The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading (Mature, reserved for SilverWolf)

2 posters

Go down

Fading (Mature, reserved for SilverWolf) Empty Fading (Mature, reserved for SilverWolf)

Post by Scylothia Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:18 pm

((sorry I don’t have a profile for her yet))

A loud hiss filled the dungeons. With it came the screams of a dying man. Chains rattled, men swore, and whips cracked.
“Tie the bitch down!” snarled a gruff voice, which was met by a reptilian snarl of her own as a writhing titan struggled against her captors.
Of all the breeds of dragon, she was among the rarest. With a long, powerful serpentine body, like that of an Asian dragon, with three sets of feathered wings, she was the sort of dragon that some referred to as Seraphim. She was a beautiful thing, all the colors of a stormy northern sea, an off-white body, a jade green line of fur down her back, blue hash marks upon her eyes, feathers of white and blue and jade and grey, with an arresting tail splay.
At the moment, as the guards tried to chain her down, she had chomped one of them practically in two. Now as he lay on the ground, trying to keep his guts in and failing miserably, whips cracked and sliced her nose into a bloody mess of slashes. Writhing in pain, she cried out, and the guards managed to tie her head and neck down, chained to the unyielding stone floor. Quickly enough, her wings were chained shut, and the rest of her along with them. Her tail wasn’t secured well, however, and she lashed it around.
The guards fled finally, locking the door’s three locks on their way out—their dead comrade to be taken for the pyre. He had died in service to his emperor, and that was a great honor.
Kae-Kimasu, the she-dragon, was to be broken and trained to be the emperor’s prize steed, for no mere mortal animal would do.
How his enemies would tremble when they gazed upon him on the field of battle, astride a beast such as her. How his minions would think twice about rebelling if they knew he had control of such a monster.
She roared at them as they trotted away. She’d been fitted with a flame collar, a cruel device of magical properties that wrapped about her throat, just below her jaw, and by means of its magic prevented her from casting her flame without imploding.
Kae-Kimasu struggled against her bindings, filled with hatred. She roared and snarled and screamed with all her might, but the chains wouldn’t budge, nor the stone walls that robbed her of her liberty. She struggled and struggled until she could no longer. Her energy spent, Kae-Kimasu finally plopped to the ground, defeated but not broken, and stared into the bleak grey of the stone, darkly lit but grey clouds as dusk settled in and the last rays of sunshine faded, like hope fleeing before misery.
Now what did she do? She’d heard of the terrible things that humans did to dragons, the general genocidal tendencies that had led to the near extinction of her own race, and the worldwide decrease of her kind, flame angels, dragons, true beasts of the heavens and the hells.
She knew she’d have to rely on her own wit to escape, because be damned if anyone here was going to help her. Unless one of them was bold enough to defy their precious warlord emperor.
…Like hell.

Later, awaking from an uncomfortable sleep to a foreign scent, she listened to soft footsteps on the stone, getting coser, then stopping in front of the gate to her prison. She curled a lip into a snarl, lifted her unchained tail, in all its whiplike power, and cracked it, the bone splay at the end denting the bars outward.
”Come for another piece of me?!" she snarled at the intruder.

Last edited by Scylothia on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Fading (Mature, reserved for SilverWolf) Empty Re: Fading (Mature, reserved for SilverWolf)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:18 pm

(( nice me likey))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Fading (Mature, reserved for SilverWolf) Empty Re: Fading (Mature, reserved for SilverWolf)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Fading (Mature, reserved for SilverWolf) 7dfce085

Raj sighed, running his fingers through his spiked hair as he watched his comrades get the shit kicked out of them by the dragon they where tying down, afterwards he went off to have words with the warlord before hours later coming back, walking slowly down the hall , stopping at the door and nearly jumped in shock when her tail smashed into the bars.. He felt sorry for this one, a dragon being caught by a selfish warlord, wanting the best steed ever... thing was.. dragons where not supposed to be used as steeds.. even he knew this.

Hearing the dragon's angry words he glanced around, he had been dragging behind him a cart full of meats for her. reaching down he opened one of the small tray sliders and began to push in tray's full of the meats.. '' no ma'am.. just here giving you your daily meals of meats. '' he spoke softly , being polite as possible, she was such a gorgeous creature. he couldn't do anything yet since he had to listen to his warlord.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:11 pm

(( sorry its small. , in a bit of a hurry XD getting ready for work. i will get the warlord up soon too. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:44 pm

"......I see. Well, even if I did want it, how the hell am I supposed to eat it with my head chained to the bloody floor, I ask of you?"
Her tail made a soft hiss-like sound as it slid across the flagstones and coild up again, the metal bars still ringing softly from its impact.
"I suppose that's something your precious emperor overlooked."
She was silent for a long while, expecting him to leave. Kae-Kiamasu, her eyes closed, then noticed something. She flicked her forked tongue out, catching the chemical scents--more specifically his--from the air. She ran her tongue across a rough patch on the roof of her mouth, the membrane of her Jacobson's Organ, and analyzed it.
".....You are not human. Your smell is different."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:06 pm

he gave a grunt as he looked in on her but stayed on the other side of the door'' well 'ma'am i would love to help you with that but you see... we seem to have a problem with you biting the soldiers in half.. otherwise. i would be in there giving you the meats myself. '' he glanced around then looked over at her again. arching a brow at her comment on him not being human.. '' yes i am different... and thats all your getting for now because i don't need it broadcasting all over the place '' he mumbled, as it was he really shouldn't be talking to her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:00 pm

She struggled to see, but could only get a partial look at him as she listened to what he was saying. From what she could see though, he was lovely, for wearing a humanoid form. Of course, the beauty of a humanoid form often represented the beauty of the true form beneath it. "I see. Well, if he hadn't been stealing my liberty, which is the last thing there really is for a dragon anymore, maybe his gut would still be in his body. And here I was entertaining a possibility that you may be something apart from the rest of those human scum, blindly serving a tyrant because it's conveniant. But, though your blood's inhuman you're no different than the rest of them, are you?"
She didn't really mean to be so hostile, but she'd just been enslaved to a mortal emperor, to be 'trained' into giving in to madness. How could anyone be amiable under those circumstances?

Last edited by Scylothia on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:06 pm

He gave a grunt before making a tisking sound'' such hostile words, you do not know my situation so please do not make any assumption's. i am a private person and as i really don't think i need to explain myself to anyone.. '' glancing around he slowly opened the door and slid in , but kept a very good eye on her tail. '' i am different from others and the reason i do this is to keep myself safe from those bastards even finding about me. '' picking up some of the meats, again keep a very good eye on her tail , he had seen what it could do. .. '' last thing i wanted to do was enslave a dragon.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:06 pm

She had been curling her lip into a snarl just then, but let it go as he spoke. She tried to crane around to see him again, but winced as she tweaked a musckle in her neck as she did so. She sighed, flicked the tip of her tail once, then coild it around her side much as a cat would do.
"....What is your name, soldier?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Oh he wasn't stupid as he watched her curl her tail up, she may look submissive, but he wasn't buying it. so kept his guard up as he moved closer to her front. '' its Raj... and yours dragoness?" he ignored the bloody meat in his hands as he knelt down carefully in front of her, just so she could see him better and so he could feed her.. '' now try not to bite my hand off.. i am going to give you the meat. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:20 am

She was hesitant, at first. This was one of the men whom had stolen her freedom. But some small instinct in her told her to trust him. So she answered.
"....I am Kae-Kimasu, the Eastern Wind."
Her gleaming violet eyes flicked across him, then paused to tak a longer look. He was handsome, she would admit.
As he stretched out his arms to offer her the morsel, she inched foreward, foxlike ears flicking back into a passive posture. She took it slow, then finally slowly sank her insisors into the hunk of meat, and pulled it away from his grip and into her lethal maw.
The taste of the morsel awakened her appetitie, which had been repressed by desperation and anger. "...I do not recognize this type of meat..." she said.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:05 pm

he relaxed a little as he watched her take the chunk of meat from his hand, arching a brow he frowned'' think its deer.. could be bear too.. not really sure. smells like bear though. '' he reached over to the cart and picked up another chunk of meat. '' wouldn't surprise me if it was. they will eat anything they can catch, boar.. bear.. deer.. rabbit.. though rabbits are very small so doubtful. .. Kae? nice name..so... how did they manage to catch you anyways?" he hadn't been there when they caught her, he had only been there when they brought her in. so he was still a bit curiouson that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:33 pm

"...Bear is more likely than deer. For I hunt deer frequently, and they do not taste this way."
She lowered her head to the ground again, the weight of the chains too heavy for her neck. She sighed, a tear pooling in the base of her eye.
"...Electricity. It's something no creature can be immune to, and it is the same with dragons." In fact, it was a dragon's greatest weakness. "One of thier priests cast a lightning spell upon me, and I was trapped in a net of it, burning and unable to control any muscle in my body. I was rendered unconcious, and that's the last thing I remembered prior to being jabbed awake and dragged into this hell hole." Little did she know, that she had been captures three weeks ago.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:20 pm

he grimaced at the sound of electricity, he has had his fair share of that crap and agreed with her that it was a nausance and nothing can withstand it, Glancing about he turned back to her before reaching over to wipe away the tear. '' they do not hunt fairly, hunting a creature like you with such a thing that nothing can withstand... eh , so the guy deserves to be chomped in half. '' sitting down now and actually relaxing he eyed the chains.. '' i sense your uncomfortable. . chains are too heavy.. sadly i wish i could remove one or two to allow your head to come up.. but i do not have the key for the locks.. ''

He knew who carried the keys though, the head guard who hardly ever slept, well in his opinion anyways. He glanced down at her face before back to the chains, trying to figure out a solution without getting the both of them in trouble. The more time he spent with her the more he wanted to give her , her freedom, thing was, he had to time it right.. if done too early it could be death for the both of them, or done too late and she could lose her spirit and will to live. '' Bear is more nutritious for you.. its loaded with the vitamins and iron you need any how.. grantly its not as tastey as deer. but its what we got.. mayhap i can suggest them bring you a whole deer next time.. better yet, i can bring it myself.. '' reaching over to one of the chains he ran a hand over it, testing it, one of his abilities from what he was, was that he could sense and feel out a point of weakness in any metal, and use that to his advantage. Lucky for him, his warlord didn't have good chain's. The blacksmith who made them was a complete idiot.

He easily found weak points in several spots just in that one length of chain." i am sure... if you hold off for a little while longer, your luck will improve.. '' he was being a little cryptic he had to admit, but one never knew when there was a spy listening in on their conversation. he wouldn't put it past his warlord to have others spy on each other and report back.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat May 07, 2011 12:10 am

"...At this point, Raj, I consider myself lucky to have any sustenance." she said, watching him with one eye. "And as lovely as a whole deer sounds, I'm sure the warlord will find some reason for you not to give it to me."
She slid her tail gently across the flagstone as she moved then, trying to find a more comfortable position, then freezing when he wiped away her tear. She studied him a bit more intently then, her eyes softening a bit--less from anger and more towards pain.
"...Why are you being so kind to me?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 07, 2011 4:29 pm

he shrugged slightly '' who knows, hey may give you the whole deer just cause.. considering for one, he wants to ride you and he can't if your half starved. " he watched her as he held out some more meat, the cart was nearly empty now.. " mm? .. ah well.. its sorta a kinship thing,, its my nature to be kind to one such as you .. is there anything you need that i am able to do right now for you ?" he couldn't do much without getting suspicion cast upon him but he could do the small little things for her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon May 09, 2011 9:23 pm

She studied him, and felt the insane urge to nuzzle this unexpectedly kind youth, and was grateful at least that the chains held her back from such silly notions. Instead, she asked, "...Is it too much to ask for a three or four barrels of water? I haven't had anything to drink since they captured me."
Of course, there were many things she wanted at that point, but as far as things he could do right now... well, those choices were limited.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 12, 2011 3:37 pm

He looked to her before nodding'' your allowed such things so no worries, the lord wants you healthy and unharmed, which includes food and water options'' getting up he glanced around before going over to the well they had built in the building. dropping the large bucket into the water he filled it completely before hauling it easily over to her. '' if you need more movement they will allow it .. however , in order to get more movement in your head, they will muzzle you to the point where they cannot be bitten by you .. but you will still be allowed to drink and eat.. just not open your jaw's wide and such.. '' he glanced to the door then back to her, he really shouldn't be making conversation with her but hell it was hard not to. he was interested in her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri May 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Neck straining against the weight of the chains. "Perhaps should I behave myself they'll give me back my head. And if belts around my jaws are what that requires, then fine."
She dipped her full muzzle into the bucket, closing her eyes and swallowing deep, relief soothing across her parched throat.
And perhaps should I behave myself even more, despite my pride, you will see fit to answer my question when once again I ask of your race. But that will be between us."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 22, 2011 3:00 pm

he smiled , lightly reaching over to pat her neck . '' ma'am they would definitely put belts on your jaws. but if you do behave they will give you your movement back .. slowly but surely. .. " getting up he refilled the buckets once more and placed them down in front of her. '' as for explanation of what i am, some other time ma'am.. when we are not so observed as much as we are now.. did you get your feel of meats?" he was trying to make sure her most basic needs where met, especially food and water, being comfortable is not something he could help.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down