The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Master Open Mature

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

A New Master  Open Mature - Page 6 Empty Re: A New Master Open Mature

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:56 am

he watched her warmly as she licked his finger's. he enjoyed the sight and enjoyed listening to her. he nodded at her words. " well. your doing a very good job of it.. " he blinked then frowned" that is just.. a bit sad i think.. why would they send you away when you have gotten attached?" he wouldn't do that.. not to her. he liked her.. which surprised him but she made him laugh. her antics where amusing.

he watched her ears perk up and that made him smile again." yes ryumi gets to go. and do not worry. you already know i will not send you away just for getting attached to me. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Ryumi looks at him calmly as she thinks of a way to explain it. “Most masters want a play thing that will be what they want them to be. Not a lover that starts to be themselves.” She gets in his lap and licks his neck. “Ryumi will show master the sights and the best places to eat! It will be great!”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:18 pm

his frown deepened as he ran a hand through his hair." oh i see. . that is a little sad i think.. wait. " he looked to her. " how old are you ?" laughing softly as she licked him again, lightly petting her back once more he grinned" that will be wonderful . then i will not get lost that easily i think. " he honestly did not see what was wrong with a lover, everyone needed a relationship.

He frowned.. he had not had one in such a long time.. he wondered if that was why he was usually in a bad mood.. shaking his head and pushing those thoughts aside he focused on what was happening now. which was ryumi tickling him again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:36 pm

Ryumi looks at him as she was a bit unsure if she should answer it or not. “Well Ryumi does not age like a human and neko live as long as their partner. Ryumi does not have a partner so Ryumi is quiet old. Ryumi is about 234 years old.” She licks his neck playfully as she wanted him to laugh and be happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:40 pm

he reached for his drink again , taking another sip before practically choking on his sip as she answered with her age, coughing to clear his throat he blinked in surprise" oh wow. . now don't get me wrong that does not bother me.. i just.. wasn't expecting your age to be.. up." he gave a sheepish grin before frowning. " partner?... like a mate or .. married? . " he blinked. how do nekos define partners?.. he really needed to read up on this., squirming and laughing again as she licked him, he picked her up. " alright alright. enough of that darlin. " he teased, lightly poking her nose." your going to make me fall out of my chair in laughing fits i think. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 pm

She laughs at his reaction. She knew he would do something like that. Ryumi stops licking his neck and says answering his mate question, “Well yes a partner is a mate. But nekos only say mate when their partner is the same species as them. Do not know why it is that way but it is.” She giggles some and says, “Nekos stop aging once a neko is in their prime. That way when they do find a mate for life, they can still have babies. To make sure there are more babies for future generations.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:05 pm

he grinned, reaching for a napkin as he cleaned up his mess before watching her curiously. " ohh i see.. how interesting.. tell me something, do neko's only have other neko mate's?.. or have they actually well.. err.. got a partner from a normal person? .. now this is just me asking. i don't know a whole lot about this."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Ryumi looks at him and smiles. “Nekos can be mates/partners with anyone they choose. But the feelings have to be the same. Can't force someone to be mates with another person. Paris has a lot of neko clans and books. It is a lot easier to understand things when master observe other nekos ones that were raised as nekos should be.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:22 pm

he blinked in surprise. he hadn't known that about paris. oh he so needed to get out more. nodding he smiled" well a good thing i picked paris then." he gently scratched her under her chin again as he sat her on his lap. " well. y ou can be the same way.. once you are free. as you said. neko's should be the way they naturally should act.. ah and well. thats a good thing. feelings definitely should be mutual."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Ryumi smiles and licks his cheek gently. “Ryumi not want to be normal. Ryumi happy the way Ryu is. But Ryumi does want to get some more books about nekos. Ryumi want to seem more human so Master does not get embarrassed by Ryumi…” She goes over to her dress and gets into it. She turns into a human and she is fully dressed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:49 pm

he watched her, smiling from the lick before frowning. " i would never be embarrassed by you ryumi. and we can get all the books you want. " he watched her change back. " are you going to eat now?. your food is still here. " he glanced at the clock" have a few more hour's left before we can leave. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Ryumi looks at the food and then back to him. She says calmly purring as she was not used to being treated so nicely, "Ryumi has to make sure master eat first. Don't want master to be ill nourished. Ryumi must put master before Ryumi's self. Ryumi may be a slave but Ryumi does have a good heart." She sits down and waits for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 03, 2013 6:23 am

he smiled and pulled her close. , kissing her cheek. " ryumi dear.. i just finished eating while you as a cat. i am full of food and now it is your turn to eat. i know you have a good heart. i can see that. " he lovingly pet her ear's before pulling her onto his lap and pulling her food closer to her." i am not going back to work just yet. we can still stay here and relax."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 2:45 pm

She blushes deep red when he kissed her cheek. She was not used to that either. Ryumi looks at him a moment purring happily and then cuddles up to him comfortably in his lap as she eats. She eats slowly until she is full. She then got off his lap and took care of the trash. She then got back into his lap and says, “Master…work as long as master need. Ryumi will be fine.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 04, 2013 4:20 pm

He watched her every now and then before going back onto his laptop as she ate, he was relaxed, not rushing himself this time as he gently rubbed her back. only stopping whenever she got off his lap to clean up and then climb back onto him. yawning slightly he glanced at her and smiled" alright ryumi. if you get bored just let me know. " he was busy rearranging thing's on his schedule. even sending emails out to reschedule a few thing's. , Making thing's open up a bit so he could take that vacation.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Ryumi nods and quietly watches him work. She liked that he felt he could relax around her. She really hoped she could show him how to have some fun in life again. She tensed up some as she saw a name she knew in his contact list. Magahi Ishitaka….he was one of her pervious masters. He was a brute and a cruel man. “Master do you have frequent meetings with Magahi Ishitaka?” She looks up at him shaking slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 04, 2013 5:27 pm

He blinked and looked to her, frowning as he leaned up. " hmm? mr. magahi?... uhh well " he thought for a moment.. when was the last meeting he had with him. " last meeting i had with that one was about a month ago. why?. are you alright?" he was getting a bit alarmed, she looked a little pale. Thinking she got sick he nudged the rest of the food away and reached for the trash can just in case. " ryumi? are you not feeling well ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 5:45 pm

Ryumi gets off his lap and starts shaking more. “Magahi Ishitaka is a pervious master of Ryumi. He very cruel to Ryumi and his other slaves.” She felt sick to her stomach and felt like she was going to be sick. She left his office and asked where the ladies room was. An employee helps her find her way quickly. Then the employee goes to Aiden’s office. “Sir the young lady is unwell…She wishes to go home.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 04, 2013 6:00 pm

he was shocked, watching her as she got up and ran off, getting up he glanced at the employee as they came in." thank you . i know. i am leaving early then. so everything else i will do at home. " he was not very happy to hear about the news of Mr. Magahi. he didn't like the man.. the guy made him feel strange around him. but now he knew why. going to the ladies room he waited outside of the door.waiting for Ryumi to finish.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Ryumi came out after a few more minutes and looked up at him. “Ryumi Sorry…Can we go home now?” Her skin was very pale and she was swaying back and forth as she stood there. She looked like she was going to fall over at any moment. Magahi Ishitaka was not her only cruel master but he really left his mark on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 04, 2013 6:13 pm

he frowned and immediately scooped her up. " hold onto me. and we are going home now. . don't be sorry hun. " he carried her back to the office so he could grab his suitcase then headed out, waving to the secretary before heading to the car garage. " we will go home and you can relax and not have to worry darlin"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Ryumi held onto him gently as she did not want to be dropped or fall. “Ryumi still sorry. Ryumi has not gotten over what Magahi Ishitaka had done to Ryumi. Magahi Ishitaka was an evil master. Magahi Ishitaka liked to torture Ryumi.” She lays her head on his shoulder and some tears escape her eyes. “Please don’t let Magahi Ishitaka see Ryumi.” She was shaking in his arms as he carried her to the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 05, 2013 7:19 am

He gently rubbed her back, she was light to him, so he knew he wouldn't drop her. lightly resting his cheek against her head he shifted a little as he got to the car to unlock it and toss his briefcase in. " don't you worry. only time i have meetings with him is usually video call's.. and one time we had lunch.. i am not very fond of the man. " just that meeting in person with mr. Magahi had definitely been a tense one. " he won't see you dear. and even if he does. he won't be allowed to go anywhere near you . i won't allow it. and if i have to i will break the contract my company has with him." he didn't care, the man was not a big contractor anyways. he had better ones that contracted him to do project's. so losing Mr. Magahi wouldn't hurt his company.

Going around to the passenger side, he opened it for her and carefully sat her in the seat, kneeling down in front of her and gently reaching up to brush her tear's away. " you will be safe with me. right now, we will go home, have some warm honey tea and maybe lay down if you feel like it. " he gave a small smile as he cupped her cheek gently" we can even watch tv.. it may need to be cleaned off though. i have not watched it in a while. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Ryumi looked up at him as he wiped away her tear after putting her in the passenger seat. He was really a kind man. She was embarrassed by the fact that she got sick. She says with her eyes staring deep into his own, "Ryumi would like that. But Ryumi is really sorry for getting sick at master's workplace. Wouldn't be able to stop. Ryumi just can't handle being reminded of certain masters. Many were cruel to Ryumi."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 06, 2013 7:51 am

He buckled her in, nodding silently as he tried to keep from getting upset. knowing she got upset when he was upset. He was getting upset just hearing about how many had been cruel to her.. he didn't not like that one bit.

Looking up at her as he heard her words, he frowned. " nonsense Ryumi. Do not apologize for that. you couldn't help it..and you are not the first one to get sick at the workplace . " he gave her a warm and gentle smile, meeting her eyes with his own as he lightly reached up to caress her cheek lightly. " accident's happen. and i don't get mad about accident's hun. . i understand why you got sick and i will try my best not to remind you of those unpleasant memories." standing up, he closed the door before going to the driver side and climbed in, when he started the car, he made sure the heater was on just to be sure she was not cold. " just relax, we will be home in no time. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next