The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By the Kings Order

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

By the Kings Order - Page 10 Empty Re: By the Kings Order

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:27 pm

Laire nodded "Aye my husband, that is if you wish me to fed them" She chuckled she enjoyed goading her husband once and a while. As he pulled the toy out she groaned. "Mmmm Dustin that feels soo good.

She closed her eyes and listened to what he was saying she enjoyed it greatly when he talked sweetly to her. "The world would be a scary place with more then one of me dont you think Dustin?" She snuggled into him as he pulled her close and yawed.

"Aye husband tommrow will be mightily interesting, I do belive that my gaurds are looking forward to it nearly as much as you are" She nodded then allowed sleep to over come her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:25 am

Dustin felt his wife's breathing change and knew she had finally slipped back into sleep. He made himself comfortable, with her warm body against his. He too was soon alseep. His dreams were of the highlands, of walking through the valleys and glens of his lands, with Laire at his side. When he awoke in the morning he had a smile upon his lips. The closeness of her naked body to his, his hands upon her soft and warm skin, aroused him again. But he knew they had other things to do, and would again make love soon enough.

Kissing her neck and shoulders he gently shook her. "Time to awake. Make sure you have your herbs and things that will keep our guest awake and healthy." he moved a hand down and patted her ass cheeks. "Then later we can enjoy each other again." he nipped at her shoulders with his teeth, then rose to get dressed. He could already hear the camp waking up and smelled the cooking fires and food being prepared. Dawn was upon them and the sun's first rays were appearing over the horizon. He looked outside the tent and saw it was going to be a beautiful day, perfect for what he wanted to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Laire slept soundly wrapped in her husbands arms she smiled in her sleep her dreams full of Dustin playing with their children in the highlands. She smiled as their children, she counted 5 in all and in her dreams her stomach was round as well. This gave her a sense of peace she knew now that they would be getting out of here and be going back to their homeland, in the highlands how did she miss them but she was very happy that she was with her husband down here too.

As she was shocken awake she groaned softly. She didn’t want to awaken she was so very tired still. But his kisses and words finally arose her. She let out a very unlady like grunt as she stretched. She opened her eyes and watched as her husband dressed himself. Then slowly stood and dressed herself. She gave her husband ass a slight slap as they exited the tent. “Aye husband I have it all, I hae enough to keep him concious and awake for hours, even days”

She looked around the tent and noticed everyone including her gaurds seemed to be more at ease, dare she say maybe even excited about the days events She looked up at Dustin. “I say we get some breakfast then start on the count”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Food was a plenty and Dustin fetched Laire and him a couple bowls full and some bread that was fairly fresh. He looked at the men that had it and they just smiled and shugged their shoulders. He just smiled himself and took it. He handed the bread and bowl of food to Laire and began eating his. He walked with her about the encampment talking to the men and letting them see him amongest them. A leader could not shut himself away from his men. They needed to see him amongest them, eating the same fare they were and was living the same as them. Well mostly like them. He had Laire and only the other lairds seemed to have their wives with them.

They finally came to the tent where the count was being held. By that time he was finished with the food and placed the bowl by a cook fire. It would be cleaned and used again later. "Bring him out lads and let the fun begin."
The count was dragged from the tent, his hands still bound behind him. Dustin grinned as he saw him. "Now count, you will feel the wrath of the highlanders." Laire's guards drug him off to an open space where four horses had been brought, along with rope. Quickly his ankles were tied and then the bonds taken off his wrists and tied to the other two ropes. He was roughly placed on his back in between the horses and when dustin gave the signal, a guard each took a horse and began slowly to move them forward, causing the ropes to pull tight. Soon the Count was off the ground, his arms and legs streached out. He was screaming and pleading for mercy.

On the walls of the city the Lady Wellington sat and looked out at the Scot's encampment as the light of day grew brighter Her eyes fell upon the count being drug to a spot between four horses and tied. She smiled as the horse pulled the ropes tight and he rose from the ground. She could hear his screams and pleas from where she was. She never missed a stich as she knitted something. It seemed she was enjoying the view, as a number of people of the city and soldiers stood on the walls also watching. Wellington himself came up to the wall and stood by his mother. She took his hand and patted it. "Do not frett my son, McCloud is exacting the punishment that your father would have, had someone done what the count did to Lady McCloud, to me. She did indeed have great respect for Dustin and Laire. She had seen how the Scots had been helping with the work in the fields about the city and how McCloud and Laire loved each other.

Wellington looked at his mother and said nothing. The count was an englishmen of sorts but had earned everything that was going to happen to him. Wellington was a noble, but he was also a gentleman, unlike so many of the norman nobles. He gripped his mother's hand and smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Laire ate the meal with a smile on her face, the weather was prefect for their plans for the day. As they were eating and walking Laire had to smile. Dustin was great leader she really admired how he placed himself equal with his men when it came to many things. She nodded along with him and spoke up when it was needed but mostly she simply sat with him and walked around with him. She was very proud of him and she made up her mind to tell him as soon as she could. She knew she had thanked him many times before but she wanted to remind him, and to let him know

As they finished their food and were by the tent that held the count she placed her dishes with Dustins and stood beside him. She grinned at him as he ws brought out. She could see the fear in his eyes but she would be showing him no mercy. As he was tied and stretched Laire continued to grin she knew her guards wanted to have their fun she stood beside her husband. The counts cries for mercy falling on deaf ears.

She chanced look up and spied the Duke and his mother and nudged her husband and pointed up. “We have some spectators” She nodded her head to them then turned her attention back to the count. “The duke is in need of a good wife Dustin, got any ideas?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:03 pm

Dustin looked back towards the city and in the early morning light could see the Duke and then an elderly woman, and then a number of other people watching what they were doing to the Count. He then turned back to watching the count being streached. Laire's guards moved the horses a bit more pulling the count in four different directions. He screamed and screamed. "I'll do anything, anything you want. I know things, things about the King and his army." He screamed in pain more and Dustin just held his Laire at his side and nodded for yet a nother bit of streach. he didn't want to pull bones from their sockets but streach him and his muscles to make them scream in pain so he would.

After a few more minutes, he lifted his hand and they eased the horses back and then men grabbed him and tore his clothing, pulling it down to his waist. The man was crying, pleading for mercy and shaking from fear and the pain he was feeling. He was dragged to a pole that had been pounded into the ground and tied to it, his back to all. One of the guards approached Laire with a whip. "My Lady, you should have the first strike."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Laire showed no reaction to the Counts pleas. She grew angry when he begain to speak of the secrets. It was clear that the count had no honour. For she would have never gave any secrets of her Dustin or his plans no mater how much she was totured. The fact that this sorry excuse for a man was already ready to sell out his people angered Laire so much that she was shaking with it.

Laire watched him being stretched and smiled again then as Dustin rose his hand and then the count was dropped Laire watched him shaking. Wondering how many of his people did the same when he beat them or starved them. As he was tied Laires colour slightly drained from her face, she remembered this potion for it was the same way she had been tied. But as the whip was brought to her she took it nodded to her gaurd then to Dustin then walked to the count and whispered in his ear. "I would have never turned against my Dustin or my people you would have had to kill me before I spoke, you may have thought that would have brought you mercy but I can promise you that will only bring you more pain." With that she stood up and back and raised her arm and snapped the whip across his back hard and fast.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:23 am

Tears ran down the count's cheeks, he reaked of urine and shit. He was now learning what it was like when he tortured people. Dustin stood there as Laire took the the whip, told the count what she thought of him. Then she moved back and let fly with the whip. As the leather struck the count's back, he screamed loudly. A bloody welt appeared on his back.

The Lady Wellington smiled more as she heard the scream and saw Laire with the whip. "Good for you Lady McCloud." she said. She then looked at her son. She had tried to get him a good woman, but none seemed to be for him. As she watched Laire the more she liked the woman. That was the type she thought would make a good wife for her son. Would it take perhaps her going up to Scotland to find him a suitable wife. The thought brought merriment to her eyes.

As the count was being whipped, and the Lady Wellington mused on things, there came the sound of bagpipes. Soon another coloumn of Scots appeared followed with wagons of supplies and women. They moved up to the camp and then stopped. The Laird of the Clan that had come with an addional five hundred men came forth. "I be the Laird of the McBaines from the northen most highlands. We can not be having you have all the glory and fun in fighting the english." he turned to look at the city, then back at Dustin with a questioning look. "You have set up a strange defence here. Nothing to protect you from the city defenders should they decided to attack."

The other Lairds with Dustin came forward to stand with Dustin. "They not be the threat. Duke Wellington will not attack us as long as we do not attack him. He be a good man and honorable one. He is in a strange plight, not being loved by the English King yet loyal to his country. His people are not to be harmed or molested as they tend their fields."

McBaine looked at Dustin. "Our king has said you be in charge here and your orders are as his. It be as you say. " At that a woman came forward dressed in the Yellow and Blue of the McBaine colors. Dustin had to look twice at her. She looked so much like Laire, she could be her sister. As she walked up to McBaine, he introduced her. "This be my Sister Lara McBaine. I believe she has visited your clan area some time ago."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:45 pm

Laire couldn’t up but grin at the wails of the count. She had never cried out once when she was whipped and she had been whipped many times. She was disgusted at him and asked for a bucket of water once it was brought to her she splashed on the count. “You disgust me, I have been whipped before I never once utter a cry for mercy or anything of that sort”

She turned to her gaurds realizing only then what she just said. She wasn’t sure if they all knew about her whippings, but now they did. “I disobeyed the law and I tended to men who would have died without me, each time the punishment was a whipping” She nodded to them “And I promise you that I never uttered a sound”

She handed the whip back to a guard. “Just don’t kill him boys, Dustin wants that privlage, he did kidnap his wife, and future mother of his children, I doubt that he will be dead before sundown though.” She laughed again. “Nice and long lads I know you all want a turn, have some fun!”

The bagpipes drew Laries attention she curtised to her gaurds then followed Dustin standing beside him holding his arm watching the approaching armies. She held no fear she reconized the bagpipes they were Scotish no English could play the bagpipes like that. The bagpipes drowned out the cries of the count and she was grateful for that she was about to demand that he be gagged.

Laire smiled at McBains confusion. And stepped forward with her husband and the other Lairds. “The Duke rescued me from the count here’ She nodded her head towards the count who was being whipped again. She couldn’t keep her eyes off the McBaine he looked so familer but how could she know him she couldn’t….there was no way.

Then his sister walked forward and Laires jaw nearly hit the ground. It was like looking in the mirror. She looked at Lara then up at Dusitn. “How?” She looke at McBain “Laird McBain, be this your only sister?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:58 am

McBaine had heard the screaming of the Count and had saw Laire with the whip, but not her face until she came to stand by Dustin. His eyes grew wide as he saw her, "My God man how can this be?" he said as he staired at her. Lara McBaine also was a bit surprised to see one that looked like her. She walked up closer to Laire a touch of a smile on her face.

"Remember brother, the story our mother told us about our grand mother. She was a headstrong one so she said and left after grandpa died. The clan did not much like her head strong ways and ousted her but would not llet her take our father. Me thinks she found another man and married again. Me thinks this one be a cousin of ours."

She turned and lookd Dustin up and down, grinning. Then gave Laire a hugg. McBaine shook his head. "Aye but I hope she has not inhereited the stubron streeak that you got from grandma. I swear it will be your undoing and you will never get yourself married." he looked at Dustin a look upon his face that he knew well, "Ye don't know the trouble she can cause and no man will have her it seems because of it." he emphisised the last words.

"Lara turned to her brother. "There be no man that would intrest me, brother. None that I have found yet." she laughed. Turning back to Laire, "I saw you with the whip. Your husband actually let you use it on that man?" she again looked back at Dustin, "Is it also true that he lets you tend the wounded and you have trained others to do so?" there was amazement in her voice.

Dustin shook his head. Oh he knew what McBaine was saying. If he only knew the half of it. But he would not have his Laire any other way. "Come, get your men situated and tents set up for them.. We will talk more, and I will explain what has been happening" McBaine nodded and barked out orders to his men and they began unloading wagons and setting up their tents, with the other highlanders piching in to help, welcoming the newcomers.

The Guards were now having their turns with the count. When one was done, water was poured over the count to waken him and again he was whipped. When done, they drug him back to the tent and one of Laires women applied sav to the whip marks. Not to lessen the pain but to insure they did not get infected and cause him to die. They too wanted him to feel all the pain that could be delivered to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Laire couldn’t stop staring at Lara, it was looking in the mirror. She smiled back at Lara and as he came forward she pulled her into a hug. Tears of joy fell down her face, she chopped it up to being pregant. For she was not a normally emotional person. She then held Lara at arms lengths and smiled. “I knew there be a reason I didn’t fit in with the lowlands” She turned to Dustin grinned and went to him and kissed him on the cheek. “You were right husband I did have realtives in the highlands” The smile on her face was huge even her eyes were bright.

When McBain made his statement Laire couldn’t help but laugh. “Aye I be incridably headstrong and strubrone, I speak my mind when I feel it is warranted.” She winked at Lara. “Don’t listen to your brother I already know of a man that wants a woman whos is strong and able to speak her mind , fear not Lara there be a man for you, Dustin found me” Laire nodded at Lara’s questions. “Aye my husband allowed me to wipe that poor excuse of a man and just before he kills him I am going to castrate him” Lare looked up at McBain, “He has toutrued his people, I tended to his victims for weeks, death is too good for him, his death will be long he will feel what he did to his people, our people now. I want the message to be clear you mess with Scotland you will pay.” She then smiled sweetly at Lara “Aye would you like to learn? First we have to gather some herbs come with me we will gather some”

Laire walked into forest and made small talk Laire had slipped away from her gaurds again, wanting them to enjoy the next round of beatings. Anyway it was daylight and the town people wouldn’t attack the people that were defending then so as she knelt down to teach Lara about a plant she thought nothing of the approching horses suddenly she felt her self being pushed down a small embackment as she looked up over it she saw Lara being picked up and placed on a horse Lara looked at her and shock her head Laire looked to her side she was only a short distance away from her emcampment as Lara fought the man on the horse Laire used the cover of the bush to run back to camp finally out of the clearning she raced to find Dustin. Racing up to him she screamed his name. “Someone got Lara I don’t recognize the colours”

Meanwhile with one knock on the head Lara was unconcious. But the Duke had seen the arrivle of Lara, she looked like she could be Laires twin as he continued to watch them they noticed them enter the forest he smiled. So Laire was going to teach this woman her secrets. He was about to turn away but movement caught his eyes someone else was entering the forest at high speed he also did not recognize the colours.

He started down the stairs grabbing his bows and arrow he leaped on his horse and raced for the forest as Laire came out screaming that only made him sure of what was happening, even he could have confused this new girl for Laire. He silently entered he forest and saw the man knock the woman hard on the head he loaded his arrow and pulled the arrow went straight through the mans neck and he raced forward and picked up the unconcious woman and raced to his castle. ‘MA MA MA!” He carried her upstairs and placed her on the bed. His mother brought him a bowl of warm water and some cloth and started to clean her face off.

Lara came too and since the window was covered she figured she had been out for hours. She took one look at the duke and slapped him across the face and sat up. The world spun around but her fury was still hot. “How dare you attack me and steal me, my brother is going to find me, and oohhh guess what we be cuzions to the McClouds, yep that’s right. Now take me home now!” Lara held a hand to her head and felt the lump “Ohhh that makes you a strong man knocking a woman so you can kidnap her, what are your plans” She glared at him “Well I am waiting!”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:32 am

The King's spy and messenger to Duke Wellington had journied long and went throught the town's and villages that Dustin hand his highlanders had been at and had won over. The information he had would not please his King. The whole north that boardered Scotland seemed to have thrown their lot in with the Scots. Traitors all and they would all be slaughtered for their treasonous ways. He also picked up information about McCloud and his wife. He got a good discription of them both.

When he arrived in the area of New Castle, he had to evade the patrols of the Scots and was amazed at the number there were. He also seen how the Scots had arranged their camp and defences. They seemed not to be worried about any attack from the City, which made him suspicious. After a couple days watching the peole of the city leave to work the land and the Scots helping, he knew his suspisions were correct. The King would surely have the Duke's head for this. Then he saw the Count. He recgonized the King's cousin. He saw him being tortured and the Duke and some of the people of New Castle on the walls looking on and doing nothing to stop it.

More Scots arrived. Another five hundred. Their ranks were swelling and he had to get this information to the King before he walked into something that could wreck his plans for conguring Scotland. As he prepared to leave his camp, he noticed two women entering the forest. One wore the clothing of an English woman the other the clolors of a scot. He got closer and the he could only see the Scot woman and she fit the discription of Laire. He thought he had the perfect opportunity and he would be rewarded well for her capture and being brought to his King. The king would have a leverage with the Scot's commander.

The Duke had watched the five hundred highlanders march to the camp of McCloud. Then he noticed Laire and another woman leave the Scots coamp. He didn't see any men following them and shook his head. Stuborn the wife of McCloud was as well as fool hearty he thought. He didn't care that there was a couple thousand Scots not far from the walls of his city. Danger lurked everywhere, from bandits, to wild animales. He left the wall and called for his horse. He rode out a diffeent gate and rode up onto a small hill. He saw Laire and the other woman and then saw a rider bear down on them. Laire was knocked to the ground and down a small hill and scoop the other woman up on to the horse. The man hit her over the head with the handle of a dagger and she slumped in his arms. The man spurred his horse from the area puting distance between him and where he had kidnapped the woman. Wellington gave chase. He did not hear Laire screaming for help as the distance increased rapidly. The man had his horse at a full gallop.

He unslung his bow and nocced an arrow and put the heels to his horse. On the gallop he let fly his arrow catching the man in the kneck and knocking him and the woman from the horse. When he reached them the woman lay on the ground unconscience and blood matting her hair. He dismounted and picked the woman up. At first when he saw her face he thought it was Laire McCloud. But the colors were wrong and he knew Laire still wore the dress that his mother had given her. He picked her up in his arms and laid her gently across the saddle of his horse and mounted . He raced back to the city and to the castle.

His mother was informed and she raced back tot he castle as well, forgoing the torture of the Count. Wellington carried the limp form up to the same bedchamber that Laire had used and laid her on the bed. Not long after his mother came in and stopped short her eyes wide. For she too thought it was Laire McCloud. But then she noticed the colors of her dress. and sash. It was not that of the McCouds. Barking orders, servents brought water, clothes and some herbs and plants. Lady Wellenton tended to the scalp wound the man had caused, and cleaned the blood from her hair as best as possible. "She be alright but probably should not be moved for a day or two just to be safe." she told her son.

He moved to the bed and looked down upon the woman. She looked like Laire for sure, but there were a couple differnce that he noted. A relative of Laire McCloud perhaps. He wondered if she had the same charm and attitude as he heard Laire had. He pulled a chair up and sat beside the bed watching her. When she awoke she was a ball of fire, she sat up and immediantely slapped him hard across the face and then began to demand that he release her, and on about him kidnapping her and being cousin to the McClouds.

He reached up and rubbed the side of his face where she had slapped him. He could not but help chuckle and he stood up. "The one that hit you over the head my lady is dead by my arrow. You are safe here and you have my word that no one will harm nor molest you. He Drew forth his dagger and took one of her hands and placked the handle to it. "But if you need some reassrance you may use this. I believe you know know how to use it well. He gave her a slight bow smiling. He did not take his hands away from hers, "I will send a man to the camp to inform McCloud and your brother that you are safe and will be returned to them when it is sure that you are wee enough to leave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:43 pm

Lara took the dagger and glared at him then at his hands gripping hers, she felt her heart skip a beat and pulled out of his grip makig she she had a tight grip on the dagger she held it close to her but had it ready to attack if needed. She looked the man over, he was fairly good looking. She shook her head she must have been hit on the head harder then she thought. “English scum” She mumbled under her breath. She continued to glare at him “You excpet me to belive that you saved me” She scoffed “More then likely you ordered the attack on me and Laire Then you come in and ride it and be the saviour.”

She stared at him again, he was very good looking, his face was seemingly perfect, his lips looked so kissable, his cheeks were prefect. She shook her head again which caused her head to spin she fell back against the bed until the world stoped spinning once it did she sat up and swung her legs to the side of the bed and stood she took a few unstable steps holding her hands out on the side of her body to try and keep her self upright.

She still didn’t belive his words and wanted to find out for herself. “If your words be true prove it, if you lied this dagger will be going through your thoart and you will be dead before you hit the ground.” Her voice wwas a bit shaking but still full of fury. She looked at him again and found herself staring at up, his body seemed perfect as well she swayed on her feet her vision was slowly going black then was completely the last thing she remembered was the feeling of falling.

Meanwhile Laire had made it back to her camp and was immeditatly flanked by her gaurds who all picked her up and carried her, ignoring her protests to the fire and sat her down she was then surronded by her ladies who cleaned up her scratches and comanded her to stay she tried to stand numerous times and got tired of being pushed back down. “Alright fine” She finally concede she turned to hergaurds, Lara was taken, she pushed me down so I wouldn’t be taken. They ordered a search party and with in minutes returned “The man you discribed is dead and we saw a horse with two ridders was seen entering the Dukes castle” Laire smiled. “Ahh I see, tell Mcbain that his sister is well and safe and tell Dustin that my plan is working”

“Milady?” they wondered. Laire just smiled. “He will understand” They bowed and went to do her bidding. Laire leaned back and closed her eyes and protectivly rubed her stomach. Soon she would feel movement. Her mind drifted to Lara, she wondered what she was doing up there. Surely she was showing the fire that they both seemed to hold. She was weary and craved a nap but there was a lot to do.

((I know its not a as long as yours but I hope you like it))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am

Wellington could only smile as she ranted on about him abducting her and all. She had a fiery spirit alright, and he would hate to be the subject of her fury. As she tried to get up he told her, "I would not be doing that just yet. You took quite the hit to the head. It is advisable that you lay there and rest for a day or two." But she didn't seem to want to listen. She stood up and began to wobble and finally he had to move quickly to catch he as she began to fall.

Picking her up in his arms he laid her back on the bed. He placed the dagger by her so that when she awoke she could find it. He then had one of his mother's servents sit and watch her, as he went down to the courtyard and got his horse once more. With two of his guards and a flag of truce, he rode out towards the highlander's camp.

McBride was fureious and in a bad temper, when he heard about his sister being kidnapped. The search party came back saying they found the dead body of the man that Laire discribed as the one tht had kidnapped Lara. The mans horse had been grazing nearby and was brought back to the camp. A search of the saddle bags revealed detailed numbers of Dustin's forces and the layout of his defences.

Dustin looked at Laire as she was brought back and shook his head. "What am I going to have to do with you. Tie a rope about you and to your guards." He looked her over a very concerned look on his face. "You going to make me sick with worry, you know." he pulled her to him and held her tightly. With the finding of the documents in the saddlebags, Dustin began to wonder if there might be more spies about. He ordered an increase in the roving patrolls.

After a while guards shouted that the Duke and two men were riding their way with a flag of truce. Dustin with McBride on his heels went to meet the Duke. He greeted Dustin Warmly and Dustin was about to speak when McBride shouted out, "Where be me sister? What ave ya done with er?"

Wellington looked at McBride and smiled. "She is alright. She is in the castle resting. She was delt a nasty blow to the head and needs to rest for a day or two before trying to move around." his voice was calm. "If you like you can come back with me and talk to her yourself. I will leave my two men here as a show of good faith."

McBride looked up at the Duke with anger still in his eyes. "She had better be , or ye be answering to me, you will." One of the soldiers dismounted and offered McBride the horse. He swung up into the saddle and Wellington turned his horse about and rode back to the city and to the castle. McBride was not use to a fine city like New Castle. He looked about him as they rode and marveled at everything. "You be a might wealthy man here." McBride stated. "Being a noble and with a city like this and all."

"Not as wealthy as many would think. The King takes a good share of everything. Maintaining the city and making sure my people are cared for takes a good deal as well. But my mother and I live well enough."

"Mother and you? Ye have no wife?" McBride asked.

Wellington chuckled. "No, no wife. Have not found a woman that I like enough." McBride smiled boradly. At the castle their horses were taken and Wellington took McBride up to where his sister was. Opening the door quietly he could see that she was still asleep as the two men walked in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 09, 2009 11:50 pm

When Laire saw Dustin she lowered her head she knew she looked a mess, but she was really looking worse then she was. Laire looked sheepishly up at Dustin then flashed him one of her smiles. “Dustin dear I am alright. My gaurds were having too much fun with the count I didn’t want to take them away from it” As he pulled her into him she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips. “Now you cant stay angrey at me I am carrying your heir” She leanred into his strong chest she didn’t want to let him know that she was as weary as she really was she really just wanted to go and sleep, but it was midday and there was too much to do, like dealng wth the count and setting up the Duke and Lara and of course making the rounds and to make sure that no one needed her. But for now

Dustin was so comfortable she could have stayed like that all day but theyere were alerted to fact that the Duke was coming so she moved from him to greet the Duke, she had to smile at McBrides reaction and demands and how the Duke didn’t even flinch she leaned against Dustin’s chest and grinned. It seemed that the Duke could hold his own, even against the anger of her and her husband and now McBride and surely Lara gave him an earful . Aye they would make a good pair. Hopefully then this city could do better, free from the evil grasps of the evils.

As they rode off Laire turned and looked up at Dustin attempting to hide the wearyness from her face but with her paleness and the look in her eyes it was clear that she was tired. “So I think I will go for a stroll what do you thing?” She burst out laughing, her own gaurds whom now stood in ear shoot lost all colour in their faces. “I am kidding men, do not fret I doubt any of you will let me out of your sight” She rubbed her stomach but those put in charge of this one I do pity them.” The gaurds all nodded they pittied the man as well if the child would be anything like their mother they would have their hands full. Laire sat back down near the fire and closed her eyes trying to stiffen a yawn.

Back in the castle Lara heard a door open and slowly opened her eyes and groaned her head was still pounding and she felt as if she was rolling down a hill. Slowly her eyes came into focus and she saw her brother there and she went to sit up a little too quickly a wave of nausa hit her and she layed back down. “You best not be telling anyone of my state Brother or I will have your head” With that she closed her eyes again and was out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 9:28 am

McBride looked at his sister as she woke up and tried to sit up. As she made her lone statement and then fell back asleep, he laughed. "Aye she be alright and unharmed." he turned to the Duke. "I appolige for my bad manners earlier. I do love her, though she can be a pain in the neck at times." he moved to the bed and brushed some hair from her face. "I thank ye for saving her life and careing for her. McCloud is right about ya, you are a man of honor. "

He then moved back towards the door, "Me thinks she be in good hands here. In a day or so I will come back and see if she be strong enough to return to the camp."

Wellington, nodded but then said. "Would you care to sit and have a drink
or two." McBride stopped and grinned.

"Now it took ye long enough to offer one." he laughed. "Aye I would enjoy washing the dust of the road from my throat. Water just does not clear it properly." He followed Wellington down to what looks to be a library or study. He told a servent to fetch a jug of whisky and couple of mugs. When the servent arrived, Wellington took the jug and mugs and poured a stout drink for each. McBride took his and drained it and wiped his mouth with the sleave of his shirt. "Ahhhhhhh now that do hit the spot." he held out the mug for more and Wellington chuckled and poured the man another."

Back at the camp Dustin took Laire back to their tent. He had noticed how she looked. "You be needing more rest these days. Remember you be eating and resting for two now." He took her over to the bed and nodded. "You take a nap and gather your strength. " pulling her to him he kissed her deeply, and then gave her a stern look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Lara was left alone in the room and her temputrure began to climb a fever was setting in, in part due to her head injury and in part due to the harsh conditions that she had been ridding in the last little bit. Her brow was wet and her breathng was shallow. In time the nightmares would set in. Making her relive the near death experience that she had just gone through.

Laire looked up as Dustin as he led her back to their tent she tired to protest but even her gaurds looked relived that she would be contained for a little while, she took pity on them and as they entered the tent she looked up at him. “Husband I really did think it would be safe, I mean we were so close to camp and we had roaming gaurds around, but I really do doubt that I will be out of anyones sites now for a long time, if ever”

In response to his coments Laire shook her head but at the same time let out a big yawn. “I not be tired husband” She blushed and nodded. “Alright maybe I be a tad tired” She stared down and her stomach them looked up at him again “I be getting to fat to quickly, I am as big as a house” In all truth it was false she wasn’t as big as a house she was large but she was getting large quickly. Tears whelled up in her eyes “Do you still love me?” it was the hormones talking now and she just needed a little bit of enouragement.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 4:42 pm

The servent girl had left to take care of a bit of personal buisness and when she came back she noticed the sweat on Lara's face. She felt her face. "Oh no!" she cried out and then ran from the room and down the stairs to where Wellington and McBride were having thier drinks. McBride was just downing his third when the servent came running in.

"Sire, the lady has a fever, me thinks perhaps we should call for Lady McCloud to come have a look. She is better prepared for this then we be."

McBride sat his mug down on the table and turned to hurry back up to the room. He was followed close behind by Wellington who called behind him, "Go. " he said, "Fetch Lady McCloud."

Dustin held her tightly to him. "Of course I love you. Why should I not?" She was not that big but she was begining to show. Their child was growing and he was excited about it and worried as well. Knowing his wife's ways, she would work herself to the point of exsaution. That he could not allow. He would make her rest if he had to. She ment to much to him to allow her to make herself sick.

But that seemed not to be. A short time later when he was getting her to lay down, there came a commotion at the edge of the camp, and soon a woman was ushered to their tent. "My lord, Duke Wellington requests, Lady McCloud to come quickly. The Lady McBride is ill and needs her skills."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 15, 2009 12:02 am

Dustin held her tightly to him. "Of course I love you. Why should I not?" She was not that big but she was begining to show. Their child was growing and he was excited about it and worried as well. Knowing his wife's ways, she would work herself to the point of exsaution. That he could not allow. He would make her rest if he had to. She ment to much to him to allow her to make herself sick.

But that seemed not to be. A short time later when he was getting her to lay down, there came a commotion at the edge of the camp, and soon a woman was ushered to their tent. "My lord, Duke Wellington requests, Lady McCloud to come quickly. The Lady McBride is ill and needs her skills."

Lara was trapped in a feverish nightmare in her dreams demons reached for her and Laire from the hidden brushes of the forest, she screamed but no sounds came out while the demon dragged her back to the bushes and devored her. Help never came but she was foced to relive it again and again . Least each time she was still ablel to save Laire but this time no help came for her.

Laire had finally allowed Dustin to lay her down pleased and comforted by his answer she didn’t like being so unrational but she had heard that it was farley normal for withchild women to become unrational and even more emotional she had to laugh, ohh Dustin was in for it, she already knew that she was a very emotiona person and for her to be even more so she had to chuckle. “I love you too Dustin”

She felt as it she had just closed her eyes when so one came bursting into their tent she quickly stood up, a bit too quickly as she stumbled backwords. Then as she steadied herself she grabbed her statchel and raced to her horse and withut even a look back she mounted it she heard her name being called and there stood five of their men plus her two brothers she nodded then they mounted hourse flanked her on all sides and rode wth herto the castle she jumped off the horse and into the castle again all her men flanked her she was lead to the bedroom and she knocked quietly and then entered. She pointed to the Duke, “Please grabe some lines and dip them in cool water for her forhead. She then pulled out some herbs from her bag, “The lines will help break the fever but someone is going to have to stay with her, if she begins thrusting arund yu must wake her, fever nightmares can be dangerus and do some bad damage.”

She continued to give the duke instructions telling him what the herbs were what ones to make as a slave to coat herforead with to try to break the fever. “Keep her covered though, if she gets to cold she will get even more ill.” She looked up at the Duke. “I know you can do this, I think that McBride is going to use this as a test to see if you are worthy of his sister” She nodded. “But my husband will be here to drag me back if I don’t return summon me if it hasn’t broken by tommrow by ngihtfall” With that she was gone

Lara on the bed gegain trusting again screaming for help, that the demens were coming to get her. Her body shook with fear as long with the fever and somehow she had manged to kick off her blankets so was also shivering at the same time. But it was clean that she had no idea where she was.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 8:03 am

Wellington and McBride watched Laire work on Lara. McBride had heard about Laire and her women. He could only nod as she explained everything. She seemed to know what needed to be done and what to use to help his sister. Wellington smiled and just let her work. He to had heard of what she could do. When Laire made a comment about McBride he looked at her strangely and then at McBride.

McBride evidently had not herard the comment as he was sitting by his sister's side. When Laire left he was a bit confused but then the questions that McBride had asked made him smile. McBride rose and he too made his way out, thanking Wellington for his care of his sister.

Wellington sat down in the chair next to the bed. Now and then he applied the wet cloth soaked with the herb solution to her forehead and wiped the sweat from her face and neck. The women servents had stripped off her clothing and had put on a slilky nightgown. He also wiped the sweat from her chest and then made sure the blankets were pulled up over her.

She was moving eratticly and mumbling about demons. She kicked the blankets off and he again pulled them up over her, but not before enjoying the view of her body as the nightgown clung to it. He shook his head as he again wiped her face. His other hand caressed her face, "You are safe and nothing will get to you here." he said softly close to her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Laire walked down the stairs and was none to surprsed to see her gaurds standing there she walked up to them and smiled. “You guys are really not going to let me out of your sight again are you?” They all stared at her “Nay lady” Laire went to mount her horse but was then lifted up on it. “Your husband as ordered us to make sure you take it easy, he is none too pleased that you are here and if it was anyone but Lady Lara he would have sent someone in your place now lets get going back.”

The citys garuds looked at them but reconizing Laire they bowed their heads Laire looked at them “My apolgies great men, I be withchild with my husbands heir and he is a bit overprotective of me” The men looked up “As we all would be my Lady, you have not rested much since you arived, before your husband” Laire blushed and then turned to her gaurds “Dustin does not need to be knowing that” But they all nodded “Aye we thinks he does need to know now lets get going.” Laire nodded and rode to camp being flanked by all of her gaurds.

Once they made it to camp Laire was helped off the hourse and walked towards her tent and her gaurds went to find Dustin. “Sir we just be getting word that Lady Laire has not been resting as much as we be thinking she has been, the city gaurds have a good view of our camp and when she was suppose to be resting she has been working on more medicnes.” They bowed their heads “Lady Laire did not wish you to know but we be fearing, she has been looking pale and worn out” They paused again. “We only want the best for you and her, she is a remarkable woman but as you can tell she doesn’t know how to slow down” They nodded “We know that you are her husband and our leader, and we wish not to offend only show what we have seen”

Laire meanwhile had made it out of her tent again to check on her herbs, still watched by her gaurds who wished she would go to bed but knew that this was her husbands duty, for he was the head of their household, plus they were kinda curious on how he was going to handle her. She was a stubbrone at the best of times and with the being withchild they were sure that she would be even more hottempred and stubbrone.

Back in the castle Lara could hear his voice off in the distance and immeditaly curled into a ball and rolled over to the edge where he was she was seeking any form of comfort be it a touch or a hold, anything. The demons were still chasing her as the fever climbed higher she was burning up but shivering at the same time, she was very ill and she need something .”They are going to get me, why wont they leave me” She whimpered nuzzling his hand. The tears were streaming down her face. Her lips were chapped and she was beginning to cough horsely “Water I need water”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 9:21 pm

Dustin did not like hearing the news that his wife was pushing herself. He had tried to get her to relax and she seemed bent on making herself sick. He found her checking on her herbs. He walked up behind her and put his arms around her. "I know you want to make sure everything is correct and in place. But enough is enough. You will go rest for a few hours and I will hear no argument about it. Remember my love if you get sick, our child may not see the light of day. Your ladies are more then ready to take care of things." His voice was soft and loving, but held a tone of authority.

Wellington took Lara's hand and held it. He smiled as she curled up towards him. She still mumbled about demons chasing her and then she asked for water. He put some of the herbs in the water and poured her a cup full and raised her head up some and put the cup to her lips so she could sip it. He hoped the herbs would help bring her fever down so she could rest. "Now you take it easy and drink. You do not need to worry about demons, there are none here and I am here with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 27, 2009 12:24 am

Laire nearly jumped out her skin as Dustin walked behind and arms around her she let out a yelp that of course sent the camp rushing towards her she blushed greatly as they chuckled at went back to their posts.

Laire turned to Dustin and glared at him as he lectured her, to her it seemed as if he was yelling at her and she did not take kindly to that, But as his wife it was her duty to listen so she walked towards their tent.

By the time she got to their tent she was fumming she turned around to Dustin her eyes brimmed with tears. “You think I would put your heir in jepardy McCloud? She slowly stipped off her outer dress and rubbed her small bump protectivily. “Don’t ever suggest that again”

She glared at him then laid down “I forbid you to touch me tonight” It was a stupid thing to demaand her body was her husbands and she knew that but she still wanted him to undertnad that she was very hurt and upset of what she thought he had suggested.

Meanwhile Lara and drank the herbs and calmed down, her fever was still high and she was still sweting and trembling but least she had stoped thrashing around. It seemed like his words had reached her even in her fever induced coma like state. She still drove herself closer to him wanting his comfort seeking anything to protect her from the nightmares.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Dustin could see that she was tired and grinned as she berated him and forbade him from touching her that night. He watched her strip her outer dress off and lay down. He waited until he was sure she was alseep before leaving the tent. He found one of her ladies and told her to go keep an eye on her and make sure she slept.

He didn't know what he would do if something happened to her. She was pushing herself to much. He walked among his men talking to them. Many asked about Laire and he told them she was sleeping. He found Duncan and his wife and Elizabeth told him she would keep an eye on Laire. Since both of them were pregnant they could help each other.

Wellington sat down on the edge of the bed and felt her draw even closer to him. He put a protective arm about her and again wiped her brow with a damp cloth. He leaned his back against the backboard of the bed getting himself comfortable as possible. He figured that he would be up most of the night with her. He kept talking to her, even as the servents came in and brought more water and herbs and him some food. They tried to get him to leave and gets some rest but he shooed them away and stayed.

At least she was calmed down now, even though she still had a fever. But he felt that would break soon and then she would be able to fully rest and be able to................well do what she wanted. He hoped she would not mind staying a couple more days after she got better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 29, 2009 11:38 pm

Laire was indeed tired her body was aching but she wanted to prove to everyone that she was strong enough, she hadnt seen any of the other pregant women up here taking breaks and she wanted to prove that she could do it all too. But she had no proof to go to sleep. She sleep soundly her mind clearing needing the rest just as much as her body she instinctivly wrapped her hands around her stomach even as she slept. And although she had forbade him to touch her she still wanted to be wrapped in Dustin's arms.

Elizabeth looked up at Dustin then to her husband she lifted an eyebrow as if to say that there was no way that she would be able to controle what Laire was going to do. But she knew that she would have to try. She stood curtsied to both of them and wobbled over to the tent and checked in on Laire she was sleeping soundly but shivering slightly seeing nothing to cver her up wth she wobbled back to the men. "She be sleeping but she be shivering something friece do you have something to cover her with?"

Lara fever finally broke about an hour after she had drank the drink and she fell into a deep sleep. Waking an hour after and seeing him sitting there she moved on the bed and motioned him to lay with her then feel back asleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next