The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfamiliar and Unexpected (open, mature)

2 posters

Go down

Unfamiliar and Unexpected (open, mature) Empty Unfamiliar and Unexpected (open, mature)

Post by Lady Lara Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:42 am

This place was like nothing she ever recognized before. It was entirely new to her, mainly because she had never been anywhere other than her family's forest before. This child looked like she was going for a walk for the day, but she had actually been lost for the past whole month. She was really growing tired of begging random people for food, and getting rejected. A couple of times, she had to shapeshift into her demon form and hunt for live food because she had no chance of getting something in her stomach while she was in her human form.

She knew her human form was really weak, anyway. She appeared to be only six years old, and she had no idea how to actually let her body grow older. She wanted to at least learn a spell to make herself look older until she reversed the spell again, but she had to meet somebody that knew it first. If not somebody, then perhaps a book that would explain it to her.

Either way, her stomach was making noises and hurting again, so she walked up to one of the random people here, tugging on their clothing. "Excuse me? Do you have any food I could have?" she asked, talking just loud enough for them to hear. The area was actually lacking of other living things, so she didn't have to talk that loudly. She had no idea if this person would be nice to her or not, but she really hoped that they'd at least give her an apple or something...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Unfamiliar and Unexpected (open, mature) Empty Re: Unfamiliar and Unexpected (open, mature)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:41 am

((I'll reply to this one, it'll give me a chance to test out my new warlock~ I just want to put up a profile for him first.))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Unfamiliar and Unexpected (open, mature) Empty Re: Unfamiliar and Unexpected (open, mature)

Post by Lady Lara Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:41 pm

((well its kinda mandatory to have the profiles up first lol))
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:44 pm

((true enough, but it doesn't stop a lot of people. And I have decided that it'll be fun to use this character...))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:03 pm

((ok cool. now hurry up and post your profile so we can rp Razz ))
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:01 pm

This was probably one of the smallest, emptiest towns Jay had been to in a long time, with a very small human population but he found it wonderfully quaint. He had been simply wandering for the past while not really settling anywhere for the past week or so, glad once again that he was a warlock, his magical prowess coming in handy all the time if he ever needed a place to rest or something to eat. He had been ready to finally head out again though and start going on back home when someone tugged on the jacket he was wearing. He turned and looked down at the little girl who was now speaking.

He ran a hand through his hair and smiled and he bent down to be at eye level with the young girl. Now noticing the few things that surely stood out about her but he was in no place to question and he knew more then anyone that oddities weren't as rare as people thought that they were. “Food eh? I guess it depends, I can get you anything you want, what are you craving?” he asked a very thin eyebrow cocking up and a crooked grin coming onto his face. This little girl didn't look like she could be more then six years old and he couldn't help but wonder what she was doing out here by herself asking for food on the streets, for some reason it reminded him of himself, but he hadn't been that young when his mother had died.

A breeze passed over the two of them and he couldn't believe how cold it had gotten in the past few days, glad though that he had been smart enough to get himself a nice long and warm jacket to protect himself from the winds, but he did wish that he could have his hair a little longer so he could do something with it that would cover his face more then the style he had it in now with his bangs spiked up, but he didn't let the cold get to him. He wondered if he'd have to do something with this little girl to make her get out of the cold because now that he had met her he didn't think he'd be able to leave her alone out in the cold. For now though he waited for her to tell him what she wanted, he had always been a sucker to little kids so he would gladly give her anything she asked for.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:16 am

The girl made a confused face when the man asked her what food she was craving. She had to think about it for a moment. “Well, I was hoping you might have an apple? One of those light brown ones. I think they’re called golden russet apples... but anyway, unless you’re talking about something that will actually make my tummy stop hurting, then I could really go for some unicorn ribs. Those are the best.” She said, folding her fingers together in front of her as she waited to see what he’d do for her.

“I don’t mean to be a hassle for you, sir.” She said kindly, “But my stomach is really mad at me today.” She put her hands over her stomach as it growled. Although one could not hear her stomach making noises, they might be able to guess what was wrong if they knew how to look at body language. This child needed food, and soon. She was already starting to feel sick. Despite that she was in fact a demon, her stomach still needed food regularly. It was a lot more difficult for her to come by food with no money, and no age to get any sort of job. She didn’t like eating other animals in her demon form, but sometimes she simply had no other choice.

Once in a while, she found somebody that would be kind to her. Most rejected her because of her appearance, with her dark eyes and odd hair. However, there was never any sign of violence in her. She always used a kind, sweet voice and used her manners, so there was really no reason for anybody to reject her from lack of respect, or something of that nature. One time, she even came across somebody that offered her shelter for the night. It was unfortunate that the stranger had tried keeping her there. The only way she got out was thanks to her demon form, which broke through the weak restraints that the stranger thought would work. The demon child was sure to never trust anyone that much ever again.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:56 am

Jay couldn't help but frown, clearly this child needed food, and she clearly had no stable way of getting food, or she, of course, wouldn't be asking complete strangers for food. Frankly the only way this could be worse on Jay's conscience was if she was bawling her eyes out or couldn't stand properly, but it was bad, and he had to help her. The way she looked made little to no impact on how he was going to treat her. He looked around, this town was small but it did have a place for guests, he had been planning on leaving but maybe one more night would be better. He turned back to the little girl with a sigh, the kneeling down was starting to be a strain on his leg, but it was only kind to speak with her eye to eye.

"How about I give you a nice big meal and you can spend the night at the hotel over there. I'll stay with you." adding to himself, I'm going to need to, getting all this food conjured up. He also made a note on how she asked for unicorn, he did find it strange how a little kid had even had the opportunity to try it. Jay himself had tried it on a couple occasions and had found the taste way to strong, but if this little girl like it then unicorn it would be. "I'm sure you want to get out of the cold as much as I do."

He stood saying as he did, "And don't worry this is not a hassle, I love stuff like this, and you don't have to worry about money being an issue, it's covered." he was already used to stealing money by the bucket loads anyway for himself, the bank he took it from could just think of it as...charity, if they ever really noticed it was missing in the first place. He put a hand on her head and ruffled her incredibly red hair a little, unable to help himself, "So how about it, doesn't it sound inviting?"
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down