The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To End This War And Bloodshed

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 4 Empty Re: To End This War And Bloodshed

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Vir kissed her, passionatly. "I like you a lot." He said kissing her passionatly. "I think we will make fine rulers for your nation. And when we conquer your enemies, thier slaves will be freed and we will grow in allies."

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Ayasha smiles and kisses him back. She then got up, got dressed, and fixed her hair. She says, “I am going to go get us some food.” She then went out of the room to the kitchen. After ten minutes, she came back with a huge tray of food. She says, “I having a sweets craving. So I piled the tray with food. Hopefully you might like the food we got."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:18 pm

If it suffices our apetite, then I like it. He said as she brought the tray to them. He sat up grabbing some food and eating it slowly. "Tell me princess, do you love me?" Vir asked as he bit into his food.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Ayasha thought a moment and said, “I really like you, but I’m not sure what else I’m feeling about you is love because I have never been able to feel this way before.” Ayasha was being very honest with him. She was unsure of what her heart was saying. She always seems to second guess her emotions as she got use to following it.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Vir nodded, as though he agreed. "I wasn't trying to be too forward. I wanted to know if it was wrong for feeling this way." He said holding her close, erotically feeding her some sweets. "I will treat you as every man with a beautiful wife should."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Ayasha looks in his eyes as Vir fed her some sweets. She says, “It will probably take us a while to get to know each other. I think we might love each other after a while. I’m not sure what my heart is telling me right now.” Her eyes looked calm but lustful as she looked into his eyes once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Vir nodded, continuing to romance her. "Lets not say much more about it. Perhaps I should not of brought it up." He said taking a strawberry and biting into it, offering it to her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:20 pm

Ayasha took a bite and smiled. She says, “Alright.” She cuddled up to him and laid with him calmly. She would not question him any longer. Her heart beat was calm in her chest. Her mind was roaming with fantasies through her head. She thinks, “I am so glad I chose him.” She then closed her eyes to relax her body more.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:29 pm

Vir took his food and placed it on the plate, he was done. She could feel his soft kisses on her neck and shoulder. "I'm still naked." He teased as he ran his finger up and down her waist.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:41 pm

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 4 0624egypt(OOC: I wrote a new role-play if you want to join it.)Ayasha looked at him and moaned softly as he teased her again. She says while getting on top of him, “I’m ready to learn more Vir. I want to learn more.” Her eyes filled with an untamable lust.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Vir nodded as he tugged her clothing off. "If your still a little wet, then you can mount it. He said blankly, his large member erected straight up.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:41 am

Ayasha kissed him softly and then got where she was able to ride his member. She slowly slid down on his member. Her pussy was squeezing his member. Ayasha adjusted to his member again and then slowly began to ride his member. Her hips rolled some as she rode him. She moaned as she felt his member hit her g spot. She bit her lip gently to stop the moans from being so loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:54 pm

(I though I bored you?)

Vir put his arms around her hips as she rode him. "Thats in Ayasha, you will make a good wife. One that will please me well." He wispered as she rocked.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:01 pm

(The other rp did.) Ayasha whimpered and kissed him. She rode him hard until she was unable to hold in her climax. After that, she had to stop. She slowly got off of him and laid beside him. Ayasha laid her head on his chest. She bit her lip until it bleed a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:06 pm

Vir held her close. "You did well. Perhaps next time we o a little longer." He wispered. Slowly Vir drifted to sleep, tired after a day of war.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Ayasha nodded and watched him go asleep. She slipped out his arms and went to her father’s chambers. She was going to miss her father. It was going to take her a while to get over his death. She returned to Vir’s side and went to sleep. The next morning, Ayasha got up and put on some clean clothes. She then checked Vir’s wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Vir softly grabbed Ayasha's wrist as she went to touch him. "I'll live." He moaned as he got to his feet. "I think its time for me to greet my men and show them I'm well."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Ayasha says, “You look sore my love.” Her eyes were saddened that he would not let her check his wound. She got him some clothes to change into and then went to make him some warm breakfast. Her lip was still bleeding a bit from where she bit into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Vir nodded. "War does that." He said standing still and catching his equalibriam. Vir fallowed her slowly to the dining hall.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:21 am

Ayasha made him some eggs, fresh beard, and fresh jelly. She put it on a plate and gave it to him. She then put on a paste for lip. Ayasha did not think she bit her lips so hard. She then went to work helping her people repair some of their ruined homes. She did not want anyone living on the streets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum