The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature]

2 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature] - Page 18 Empty Re: The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature]

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:11 am

"Its our way miss" He said with a painful shrug he didnt want to tell her like this but she needed to know that she would be protected. He knew she wouldnt see it though.

As she insulted him he laughed with only resulted in him coughing. "You are going to be protected that is the end of it, now I am tired I wish to go to bed this table is ver uncomfortable"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature] - Page 18 Empty Re: The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:49 am

Adriana was furious, he was not going to claim her. Not for protection, nor for anything. She would only accept love. "I do not care if it is your way, I do not Belong to you. I don't Need protection either. Find some other docile female to force at your side. I will not be forced to be yours. I am not an object." she glared at him, before storming off. She found brodrick. "please take him to his bed, the [i]Laird[i/] is uncomfortable." she threw up her hands in frusteration as she stalked back to Caitroina's house.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Alec was not surprised at her out burst. He had known that it would upset her but she would come around, she had too there was just no way around it. She couldnt go back to england but all his men were nearly tripping over themselves when she was around.

He watched with a smile as she stromed out. Yes she would be a prefect fit up here.

Brodrick was coming back from giving the joyous news when he saw Adriana rushing past. He too raised a eyebrow and was going to ask a question but then she was gone he nodded to two men to walk with her and see to her safty then walked to Alec.

"Laird" He said softly and Alec groaned "What now you only use that when you want something" Brodrick took no objection "I saw how lady Adriana tore out of here" Alec sighed "I must marry her to protect her" Brodrick nodded. "Ah that explains it now lets get you to your room" He helped him up then walked with him. "She is a gentle but stubbrone woman, you wouldnt belive the transformation in Annora"

As if on cue Annoras screams could be heard she had awakened from her nap and was crying for Adirana. Alec sighed. "Take me to me room then bring me Annora"

Brodrick wasnt sure how this would work but he couldnt deny him so once Alec was in bed he went to Annora's room and picked her up much to her delight and then walked to Alec's room Annora immeditaly changed once she found out where she was going.

Once in the door she refused to get out of Brodricks arms.

Alec looked to her seeing his daughter tremble was breaking his heart. Matybe he had been wrong to ignore her so long. "Hello Annora"

((You can make Annora and Brodrick free range if you want))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Adriana was furious, she never felt so angry. She hated that Alec was just claiming her, just like that, like she was some sort of territory. It took her a few moments to calm down, then she decided to go see Annora. But when she went to see Annora, the lady's told her were the child was taken to, to see Alec. With a frown, she made her way to Alec's room, not really wanting to see him, but she needed to see why he would want to see his daughter, after never acknowledging her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Alec watched Annora trembled and shook his head. "Alright Annora you can go see the horses if you want, there is a new baby one that can be yours she is all white" Annora sommonly nodded and Brodrick took her to the stables.

Alec laid on his back his hands on his face. "What did I do?" He questioned out loud .

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Adriana saw Brodrick leaving with Annora, but they were leaving and didn't see her. She approached Alec's room, and heard him ask what he did. Moving in the doorway, she eyed him. "What do you mean, what did you do?" she asked him, protective of Annora, otherwise she wouldn't even be at his room while she was mad at him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Lost in his own thoughts Alec didnt hear Adriana approching. He jumped when he heard her he looked at him. He attempted to look strong but his eyes were full of pain.

His voice was gruff when he ansered "I listened to a doctor that will be excuted if he ever steps foot on my land again" He then sighed "I thought you were not talking to me"

He was being cold but the didnt like being seen in the weakened state that he was in right now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:22 pm

"Why are going to kill the doctor?" was Alec coming to his senses? She kind of doubted it, he was a gruff, stubborn man, but she really hoped he was thinking differently for his daughters sake. "I am not talking to you," sje told him with a scoff.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:36 pm

"The doctor nearly killed my-" He trailed off "Annora, which means he nearly killed me" He groaned he was still in immence pain but had to laugh at her comment. Which caused him to grab a hold ofhis ribs.

"Well you have a beautiful non voice then he teased"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:49 pm

"just say daughter, you stubborn male," she told him, annoyed. "how do you know he tried to kill her?" she asked him. "you need to rest," she told him, seeing him laugh and hold his ribs. "My voice is beautiful? Sje arched a brow at him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:15 am

Alec shook his head. No he couldnt call her daughter he had lost the right, he had been sure that she was going to die that he didnt let himself get close to her. And now he had frightened the poor thing making her see him like this.

"Clearly what ever the doctor was giving her was doing her harm so he will pay dearly he should have knowen better then to cross us"

"Yes your voice is beautiful" He said with a gruff voice. "Now are you going to talk to me or go back to ignoring me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:21 am

Adriana was glad he was seeing differently, for his daughters sake, but she had no idea how he figured it all out. But whatever had happened, she was glad he was going to change his attitude toward his daughter. It wasn't going to be an easy fix, and it probably would be a slow process, but she would help.

"Yes....." she stated softly, really just wanted to snap at him, for missing that his daughter was being harmed this whole time. But she didn't.

"Why should I talk to you? You want to bind me to you."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:56 am

Although she was being calm Alec was sure that she wanted nothing more then to throttle him right now. He was impressed by her restraint. He wanted to see how much she had.

"I did not say that I wanted to be bound to you, I informed you that you will be marring me, before the week is out I do hope, sooner if I can get out of bed" He waited till she would respond to that. "As I said it is for your protection "
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:11 pm

"I don't need your protection," she growled. "I don't need to be married to you. I don't need anything." Adriana glared at him. "Why do you think I need protection?" She hardly needed this from Alec, she had enough trouble from her uncle.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:20 pm

"You dont need protection huh?" He painfully stood and shook his head. "What about from your uncle, Adrianna I am going to sleep with you I just figured you would want to be married first"

He was really pushing it now but he needed her angry now hopefully by the time the priest come she would be over it and willing to agree to what was the most reasonable thing to do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:33 pm

Adriana froze. He knew about her uncle. She watched him, her body tense. How.. did he find out? Why did he find out? She barely even heard his second statement, as fear gripped her. "My uncle has nothing to do with anything," she snapped.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 am

"I asked your father about other family maybe in England after he got angrey and rightfully so' He paused hoping to prick her anger it would be easier for her to take this when she was angry.

"Well he told me about his wife she had a brother that when his wife died tried to take his land" He looked down at her. "He told me that your uncle was a mean son of a bitch when drunk, why didnt you tell me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:18 am

"you... what?" she ran a hand through her hair in frustration. This wasn't happening. It couldn't. She stared at him, in a slight panic. He... knew about her uncle. "It didn't matter," she told him, looking away from him. "You... had no right to him about family...."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:59 pm

"Adriana I needed to know what I was up agaisnt, I did not tell him about you, I got the impression that he does not know about you" He shrugged. "We are joined now in an alliance, could mean a hell of a war but again to protect you I did, and you will marry me" He paused his eyes betrying his strong outter shell he was trying to put out, "Does your heart belong to another?" He asked.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:36 pm

The fact that he met her father, that he knew about her uncle, and her father didn't know about her, upset her. She looked up at him and frowned, feeling weary. "I am not marrying you, I can protect myself. I am not a fair maiden who can't take care of herself." she scowled at him. "my heart belongs to no man. I'd rather go back to my uncle than be forced to marry for any reason other than love."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Raising an eye brow Alec let her vent. "You will be married to me, there is just no way about it" He looked at her "I get what I want and right now I want you" He shrugged "Good that your heart belongs to now man, would hate to have to fight a man for your hand"

He looked at her sternly "You are never going to your father so that is the last I want to hear from it" He sighed "Annora is looking at the horses, the one beside hers in the stall is yours" He then went back to bed. "I will only give you this Adriana, Annora loves you and she can not have disapointment again"

He was being cruel now but she needed to relize that she want going anywhere.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:10 pm

( I'm guessing he meant she's never going to her uncle? )

Adriana might have somewhat liked him before. But now, she was really starting to hate him. "I don't want you, or anything you give me," she snapped. Her heart was racing, she was upset, and he was being an arrogant bastard. "Like you cared before if Annora was disappointed."

Her gaze settled on him, watching him, her body tense, with fear and anger. "You can't keep me here, with you. If you force me at your side, you're just as bad as he is."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:00 am

Alec knew that he had hurt her but he didnt understand why he slimply told her how it was going to be. She needed protection, her father was not a man to be trusted, although he had made an aliance there was soemthing off about the man and Alec would not risk allowing the man to have Adriana as a barganing chip. No he needed to protect her, he should have just done this infront of the priest.

The comment about Annora made her raise a eyebrow, "You do care and that is important she needs a mother"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:58 am

Adriana glared at him. "Using Annora to get me to want to be yours, that's low." She stepped back, her body tense. "Leave me alone, I'll love Annora, without you claiming me."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:19 pm

"It is what it is" He said softly. He knew she would be angry but he also knew that she would just have to get over and relize that this was for the best. She needed to be wedded for her father to not be able to use her, also he didnt know when her uncle's armies would be at his door if they would be.

"So you dont want the horse?" He asked switching topics. He rubbed his leg it was bothering him but he had to get over it so he could continue to rule .
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum