The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected events (( mature r. reserved))

2 posters

Go down

Unexpected events (( mature r. reserved)) Empty Unexpected events (( mature r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Unexpected events (( mature r. reserved)) Warriorwoman

Luna sighed as she walked through the busy crowd in the city, no more then twenty four hours ago she had fled from her kingdom in order to escape a forced marriage to an elf she didn't even know. Oh she knew some of her guards had followed , but she had lost them in the crowd and now they where most likely searching the entire city for her. Smiling slightly she kept her head low and her cloak covering her hair. They wouldn't find her, she was the best when it came to hiding, expecially in the human world since she spent the last year or so creating a second life for herself without her parents knowing.

Glancing around quickly to make sure she wasn't being followed she headed off in the directions of some apartments. She had her very own apartment to herself. one she paid for with the money she had acquired over the year. She had a feeling the only one who could or would have a chance in finding her was her intended. She didn't hate him or anything, hell she didn't even know him she just didn't want to be forced into a marriage. She would rather pick her own husband, her parents being the king and queen didn't even phase her one bit, she was always a rebellious child. She knew the humans couldn't see her for what she really was which was a good thing, if they did it would have made it easier for those to find her who wanted her. Waving to her neighbor slightly she quickly ducked into her room and quickly shut the door, setting all the locks before tossing her cloak off.

Smiling as her white cat came running up '' hey there sweets. i seemed to have avoided another capture today'' she grinned, filling the small bowl up with cat food before sitting on the bed, she was in real trouble and knew it but didn't care.. '' hmmm what to do . lucky you that your a furball and not me. '' she glanced around, getting the feeling someone had been in her room,but then again it could have been jitters.

(( ok all yours XD your guy can be the one she is supposed to marry or maybe a guard she falls for.. all up to you. its going to be interesting no matter what))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Unexpected events (( mature r. reserved)) Empty Re: Unexpected events (( mature r. reserved))

Post by nuwisha Wed May 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Dreaming the very essence of creativity and imagination the reason for the existences of the changelings, a small spark glimmer of hope if you might in a dark depressed world. And that just that was what made this mortal world so boring everything was so mundane always the same walk there buy this, if one would just change this mundane existences of the humans and the dreaming would flourish as it did in the days of old. Perhaps that was why he lived like this hiding among the humans just trying to cheer up the once that was trapped in the boring mundane cycle.

"I may be a furball but you could at least serve some descent food." The voice came like out of nowhere if it were not for constance of the words no one would even guess that the voice came from the cat, the small white cat. In a flash of what looked like confetti did the cat transform in shorter time then it took for the first of the flakes to hit the floor, instead of the cat were a young man that looked almost animalistic with his catlike ears and whiskers and even a long tail sweeping playfully back and forth. "What dont look at me like that, never seen a Pooka before have you? Oh right no jesters back in the cabin then you must be a very sad child." There was something in his eyes a spark so to say that just burned with excitement.

((Ah the pooka shapeshifting pranksters, got to love them. Sorry it took some time am a really slow typer ))
nuwisha
nuwisha

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Unexpected events (( mature r. reserved)) Empty Re: Unexpected events (( mature r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 3:07 pm

(( lol its ok . interesting XD ))

Luna jumped and nearly tripped over a chair as she back pedaled from the creature, eyes widening she watched it change before narrowing her eyes at the creature.. '' well.... this is .... definitely new'' glanced around before looking back at him. unsure of what to really make of him. '' and to think i shared my bed with you within the last twenty four hours'' she shook her head slightly , still unsure of the being. '' a pooka huh.. '' she studied him curiously , not sensing any danger from him but was still cautious. '' still kinda cute.. '' she muttered before heading into the kitchen '' you wouldn't happen to be part of the whole search party to drag lil ol me back home to get forced into a marriage are you ? cause if you are i am sadly going to have to toss you out.. if your not then maybe you want some fried fish or something''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Thu May 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Sikki as so was his name tilted his head as she looked at him, she hadn't really figured it out why he even was here why he had chosen to show him self. "Your bed is very comfortable especially that pillow of yours." It was true as one of the pillows on the bed was full of white cat hair, he jumped up on to the bed as she walked into the kitchen. "Oh you Elves and your politics when are you going to learn for us Pooka, try not to be like humans but be like kittens playing." he rolled over to his back. "If I said yes have you guess what that yes is about while we eat something would you then really throw out your own cat?"
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 20, 2010 2:43 pm

she arched a brow'' a normal cat no.. but your not normal'' she was trying not to laugh at his little antics. expecially since it made him look more cute since he was playing like a cat. Shaking her head she got out the fish to fry out. '' i am going to take it no your not trying to take me back home and yes on you want fried fish.. '' it didn't take long for her to get the fish going before she went back into the room and over to her bed lightly nudging him '' you left a furry mess on my pillow you . '' she couldn't help herself but reach over and lightly rub one of his ears. '' sorry , not every one can play like kittens you know''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Sat May 22, 2010 2:20 pm

A slight purring was heard from Sikki as she rubbed his ears. "It is a really comfortable pillow." Did he say as he looked at the pillow in question. "Why would you be forced in to love? I know that it might be rude to ask but you dont seem happy about it." Although his still happy expression there was something in his eyes that showed that he felt sad for her. It all quickly changed as almost flew out of the bed and headed in to the kitchen almost quicker then the eye could see, he had smelled the fish that were ready.

(Sorry for short did know what to type)
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 2:26 pm

((lol its ok . and i have never watched that movie you mentioned in the pm XD i should rent it. ))

she snorted slightly '' heh thats what i have been trying to figure out for the last few weeks. '' blinked in surprise as he suddenly shot off the bed, before laughing as she got up and followed him, she was actually feeling a little better. '' and its not rude you where curious. heh i take it your hungry now. '' grinned as she checked on the fish before quickly taking it off the stove and placing them on a plate. '' stupid question but i have to ask.. you do sit at a table yes? and if you behave i will probably buy you a really big comfortable pillow of your own.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down