The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel's Trial: The Ancient War (A Challenge for a Tigress (Mature, PRIVATE plz))

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Angel's Trial: The Ancient War (A Challenge for a Tigress (Mature, PRIVATE plz)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel's Trial: The Ancient War (A Challenge for a Tigress (Mature, PRIVATE plz))

Post by Scylothia Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:53 am

((Point awarded. Total 12 ½ pts. Given for good sentence structure and realistic reactions.))

Haynes cleared his throat, and then spoke again. “Mrs. Kavanagh, there’s been a shooting incident on the corner of Columbus and Powhaton. We believe it’s related to gang activity. Your daughter was involved, and while she sustained no injury, sadly the young man who was accompanying her was killed. I have agents bringing her home, and then if you could accompany her to the station so we may ask her some questions?”

…Meanwhile, in some rusty old warehouse on the inland skirts of town, the gang responsible for Reyson’s murder was squabbling. Some licked cuts, shots, and other injuries received in today’s skirmish with those… others. Others were practically snarling at each other and trading punches. Some simply sat and brooded, while others were grumbling amongst themselves. There must have been seventeen individuals altogether.
The shooter was trading savage words with Raziel.
“You had to come up with your brilliant fucking plan, as usual.”
“Hey, Desserene, you’re the brainless puppy that went along with it. I was just looking for a bit of fun.”
“Fuck off, bitch-whore.”
“Shut the fuck up, both of you.” growled the same third voice that had been so commanding in the alley. That voice belonged to a strapping, drop-dead gorgeous, six foot four male with platinum blonde hair and flashing, savage eyes. “You two may be new to this whole concept of ‘pack’ and ‘teamwork’, but both of you are to blame. That human boy is dead now because of you limp-dicks, and the Others will know where to pick up our trail if the humans clear out of there in time. If I were you, I’d shut my yaps and start thinking up a good excuse.”

Desserene and Raziel were both a bit shell-shocked by his words, and as the mature male’s meaning sank in, they gave each other a pale glance. “…Well, uh,”
The adult made a sound very similar to a snarl, and pounced on Desserene, hand at his throat. Raziel jumped away.
“…It will not happen again. That’s all the excuse you fuck-tards need to give me.” He let Desserene go, bruises forming on the younger man’s throat as he scrambled away to where his brother cowered. The adult spoke again, in a chillingly calm tone of voice. “I suggest you two get out there and start patrolling. And God help you if the pokes or the Others find you.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Angel's Trial: The Ancient War (A Challenge for a Tigress (Mature, PRIVATE plz)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel's Trial: The Ancient War (A Challenge for a Tigress (Mature, PRIVATE plz))

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:55 pm

Hearing what the man said on the other end of the phone, Helen sank down in the chair closest to her. Oh her daughter, what agony she must be in. Helen knew how much Alyson loved the boy, it would not be easy for her to accept it. It infuriated her that the Lieutenant wanted to question her daughter at the station. "You wish for me to take my daughter to your cold, unforgiving station so you can question her about the events that led to her boyfriends death? I would prefer not to put her through that. Really, you could have more compassion."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2