The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE RETURN OF CAIN

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE RETURN OF CAIN Empty THE RETURN OF CAIN

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:55 am

For over 12 thousand years he slept. His faithful followers at the begining forming a sect that watched over him and made sure through what ever means he had discovered, kept him abreast of the things going on in the world. Through magic or science, blood or what ever the means he was well prepared for the 21st century. When he opened his eyes his followers knelt before him, their heads to the ground. He sat up and looked about the room and smiled. There was thirty humans there, dressed in black and all about the room was treasure from the ages he had slept through. Gold and silver coins and ingots, rubies, diamonds, emeralds and pearls. Statues and paintings and a variety of other things.

Once upon his feet he felt the blood course though his body. He looked upon his followers and smile as he bade them rise. "My faithful, you and those before you have done well. I am pleased with you and you shall all be rewarded." They would indeed be rewarded but only after he determined how each had served him. Once he felt strong enough he moved through them and gave his commands. "Some of this is to be turned in the the currency of the day and accounts made in various names. Those names will have proper identification, documentation and histories. Purchase property and residences in these countries." he looked at a map on a table and pointed to England, Germany, Italy, the United states and Austrailla. He looked at his followers and chose five of them. "You five will insure that these dwellings will be well staffed with loyal followers and that currency of the land is well in stock. The five bowed at the waist, "Yes Master, it will be done with all haste."

He chuckled as he moved about the large chamber and then down a corridor that lead out into the sunlight. He shielded his eyes for a bit from the brightness of the sun but it had no ill effect on him. He breathed in the fresh air, smelling the scent of the trees of the nearby forest. "Yes it will soon be time to destroy this abomination called the Christian Religion. But first to begin a reign of terror to let them know I am back." he laughed.

A month later in the city of New York, several bodies were found drained of blood. Most were women, and examinations revealed that they had sexual intercourse before they died. The police were baffled, and concerned. They had a serial killer on their hands and no real leads in the cases. No one had seen anything or had heard of anything. Cain prowled the roof tops watching the multitude of humans below and thinking how small his empire had been. The number of people in the city of New York alone made his empire look pathetic. Now and then he would mingle with the people and listen to their conversations. The talk of the city was the mysterious serial killer and all were afraid. Now as he walked among them he enjoyed the smell of fear. He would heighten that fear, but terrorizing a couple of the humans using his abilities. He would see how others reacted to their terror before he fed upon them.

Back to top Go down

THE RETURN OF CAIN Empty Re: THE RETURN OF CAIN

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:59 pm

It had been three hundred years since she had been turned. She spent her time alone, only feeding when she needed to. She had no interest in interacting with humans, nor other vampires. Though it did get lonely, at times, but she made the most of her existence.

Learning of the vampire who was trying to create an empire, she had go to check it out. Her red hair loose around her shoulders, she dressed in a black dress, and left her condo, she lived a normal type of life, to keep from being noticed by humans, keeping her routine rather human, humans didn't take well to finding out about vampire's existence, she had experience with that, when she had a human lover, and when his family found out she was a vampire, they tried to kill her. With a smile on her lips, she went out in search of the vampire who wanted to create an empire.

( hope this is alright. It took a while to come up with something. )
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:14 pm

Cain walked thorugh the city streets, loving the scent of fear and the smell of the warm blood flowing through all those humans around him. He had plans, but it would take time. He had to gather forces to put his plan in effect. Though he did not like how the vampires of the day had declined since he created his children and they had created others, they would have to do. Before he really could even start a campain of conquest, he had to rid himself of the Church. They had been a force that had through time killed many of the vampires and other creatures that they deemed unholy.

He continued his hunt for the right ones he would kill and feast on their blood. He would leave them where they would be found and create panic and fear as word spread. He loved the news media, for they quickly spread the word of the killings and that helped spread the panic and fear. He found the couple he wanted. He toyed with them, made them run and try to hide, but that was impossible. He made them turn here and there and then finally got them where he wanted them. It did not take him long have them screaming for mercy and then have the man watch helplessly as he sank his fangs into the womans neck and drained her blood. Then he turned his attention to the man and he soon followed.

"Delicious." he whispered and wiped his mouth. He then dragged their bodies to where they could be found and then jumped up to a nearby roof top to watch the fun. The first to find them screamed her lungs out and as a crowd formed he could smell the fear. Their voices carried it to his ears and when the police came so did the news crews. Soon it would be all over the radio and TV stations that the killer had struck again.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:10 pm

Maia heard the screaming, smelt the fear. She went in the direction, she went around the corner, and saw the crowd. Moving closer, she saw the bodies drained of blood, and was amused. Most vampires tried to hide what they were from humans, but this one was trying to stand out, causing trouble, and fear.

Placing the humans where they can easily be spotted must mean that the vampire was watching somewhere. She moved away from the humans, she couldn't do anything but watch it play out, the vampire doing these things must be a powerful, older vampire, and going up against him, would be suicide. But she didn't personally care what was going to happen.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:58 am

How easily these foolish humans were set in a panic. Only a select few even knew of the existance of Vampires, lycans, changlings and the like. The the majority of the human race, they were nothing but monsters in movies and in stories. But soon enough they would know, and then fear would truely envelope the world. The vampires of the day had no organization, no one to lead them. They cowered from those that hunted them and moved often so as not to attract attention when they killed their prey. The lycans, decendents of the creatures his son Anubis had created, hid in the wilds and fed off of cattle or wild animals. Now and then they would hunt humans and it would be said a wolf had killed them.

Cain planned on changing all that. Once his children lead his armies to dominate the people of Cana and beyond. Had it not been for the great flood his empire would have grown and who knows how big it could have become. With the plublisty of the killings, and how they had died, he was sure that would tell other vampires that there was one out there that did not fear the hunters or the humans. He hoped it would draw them to him. As he looked down in the crowd he senced something. There was one that did not fear, that was calm and amused. He scanned the crowd and soon spotted the woman. "Ahhh it seems one has been attracted to my call." he mumbled to himself. "Good." he continued to crouch on the the roof top and watch. He would follow the woman once the bodies had been loaded in the ambulance and taken away and the crowd dispersed.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Maia kept watching with humans, their reactions, staying around till the humans started to depart. She didn't spot the vampire yet, but she didn't really want to look for him, not with all the humans around. She moved away once the crowd broke up, figuring that if she had caught his attention, he might try to follow her. And she would prefer to meet him in a different location.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:05 am

As she moved he moved as well, but staying on the roof tops of the low buildings. People scattered, trying to stay in groups and hailing cabs. He knew it would not take long for the Vatican to send in their killers. Trained assassins of abnormals. They would be able to tell by how they died that a vampire was in the area, even if the police were afraid to say so. What could they say? That something from myth and the movies was actually out there? Modern society had become so indoctronated that other creatures did not exist. Long ago that would not have been the case. He had been worshiped as a God. All feared him and paid homage to him. Those vampires that now existed were such a pale reflection of him. But he was not like the vampires of the day. This the hunters would learn when they came.

When the last of the humans had disapeared and the woman was alone, only then did he leave his perch on the roof tops. Once on the ground he mingled with the shadows and continued to follow the woman to see where she would lead him. He had hoped for more to show up, peeking their courisoity of a vampire so blazenly hunting and calling attention to himself. When he was sure that they were alone he stepped out of the shadows in front of her. "Well now what do we have here?" he mused and began walking around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 am

Maia moved silently down the street, not going the way to her place, if the vampire was following her, she wouldn't want him to know where she lived. The centuries she lived made her a bit paranoid, but she never could trust a vampire, not all of them, at least.

Slipping to an isolated location, in an alley, she glanced to him as he showed himself. She smirked as he walked around her, keeping her body still, watching him. "Depends on who wants to know," she purred, studying him as he studied her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Cain laughed at her question. "Weak, unable to stand sunlight, lost the ability to change into an animal form." He looked hard at her as he came around to face her. "You vampires of today are pathetic imatations of those from the begining. How could such a race degenerate to what you are today." His voice was not angry but sad. "But one must do with what one can get. At least you are superior to these fool humans."

He looked her up and down. She was not bad looking. She had a good figure and a lovely face. "So you have come looking for me?" as he waited for her reply, as for who is asking, My name is Cain."

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:58 pm

She snapped her teeth together when he claimed her weak, that all vampires around her age are weak. She resented that. "I'm not weak," she told him, defiant. "Cain? I have heard stories of you from my sire," she states with s small smile. "I am Maia, I pleasure to meet you."

she looked him over, licking her lips. "you are the only vampire I've met to leave such display's for humans to find. I am interested, and I wonder why you risk humans to find out about us."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:33 pm

"MMMMMMM heard of me through the one that turned you." he mused. "And how much did he know I wonder." Probably not much. Legends, myths and the like. He had not found any of those that had been created in his time. Nor had he heard anything about his children, those that he created at the begining. Nor had his human followers. There were a few vampires that were a millinum old but most were only a few hundred years old. "What did your sire tell you about me?"

At her comment about him leaving such a display for the humans to find, he laughed. "How else to let you and others know that there is someone out here that does not care what the humans find. A calling card you might say. I hope to draw in those like you to bring you some organization." he looked around and then said, "Come. That is if you are not afraid to." he began walking off.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:19 pm

Maia smirked at him, watching him. "He told me you were a vampire from long ago, older than all of us. But he only knew bits and pieces," she replied. She pushed her hair behind her, arching a brow at his comment. "What are you planning?" she asked him. "Are you planning an army or something?" she asked him, she was intrigued by him.

She walked after him. "I'm not afraid," she told him, defiant. She was curious what he was planning, and found that she wanted to see where this ended up.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:40 pm

"Vampire from long ago? Oh more then that my dear." he took out a cell phone and made a call, giving the person on the other end the address where he was. "You could say that I am responsible for what you are today." he chuckled. "I was cursed 12 thousand years ago." he turned and looked at her. "I turned that curse into a blessing. I created my children that created others and together we created an empire from the primitive tribes of the time."

A black limo pulled up and a man got out and opened the back door. He was human but showed no fear of Cain or Maia. He gave Cain a bow and held his head down in respect. "I have plans that will take time to fulfil, but unlike the human race, we have the time." He nodded to the opened door.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:45 am

He was the first? She was in awe. She could tell he was powerful, but perhaps he was more powerful than she thought. She was intrigued, curious about how all this would turn out. "that is really interesting," she purred.

Her gaze shifted to the limo and the human who opened the door. She was studied the human, he had no fear of her and Cain, she had to wonder if he knew. Humans knowing about vampires was a dangerous thing. With a smile, she slid into the limo, as Cain motioned toward the open door.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:09 pm

"Where to Sir." the man asked.

"Back to the mansion." Cain told him as he slid into the back seat next to the woman. He settled back in the seat as the human shut the door and got into the driver's seat. To the vampiress he said, "Yes he knows who and what I am and what you are. He is one of many that are my loyal followers. Since the time I placed myself in a sleep they have stood guard over me. Their ancestors, loyal humans that worshiped us as gods ensured the continued loyalty in their decendents." The limo pulled away from the curb and headed out into the hills where many mansions were.

At the Air Port a plane arrived. A private plane from Italy. Aboard were three men and two women. Each were wore long black trench coats over their clothing. An Arch Bishop wearing his black robes met them on the tarmac as they exited the plane. "This one is a powerful and arrogant one. Do not underestimate it. One of the men nodded his head as the Arch Bishop turned and lead the group with their bags to two waiting cars.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Maia sat in the seat, quiet. She glanced to him as he told the driver to go to the mansion, and frowned a little. Curious, but she was surprised he would just take her straight to his place. Listening to him, she smiled a little. "oh? That's amazing, I suppose, that you can have all these human followers, after so many decades," she stated, leaning back.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:16 pm

He was not surrprised at having those dedicated to him. After all he had been a god to those back then and now to those of the present day, some one that could give them immortality, power, and wealth. After all humans were greedy things. As the car moved through the streets and then out onto the one that wound around where all the rich had their mansions and estates, "So what is your story?" he asked her.

He wanted to know how she came to become a vampire. Was it by choice or was it forced upon her. Those he had created back in the begining had been willing to change their lives forever. He had heard through his followers that some of those of the present day had been given the dark gift against their will. Fools, he thought. Only those willing should be given the gift, for they would not waste it. "Who was your creator? What happened to him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:31 am

Maia was quiet for a moment when he asked her about her story. Moistening her lips, she glanced out of the limo window, just watching the road. "I met him when I was in my late teens. I don't really know why he hung around, but I was infatuated with him, and either he played off that, or he did like me, but he spent a lot of time with me, much to my mothers dismay. My parents had promised my hand in marriage to a man I never knew. For more power, more land." she sighed deeply, her gaze shifted to her hands in her lap. "I wanted to get away from it all, and I eventually found out what my vampire friend was. I was intrigued, instead of scared, and I wanted to know everything, till I eventually wanted him to turn me."

lifting her head, she was quiet for a little bit, before taking an unneeded breath and continuing. "he refused. But I kept asking him. He kept refusing, claiming I needed to live my life, keep to my responibities, not run away. I got sick one day, a fever I couldn't get over, for days. The doctor didn't know what to do, he tried everything. I was close to dying, and I begged my vampire friend to turn me, that I couldn't live my life if I was dead. He was afraid to loose me, so he turned me." she sighed deeply. "after a few years, he didn't stick around, so I was on my own."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:57 pm

An interesting story. He wondered who this vampire was that had refused the constant request to turn her. One that was definately not like those that he had heard of turning others at the drop of a dime. He would have to do some research into the matter and see if he could find him. He might be a good one to have around for his plans. The limo pulled up to the gate of a mansion's estate and it swung open. Once the limo was past the gate it swung shut.

Here and there could be seen men with automatic weapons patroling the grounds. As they pulled up to the front of the mansion, two men with automatic weapons slung over their shoulders approached the limo and opened the door. Cain exited the limo and stood there offering his hand to help her out. "You are the first of what I hope to be many of our kind to come here." he grinned. "Come so all here may see you and bow before you."

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Her gaze looked out the window, watching where he was taking her. Her gaze shifted to the mansion as they pulled up in front of her. she was amazed. She had aquired money over the years, but she kept low key, so she never spent it on anything big. Glancing to the men with automatic weapons, she studied them for a moment, before taking Cain's hand and climbing out slowly. "I'd rather not be bowed to," she stated softly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:29 am

"Why? Even though you are not like me, you are still superior to humans and should be treated as such." he told her and guided her up the stairs to the doors of the mansion. He opened the doors and lead her into the foyer of the mansion. Doors lead off to the right and left of the room and a broad staircase rose up to the second floor. "One day all humans will bow before us and tremble with fear of us."

He lead her up the stairs. "Pick any room you wish. The windows have been treated with a special film that will protect you from the rays of the sun. Later you can send a couple of the men to retreive your things." He gave her a smile as he again looked her up and down. Yes she was not that bad looking. "I have a few things to attend to."

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:07 pm

She didn't have an answer for that. She just didn't like the idea of being bowed to. Following him quietly, she took in all the decorations, the style. when he told her to pick a room, she glanced to him. "You expect me to stay here?" she ask him, curious. Of course she was used to moving when the time came, changing locations, cities, countries, but this seemed to happen rather fast.

Catching him look her up and down, she smirked, finding amusement in that, and of course she didn't mind it. He was a male after all, a gorgeous, sexy male.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Cain grinned as he left her ther to check the reports from his people across the world. There were a couple hundred that made up his followers. He had them searching for vampires as they kept his other residences in order. There were some that were not as secretive as most. They were a bit sloppy in their killings and at times were hunted down and killed by some sort of orderly group of hunters.

He went to a room that had computers and monitors. There were a few men there sifting through police reports and news reports. They were taking those reports that had any simalarities and could possibly be the work of vampires and compiling lists. "Report?" he simply said. One man stood up, and held up a sheet of paper.

"We have several reports of bodies being found drained of blood. The cities where they have been reported have been noted and someone has been sent to investigate. We are confident that we will have contact with a number of vampires with in a few days." Cain nodded and then went to his study.

One of the men approached Maia. "Is there anything that you require?"

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:34 am

Maia glanced around at the decor of the mansion, this elder vampire definitely had taste. She went to find a room, guessing she should just see what this elder vampire was about. She had to admit, she was curious.

Her gaze shifted to one of the men who approached her. "No, I am fine," she replied softly. "Tell me, why do you follow the vampire Cain?" she asked him, there had been a few humans who would seek out vampires, or who befriended one and wasn't frightened when they found out about vampires, and even embraced the knowledge. but a whole army of humans, that was unusual.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:38 am

"Why do I serve Cain?" he repeated her question. "Because he is Cain. My ancestors worshiped him as a god. He brought them the knowlege of cultivating fields, metalurgy, how to build structures to live in instead of caves. To possess such knowledge and to be so powerful and be able to change into a black leapord, I can see why they worshiped him. Through out the ages my ancestors continued to guard him as he slept the long sleep. It was a duty that they took very seriously and devotely. Now it is my turn and with him awake perhaps one day if I prove myself worthy, he will grant me the dark gift." he smiled and bowed his head to her. "The others look forward to that as well and the power that he will bestow upon us once he has once again created an empire."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next