The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature] - Page 4 Empty Re: Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

Post by Scylothia Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Kai growled, a wicked grin on his features as he indulged and gave her a deep and lusty kiss. "You asked for it then." he wrapped one arm undernieth her head, and his other hand slid down her body, slipping under the hem of her jeans and working thier way south. "No one says no to a fox for very long."

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature] - Page 4 Line5

Natzaa was stunned. Mirage had kept those things? What the hell was he supposed to say to that? "No... I didn't know... I thought she'd thrown it away or given it away or even sold it on ebay. Mirage has... never really come across as liking me too much, even when I was here almost half the time."
He eyed the metal box, dumbstruck. "You know... I think she's angry because the fates put me with Jazira instead of you."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature] - Page 4 Empty Re: Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Nadi growled when he kissed her back, she really didn't like this heat she felt so strongly, it nearly felt like she would catch aflame, with her need and desire. Feeling his hand move down her body, into her pants, going toward the place she ached the most, she shivered, needing him. "oh don't be an arrogant jackass," she growled, and kissed him feircely. Grabbing a hold of him, she flashed him to the place she's been staying at, which kept up the illusion that it was an abandoned house, which it was, but no one knew she stayed there. Shed taken him to the spot she'd made into as her bed, just blankets and pillows.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:11 am

Victoria shrugged as she set the box down and opened it for him, and indeed everything he had ever sent for mirage was in there, and opened, not a single thing in its package which meant she used them or wore them. . '' you know.. you might be right, but i think deep down she has already accepted it, her acting like this is just.. her protective shell really.. . '' she glanced at the box before shrugging '' but there you go.. proof she won't put you on her most wanted hitlist. she loves you , even if she don't show it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:54 am

Kai's ears flipped back when she flashed him. He growled. "And no need for you to be a testy bitch."
His fingers flicked across her clit, and he rubbed it, breaking away from her kisses and glaring around. He leaned down and actually grabbed one of the blankets in his teeth, and then flashed them both into a meadow. Where eaxctly it was, he'd never say--but it smelled oddly like Irish soil. "I prefer the outdoors." he growled, letting go of the blanket and nipping her shoulder as he slipped his fingers inside her.

Natzaa looked over the contents of the box, his hands actually shaking. many, many memories came flooding back into his conscience. He had looked through them for a good ten minutes, careful not to displace anything too much. His eyes felt hot, and he shut the box.
"I... think I would like to get some sleep now."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:06 am

Nadi was surprised when he didn't like her choice and flashed her to a meadow, that was suspicously Irish, but she liked it. The sand... Just got everywhere, and the idea of sex where humans played was just strange to her. She moaned, feeling him push his fingers inside her, adding to her need for pleasure, for his body.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:30 am

She nodded, reaching over to close the box, even watching as his eyes watered a little.. '' i wanted to tell you sooner,, save you some grief.. but you know how stubborn she is, .. frankly.. i am starting to think maybe this .. change is good for her.. not because of the red haired demon who will be telling her what to do now.. but because.. she left her in your care.. , you can teach her whether she wants to or not... you may not see it., but she respects you.. '' putting the box back to where she gotten it from , leaving the books now undisturbed she lightly patted his shoulder.. '' come on.. spare room is already set up just how i remember you liking it., you even got the joining bathroom if you need a shower.. carrying her all the way over here was probably hard.. . ''

heading out of the room she headed down the hall now, going to the spare room and flicked the light on for him, she had already turned down the blankets and left fresh towels in the bathroom if he needed it. '' you know.. i am sure you brought her here because you can't take her back home with you and your mate, but atleast you have plenty of room here to work with her. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:28 pm

( post from scy, via text =D brought to you by..... iPhone! )

"never took you for a loose woman, nadi." kai grinned wickedly, tuffing a third finger inside her and flicking the pad of his thumb across her clit as he did. He felt his loins stiffening, and he licked her throat, trailing his tongue south to sirl around each of her teats, and then lick the soft skin between her Breasts, growling softly. He kissed this sensitive spot, then once more trailed his warm tongue across her flesh, down her belly as far as he could comfortably Reach, then repeated the process exactly, in reverse as he came up to nip her chin. "i sort of like it." he teased, then pulled his fingers from her to untie His fly, before kissing her deeply and straddling her, producing his aching member and slowly, torturously, stuffing himself inside with a hiss.

~~~~~

Natzaa was grateful for her reassurance, but was also grateful to be left alone in his room with his memories. He wished his love life had been simpler, because While he loved jazira with absolutely every fiber in him, he still loved victoria as well. He still couldnt help but feel he had cheated vic--they'd been having Some problems, and before either of them had learned that vic was expecting mirage, he'd started seeing jazira. And that as they say was that. He was thoroughly Thankful that vic had continued to let him see thier daughter, even as he was starting out with jazira. He sighed, then stepped into the bathroom, stripping his beautiful body bare before stepping into the shower. He washed, then stood there and let the hot Cascade trickle down his lithe form, lost in thought and concern for his extended family.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:29 pm

"I'm not a loose women," she growled, her body shivering, feeling his touch, the sensations he gave her. She arched her back, feeling him pleasure her, he had such Talent, and filled her up with pleasure, to where she thought of nothing but of him, and the pleasure. Moaning, her eyes closed as she felt him licking her breasts, then between them, sending shivers down her spine. When she felt his fingers leave her, she nearly whimpered, but cried out in delight, feeling him push inside her. It had been such a long time since she had last had a partner.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Victoria spent the rest of her time cleaning the area up, and of course feeding Angelus before allowing him into the room, with a severe warning that if he so much as bothered Mirage she was going to skin him alive, leaving him to curl up against her body she closed the door again before going about doing the daily chores, of cleaning the dishes and so on and so forth , every now and then checking in on Mirage. the day was definitely going by very very slowly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:19 pm

"Ugh... human stench es alweys bad enouff... Bit when et's spelled et's all for the worse."
Oh, come now, Del. It's really not that bad.
"So seys a barrd weth a very poor sense of smell." growled a rather attractive looking man, sniffing and curling his lip as his richly blue eyes as he looked around at the mess in the park.
"I stend corrected," he muttered in his Scottish lilt. "Not human--were-hunter. Ugh, and a hybrid bay the smell off et."
A barn owl flitted down and landed silently on his shoulder, forking through his dark hair with her beak.
"I can't see anyone. THis is an old kill site--won't find any dinner here."

Kai growled softly as he slowly rode her, holding her tightly and giving her a deep French kiss. "Oh, I get the feeling you are," he teased, his voice husky.
He pulled out almost all the way, then stuffed himself inside her warmth quickly. This was a pattern he repeated several times.
He hissed in pleasure, and changed his grip to lift her hips to his to gain better access.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:46 pm

Nadi eyed him, her eyes half closed as he rode her, sending her body up in flames. Delighted; she frenched him bqvk, her hands touching at his silver hair. It was a bit strange for him to be the same, yet not. Moaning, she moved her hips to meet his thrusts. It was absolutely amazing.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:08 am

((teehee, don't be confused tiggy on the time jump, it won't affect nadi and Kai, just mirage and angelus and natzaa ))

The moment the sun went down again Angelus was on the move, managing to slip past Victoria when she opened the door he took off, following their own scents right back to the park, he had gotten a good wiff of that daemon who had stabbed Mirage and he was making it his own personal mission to take the man down. Once reaching the park he was panting heavily before he stuck his nose to the ground and began to sniff around, being a wolf, his sense of smell was amazing.. Sure enough however he found the bench where they had been attacked at, ignoring the pool of dried dark blood in the grass where mirage had been stabbed he investigated, sifting through the smells in the park. it took longer to do since there was so many. damn it, need to hurry, Mirage will be wanting her revenge. he only stopped a moment when he smelled two unfamiliar smells, one a bird, the other.. he couldn't tell., it was strange but not sensing any threat from those smells he moved on.

Mirage gave a slight groan when she finally did wake, hearing voices in the house, she cracked her eyes open, her body oddly enough barely even ached, but she felt dirty, still smelled the dried blood on her clothing. wrinkling her nose she pushed herself off the bed, one glance around the room let her know where she was at and that Angelus was no where to be seen. She barely recalled the events from the night before, and then got pissed all over again that the red haired bitch had actually touched her and took her soul. she wanted to find the heifer and throw her to Simi, the Charonte Demon that Acheron usually had with him.

Running her fingers through her tangled hair she scowled before heading straight for the showers, needing to wash up and get dressed, she had only a short period of time to get her revenge before the cow goddess decided to show up and start spewing ridiculous orders at her.. considering she already had some fighting skills, not much she could be trained on as a dark hunter really.

Once out of the shower and finally dressed in her clean clothing, she lightly traced the double bow and arrow mark on her chest bone between her breasts, it was odd,. she took a few minutes before giving a slight curse when she realized her necklace was missing, she never took it off unless she was showering and she damn well remember it not being on when she first got into the shower. '' damn it all to hades and back'', that necklace had been her favorite, though she would never admit it to any one. From what she remembered , it had been specifically made for her by Natzaa, again something she wouldn't admit, not even to Natzaa himself that she wore it. . Basically it was a pure gold pendant, had her birthstone right in the middle of it , and one each side a design, one of the symbol for natzaa's jackal side, and of course, a wolf paw print on the other side. she was really going to kill the moron who snatched that necklace.

Not wanting to waste any more time she yanked her shoes on before opening her door, glad that it was dark out as she slipped silently down the hall. wet hair tied back and everything.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Kai had to confess himself--he hadn't been this aroused in a long time. He flicked his ear when she touched his hair, and lowered his licks again to her throat. he nipped her gently, several times in succession as he worked his way down, keeping her hips elevated as he trailed his tongue down to her breasts again, swirling it around one of her teats. He trailed one hand up her side, gently squeezing now and then as it worked its way up, cupping her shoulder, and then up even further to her cheek as his pace accelerated, growing deeper, more intense, as his pleasure surmounted.
"So, how goes the flight from extinction?" he said, his tone deceptively casual.

Deluge lifted his head to siff, as he and Dianna were about to move away and hope to scavenge elsewhere, and growled.
"Weyt a menutte," he said, and sniffed again. The she-owl fluttered off of his shoulder as he truned about with reptilian quickness, one lip curled up in a soft, partial growl. "We errn't alowne here..."
The hunter in him awakened, and he growled softly.
"Dianna, cen yew go teke a luuk? He smells of wolf."
So she did, returning to the kill site as Deluge climbed into a tree to get a better look.
She alighted silently, and saw Angelous sniffing around. "Ahem, it seems that the humans don't visit this intersection in the path very often, do they?"

Last edited by Scylothia on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Nadi shivered, feeling his licks, nips. He made this extremely pleasureable, more pleasured than she had been the last few times she'd been with a man. They hadn't compared, being human. She moaned deeply, her eyes closing and moving her hips to meet his thrusts. When he spoke, she was a bit startled and looked up to him through half open eyes. "you want to talk about -that- now?" it seemed odd to her the idea of talking casually during sex.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:12 pm

Angelus whirled around instantly at the voice in his head, he scanned the tree's before his eyes landed on the bird, curling his lip up slightly he gave a grunt. curious though since it had been a woman's voice. No they do not.. .. only in the days maybe.. what do you want? i am a bit busy right now. He grumbled, glancing around again before sniffing at the blood pool again, he froze as he got an idea and looked back up to the bird.. how long have you been in this park? maybe you saw a group o pale blonde men here?..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:30 am

((sorry girls. had to make some business calls this morning so it ate up all my typing time. get off early tonight, so will posty then <3 sorry to be so laggy. Real life always gets in the way))
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:37 pm

"Well why not?" the young fox said, slowing down his pace, to cycle hips hips in a rotating pattern, pulling almost out in one half of the cycle only to push back in during the other half; a slow, sensual type of thrusting that allowed him to keep his breath steady enough to speak, while his pleasure continued to build.

The owl took off, and glided over to the wolf's snowy shoulder. Here she alighted, walking up to where he could see her. "Sorry to disappoint you, sir, but no, we haven't. But alas I lost my sense my sense of smell, not that it was ever comparable to say, yours, but my friend may be able to help you. His nose is even stronger than a wolf's."
"Alweys breggin' abou' me, Dianna." came Deluge's Scottish lilt from the boughs of the cyprus tree above them. "Ye knoww tha' cen get yew end I both ento a lot o' trouble."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:50 am

Nadi moaned, fists clutching the blanket, feeling his circle Type thrusting. It was so...sensual and amazing. Her body shivered, enjoying what he did. "because it's drama," she replied, moving her hips slowly to meet his slow, circlyly, sensual thrusting, her body filled with so much pleasure she could hardly think straight.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:06 pm

Angelus gave a slight grunt at the words of the owl, watching her as she glided down to him. don't call me sir.. i am not old you know. .. how did you lose your sense of smell? that was weird, he had never really come across anyone losing their sense of smell, it wasn't unheard of though. your friend? .. there's more of you.

His ears perked forward at the man's voice, Scottish from what he could tell as he spoke to the bird, which he easily figured was the bird. . Looking to where the voice came from he watched the man jump down from the cyprus tree. well, i don't think her bragging about your sense of smell would get you into too much trouble..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:08 pm

"So what?" Kai said, then placed his palms on the ground on either side of her and focused on thrusting, speeding up again, and finally shiving himself as far into her core as he could reach, and held, hissing as he came. He dropped down, and kissed her throat, panting.

"Smoke, from a toxic fire. " she explained, preening. "Destroyed all nerve activity from from nose on down. I'm lucky my lungs are still intact."
"Thet whas when I fouwnd 'er," Deluge chimed in, getting up from where he'd landed. "H'alf deyd and chokeng on her own air."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:58 pm

She shot him a look, then closed her eyes, feeling him take her over the edge with pleasure. Her body shivered, loving what he did to her, it was amazing. Her back arched, as he shoved deep inside her. Tilting her hear back, she cried out as her climax ripped through her, same time he came inside her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Angelus was feeling a little outnumbered here, not sure if they where friends or foes, though he was leaning more towards friends since neither one of them where attacking him. Turning to look at Dianna again as she preened herself on his shoulder he stayed still so as not to knock her off. that sounds harsh. you where lucky since you could have easily died. Shaking his head he was getting off track, turning his blue gaze to Deluge he gave a huff. i am in a bit of a hurry, the bird says you can help possibly?.. the other night, a group of Daemons came through here and killed my best friend, she is.. in a bit of trouble at the moment, and only has a short amount of time to get revenge.. i want to find the bastard first and rip his throat out. you have not by any chance seen anyone that is blonde and pale skinned? even a group of them would be nice , my nose can easily tell if he is among them. He glanced at Dianna again, he was interested in her but one thing at a time needed to be done.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:14 pm

"Perhaps now you may think more clearly." Kai said, running his fingers through his friend's hair before kissing her deeply and pulling out. He gave her room to breath, lying down beside her and propping himself up on his elbow. "Now, where we?"

Deluge smiled. "Eff course, I knoww what et's like to luse a friend. However, the treyl es all confused with blood stench."
The handsome man--really a dragon in disguise, the last dragon, in fact--knelt down and used his hands to waft up to his incredibly keen nose.
As he did so, Dianna explained to him, "We havn't seen any, not in the portions of the park we've travelled through. In all honestly, we were looking for our dinner."
"Come,", Deluge said. "The treyl leads thes wey."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Nadi shivered from the aftershocks, satisfied, and she kissed him back. When he pulled out, she shifted to lay on her side, head resting on her arm. "hm?" she asked, lazily. She closed her eyes a little, watching him
curiously.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:05 pm

he gave a slight grunt as he watched the man lean down and waft the smell to his nose. * that blood stench your smelling happens to be my friend mirage.. and maybe a deamon or two. i did manage to hurt some.. so did mirage but she got ambushed * he grumbled. he still wasnt happy that he hadnt been able to help her by shifting. his ears perked up when Deluge said to follow him. *what are you anyways? and as for dinner.... i could afterwards if you like.*

Mirage triwed her best to tiptoe through the house. she made it to the living area before finding her mother asleep on the couch. giving a small smile she picked up the blanket that was folded neatly on the back of the couch and placed it over her sleeping form. She really had know idea how she got home but was glad that she had anyways. going to the study room she went to the small cabinet that her mothwer kept books in. reaching in and shoving them to the side she pulled the back panel off to reveal a small hidden hole in it. reaching in she began to pull out several small lethal weapons. tucking them in pockets and strapping them to her belt. throwing knives where her favorite and tonight. she was going to need them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next