The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By the Kings Order II (New Generation)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

By the Kings Order II (New Generation) - Page 3 Empty Re: By the Kings Order II (New Generation)

Post by questor Tue May 08, 2012 5:24 am

"Oh yes, it feels good and it makes the man feel good to know that he has satisfied his partner." he chuckled at her statement about planning it all. "Ah no my dear sister, but I think you do need to learn what you can so when the time comes you can well please your husband." he flicked his toung over her nipples, one then the other as he suckled on them. When she answered his question he chuckled, and moved back up to a sitting position.

"Yes indeed, women can please a man by sucking on their cocks. It feels good and is something that your future husband will probably want you to do. You will also have to be ready to swallow the hot cum if you make me cum that way. We will do that after we get to the castle and have a bit of privacy." he moved one of her hands to his cock so she could stroke it.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

By the Kings Order II (New Generation) - Page 3 Empty Re: By the Kings Order II (New Generation)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Nodding to what her dear brother said. "Well least now I wont scream at the sight of a man's member" She leaned backas he suckled on her tits her toes curled in her shoes. "Ohh Eric" she moaned out.

She turned to him as he sat down her eyes widdened as he brought her hand to his cock. She stroked it up and down then gasped as she made his coment. "He, you, I am suppose to swallow it?" She shook her head. "But how does it taste?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 09, 2012 7:57 am

Eric stopped fingering her pussy for a bit and moved his hand up to squeeze both her tits. That's right, keep stroking it." he shugged his shoulders at her question. "I don't know, but those young ladies I have been with said it tasts salty." He grinned, "You will find out for yourself."

He heard the sound of a horse galloping up. He pulled her shirt down and her kilt down over her legs and drew back the curtain a bit. "We have made good time. The Inn is but a half an hour away at the most." He nodded and pulled the curtain back down. He had not realized that the time had passed so quickly. But of course he had been enjoying himself with his sister, and time always seemed to fly when you were enjoying yourself. "Time to clean you up some and make you presentable." he told his sister." But before he helped her do that, he moved a hand up under her shirt and squeezed her tits hard a bit more and kissed her on the cheek.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Whimpering slightly when Eric pulled his finger out of her moist hot womanhood she arched as he started to squeese her tits. She wanted to know how they compared to the other women that her brother had been with but she wouldnt ask but she had a feeling her brother would lie andsay they were the best even if they were not.

She blushed when he told ehr she would find out. "That I will brother" She would have gone on but she strightened up as he pulled her shirt down and fixed her up a little. They were there already that was a bit surprising. So much time had past and it seemed like none whatso ever.

She smiled to her brother as he told her she had to be presentable. "I hope that you can brother" She whimpered as he squeezed her tits hard. "Creful brother no burises" She closed her eyes as he kissed her then sighed. "How long we will be at the inn, this isnt our final distatntion is it?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu May 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Eric began getting her clothing arranged to what it had been. "Suppose you want your undergarments back on?" he grinned and handed them to her. The carriage continued on and in a half hour they arrived at an Inn outside a small village. The Inn had a stable and looked to be a fairly decent looking place. "Well I hope you are presentable." he grinned and as the carriage stopped he opened the door and got out and turned to help his sister out.

Now she was going to have to be able to walk with out showing discomfort from having her ass fucked. At least into the Inn and up to her room. The guards dismounted and made a check of the area as the driver moved the carriage around to the stables. The guards would bring in any of the bags that the two would need for the night. He offered his arm to his sister.

The Inn Keeper came out to greet them. "Ahhhhhhh my goodness, look at you two. You have grown so much!" he said with a big smile. Eric smiled and embrassed the old man. Abe was the owner of the Inn and they had known him since they were little and traveled with their parents to their cousins. He looked over at Clair, "Oh you are the spitting immage of your mother." he came to embrase her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 11, 2012 12:04 am

Sticking her tongue out at Eric as he handed her back her undergarments she slipped them back on and made sure to make her self proper. Making sure her hair was proper and pinching her cheeks for colour. Luckily they had been traveling for a long time so the fact that she didnt look her best wouldnt be too surprising.

When they finally reached the inn she took he rbrothers hand as he helped her out. She limped a little but the guards just chuckled "Forgot your pillow again?" Shaking her head she turned to them "No I just left it at home" Both chuckled knowing that Claire didnt like the fact that she wasa bit forgettful.

She embraced the innkeeper. "Yes it has been a while" She giggled as she was told that she was a spitting imiage. "I have heard I am more like her in just looks, told my persona is like her too" She would ignore any snickers from anyone. She was hungry though and was wanting a good night sleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon May 14, 2012 6:24 am

Abe let her go and then said, "Come, come. All is ready for you. I even have a hearty meal prepared for you and your guards." he lead the way into the Inn. There were several other travelers there as well, most people from villages, traveling to market in the City to sell their goods. There was one though that was well dressed and not in the way of Scotland. He was dressed more as the English did, and with him was a couple of armed soldiers.The man looked young, around their age but the arrogant look on his face and the look in his eyes made Eric dislike him from the start.

"Ah my young friends, there is another that is traveling your way on his way back to England. He has been up in you homeland visiting the King. Come let me introduce him." Abe gave the man a bow and said, Baron Burmham this is Lady Claire McCloud and Sir Eric McCloud, daughter and son of Duke McCloud of the highlands." he then turned to Eric and Clair. "This is Baron Burmham of England."

The man rose from his table eyeing Clair up and down and a sly smile appeared on his lips. "A pleasure." he said, "Please join me."

Eric looked at his sister. Even if the man was english and a noble at that from there, he did not want to be disrespectful. He had been taught better then that. But it would be up to his sister. He knew her ass was sore and she needed some time to recover from that. "Abe tells me you are heading for Midland." That was what their cousin had renamed the city after their father and him had defeated the English there. He had been made King of what was now called North England by the their King of Scotland.

"Aye that I am. I am on my way back to London to deliver your King's tidings and the trade agreements that have been agreed upon. I will be stopping at Midland and have an audiance with King Wellington and Queen Lara.

Eric nodded. It was only good common sense and protocall for a noble of a forign land to meet with the soverin of the country he was in. "We are traveling there to visit them. They are our cousins." he said polietly.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 29, 2012 12:03 am

The sound of food caused Claire's stomach growling. She had really worked up an appitate and even blushed a little thinking back on why she was so hungry. She didn’t look at her brother in worry that she would blush even a deeper colour. Once inside she but on a brave face and made sure to great everyone, they were after all supposed to be embassadors of the highlands to everyone else.

Her eyes were drawn to the one that was dressed differently then everyone else. She wrinkled her brow, she didn’t like him. Her mother always said she had a gift of reading people that she could tell if someone was good or not and this man sent Clair’s hair on her neck to stand on edge. She tried to get warning glance to Eric but there was no time before they were introduced.

Being polite she shook the hand and stood straight with her head high her jaw clenched, if her brother saw it he would know something was up. She did not like the way he had eyed her up and down. The mere thought of sitting down to eat with him made her lose all her appetiate. She also knew it would be excepted of her so she curtsied “It would be an honour” Then turning to Eric she sat down.

She looked at the food and had to swallow down the bile that now threatened to come up. So instead she sat there with her back straight and her head high. She would ask Abe to bring some food up to her quarters later.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Eric looked over at his sister and saw the way she was blushing. He could just imagine what was going through her mind. He knew that they had to be polite to the baron because of his status. Even if he was from Southern England and they still did not look upon Scotland as to friendly of a place. "The Same Dustin McCloud that defeated the Old Kings Army?"

Eric smiled and nodded. "The one and the same." he told the baron. He could see the flicker in the man's eyes. He could tell that he was not to fond of his father, and that matter probably not him as well. "But that is in the past now and we have a peaceful relationship with England." He looked over at his sister and then over to Abe. "Could you bring our food up to our rooms Abe. It has been a long trip so far and my sister is tired of riding in the Carriage. " Turning to the Baron once more, "Excuse us Baron. We have a long journey in the morning and my sister would like to rest." he made their excuse and then rose and helped his sister up.

He leaned over and whispered to Abe. "A nice hot bath for my sister. She is not use to rideing in carriages for long distances. It would help her relax."

Abe smiled and nodded. "It'll be ready in but a half hour sir." he told Eric. With that he took Claire by the arm and nodded to the Baron and headed towards the stairs that lead up to the rooms. "I have ordered a nice hot bath for you." he whispered. "Might help the soreness."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 31, 2012 12:08 am

Although Claire knew that this was important that she had to keep up appearances to pretend that this man didn’t make her stomach churn and her skin crawl. Her mind drifted. She was really wanting a bath, her body was screaming at her and her ass still felt as it still had his cock up it she wanted to ask Eric if that feeling would ever go away but this wasn’t this time so she remained silent like a young woman should, or so people had tried to tell her.

Her attention was brought to the table when the man seemed to speak ill of her father. She clenched her fists under the table the muscle in her neck was throbbing. She glared at the man and silently willed her brother to get her away from there. She smiled to wat her brother said nodded then smiled to her brother. “Thank you dear brother” She stood and barely curtsied to the man then walked with her brother.

She gasped at his comment but smiled. “Thank you brother I am in great need of a bath the grim of traveling as really done me in” Once she was sure that they were out of ear shot she whispered. “I do not like that man, something is wrong with him” She looked up at him again and curtsied to him. “Good night dear brother”

She went into her room, closed the door and smiled, her small bags had been brought up to her already she sat down at the chair. She decided that her hair wouldn’t need washing just a nice soak in the tub to relive her ass. Her food came and she wished that she wouldn’t have to eat alone but knowing her brother he had found some entertainment of his own, so after she would eat she would have her bath.

((Figured either she has it right and he did find his own entertainment or he joins her for dinner…then you can controle Abe to get the water to her))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Eric didn't think that his sister would like to eat alone, so he took his food and went to her room. The guards were down the hall and around the cornner from their rooms. They had the better rooms of the Inn and away from the others. He opened the door and walked in and sat his food down on the small table. "Thought you might like a bit of company while you eat." he told her.

He moved behind her as she sat in the chair and placed his hands on her shoulders. "How are you doing?" he asked. He knew she was probably hurting. He also knew after a couple more times she would not be hurting. She might even really enjoy it. "The hot bath will be ready in a little bit." he told her. He wondered if she was ready to continue a bit on here education on how to please a man.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:03 am

Claire had given up on her hair instead of being in a braid behind her like it should be for easy care her ringlets fell down her back nearly to her ass. She was all set to eat alone, have her bath, she might even cancel it she couldn’t handle the servents having to carry the water, really she just wanted to sleep and hope she felt better in the morning.

Those plans changed when she saw her brother. She raised an eyebrow. “Well dear brother I would think that you would be seeking out other women” She purposely ignored the question about how she was.

She ate slowly but her hair kept falling in her face. She turned and looked at her brother, knowing better to ask for him to Braid it but wishing that he could or would.

“I don’t know if I am going to have that bath, just seems like a lot of work” She sighed, Claire always had hated being a pain or to have anything done for her. She lightly touched Eric’s cheek. “Eat brother” She motioned for him to sit beside her.

She was more curious about things but she was too shy to do anything or ask anything about it. She was tired and sore, her ass was throbbing but she was good about hiding it, or so she thought.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Erick chuckled at her statement. "Oh I might find a nice wench to enjoy." he told her. "The night is still young and I do have one in mind. But first I want to make sure you are comfortable and........." he left it hanging. Eric sat down next to his sister and ate some of his food. "Oh no, you will have your bath." he told her. It is already being prepared and you would not want all that work to go to not, now would you?" He poured her some wine and then himself some. He looked at her hair and chuckled. Standing up he took some ribbon from her things and pulled her hair back and tied it back. He made a bow and then nodded. "Now that should be better." he told her and sat down again.

He ate some more of his food and drank a bit of wine. "So Sis, how did you like your brief education on pleasing a man?" he asked. He moved a hand down to her leg and up under the kilt. "Do you wish to try and see if you would enjoy sucking my cock?" She had brought it up before and he was more then willing to teach her. He was going to enjoy this trip more then he had inticipated. There was his sister he was going to enjoy and teach how to please a man and then of course there were a couple lovely young ladies at their cousins that he knew he was going to enjoy as well. The little cottage in the woods was going to see alot of him.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:11 am

Although she was a bit hurt by his confession of him going to find a woman she hide it well. He of course wold go and find many to go play with while she was excepted to not do anything. She had noticed that he had not finished his thought she ate her food.

As he fixed her hair she smiled at him. "Thank you Eric" She sighed "Yeah I know the works been done, I just feel guitly about having one , I know how much work it is" She sipped the wine that he had given her and sighed happily. She had her eyes closed when he placed his hand up her kilt so she jumped slightly. she blushed a deep red as he made his comment.

"I uhhh uhhhh" She licked her lips and slowly nodded.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:47 am

He moved his hand further up her leg to her pussy. He rubbed it through her under garment before he slowly began pulling it down, off of her so he could get to her pussy. Once her undergarment was gone he rubbed her pussy and then put an arm about his sister and raised her shirt up and slipped a hand under it and up to one of her large tits and squeezed it. "Yes, you have such lovely tits my dear sister." He slipped a finger up into her pussy and began fingering her.

"I have shown you how a man loves to squeeze your tits and play with them and how fingering your pussy makes you feel good. I have also shown you how a man likes to fuck you up your ass. You seem to like all of them. Now I will teach you how to suck a mans cock and please him that way. Perhaps I will finish by again fucking your lovely ass, before you go take your bath."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:15 am

As he moved his hand further up her leg her breathing became laboured, and her pussy became wet, she blushed a little thinking she had done something wrong. She bit her lower lip and arched as he stripped her of her undergarments and started to rub her. She gripped her legs and her eyes rolled int othe back of her head.

She smiled as he complimented her breasts. She raised an eye brow "and that is good right?" She couldnt help but start moving her hips with his finger. He nodded to his explaination then raised a eyebrow. "You want me to put that thing that was just up my ass in my mouth?"

She was a bit shocked but nodded. "Alright" She was still a bit jelous of what her brother was going to be able to go do, she worked up a plan in her mind then...she was going to follow her brother and spy on him, watch what really happens she was curious it was his fault showing him this little taste of this then stopping it. She knew they couldnt go further but she was curious what further ment.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Eric smiled and chuckled a bit at her reaction. He pulled her shirt up over her tits so he could move his head down to them and kiss them and suckle a bit on them. "I see you are enjoying what I am doing to you." he gently bit down on her hardening nipples and flicked his toung over them. "It is not a bad thing for a woman to enjoy a man playing with her like this." It was to bad that she had to remain a virgin. He would have enjoyed feeling his hard cock up in her pussy. But he would settle for fucking her up her ass again.

"Now you need to get down on your knees before me and take my cock in your hand and begin stroking it as you place it into your mouth." he told her and stopped playing with her long enough for him to move his chair about and remove his undergarments, freeing his hard cock. He waited for her to comply before taking her tits, one in each hand and squeezing them hard.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:23 am

Sitting there drinking the wine he had given her raising her eyebrow at her brother. She whimpered as he pulled her shirt up over her tits, they poured out, she defiantly inherited her mother’s breasts. She couldn’t help but gasp as he started to kiss them. Her hand found his head as suckled them.

She moaned out an agreement when he stated that she liked it. She sighed as he said it wasn’t a bad thing to feel this way. The fact that he was her twin didn’t really cross her mind. She liked her lips and arched the more he did.

When he pulled off and ordered her she nearly fought him being the stubborn woman that she was but instead lowered herself and slowly took it in her hands and stroked it. She looked at him, smelling the faint smell of soap. “Hmmm brother when did you have time to wash yourself?”

She licked the head then took it into her mouth a bit while stroking the rest of it. She looked up at him to see if she was doing a good job or not.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:14 am

"Thats right, take it all in to your mouth and move your head back and forth as you use your toung to lick it." He moved one hand to her head as his other still squeezed her now dangling tits. His breathing became more labored as she took it more into her mouth. His hard cock filled her mouth and it felt good.

"How does it feel to have my cock in your mouth?" he asked her. He knew she could not answer right away but when she could he wanted to know how she liked sucking a mans cock. He squeezed one of her tits hard and growled out his satisfaction and pleasure for what she was doing. "And you think you are going to be ready to take my cock up your ass again?" He wanted to feel his cock up in her ass again, and show her another way to be taken.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Kneeling there she looked up at her brother through the top of her eyes then nodded and followed his instructions. She bobbed her head all the way down until the head when down her throat and she gagged causing her throat to constrict hard against the tip of his head. Her eyes teared from it but she did not stop. She felt a wetness between her thighs and wondered if she had wet herself but she still did not stop the sounds he was making was too much of a encouragment.

She tried to moan out a reply but that just resulted in her throat constricting agaisnt him again. She looked up at him with a look of want when he mentioned taking her up the ass again, it hurt but had felt so good at the same time.

Wondering what the two things dangling were she took her hand and softly massaged them watching him for reacition from him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:54 pm

"Yes, my dear sister, that is how you do it." he told her in a husker voice. "You are learning fast, almost like it is coming natural to you." When she began palying with his balls he grinned and squeezed her other tit hard. He looked down at her and seen her looking up at him. He smiled, and let her continue a bit before he gently moved her from his cock. "You are good sis, very good at it. I envy the man that finally wins your heart."

He then moved around behind her and spread her legs some and then her ass cheeks. He had brought the lubricant, just in case and began applying it. "Now get ready to feel my cock up your lovely ass again." Once satisfied he had her lubed nicely he pressed his cock up to her anal opening and pushed his cock in. This time it was a bit easier.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:44 pm

Encouaged by his words and tone she quickend her movements and groaned not knowing what the vibrations would do to him. She moaned out as she felt him squeeze her tits and figured that he liked the dangling things played with.

When he removed his cock she blushed at his comment then scoffed. "No man would want me, you hear father too stubbrone too much like mom, unless there is another man like father around"

She grunted as he put the lubricant in then tried to settle her breathing as he entered her. She moaned out, not feeling as much pain this time. She thrusted her ass backwords and waited to see what his responce will be.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:33 am

Eric laughed. at her comment about what their parents said about her. "Ahh from what Father has told me about mother, she was just the same, but that was something that he liked about her as did the other clan leaders. Firey, stubborn and and not afraid to speake her mind. That is you to my dear sister. It is true that there are those men that would not like that in a woman, but others like it. It shows you are not an empty headed woman that is scared of her own shadow."

As she pushed back against his hard cock to help bury it up into her ass, he chuckled. "You see, you are learning even more. Your body will tell you what you must do, if you listen to it." He began to slowly move in and out of her ass. He gave her ass cheeks a playful slap, then reached around and began playing with her pussy for a bit, with one hand and squeezing her dangling tits with the other.

Indeed she was right though. It would take a man like their father to tame her and win her heart. He wondered if there would be such a man. None that he had seen at home was like that. Indeed he wondered if there were any left like his father. Well besides himsel.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Indeed she had heard the stories too, how her mother did not like being paraded and choised how she had stood up to Duncan a grumpy old man who wasnt used to women of Laire's size standing up to him. She found no intrest in the men that seemed to follow her around like a lost puppy.

She moaned out as he began to move in and out slowly. Then had to put her face into the crook of her arms as he began to fiddle with her sesitive nub. She didnt want attention to be brought to her room.

She tried to keep arching her back for him causing him to go deeper. Her mind did drift a little wondering if she would ever have a husband to do this for her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:35 pm

When she burried her head in her arms as she was moaning, he began moving a bit faster. It would not be much longer before the Inn Keeper or one of the hired help came up to let Claire know that the bath was ready. He had planned on seeking out one of the serving wenches but he was getting satisfied by fucking his sister up her ass.

"Once you do find someone that intrests you, do not be afraid to let him sample some of the pleasures. Enjoying one another like this will help if you want to let him go further. " he told her. That way she could still remain a virgin and not have their father wanting the head of the suitor. Any man she took a shine to would have to face their father and mother. That was something he would love to see and see how the man would hold up under such pressure.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next