The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return of Cain (Reserved)

Go down

The Return of Cain (Reserved) Empty The Return of Cain (Reserved)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:31 am

For over 12 thousand years he slept. His faithful followers at the begining forming a sect that watched over him and made sure through what ever means he had discovered, kept him abreast of the things going on in the world. Through magic or science, blood or what ever the means he was well prepared for the 21st century. When he opened his eyes his followers knelt before him, their heads to the ground. He sat up and looked about the room and smiled. There was thirty humans there, dressed in black and all about the room was treasure from the ages he had slept through. Gold and silver coins and ingots, rubies, diamonds, emeralds and pearls. Statues and paintings and a variety of other things.

Once upon his feet he felt the blood course though his body. He looked upon his followers and smile as he bade them rise. "My faithful, you and those before you have done well. I am pleased with you and you shall all be rewarded." They would indeed be rewarded but only after he determined how each had served him. Once he felt strong enough he moved through them and gave his commands. "Some of this is to be turned in the the currency of the day and accounts made in various names. Those names will have proper identification, documentation and histories. Purchase property and residences in these countries." he looked at a map on a table and pointed to England, Germany, Italy, the United states and Austrailla. He looked at his followers and chose five of them. "You five will insure that these dwellings will be well staffed with loyal followers and that currency of the land is well in stock. The five bowed at the waist, "Yes Master, it will be done with all haste."

He chuckled as he moved about the large chamber and then down a corridor that lead out into the sunlight. He shielded his eyes for a bit from the brightness of the sun but it had no ill effect on him. He breathed in the fresh air, smelling the scent of the trees of the nearby forest. "Yes it will soon be time to destroy this abomination called the Christian Religion. But first to begin a reign of terror to let them know I am back." he laughed.

A month later in the city of New York, several bodies were found drained of blood. Most were women, and examinations revealed that they had sexual intercourse before they died. The police were baffled, and concerned. They had a serial killer on their hands and no real leads in the cases. No one had seen anything or had heard of anything. Cain prowled the roof tops watching the multitude of humans below and thinking how small his empire had been. The number of people in the city of New York alone made his empire look pathetic. Now and then he would mingle with the people and listen to their conversations. The talk of the city was the mysterious serial killer and all were afraid. Now as he walked among them he enjoyed the smell of fear. He would heighten that fear, but terrorizing a couple of the humans using his abilities. He would see how others reacted to their terror before he fed upon them.

Back to top Go down

The Return of Cain (Reserved) Empty Re: The Return of Cain (Reserved)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Willow walked the streets of New York; she felt the fear of the humans around her and it was making her nervous. She had felt it in 1692 at the Salem Witch Trails. There she had almost been burned at the stake but she was able to escape. She knew felt that same fear. She had heard of the bodies drained of blood, and she knew what it was. She knew that there was a vampire around she could sense it. She knew better then to look around though. She also knew that hiding was pointless he would be able to smell her.

Although Willow looked as if she was in her early twenties, she really was over 300 years old. Young for a vampire, but she was a half vampire so it was a miracle that she had made it this long, she had escaped death many times. She had some of the powers of a vm She had aged quickly before her 18th birthday then since then she had only appeared to age one year for ever ten it made it difficult, everyone wanted to know what skin care she was using. She was a loner. She excelled at everything and was brought up many time accused of cheating. Since she always aced everything. It all came back that she had not. Her essays and projects were free of plagiarism.

As she walked she heard the talking of all the killings. She remained silent though. Picking up her ringing phone she answered it “Yes” She paused “I know” Another pause “Yeah I know, I agree” Another pause “Okay I will come at the end of the term in a couple weeks” Another longer pause. “Alright Dad tell mom to calm down I will be there as soon as I can”

Hanging up the phone Willow sighed. She knew her father a mind reader and her aunt who could see the future would be worried about her once these killings started. She would have to ask for a leave of absence and will the killings she knew it would be easy.

“Foolish man” She mumbled thinking about this killer Vampire again. She plugged in her IPOD and went on her way. She didn’t go home, instead went into a small coffee shop and ordered a sandwich and a root beer. She had a feeling she had been followed so kept her eyes on the door.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Cain had been looking for his next victims so he could create even more fear and panic. He walked among the humans enjoying the ability to blend in with them. Their talk about the mysterious seriel killer made him grin. He wondered if his brazen attacks on the humans of the city would catch the attention of other vampires. Though they were weaker then he was, it was all he had to start with, unless he wanted to create some himself. But that was something he didn't want to do unless it was absolutely necessary. Two of his creations of his had betrayed him in the begining and even though he made them pay for that, along with the empire they had created, he hesitated at making others himself. The weaker ones would be easier to control.

As he walked and searched he suddenly felt something that made him stop in his tracks. He looked around him slowly as he felt the presence of a vampire. But the feeling was not quite right, there was something else. Closing his eyes he slowly turned and found the direction. Opening them he saw a coffee shop across the street. That was where the presence was coming from. He quickly crossed the street and stood there looking at the patrons in side. Then he saw her and raised a brow. He took a seat at an empty table and ordered some coffee. He had come to enjoy the drink. It was an amazing one that he wished they had long ago.

When it came he sipped it as he watched the woman out of the corner of his eye. He wanted to find out a bit more about her. There was something different about her that he could figure out. He would wait till she left and follow her and then find out all he could about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:19 am

As soon as the vampire entered café she could tell she only glanced up at him. He rank of human blood and it almost made her ill. She could tell right away that he was the one killing the humans and forcing her to move. She shook her head and opened up a book Her phone rang again it was her Aunt.

“Hello Alice” there was a pause as her Aunt ran off asking questions. Willow nodded, not that she could see. “Yes I will be” She didn’t continue she didn’t want this vampire to know that she was leaving.

“I am just grabbing a bite to eat and then I will be going to do my homework and such” She smiled “I know, talk soon” Another pause “Yes I will do that of course thank you” She hung up with a smile on her lips.

Her food came and she ate it up. Then she paid giving the waitress a $200 dollar tip. “Hope your daughter is feeling better soon leukemia is such an evil illness” Willow paused as the waitress started weeping. “I will be unable to come for a while, busy time at school, but am going to start a trust fund in your daughters name, my father called and told me to set it up, he invested well and now wants to do something with his wealth.

The waitress looked up at her “Thank you Willow you have been a great friend, I will be able to cut down on my hours, I hated working when she is so ill but I needed to keep up my hours to keep medical” Her boss came up behind her

“Jane you didn’t tell me your daughter was sick” Jane turned around “Please don’t fire me, I…” But the boss put up his hand “Say no more, we will start up a collection here and I will talk to head office and get you on compassionate leave, means you keep your medical but you can stay with your daughter”

Jane hugged Willow. “Thank you” Willow smiled “You are welcome, now keep in contact, I have email” The entire café started handing money to this mother and wishing the daughter well.

Willow took this chance to stare at the Vampire as if to show him that not all humans were pointless, but she had a feeling he wouldn’t care so she glared at him as if to tell him to leave this family alone or he would regret it, either way she showed him no fear, really she was disgusted by him then she turned and walked out of the Café and was gone running at the top speed, but she had a feeling the vampire would be able to find her anyways.

Making it to her home, a simple house. One storey, a flower garden in the front she let herself in. Greeted by her protector, a full vampire. She looked up at him “I do belive I was followed, the bastard that is making my life miserable. She shook her head. “Well father wants me home, are you coming?”

Her protector smiled “But of course were you go so do I” The protector was her father’s rule, since she was not a full vampire he felt she needed someone looking out for her.

She started packing when her cat came and rubbed against her legs. “Yes we are going on a trip go get your toy for the trip my love” The cat meowed and ran to get her toy. Willow smiled “And humans think cats can’t be trained”

Once packed she sent an email to her professors explaining that her father wanted her home because of all the killings which was true. She sighed, “Well lets go what’s the best way to get there?” Walking out her door with her cat in her arms and her protector carried her things. Getting into a waiting taxi she was off.

“You know he is going to be watching us” Willow spoke softly.

Her protector smiled “Yes I know. But you are not frightened are you?”

Willow shook her head “No, not with you here” Her protector smiled. There was no more discussion they both knew that more then likely they were being followed and listened too.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:34 am

Cain watched the sceen at the cafe. He had to keep himself from laughing out loud at it all. Humans were good for only being slaves, and blood donors. They were weak and short lived that it was a great gift to be given the dark gift. She actually cared for them and wanted to help them. He wondered what they would say and do if they knew what she was. Would the one woman have hugged her or ran screaming in fear. Would the others have been so nice or would they have tried to kill her, seeing her as a monster.

When she looked at him with a certain look, he only grinned, a very evil grin. If she really wanted to save the womans child, all she had to do is turn her. The disease would vanish and the girl would live forever, free of sickness. When she left she tried to move fast and get away. But that was not to be. He followed and when she made it to a quaint little place he senced another vampire there. This one was not like her, this one was indeed a vampire.

Finding a way inside was a bit difficult since he did not want to bring attention to himself right away. But he did get in and moved about the place as they were packing. He changed his form into a large black leapord, seeing the food dish for a cat. The smell of a cat would confuse the two since they had no idea that he could do such a thing. He moved more silently this was as well and found the two talking. As he changed back into his human form he reached out and grabbed the male vampire about the throat and lifted him off the ground.

"All to easy." he said softly. His grip tightened on the vampire's throat. "Protector?" he chuckled. "A poor one I would say." he looked over at the woman grinning. "I could easily end this pathetic excuse for a vampire's life." but he didn't. He tossed the vampire to the floor a few feet away. "Don't even think about trying anything." he gave the vampire a stare that would chill most to their very bones. He looked at the woman and gave her a smile. "I think you had best unpack, that is if you want that lovely woman back there and her sick little one to be alive in the morning."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:34 am

Willow sensed someone only moments before the man had his hands around her protector throat. She let out a gasp then turned angry. “Release him” She snarled out. She looked to her friend, Jasper looked fine so she turned her attention to the vampire. She was trying to figure out how he got in. Willow also knew that her father would be sensing that she was in danger so she sent a message to him letting him know that she was alright, that Jasper was alright but she wouldn’t be leaving.

She looked the vampire as he mentioned the family. She knew that her father would sense this and the protection around the family would be extended and brought up. Her father never turned anyone that had another choice, and the child was strong and was beating her cancer.

“I will unpack but I do except you to have a degree of respect, you are in my house” She glared at him. “Why did you follow me?” She shook her head “No I don’t care, I am not like you I will not join your murderous spree. Your hunting for lack of a better work is making my life very difficult. I don’t know why you are doing what you are doing, but I think I have heard stories of you, over 2000 years old, but been in a sleep state for much of it, must be strange waking up and seeing how different everything is, how we all work together.” She crossed her arms and stared at him.

She wanted to scream at him to leave the family alone but she didn’t want him to realize how much they meant to her. She had to find out more about him before she would continue she didn’t want her angry to cause more people to die.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Cain grinned when she responded. She tried not to make like she cared about the family but he knew better. "You are more like me then you think." he told her. "Even he is." he nodded to the vampire. "You, him, your sire, are all like you are because of me." he moved closer to her taking in her scent. "But you are different. I am not sure how, but you are different from this one."

He could sence her anger and desire to yell at him. He liked that. Showed she had sprit and enough sence to keep her cool. "Stories about me?" he chuckled. "I doubt that very much. Though you have the long sleep right. I am a lot older then a couple thousand years." he looked down at the vampire on the floor. "Does the name Cain mean anything to you?" he asked the vampire, then turned to look at her, raising a hand to take her chin in it. He looked into her eyes to see if his name registered there.

He knew that all vampires would know about the legend of Cain. But how much they knew would only depend on what was told to them by the one that created them. Some knew more then others. "Now tell me what makes you different from him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Willow wanted nothing more then the slap the grin off of this intruder, but she kept her anger in check. She shook her head at the sound of them being the same. “We are nothing alike, you are a murderous monster and I help.” Her protector on the ground looked at him when he gave the name. He knew, and if Cain was really who he said he was it was not good, they could no longer hide and there would be a lot of bloodshed.

When Cain turned her attention to her and put his hand around her chin Willow swung her leg back words. Then kicked Cain hard in the groin, “Don’t ever touch me” She could sense the anger from her family. She knew this would not end well, her aunt would have seen this, and her father would be able to hear it.

Seeing her anger her protector jumped up and raced to her standing in front of her blocking her from Cain. “You have to realize this is our home and you came in unwelcomed so Willow feels a little protective. As I am protective of her.” He glared at Cain knowing that he did not stand much a chance against him but he hoped that it would at least give Willow a little time to get away.

Willow continued to glare at the Vampire. “All I know is that it is because of you that this curse is upon us” She never took her eyes off of her intruder. “I will not be a part of what you are doing, I do not believe in it I am happy the way I am”

With a smirk she looked at him “Well you are right on one front, I am different then you” She smiled “I have no Sire no master no one to answer to” She looked at him to see if he would be able to figure it out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:15 am

She had tried to kick him but missed as he moved slightly. But it was enough to make him move back a step or two. He laughed, loving her spirit and the way she was being. When her so called protector moved and came between him and her, the laughter stopped and anger lit up his eyes as a snarl appeared on his lips. Again the vampire felt one of Cain's hands about his throat and its pressure as he was lifted off the floor. "I told you to stay where you were." A deep growl of anger rose in his throat as he applied more pressure. "I care not who's home I am in. My business is with her not you at this moment."

He took a quick sniff of the vampire and turn his head and spat on the floor, "What a miserable excuse for a vampire. Feeding off animals instead of the blood of humans. How can one that is better then humans and created to feed upon them be so weak willed. Again he threw the vampire from him, this time on top of a dresser that broke from the force of impact and the vampire's weight.

He moved over to the vampire and picked him up and back handed him, causing him to hit the wall and smashing a hole in it. "I should just kill you here and now. I need those of our kind that are strong and love drinking the blood of humans. You see how weak you have become from drinking animal blood." Picking him up again he looked over at Willow. "Curse?" he laughed. "I was cursed by god, for killing my brother. But I will let you in on a little secret. My dear brother Able was planning on killing me because I was the eldest and would inherit every thing from our father. I killed him in self defense and was cursed with immortality and the need to drink human blood to be reminded of his death." he laughed again, an evil laugh. "It is not a curse, but a gift! You should be thankful. You will live forever, stay beautiful and never have to worry about being sick."

When she said sh had no sire, no master he three the vampire to the ground. He raised a brow and looked at her. "Not a true vampire?" he moved up to her again. "Yessssss I smell the human in you now. " then he grinned. "A half vampire. I did not think it possible that a vampire could impregnate a human woman. But I see that it is possible. Very interesting." he half turned his head looking at the vampire on the floor. "Next time you interfer I will kill you." he spoke harshly then turned back to Willow.

"We will see if you will be a part of what I have planned." he grinned. "I wonder how that little girls blood will taste after she see's her mother drained of blood."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Silently cursing that she had missed Willow continued to stare at the Vampire. She wanted him gone, from her house, from this city even from her state but that would just be moving the problem. She wanted him dead. It was the only option. She knew her father would want to try to change the vampire, trying to make him more gentle and to their kind but that wouldn’t work she would have to bide her time then find a way to kill him. Or better yet have the Volturi deal with him all she had to do was bide her time until they came to deal with him and any of his drones.

When he attacked her protector she pushed passed him a bit roughly and went to him. Glaring up at Cain “Do not destroy my house because you are not getting your own way like a two year old” She turned her attention back to her protector. He looked up at her.

“I am fine”

When Cain called it a blessing she rolled her eyes. “If it is such a blessing why don’t you use it to help instead of causing so much pain and destruction?” She glared at him as he figured out what he was. She knew she had done it now he was likely to go and rape all the women he could get his hands on wait until they birthed the babe then kill the mom.

Willow stood and was about to go after him again when he mentioned the family again. She froze then glared at him. She knew she was stuck, to save her family and the girl she would have to figure something out. She didn’t even need animal blood to live though but he wouldn’t know that. She was able to eat food like a normal human and only needed blood very rarely.

Her protector stayed where he was now, thinking if he got up Willow would be the one that would be hurt..
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:00 am

"Now that is better my dear. You must learn your place in the scheme of things." He moved back over to the vampire on the floor. "I doubt that you were like this the entire time since you became a vampire. Don't you miss the feeling of sinking your fangs into the neck of a human and drinking that rich and entoxicating blood? The feeling it gives you to know that you hold their life in your hands?"

Turning back to Willow, "It is a gift my dear, one that should not be just given out to any and all. It seems that those that were created after I went into my long sleep, cared little about who they bestowed the gift upon. If I bestowed the gift on to many, then there would be a great problem of supply and demand of human blood. Tell me why do you care so much about these humans.? You are better then they are. Superior in every way."

Evidently her parents, a vampire and human had something to do with the way she was. He hoped all of those vampires that he knew must be out there were not like the one lying on the floor. He needed those that would not be afraid to kill and put terror into the hearts of the humans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:30 am

Willow continued to glare at the vampire with such hate. Se licked her lips as he walked over to his protector. She knew that he had never had not had human blood in a long time; he only attacked those that deserved it, rapists and other people such as that. If someone was attacking an animal needlessly or a human, especially the weaker ones such as a child or woman then he would attack the offender but that was rare but she didn’t dare say anything. Her protector looked up at him but didn’t say anything.

When he turned his attention back to her. She got an idea, he was a vampire but he was also male and she knew that males all had the same need. Human or not se would test it, anything to get his mind off of the family that she needed to protect, as they spoke she was being moved, the money she had given the family was enough to get her to a specialized hospital for children.

. As Cain spoke about the gift she had to keep her anger in check. Then smiled when he asked about humans. “I may be better then the humans, but they intrigue me, yes some are evil” She paused “You know just like vampires” She glared at him them walked to him and softly ran his hand down his arm. “Why do you want to kill them all? We can learn a lot from them.”

She moved her hand before he could grab it and she looked up at them and grinned. “You rule by fear, but I do not fear you”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:22 am

Cain laughed at her comments. "Depends on what you define evil as. Would you call giving humans civilization evil, teaching them how to grow crops instead of hunting, build and live in buildings instead of caves. This I gave the humans. All I asked in return is that they obey me, obey my laws and serve me. They could go about their lives but what did they do, they rebelled here and there and I had to put them down."

Looking back at the vampire on the floor. "What you see about you now I began. I brought them out of the animal like state they were in and gave them a better life. To some I gave the gift, to help rule over the multitude I had gathered and gave civilization to."

He could see that she was trying to contain her anger "You have evidently been brought up beleiving that it is wrong to feed upon the humans. Have you ever tried to do so, to enjoy the feeling of their warm blood filling you after the chase. Ask your friend here. I am sure he remembers. The exsileration, the sensation of the warm blood flowing into you. There is little else like it. "

Why did he want to kill them? "Not kill them all my dear, though the thrill of the hunt and the kill is extreamly intoxicating, killing them all would be the end of us. No, control them, and use them to feed upon, leaving them alive to be used again later." he grinned and chuckled. "You think because I have killed all these people since I have arrived here that I want them all dead. No it is what you might call a calling card for all the vampires out there."

Again he moved a hand to her face. "Now you tell me who is the more evil. Humans that wish to destroy each other over a piece of land, or vampires that want to live and control the humans and prevent them from doing that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:38 am

Rolliing her eyes to Cain as he spoke. "Humans would have learned how to do that eventually" She smiled has he had no reaction to her touching him. She wasnt sure if she was happy about that or not, happy that he wouldnt be touching her but upset because he wasnt distracted from the one on the ground and the family.

When asked about human blood she shook her head. "I do not have to answer that" She continued to glare at him as he explained things she of course disagreeed with him but she kept it to her self.

When he mentioned the other vampires she licked her lips. Now that would be bad, she didnt want her city overwhelmed with vampires, why didnt she get away in time?

When he touched her again she resisted the urge to spit at him and smiled sweetly. "I belive humans just need to be left alone, if you want to attack people why not attack the evil people, the rapists, murders, the abuseres"

((My new computer doesnt have microsoft word so sorry for lateness and mistakes))

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down