The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By the Kings Order II (New Generation)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

By the Kings Order II (New Generation) - Page 2 Empty Re: By the Kings Order II (New Generation)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:46 am

Although the carriage had the heavy curtains to keep out the dust, and elements Clare was still a bit nervous about noises traveling, but maybe with all the hooves and sounds of the carriage bouncing along maybe there would be enough noise to drown them out. What ever they were going to do.

She looked up at him as he spoke of steps. She was about to ask him what he meant by that when he pulled her shirt up and then off. She gasped but made no attempt to cover up, why should she? this was her brother, she loved him and fully trusted him.

As he began to rub her arm she whimpered softly but as he grabbed one of her tits she arched her back out and had to bit her lip hard to stop from crying out. She looked at him. “I am feeling some tingaling” She paused blushing a little “Down there” Really she had been kept too innocent. Everything was new to her and it sort of scared her but it also thrilled her.
When he told her to take off her kilt she raised her eyebrows at him “My Kilt?” She repeated. Then she nodded and slipped off her under garments and raised her kilt. Revelling a small patch of curls. She listened as he continued. “Do all men like foreplay?” She asked as she shifted in her seat from him still playing with her tits.

((Okay I litterly fell asleep writing this but wanted to get something up for you...just let me know how to fix it and I will))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

By the Kings Order II (New Generation) - Page 2 Empty Re: By the Kings Order II (New Generation)

Post by questor Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:43 am

Eric smiled as she arched her back as he squeezed her tits. Then she did as he had told her and the soft patch of pubic hair was revealed. Below that was her pussy but he would not play with that just yet. "Good." he said. "Ah yes you will feel much more as we continue." he now squeezed both her sweet tits harder and pulled on their nipples.

"A womans tits are sensitive and when a man squeezes them and plays with their nipples, it gives a pleasurable sensation to the woman." At her question about foreplay he chuckled, "Most do. It is good to get the woman feeling good before entering her. Helps to have her have an orgasim, to feel the release of the building sensations. "So you like having your tits squeezed?" he asked her before he slowly moved a hand down between her legs and spread them wider. He began rubbing her pussy and waited to see her reaction.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Although she was still a bit shy she was beginning to losen up, this was her brother, and he had done this so clearly he knew what he wa doing and she trusted him. Plus it felt so good she wasnt sure she could get him to stop even if she wanted him too, which she of course didnt.

"En, enter, entering her?" She stammered out a bit shocked. "Wouldnt that hurt, I mean itsso small and, well, from what I heard a mans, thing is so big" She blushed again clearly a bit embarrassed.

When he brought a hand down between her legs she gasped out her eyes went wide and she dug her nails into his arm. Her breathing came in gaspes as her chest rose and fell fast and hard.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:29 am

Eric had a big grin on his face. The women he usually had were somewhat experienced in sex. His sister was not and he was enjoying seeing her reactions to everything he did. "Feels good doesn't it?" he said as he continued squeezing one of her large tits and rubbed her pussy. He finally moved a finger to the folds of her pussy and slipped it between to begin fingering her.

"No, your pussy and your ass streaches to accomadate a mans cock. "A man will do what I am doing for a while. It helps put the woman in the right mood before he enters her pussy or ass. Do you like what you are feeling and what I am doing to you?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:49 pm

When Clair saw the grin on Eric’s face she mistook it for mocking. She wanted to prove to him then that she could do this. She always had been competitive when it came to everything be it archery or horsemanship or really anything. So now she felt as if she had to compete him in this too and prove to him that she was good at this, even though she had no idea what to do.

She couldn’t help but moan out when he asked if it felt good she looked at him. “Why are we denied this and men can enjoy it all they want” She was going to continue her rant, which just like her mother she did often, when she felt his finger enter her. She nearly lifted completely off of the bench her evyes rolled in the back of her head and she licked her lips and nuzzled into his neck to stop her moans from going beyond their carriage.

Her hand found their way to his cock as if drawn by a magnet she touched it then recoiled to see if she had hurt him. She nodded again “It does feel good Eric, but did I just hurt you, it was so hard”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:59 am

"Now that is a question that I think all women want to know the answer to. I am really not sure of a good answer to it , except that perhaps it may have something to do with the woman being able to bare a child. But I am sure there might be other reasons." he told her. When she came up off the bench when he incerted a finger into her pussy, he smiled. "Ah my dear sister, it seems that you will definately please any man that you accept."

He moved his finger in and out of her pussy slowly and continued to squeeze her tits one then the other. He then moved down a bit and knelt in front of her, squeeing her tits and fignering her pussy and took one tit in his hand and brought it to his mouth to suckle on and flick his toung on its hard nipple. He could feel her getting wetter as he continued to play with her.

"You didn't hurt my cock Sis, it is hard because I am aroused. Would you like to see and feel my cock?" he asked her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:01 am

Claire didn’t think that it was fair that men got to have all the fun, but she suppose that was right, girls could bear children, her mother had made sure she was educated in that. She was going to think more on it but Eric distracted her by making his comment. “And what if I wish not to marry” She knew that once she was spoiled she might not be wed but she pushed that thought from her mind. Her brother would never lead her astray.

Watching her brother closely as he knelt down she cocked her head to the side but as soon as he began to suckle her breath left her mouth and her eyes were open wide and her hand flew to his hair and grasped it lightly, “Oh Eric of all that is” She bit her lip and trembled under him.

When asked if she wanted to see his cock she froze, she had only saw glimpses of one. Men reliving themselves in the woods, and things like that. Claire took a moment and swallowed hard and then nodded. “Yes brother I would like that” She blushed again. “So brother you keep saying how pleasing my body is, makes me wonder if you have been spying”

She stroked her cheek. “I just been thinking, you never ride with me in here and you seemed eager to touch me” She licked her lips with a mischievous grin plastered on her face.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:19 am

Eric looked up at his sister a mischevious grin on his face. "Now sister why would I have spied upon you?" He again took a seat next to her and removed his finger from her pussy to free his cock and pull up his kilt. Taking one of her hands he placed it on the hard shaft to let her feel it. "Do you like the feel of it?" he asked her, "You can move your hand up and down on it if you like. Later when we get to the Inn, I will teach you how to suck it. That is a way to please a man."

Once he had her hand on his cock he again moved his free hand down to her pussy and began to finger it. This time he slipped two fingers within and moved them in and out of her ever increasing wet pussy. "As to me wanting to touch you, well I have seen many women, with and without clothes on. I had a feeling you would have a nice body, and what man wouldn't want to touch it and enjoy it?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Claire found it funny that Eric had the same grin that Claire had been accused of using, they were twins after all. She just shook her head when he basically denied spying on her. “Why wouldn’t you brother, don’t I have a body that is worth being spied on?” She asked with a wink.

When he pulled his cock free Claire gasped. “Wow brother you are big” She said then she blushed a deep red. She allowed him to take her hand and then nodded at his instruction and softly ran it up and down “Like this” She asked softly.

When he mentioned the inn she shook her head. “Nay, brother how do you suppose we do that, the guards will be suspicious if we be in the same room will they not?” She would have gone ask in her line of questions but he had begun to finger her again and she whimpered and arched her back and almost began to hump his fingers. To muffle her moans she buried her face into his neck and shook with excitement. She quickened her movements of her hand on his rock hard cock.

When he admitted that he had seen many women she frowned. “And how does your sister compare” She asked. She of course hadn’t touched a man like this; she had defiantly never seen a grown man naked. She nuzzled his neck again and waited to see if he was going to answer her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:42 am

Eric just smiled when she basicly used his own words against him. "Yes indeed my dear Sister you do have a body that any man would love to spy upon." he squeezed her tits hard one then the other as he continued fingering her pussy. When she began to move her hand up and down his hard cock, he growled in his throat. "Yesssss just like that."

"Well the guards will be down stairs and not out side our doors." he told her, I think they will not even know." he ghuckled. "MMMMMM I see you like your pussy being fingered. One day you will feel a mans cock up inside you there and then you will love then sensation even more.

When asked how she compared to other women, he smiled. "Well Claire on a scale of 1 to ten I would say you are a 9. I have yet seen a perfect 10. Though you come close." he squeezed her tits some more.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:11 am

Blushing slightly as Eric admitted that she had a body that men would want to spy on, even though she knew that any man caught doing so would have to face the wrath of not only her guards but her family too. She was a very educated woman, but with some things she was still in the dark.

She nodded to his explanation about how they were going to handle things once they were at the inn. “Sounds good brother” It was hard to believe that they were still in their carriage. She raised her eyebrows as he growled. “I am doing well brother?” She smiled pleased with herself.

When he gave his rating for her she smiled and licked her lips. “Hmmm so I am near perfect, just my temper I need to keep in check?” She asked with a grin, as he squeezed her tits again she whimpered out and leaned into his touches.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:28 am

"Well now to find the perfect woman, that is hard to do. So many things to take into account and all." he said. "But I will give you this my dear sister, you have the best body I have seen so far." he grinned and squeezed her tits hard and continued to finger her pussy. "Do you like what I am doing to you so far?" he asked.

His cock was hard and even if it did seem wrong, he wanted to fuck her ass badly. "If you are worried about the Inn, then we can do it right here and now. " he told her. "The rocking of the carriage will do some of the work for us. He reached under the seat and took out a small satchel of his and took out a earthen jar. "What I will need you to do is get down on the floor on all fours so I can grease you ass to make it easier for my cock to enter it."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:05 am

Blushing a deep red as he told her that she had the best body. It was tanned a golden color, not the pale white that other women in her standing had. She was well toned and strong. Her hair was long and had slight curls to it. She wasn’t a vain person, and was quite innocent and Naïve. Learned in so many ways, her mother had made sure of that, but was left in the hands of her brother in many others like this. Her mother had gone through the technical stuff with her. She had only told her that there would be a little bit of pain, a little bit of blood and then pleasure like she had never experienced before.
She bit her lips and nodded when he asked if she was enjoying it. “I am” She whimpered She didn’t believe this was wrong, it felt too good to be bad. She moved her hips to meet his fingers more. She swallowed hard as he reached under the seat.

She looked up at him. “Isn’t it painful, I heard ladies unable to walk afterwards” She looked up at him with a bit of fear in her big beautiful eyes. She slowly obeyed him though but was tense since she was so nervous.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:59 pm

He loved to see how she blushed when he told her about her body. It was something that someday a man would be telling her someday. When she answered him and chuckled, "Good, a man likes to know that the woman is enjoying it. Makes no sence to do anything if both are not enjoying the experience. "It is even better when you can be fucked up your pussy." he told her, "Oh you are going to have a wild time when you finally find someone that you will let do that."

He began taking some of the lubricant on his finger and pressed it against her anal opening. "Just relax now, it will be ok. If done properly, it won't hurt that badly if at all." he told her and finally pressed the stuff up into her ass. He repeated the process a few more times before puting some on he head of his cock. He moved behind her on his knees and spread her ass cheeks, putting the head of his cock to her anal openin. "Just relax, and take deep breaths." he told her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:45 am

As he started to lubricate her ass Claire moaned. She blushed at the sounds that she was making but she trusted her brother, they had been through a lot. Always together, she knew her brother wouldn’t do anything to hurt her. He loved her and she loved him. She had heard stories about her mother when she first met her father, she wouldn’t even hold his hand. Claire had been raised differently to not be ashamed of her body. Now her brother was teaching her even more. No she would not be a blushing bride on her night.

She followed his instructions and breathed slowly taking deep breaths. “Okay Eric” She said softly she closed her eyes and did the best to relax. When she felt his tip of the head of his cock enter her she gasped but continued to breath slow and deep. She knew that he would talk her through it, to let her know what he was doing. Or if she was any good.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:00 am

"Thats good." he told her, just keep relaxing and breathing." He pushed his hard cock further up into her ass slowly. "Nice and tight." he told her. He continued to push it further and further up inside her ass as he reached up and squeezed one dangling tit then the other. "How does it feel? you see my cock does fit up into your ass. He chuckled a bit.

It was a good distance to where they would stop for the night so they had plenty of time to do what ever. He was going to enjoy his sister's body as he showed her how to please a man. "Get use to having your lovely tits squeezed and played with sis." he told her as he squeezed them hard and pulled on their hard nipples. Once he was fully sheathed up her ass he began to slowly move it back out and then in again. "Men like to fuck women up their ass. So you might as well get use to the feel of a mans cock up it." he patted her ass cheeks with his other hand. "I think you will come to enjoy it."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Nodding softly Claire kept relaxing and breathing. Tears were welling up in her eyes as he stretched her tight ass she clentched her fists, wondering why he wasn’t groaning like she had heard some of the men doing as she had walked around the village. Wasn’t she any good? She didn’t speak these fears though, she wasn’t sure she could speak anyways.

When he asked her she nodded. Trying to mask the pain in her voice. “It feels good Eric” She wanted to ask why he wasn’t moaning but was too scared to hear the answer. She whimpered as he squeezed her tits, they were big, just like her mom. She was amazed that his entire member did fit in there. When he began to move in and out she whimpered softly. She softly moved her ass, thinking that is what he would want.

“How….is….it….for..y…yo…you” Claire struggled to speak but she wanted to see what he would say. She knew her brother had lots of women warm his bed and wondered how she compared.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue May 01, 2012 5:50 am

Ah he was enjoying fucking his sisters ass. It might be wrong in many peoples eyes but at the moment he didn't care. She had a fantastic body and her ass was nice and tight. He began breathing a bit harder as he fucked her ass. When she asked him h ow it was for him. He said in a husker voice, "It feels real good. You have a nice..... tight .....ass.

He began picking up the pace a bit, moving in and out of her ass a bit faster and pushing his cock up into it a bit harder. He knew his sister had no man in mind at the time and he wondered if she would be willing to continue having her ass fucked during their stay at their cousins. He would enjoy playing with her large tits and teach her some more of how to please a man. By the time she did find a man, she would be use to having her ass fucked. It was too bad she was a virgin, for he would have loved to fuck her pussy as well. But that would be for the one she married.

He moved a hand around to her pussy and rubbed her clit and continued squeeing her dangling tits. "Lovely tits, a nice tight ass, oh sis you are a marvel." he said huskly. Finally he rammed his cock up into her ass hard and held himself there as he unloaded his cum into her ass. He growled out his pleasure and squeezed one of her tits hard. "Damn sis, you are a good fuck."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 01, 2012 4:41 pm

The tears steaming down her face now. She didnt understand the mxture of pain and pleasure. She figured that her brother had never been with a virgin or he wold be better at explaining all the feelings she was having. She was about to say so when he finally spoke. That made her feel a bit better but she was still unsure he didnt moan out like she had heard some of the other men do.

As he picked up the pace she moaned out and bit her lip. She kept her face from him though, unsure about why the tears were pouring down her face. She wasnt in a lot of pain anymore but she was shifted her body feeling strange flutterings not sure what any of it was.

She was going to ask him what was going on her ass felt as if she was trying to push out his cock, she wasnt doing it but before she could ask him she felt his fingers...there...she arched her backwords and couldnt help but give out a half scream. "Ohh Eric" She whimpered. She was really enjoying it now arching her hips and raming her hips backwords rocking them.

All too soon he shot something into her ass. "What was that brother" For a moment she thought he had pissed in her. She was panting but had blushed to his coment...

"Uhhh Thank you...I think" she said "is that a good thing?" She asked talking about being agood fuck. All this was still new but she had enjoyed it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 02, 2012 5:06 am

He kept her in her kneeling position for a bit more as he cock receeded from her ass. As he waited he continued to play with her pussy and squeeze her tits. "What you felt me pump up into your ass was my hot cum. What would make a woman pregnant if it was done up into your pussy." he told her. "But being up in your ass that will not happen and it will slowly seep back out." He took a cloth and began wiping her ass with it . Cleaning her as best he could.

Once he was done with that he helped her back up onto the bench to sit and continued to play with her pussy and tits. He saw the tears streaks on her face and caressed her face. "You should have told me it was hurting you." he told her. "I would have stopped if I knew I was causing you that much pain."

"And yes it was a complement my dear sister." he squeezed one of her tits hard. "You have a magnificent body and have taken my cock up your ass for the first time. You did quite well." he kissed her cheek. Hie had a finger up in her pussy now fingering it as he rubbed her clit with his thumb.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 05, 2012 1:34 am

She kept trying to turn her face to see him but it was hard to so she eventually gave up and just kept her head forward. She giggled "I know what it does brother, just wasnt sure how it felt" She pasued "It felt strange, how did it feal to you?"

She whimpered as he started to clean her ass, she smiled as he set her down. She closed her eyes as he caressed her face. "It always hurts the first time right?" She paused she was still nervous that she was no good.

Those thoughts were forgoten wehn he started to finger her and rubbing her clit she had arched herself nearly off the bench and moaned out loudly. She chewed her bottom lips and pulled at her braid.

"Ohh to the heavens Eric" She finally threw herself at Eric and burried her face into his shoulders to muffle her screams. as she had a organisim
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat May 05, 2012 8:42 am

He smiled and said, "Yes, it hurts the first time and after that it should get better and you will get use to it. It felt real good, sis." he thought a moment before he asked her, "I know you are new to this and all, but would it bother you if later, I could again take you up your ass." He kept squeeing her tits and playing with her pussy even as she burried hr head into his shoulder and had her orgasim.

"Also would you mind me playing with your tits and pussy." he was enjoying her body and even though when he got to their cousins he would be able to find a tasty servent to fuck, he wouldn't mind enjoying his sister some more.

The noise of the carriage wheels on the hard dirt road and the clanking of the harnness of the horses kept her moans and muffled cries from reaching the driver. The guards rode ahead and behind the carriage. With the curtins down to keep out the dust, no one could see them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 06, 2012 1:15 am

Claire was loving all the attention that she was getting she didnt think it was wrong, her brother wouldnt do anything to hurt her she knew that. She blushed as he asked the question "I would like that brother, but is there going to be privacy at the Castle?" She sighed and moaned and lifted her ass off the bench as he continued to play with her pussy. It was extra sestive just after her orgasim.

She wasnt a fool though, she knew her brother would be having sex with a servent, she wouldnt have anyone till she was married but she didnt mind having a bit of fun with her brother too.

"Brother I..." she blushed. "I heard some of the ladies touching and.." At thistime she was too embarrased to continue but she licked her lips, she had herd of women sucking a mans cock but she was too shy to say it...and she wasnt about to do it now not until it was clean at least, and she wasnt sure he would even let her do it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon May 07, 2012 11:43 am

Eric grinned, "Ah you have forgotten about the old cottage in the woods that we found when we were younger." It was a little cottage that someone had built and then abandoned. They had found it when they were young with their cousins and had always rode out to it when they could to play. It was not to far from the castle and they had told no one about it, wanting to keep it their secret.

He was glad that she was willing to let him do it to her again. This time he would have her completely stripped of clothing and enjoy not only playing with her body but looking at it completely naked. "Feels good doesn't it, to have cum like that." she was now really wet and her pussy was hot. "Also in our rooms at the Castle if we keep the servents out we will have some privacy." he squeezed her tits some more and bent his head down and suckled on them.

"Now what has some of the ladies told you. Come now tell me what you want to know." he told her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Grinning softly she had forgotten about that old cottage, she stroked his face and winked "Hmmm seems to me my sweet brother that you had this planned, is that true?" She sighed contently watching him look at her.

Sje blushed at his question a deep red then grinned. "Yeah it does, how about you?" She licked her lips again then raised her eyebrows at his next statment. "Something tells me brother that you will be too occupied with servents to think about your dear sister too much" She was a little hurt but knew it was the way, men got to have fun while laides were suppose to keep virgins at least from the front until they were married seemed a double statard to her.

When he asked was she ment she looked at her hands but then relized that was also at his now soft member. She swallowed and preteneded to look out the window even though it was covered. "I heard some of the laides talking about tasting, and sucking on a man's well that" She pointed to his cock.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next