The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate of the world open mature

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fate of the world open mature - Page 3 Empty Re: Fate of the world open mature

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Hamona looks at his rod a moment before positioning herself. She slowly lowers her fold around his rod trying to avoid the pain she knew she would have to deal with. He was inside her now but not deep enough to take her virginity. She squirms some to get adjusted to him. She was a bit tense but her muscles were relaxing slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:10 pm

He rests his hands on her hips to help her morally, he Bit his lip and tensed up as she lowered herself on his cock. She was very tight, she felt like a virgin and judging by the squirming she was doing she had to be a virgin but she did not go down on him all the way. He was craving for her to go down all the way, he was liking the feeling he was getting. It had been a while since he had a woman in his bed, let alone on his cock. She felt very good on him, and he didn't wan jer to stop.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm

(Now I got a neko character to use) Hamona could see the want in his eyes as she stayed still on him. She slowly goes all down on him to make him happy. She covers her mouth as pain shoots through her body as her virginity is taken from her. She says in his mind, “Does the pain go away with time?” Her inner voice showed she was in pain and unsure of herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:04 pm

( awe no fair, you know just how to tease me baby.) He leaned back S she went all the way down on him, he felt the most pleasure from her thAn he felt from any woman in quite a while. She was fulfilling his desires while also increasing others that he had. Her pussy felt very tight around his cock, he could only stay still and enjoy her. He nodded and replied," yes. Eventually it does go away, then you will feel pleasure."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:14 pm

(You could write a rp that I could use her for.) Hamona stays still as she was still getting hit with waves of pain. She says in his head, “I hope the pain goes away soon.” She starts to move her hips some to help him enjoy her. She bits her bottom lip to ignore her pain a bit. She tilts her head back as it goes from pain to pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:23 pm

He bit his lip as she was beginning to satisfy him sexually, he didn't want to move and cause her pain. He wanted for her to enjoy this but he could tell she wasnhurting, but when she leaned jer head back he could tell she was enjoying it. Her pleasure she was recording made him smile as he said," glad to see you like it baby."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Hamona moves her hips as she wanted more. Soon she was riding him like she was lost in a form of lust frenzy. She leans down and kisses him roughly and full of lust. She says in his mind, “Show me how good this can feel.” Her folds were soaked with her juices and need of more. Her body heats as her need grows stronger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:03 pm

He could tell she was definitely a virgin, she was not pacing herself to ensure he would last longer but then again he couldn't blame her. This was probably the best sensation she ever felt in her life. In a way he liked how she was so rough with him but then again he did t want her to get sore from overdoing it her first time, he didn't want her pussy to be swollen, he just knew he hAd to take control of her and dominate her.

In the middle of lust filled passion, when she leNed down and kissed him he grabbed her by her back and ass , then rolled them over with out ever taking out his cock from her soaked pussy. He knew she wanted and needed more, her pussy demanded more, and he was not gonna deny her the pleasure she seeks. He felt her body heat up, he was beginning to enjoy the sensation himself of her body. It was as if she was trying to get him just like her, in heat.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Hamona looks at him as he rolled them over and she kisses him happily as she liked him on top. She says in his mind with a smile, “If you wanted to be on top all you had to do was say something.” She holds onto him and arches her back in pleasure. She says in his mind, “Give me more my friend.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:34 pm

He smiled as she acknowledged that he took power instead of getting mad at him. When she arched her back he knew she was being pleased, so he put an arm under her back to get a better hold of her as he gave her deep penetrating strokes that were eventually bound to start a chain reaction of orgasms from her. When she asked for him to give her more he smiled and started kissing her neck as he maintained the same pace so he didn't get overwhelmed.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment as she feels him thrust deep inside her body. She says calmly in his mind, "You feel so delightful." She bites her lip as pleasure waves go throughout her entire body. She says in his mind sounding scared, "Um I feel like I am going to explode...Is that a good thing?" She looks at him gripping the bed sheets with her hands wanting to fight to maintain control of her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:35 pm

He smiled as she told him that he was delightful, it had been ages for him but it's good to hear he has not lost his touch or what ever you would cal it. He smiled as she was surprised that she felt like her body was gonna explode. He wanted her to have this, so he began thrusting harder and faster while saying," it's ok, it's a good thing ... I will show you."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:17 am

She tenses up as she feels him begin thrusting harder and faster hitting her core in the right spot. Soon it was just too much and she released her juices with a scream of pleasure even though no sound comes out of her mouth. Her whole body shook with pleasure as she went into a daze. She says in his mind with a smile, “That was amazing…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:52 pm

He smiled as her body responded the way he wanted it to, she felt very good. He really enjoyed the feeling she gave him, he nodded with her statement and replied," but that's only one of many more to come baby."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Hamona looks at him with a smile and shudder of pleasure at the thought of other things he could do to her. She says in his mind, “It is hard to believe you have stayed without a companion this long. You are amazing.” She leans up and kisses him happily. “Show me more my friend.” She said in his mind as she kissed him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:00 pm

He kissed her back as she kissed him, then repleied ," I don't go out all the time and give myself to anyone that will take me and want me." he spread her leg
G's some and began thrusting deeply into her
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Hamona smiles and says in his mind, "Well now you wont have to worry about that for a year. Whenever we need a little pleasing we can just look for it in each other." She tilts her head back in pleasure. Her body ached for more as she felt every thrust with its extreme intent to please her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:22 pm

He smiled at her and said softly," yeah but there is only one small problem with that .... I love having sex, after a year inwont be able to do this cause I won't have you. Plus I regularly need blood and you need food." it began to feel really intense , it was getting to intense so he quickly pulled himself out of her trying not to cum in her at least. He looked at her And said ," and I must not get you pregnant "
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Hamona looks at him as he moved in and out of her. She moans while saying in his mind, "Maybe I can convince my father to allow me to stay human for a little longer." When he pulled out of her she pouted softly. She looks at him with calm eyes. She relaxes some and huffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:21 pm

He looked at hr as she huffed and said," I would like that, and it seems you like to fuck. " he got back over top of her and put his cock back in her and said," I can't get you pregnant, but I can fuck you alot ." he smiled some as he thrustedninto her hard and slow
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment as he got back on top of her and started to mate with her again. She says in his mind, "Dont you get tired after mating? I dont want to tire you out too much." She leans up and gently kisses him before moving her hips to make him go deeper inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:48 pm

He smiled as she was clearly in shock, he shook his head and replied," I can last longer than humans because I have more stamina. " He felt himself going deeper inside her, it was not his doing but rather her own. Her hips moved just right so he could go deeper. He moaned as she invited him deeper
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Hamona looks at him as she continues to move her hips to keep him as deep as he can go. She tilts her head back in pleasure as she needed more. She says in his mind, "This doesnt bother you does it? If it does I can stop." She keeps up her pace as she was happy to be with this vampire. He is kind and sweet to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:16 pm

He shook his head slightly as he grabbed onto jer shoulders while looping his arms under her back to get a better grip on her so he could do something. He kissed her neck and said," this doesn't bother me, it feels really good. And I think that you wil like this." then he started to thrust really fast and hard as he began to breathe heavier
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Hamona looks at him as he suddenly changed pace inside her. She tilts her head back in extreme pleasure and digs her nails into the sheets. She says in his mind in between moans and gasps, "This feels so good." She notices his breathing change and presses her lips to his to help him relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next