The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wondering around reserved

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

wondering around reserved  - Page 2 Empty Re: wondering around reserved

Post by psygrimlock Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Stormrage was not ready just yet... he wanted her to howl for him... not escape into some happy place. He knew in her heat that her body was aching for attention. Keeping her pinned beneath him, he raked his claws over her... almost caressing... in an effort to stimulate her and fire up her instincts. He nipped her left ear gently, breathing on it softly before licking it.

psygrimlock

Female Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Mia looks at him as he started touch her as though he was trying to be gentle. Her body was enjoying it and when he licked her ear, she felt surprised as she lets out a soft whimper. She shakes her head and says, “Stop that you stupid male.” She tries to get away from him. She did not want to submit to his advances ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:48 pm

Stormrage wanted to chuckle. He heard her whimper. He nipped and licked the back and top of her head. His forelegs and paws held her, not allowing her to rise. "relax," he whispers in a hypnotic tone as he caresses and licks her neck.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:59 pm

Mia whimpers as he continues to caress and lick her body. She squirms under him trying to get lose. She whimpers again as he finds another spot that causes her pleasure. She says shaking her head trying to control her body, “I don’t want this no matter what my body says. I do not want you.” But no matter how much she fought with verbal words, her body wanted this badly.

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Stormrage still holds her... even as he licks and nips along her neck, shoulders... her ears. As she speaks, he licks along her snout. His body brushes and strokes along hers.
"Mia," he whispers... "listen to your body... it is craving a powerful male... you need this. Why bother to resist?"

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Mia whimpers and feels her knees growing weak because his caressing. She says, “Because I don’t…” She did not let herself finish that sentence. She shivers as she feels her lick her snout. Her body rubs up against him slightly unable to help it. His scent and movements were starting to effect her. She still did not want him but her mind was getting foggy with need.

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:52 pm

He moaned softly, growling a little as he feels her press up and rub against his body. "Let yourself go," he whispers gently into her ear... as if putting her in a spell. "Submit to me, Mia... I have great plans for you. Not as my slave... but as my queen," he continues to whisper... he licks her snout again and then nips her neck. His claws caressing her.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:15 am

Mia whimpers and slowly starts to submit to him. Her body wanted him very badly. She says softly, “Be gentle on me Stormrage.” She strokes her head against his body. She whimpers his name softly wanting his attention. Her tail stands up slightly and out of his way. She watches him waiting for him to enter her body and claim her as his life mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Storm gave a low growl as he nipped the back of Mia's neck. He then licked her, smiling as she spoke... submitting to him. He stood up a minute, admiring the female before him... and seeing her body ache for him, her tail moved out of his way. He then crawled over her, mounting the young princess and wrapping his forelegs around her barrel. "You need this, my dear... You need a powerful male like me at your side," he whispered into her ear as he pushed forward. He groaned as he felt her opening to him. He pushed again, sinking into her passage. She felt exquisite to him. He moaned, realizing he had won and she was now his.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Mia whimpers some as he made his way inside her. She stays close her mate's body not really wanting her body to move away from his warm safe one. She knew this was the end of her days of true freedom. She did not care through. Her body was hot with need. She could not stop it now. She looks at her mate waiting for him to choose his pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Stormrage growled once he was completely within her. She felt amazing and it sweetened it for him, knowing he'd had to fight and conquer her a bit to reach this point. He bit into her scruff then and began moving within her... deep and powerful strokes into her depths. Yes, he may have a special place for her by his side... even as his queen and alphess... but he did not want her to become too complacent and forget that he was still alpha... He let her feel a sense of his strength and power through his strokes... although he did not wish to really harm her. This was not meant to be a cruel demonstration... but a show of his dominance and health... that he was the true choice for her... and he was a fit sire for the pups she would soon bear.
He growled as he felt her body push against his... "Yes, Mia," he whispered into her ear... "You need me, don't you? your body aches for mine even as we join as mates.... you still yearn for me... this is not an end for you, mia....but a beginning of a greater chapter for both of us," he whispered.
He started to pump faster into her, groaning in pleasure as he did while she lay beneath him... open to him.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Mia growls some in response to his teasing and continues to rub up against him as he moves inside her. She says in between moans, "Oh quit acting like you are that important." She was not trying to be mean but she was not in the mood to debate with him. She was a bit uncomfortable as he was pushing so deep inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed May 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Stormrage chuckled at her mild rebuke but did not ease up on his pace. He loved the feel of her and was getting close to release. Thusly, further boastful discussion could wait. He groaned in pleasure and licked at the back of her neck, nipping occassionally.

(sorry it took so long)

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:00 am

Mia whimpers as he kept up his pace. She could feel his release coming closer with each thrust. She moans as she could also feel her own coming too. She could feel him nipping at her flesh and she growled when he bit too hard in one spot. She says baring her teeth, "Hey easy on my neck." She looks at him with a warning growl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Tag your post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2