The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If the Sun Can't Shine then maybe the world can't find you (Open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If the Sun Can't Shine then maybe the world can't find you (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: If the Sun Can't Shine then maybe the world can't find you (Open)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:20 pm

He looked to her and grinned.."I can read it just fine...i just don't take notes...i gotta pretty good memory." he says with a chuckle as he switched slides.."anaphase." he says writing it down and looking to her.."I cant wait for the weekend...get to get away from all the people." he says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

If the Sun Can't Shine then maybe the world can't find you (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: If the Sun Can't Shine then maybe the world can't find you (Open)

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:21 pm

It surprised her a little when he said he could read it. Her handwriting is also reflected in her katakana. She blushes a little. She didn't expect to meet anyone at this school who could read any form of Japanese writing. She went for the easier forms since her Kanji characters outright sucked. She could read Kanji just fine but she struggled with writing the characters.
"Weekends are good," she agreed as she looked in the microscope. And thus the lab was done. She looked around... the other students were sneaking looks in their textbooks. "Looks like we're the first ones to finish," she observed. One more class after this and her day was over. She also looked forward to the weekend. The horses needed some exercise and Demidra had found some good game trails they could use.

psygrimlock

Female Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:54 pm

He looked to her and then grinned slightly..."I spend alot of time at home over the summer....And I've got plenty of books..." He says with a smile as he then nodded..."So it seems...Not too much longer and it will be time for the last class." he says with another stretch. He caught him self eyeing her neck a few times just stareing off for a second at the max. He couldn't believe that he had so much control.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:30 pm

"Yeah... i have gym next. Sarah's in the class, too," she said idly. "I wonder if I could get out of gym by telling the school I get enough exercise lifting hay bales, 50 lb feed bags and dealing with animals that way an average 1000 lbs each on a daily basis?" she muttered... although she highly doubted the school would see it her way. Heh. She didn't mind the work, though. It was part of owning horses and it was something she enjoyed. Her brother, Sean, preferred Harleys to horses. She looked out the window. Yeah... a Harley around here sounded like so much fun... if one liked a high speed shower. She couldn't fault her brother for his taste in cars, though. Mustang GT with scoops... yeah.
She shrugged... making it look like it went with her last verbalization. "I guess not," she mused.
The teacher came by then to check their progress. Seeing them done, he looked at Jay. "Well, Jay... didn't you think your new partner should get a chance with the microscope?" he asked.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:35 pm

He looked to her and then shook his head..."I dunno never tried that..But you never know untill you find out." He says as he then looked to the teacher as he came more...."She actually did most of it sir." He says as he looked back to her...She just might be the new top of the class." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Shannon shrugged. It was no big deal to her. "I've done this kind of lab before, sir. At a biology camp through my last school. No big deal."
This surprised Mr. Molina.. "I see. Whitefish?" he asked.
"No. Cork, actually. They used cork for the plant cells and pig gut for animal cells. It was a sort of double study so the students could see the difference in the cellular anatomy and mitosis," she answered. Since wine corks were made
from cork oaks in Europe, they contained plant cells.
Okay, thought the teacher. "Yes, well. Lucky you two are partners then. Then the other students and figure it out on their own."
Shannon shrugged again but she wasn't about to belittle her classmates. It wasn't in her.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:21 am

Jay sat back and listened to the conversation.."Yes I think they need to earn their grades as well." He says with a smile as he nodded his head to the teacher..."But alittle help here and there won't hurt." He added as he looked to Shannon.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:45 am

Shannon didn't really want to risk too much familiarity with the students here. Sure, most of them meant well. But she didn't plan to see any of them again after graduation which was next here. Drolly, she thought of this class's 25 year reunion. The phrase 'you haven't changed a bit' would take on a whole new meaning if she went. She scoffed... though perhaps outwardly maybe it looked like she was scoffing at the 'little help' comment.
"Perhaps not... If he'd simply missed class cuz he was sick then sure I'll lend him my notes. But I'm not gonna help someone too lazy to take their own notes while they're at school," she said.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:30 pm

He looked over to her curiously wondering what she was thinking for a few seconds. He could read minds but only if he was touching someone..."So if I were to get sick and miss class you would lend me your notes if I needed them." He says with grin...He actually missed school quite a bit...But only if he needed to feed...Or the good ol sun was out.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:07 pm

Shannon looked at him and said, "Sure. Or perhaps in your case, I should record the lecture." She was actually a good 'student' and didn't plan on missing many days of school. It beats sitting on her thumbs at home.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Her looked to her and then grinned.."Its ok...Like I said I don't take notes anyway....And everything they teach here is basic stuff." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."So do you have any brothers or sisters?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:41 pm

She agreed with the 'basics' comment. Although in her charade, she couldn't admit she'd had college level biology classes. She looked forward, watching the teacher check on the other students, while she listened to his question. Again, she gave the public knowledge answer... "One brother, two sisters," she answered. "That's counting Sarah, of course. She's adopted." She wanted to chuckle. In a way, her story was true. But it more that Shannon had adopted Sarah as a sister, not that they had a common parental figure.
"So what about your family?" she asked.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:44 pm

He looked to her and smiles..."I see" He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."My family....They travel alot...Almost never home....And I don't have any brothers or sisters." He replyed as he then sighed..."Must be pretty nice haveing family close by" He added
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:25 pm

She did not look at him when he spoke. The facts were different from the charade. The others... they seemed to look to her a lot. Perhaps a little too much. Of course, Emma needed someone. But Sarah and her brother... after high school... then what? how long could they continue to depend on her? She loved Sarah, dearly... like a true sister.
"Yeah... it's good to have family," she agreed.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:29 pm

He smiles as he looked to her..."My place actually isn't far from yours....I've ran by it a few times." He says as he then looked up at the clock and then the bell rang.."Alright then...Time for the last class of the day." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:53 pm

"I see," she said. Though, she wasn't quite sure what to make of that information. Maybe it was really nothing. As the bell rang, she grabbed her bag and stood up. "Yeah... school's almost over. So what's your next class?" she said just for chit chat.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:55 pm

He looked to her and stood up as well.."weight lifting..." He says as he looked to her..."How about you?" He asks her curiously as he followed her to the door.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:16 pm

"I have gym next, too. So does Sarah," she answered. This school was small and had a rather limited curriculum. So specialized PE type classes weren't really offered. However, she did remember that gym class was going to alternate days of aerobic type activities with strength training. And swimming would come later in the semester. Today they'd be in the weight room

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:59 am

He smiles..."Alright then looks like we can talk more there." He says with a smile as they headded out the class door and then for the gym. "Hopefully we can lear somthing new today." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:47 pm

She shrugged. She usually paired up with Sarah in gym class. The girls met up in the locker room to change before heading into the weight room. Now in shorts, Shannon's knee brace was visible. She didn't really give it much thought. When Shannon and Sarah came into the weight room to join the class, the former led the latter over to Jay.
"Hey, Jay. This is my sister Sarah," Shannon said.
Sarah looked at Jay and hung back slightly. She smiled politely, though, and said 'hi' with a little wave.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Jay changed out as well putting on some shorts and a muscle shirt before heading into the gym. He looked over seeing Shannon coming his way with someone else. "Oh hello its nice to meet you Sarah" he says with a slight bow. he was then when he noticed Shannon's knee brace..."remember not to over do it...could make your injury worse.." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Sarah smiled again.
Shannon smiled a little at Jay's tip and show of mild concern. She replied, "It's okay. I'll probably just do upper body and spot for Sarah." She didn't think Coach Clapp would care too much. Shannon's knee was almost healed... it was a ligament injury. But she still had to wear the brace for a while.
Shannon noticed other students watching them curiously but she ignored them. Apparently, Jay talking to anyone was an oddity.
Coach Clapp came over then. "Go ahead and get started, students. Sets of 10 for each. Mr. Jay, do you think you could spot for these two ladies?"
Shannon wanted to roll her eyes. She didn't think she needed a spotter. Though Sarah was a little taller, it was Shannon who was the stronger of the two... simply due to her lifestyle around horses.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Jay smiles as he nodded his head..would prolly be best best." he says noting the people watching them as well. When coach came over and asked him to spit the ladies he nodded his head..."sure i have no problem doing that." he says as he looked to them.."lets see what you both can do i guess." he says with a smile. He himself could lift damn near anything he just didn't look it very much.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Shannon wanted to smirk but she didn't. The girls head over to a leg curl machine against the far wall. Sarah took position while Shannon adjusted the pin for her. Shannon really wasn't a stranger to such weight machines and she started Sarah off at about 35 lbs.
Both girls had well toned soccer player legs. Sarah did fine on her set of 10 one 35 lbs. Shannon judged it well. "Not bad," Shannon told her friend, handing Sarah a water bottle. She looks at you. "Your turn? Or shall I go with just one leg?"

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Jay smiles as he watched the two before grinning as he looked to Shannon.."if you want to but if im up." he says as he sat down and did his 10 reps..."that weights perfect for toning your legs." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next