The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To End This War And Bloodshed

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 2 Empty Re: To End This War And Bloodshed

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:25 pm

The night was long, the beating of shields were accomponied by the clacking of swords and the screams of dieing men. Ayasha would here her future husband over the crowd. Don't let them break your spirits. Fight harder. Soon after the fight was over the enemy was retreating, scared and injured. There were no sounds of Vir, just screams of his men.
"Make way... Move aside!" They were carrying thier injured comander to his quarters fallowed by a medic. He had a spear sticking from his body.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:32 pm

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 2 0624egyptAyasha was Vir hurt and her eyes grew wide. A fighter had just told her her father was dead. She could not bare the thought of Vir dying on her too. The guards would not let her near him as the healer worked on him to save his life. Tears formed in her eyes as she paced in front of the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:41 pm

As the morning came up on them, the men had left the room. One took a knee beside her and started to explain. "Two men had gotten through our defenses, a task not easily done. As one lept over us the other had been speared by one of yours. A lucky shot if you ask me. The man who killed your father was unarmed, as Vir was. I wached as he broke the pharoahs neck. Vir was able to fight him quite well, but I did not think he would survive. So.... I hurled my spear and he... He used it... It was I, I may have..." The soldier stood as he tried to keep himself steady. The man walked away as the medic looked to Ayasha.
"He'll live."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:56 pm

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 2 0624egyptAyasha looked at the soldier and said, “It’s okay soldier. I know Vir will live.” She smiled as the medic told her that Vir would live. She asks, “May I see him?” The medic nodded and Ayasha walked in there quietly just in case he was sleeping. She sat down in a chair and placed a hand on his to assure him she was there for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:01 pm

"I can't believe I let him die without a fight." Vir said quietly, his eyes shut in shame. "Do you hate me?" He asked.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:09 pm

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 2 0624egyptAyasha shook her head and said, “No I don’t hate you. I believe my father knew he was going to die in the fight. At least he got to make sure someone would take care of me.” She kept his wrapped in hers. She stroked his hand with her soft thumb. She says, “I’ve been worried about you Vir. I was afraid you weren’t going to make it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:12 am

Vir looked over to her. "You'll soon learn it takes more then a spear to kill me." He said bring her closer. "If I am to learn to love you, let me hold you until I get better. Come, I wish to slepp soundly tonight."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:32 am

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 2 0624egyptAyasha nods and gets in bed with him. She says, "Let me know if I hurt you Vir." She then kissed his cheek softly. It was easy to see that Aysha was already starting to like him. The medic went to check on the other wounded soldiers.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:36 am

Vir shook his head. "You won't, not that I'd tell you. I fond most women to be more pleasurable then painful anyways." He told her kissing the top of her head. "Can you pleasure a man princess?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:45 am

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 2 0624egyptAyasha blushed some. She was not use to people asking her such questions. Ayasha says, "I don't know if I would be able to please a man. I mean I know how to show a man I love them, but anything sexual and I freeze."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:48 am

Vir wached as she became uncomfortable. "Then forget I said anything. But when the day comes, where we need to make an aire. Fear not to freeze, I shall warm you. I only thought while I lay here with my future wife, that you help relax." He said a little exotically.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:58 am

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 2 0624egyptAyasha relaxed some and said, "I must seem like such a little child to you. I can't fight and I freeze up when anything sexual happens. What use am I to you?" She closed her eyes sadly and sighed. After a moment, she opened her eyes and she relaxed more.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:08 am

Vir smirked. "Its quite alright, we all have are weaknesses. You have much use to me. I need a place to call home. I'm starting to feel like it. I have a beautiful women in my amrs and a bed under my back. And when ever your ready to learn I will teach you. Women don't fight, and as for the sex. Well again when ever your ready to learn. I will teach."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:15 am

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 2 0624egyptAyasha looks at him and says, "I want to learn to fight just in case a guy tries to handle me in a way I don't like of if you get in a battle and no one is there to protect me, I will be able to protect myself long enough to get somewhere safe."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:19 am

Vir nodded. "Then I shall teach you to fight with your hands. A woman had less power, but when hit in the right spot. Lets just say you can bring a man to his knees." He started to stare to the cieling. "I am cold, could you fech us a blanket?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:36 am

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 2 0624egyptAyasha got up and got him a warm blanket. She came back in the bed and covered then both up. She asks, "This any better Vir?" She looks at him calmly. She hoped he would heal well and quickly so his wound would not have a chance of getting infected.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:39 am

Vir nodded undoing his heavy leather armor. "Thank you princess. I just need a little help getting my wet clothing off. I Don't need to be sick for when our enemies returned. He said tugging his shirt have way up and wincing as he stopped. Could you get my pants off please?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:46 am

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 2 0624egyptAyasha helped Vir get his armor off. Then she removed his pants like he requested her to do. Ayasha had a servant take his torn clothes so they could be repaired and washed. She then felt his forehead. He was starting to get a fever.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:51 am

"Thank you princess. I don't suppose you'd crawl in next to a naked man?" Vir asked as he opened his blanket to her. "It dosn't bite, I promise." He said refering to the long member dangling underneath him. "Are you comming?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:57 am

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 2 0624egyptAyasha says as she crawls into the bed next to him, "You know you can stop calling me princess. It's not right for a future king to not be able to call his wife by her first name. My name is Ayasha."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:01 pm

"Yes Prin... Ayasha." He said wrapping his arm aroung her, he could feel her soft body on his bare skin. "You feel soft to the touch." He said as he softly ran his fingers down her body. "I haven't been with a women in so long Ayasha. I apologize if I am too forward with you. I apreciate the kisses as well." Vir continued, slowly curessing her body.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:46 pm

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 2 0624egyptAyasha blushed as he touched her body. She says softly, "Glad I can comfort you." Her eyes were filled with curiousity. She could not help but laugh when he fould her ticklish spot. His touch was rough on her soft skin. She says, "You have the touch of a warrior. Rough and strong starving for some tender loving from a woman."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:33 pm

"How I do long for a wome's gentle touch." Vir said slowly reemoving his hands from her. "My hands are anuthing but gentle, would you like me to stop?" He said taking his hand away from her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:43 pm

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 2 0624egyptAyasha stopped his hand from leaving her body. She says, "There is no need for you to stop." Her fingers traced his arms and shoulders." She leaned up and kissed him ever so softly. She was enjoying his touch and sweet words.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:50 pm

Vir continued to curess her tender body. "Would you like to be touched anywhere else? Or should I avoid anywhere on your body?" He asked a bit innocently, hind hand pulling he robe up a bit.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum