and said, "Tis nothing my lord. She just turned her ankle a bit ago."

Wellington looked from the servent to Lara. "What were you doing that made you hurt you ankle?" He put his hands on his hips. One thing that she would have to learn when she became his wife was to always tell him the truth and if there was anything wrong. Too he wanted her to speak her mind to him, a womans insight on some things was different then most men. It was always a good thing to have a fresh and untainted insight, or idea.

"While you are thinking of the answer to that question, which I think I already know the answer to, I have another for you." he paused a moment and sat down in the chair he had sat in while she had been ill. "I know we have but just met but it seems that you are a woman that is, hard headed, headstrong, and will let some one know what is on her mind. You are also capable of taking care of yourself when you haven't been tripping and falling." he grinned, "and a lot more. You are not the type of woman that will faint or run off screeming at the sight of blood or when there is danger around. Everything that I want in a woman. A woman that I want to be my wife." Again he paused a moment to see what she would do and then, "I have already talked to your brother and he is more then willing." he again grinned broadly. He took one of her hands in his and smiled. "So would you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:02 am

Lara was in a lot of pain she could feel her ankle swelling already. But she attempted to keep a straight face on to hide the pain. She saw the way he was staring at the poor servant and grew angery. The poor girl didn’t do anything wrong. She would correct him now but later on she would, servants were people too. As he told him that she turned her ankle she smiled. “It could have been a lot worse Sire, She saved me from falling down the stairs you should be rewearding her not chasising her. She smiled to the girl and then turned her attention to Wellington.

She giggled at him and his hand on his hips, most people would have been terrified but she just smiled up at him. She was going to answer him because even if she found him funny she still had to obey him, for he was the king. But he sat down and she figured that she was going to be spared from havng to show him her ankle which by now would be about 3 times its normal size and very colourful in bursies.

She sat up more to look at him but kept her ankle stil hidden by the blankets. As he spoke she grinned. “You know not all women like to be call hard headed” But has he asked her to be her wife she lost all composure and for a minute forgot about her ankle she put both her ankles on the side of the bed in plain view but she didn’t care she throw her arms around the newly appointed king and grinned. “Aye I will, Thank you” She then backed away remember her ankle and quickly covered it in the blankets again hopefully quick enough that he wouldn’t see.

Her mind was racing, she was finally going to get married, not having to be with her brother have that special someone, someone that would love her, even through all her stubbroness and unlady like actions. She smiled at the girl and winked. “Well what say you would we make a good couple?” She made a point of asking the girls thoughts and purposly ignored Wellington for a moment.

Meanwhile Laire shivered slightly and picked up the extra plaid and covered herself with it wondering when, if ever her husband was coming back to bed with her, he should knw by now that she liked to cuddle with him after a battle. But she also knew that he had a lot to do.

She tired to sleep but couldn’t so she lay awake thinking about the baby growing inside of her. Of all that had happened in the last few months. She was looking forward to going home too. She sighed and tired to close her eyes again. She had a feeling sleep would evade her until her husband came back though.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:21 am

Dustin finally said his goodnight to his men and found his tent. He was tired. He had cleaned up the best he could, washing the blood from him. His clothing would have to be scrubbed clean though. His mind was still realing from all that had transpired during the day. Especially him being made a Duke of the Highlands. He thought his life was busy managing his own clan's affairs and quarals now he had to deal with all the highlander clans. That was going to be a hard one to do with such hot bloodied and tempered people.

He laid down next to his wife and drew the blankets over him and placed an arm over her. He grinned, knowing that she to would be apart of settling the disputes. A woman's touch here and there could mend many things and make some see reason. He already had some ideas how to enforce a semblemce of peace in the highlands.

He saw his wife was still awake. "Do you know what we have gotten ourselves into?" he chuckled.

Wellington could see the anger in her eyes and the pain. From that he could tell that if she was willing to protect a simple servant girl, she would protect the people as well. As she answered him and agreed to be his wife, she had sat up and exposed her injured ankle. He shook his head and told the servant girl to go fetch one of Laire's ladies to come tend it. He sat down on the edge of the bed still shaking his head. "As a queen you will have to take better care of yourself." he grinned.

He then sighed and took a deep breath. To be a King with more then just a city of people to look after and land that streached from the east to the west coasts was alot to consider. There were many towns and villages and there was the port city on the east coast He knew that he would have to deal with that in the near future. The people there were mainly Saxon, but ruled by a Norman Duke and his men. That would not do to have a Norman ruling over a port city where men and supplies could be landed.

But he would have Lara at his side and the backing of the Scots. Also the people of the new Kingdom he figured would rally to him. He leaned over and kissed her lips gently. "Rest and try to stay off that ankle for a while. I will see you in the morning. I think we all need or rest this night."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Laire laid awake for what seemd like hours but finally she heard his footsteps and she grinned. She was looking forward to feeling her husbands arms around her and purhapes more as long as her husband wasn’t too skitish. She wanted to be intmient with her husband, she needed to be. This battle had worried her but seeing him safe made her inners stir with desiere. It took all she had with in her not to annouce it to camp when he didn’t come in quick enough to suit her but she contained her self until he came inside the tent.

As he layed down she growled softly and as he touched her she had to bite her lip the timming had to be just prefect for her idea to work. When he asked her if she knew whaat they had gotten themselves into she nearly lost it she took his hand and brought it too her hot, wet womanhood and her hand went directly to his manhood she turned over and kissed him hard “My love I need you now, I need to feel you inside of me”

She growled then rolled on top of him. Revealing only then that she was stark naked her breasts pearing out at him and she wore a grin on her face. “I think my husband, the Duke needs to be rewarded” She winked “And would he deny his dutchees the deepest disires of her heart?”

The servant hurried to do the newly appointed Kings orders a smile on her lips, She liked Lara she showed a spirt and fight she knew Wellington would enjoy that, and it seemed that they were meant for eachother, she was not afraid of him but he had a soft spot for her. It seemed like her master had found that speical one and she was looking forward to the wedding. The only sad thing was that there was no way she would be appointed to the queen, but she would enjoy Lara while she could service her. She had finaly made it too the highlanders camp. Immeditally she was approached “Lady Lara is in need of medical attention” The gaurds looked at eachother, they had seen the way that Laire then Dustin had entered their tent there would be no disturbing them but they sent in Laire’s place another woman that was showing great knowledge too. So both the serveant and the highlander made their way back to the castle.

Meanwhile in the room as when the servant left Lara turned her attention to Wellington “I take prefectly good care of my self” She glared at him “On another note, I do not appritate how you scared the poor girl, Twas my fault not hers, and yes even if I am your wife there will be sometimes that I do not confide everything inyou. Woman issues for istance. That I will not be sharing wth you.” She paused “Further more, I wish to keep her as my personal handmaidened when we wed, I relize I may have some others, but I like her, we can talk”

As he suggested they sleep she nodded. “Aye My lord that be most wise it has been a long battle” She paused again then looked back up at him. “Rest well my Lord” She then leaned back and smiled.

As the highlander came in and gasped at her ankle Lara shurgged “It was a nasty twist,” The highlander ordered a pail of ice be brought up. Lara knew what was coming and prepared herself for it. This treatment was agnoy forcing a swollen limb into a bath of ice water but it was the only way to bring down the swelling.

In one quick motion Lara plunged it in. She gripped at the sheets and tears glazed her eyes and she was bitting her lip but she did not cry out. The highlander eyed the servant girl “I see grown men cry out to their maker” Lara shook her head. “I do not cry out” After the treatment her foot was brought out it was blue from the treatment but quickly bandaged and Lara was given a hot tea with some meds to help her sleep. “If it has not gone down by the morning or show signs of infection I am going to have to cut it open.” Lara nodded then leaned baack in the chair and feel asleep.

The servant girl took her place on the chair by the window and watched her future queen sleep
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:05 pm

Dustin grinned when Laire told him she wanted to feel him inside her. She was naked and moved on top of him, straddling his lap. "Well now then I think I need to satisfy my horny wife." He reached up and squeezed both her lovely tits hard. They were now more sensitive due to her being pregnant. "Now you know later on I will want to slide my hard rod up into that sweet ass of yours as well."

Moving a hand down he freed his manhood and rubbed it teasingly against her wet womanhood. Then he moved back up to her sweet tits and squeezed them some more. Raising up some he took one in his mouth and suckled on it as he squeezed it. He moved a hand back and spanked her ass cheeks. "So what say you my dear."

Wellington went to his room and stripped off his clothes and donned some night clothes. Putting on a warm robe, that was lined with soft fur, he sat down in a comfortable chair and poured himself a brandy and sipped it. He chuckled as he thought of what his now wife to be had said to him. She was going to make a fine wife and queen. She would take nothing from those he would appoint as barons that would help him oversee the lands he now controled.

As he sipped his brandy, he thought of what was going to have to be done. Go visit the towns and villages, appoint barons, begin training the men of those villages and towns as soldiers to defend them and the country if need be. A new Country, new King, new headachs. But he knew he had the support of the Scots to help him hold on to the new Kingdom until he could stand on his own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:17 am

Laire moaned out as he played with her tits. They were very tender and swollen in preperation to nurish the baby growing inside of her. She grinned down at him as he agreed to satisfy her needs, she didn’t even take exception to being called horney for she was very,she of course blamed it on being pregnant. She nodded as he spoke. “Aye I relize that my love” She grinned. She liked that even though it had been a long battle her husband was still willing to make love to her.

When he freed his man hood and teased her Laire felt as if she was to lose her mind. “Mmmm husband” Laire leaned back and waited for her chance. When he moved back to her tits Laire took her chance and gently took his hot rod and aimed it then slide onto it and sheved herself onto it calling out his name she slowly begain moving her hips up and down. As he spanked her she giggled. “All in good time my love”

Lara slept soundly but one of the gaurds had seen her strength in the treatment and thought that the newly appointed King would wish to know. She walked to Wellingtons chambers once being granted entery he bowed then spoke “I thought you would like to know, the lady is a strong one, she did not even cry out as her badly swollen ankle was plunged into the ice, Sir I even saw her do it herself.” He bowed again “She is a strong one” He smiled “I do think that she will most defiently make it here. If that is not to bold of me to say” He bowed again then left. Leaving Wellington to think it over.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Dustin laughed and continued to squeeze her tits as she rocked back and forth on him. He rose up to take one of her tits and suckle on it. Her body was preparing for the baby. Her tits were now producing the food for the baby and he was enjoying the taste of it. His toung flicked over the nipple, and then he moved to the other tit and did the same to it. It would be only a short time before she was not able to do anything. They had to make the most of it, for all those months they would have no sex.

Wellington listened to his men and smiled. Already she had won the heart of some of them. She would be a very good queen. He fell asleep with the knowledge that he was in for a real wild time.

The King of England fummed and paced his cell. The Guards allowed no one near him. They checked every servent that brought food and the food it self. Twice he had been defeated in battle and now he was a prisoner. he cursed the Scots and swore he would get his revenge.

The Count was still chained in a tent in the camp of the Highlanders He had heard the battle and learned of the defeat of the English and their King and that his cousin was now also a prisoner. The lashes he had received still burned and he was dirty and hungry. He was now feeling what those he made suffer felt. He had no idea of what they were going to do to him next. Things were not going well for him at all.

The Scotish King sat in a chair pulled up to the window of his room. He looked out over the city to the campfires of his countrymen. A great victory had been won, mostly in part due to the Highlanders. They had accomplished what no others could and no army could. Now with a new allie, Scotland would be free of worry for some time. Well from invasion anyway. It was going to be interesting to see what the English Nobles did. They would be wetting themselves when they learned their army was no more and their country vunerable to attack. Should the French learn of it, they surely would attack. He grinned at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next