The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Master Open Mature

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

A New Master  Open Mature - Page 7 Empty Re: A New Master Open Mature

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 8:05 am

Ryumi looked at him as he buckled her up and took care of her. Her body was still pale. She knew that he was not mad at her but she was still ashamed of herself. She usually had more control of herself. Her ears went flat against her head tightly. Once the two of them were home, she tried to get out of the car by herself and ended up getting the door open and falling out. Her legs felt like noodles and didn't want to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 06, 2013 1:03 pm

He blinked in surprise as she fell out of the car, moving quickly he got out. " are you alright ryumi?" going over to her, he knelt down and gently laid a hand on her shoulder, looking her over for any injuries before he scooped her up, slowly getting up , nudging the door closed as he held her close and headed inside." lets get you laying down. i will get the tea made. " normally the house keeper would do that but for some reason, he felt the need to do it himself.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Ryumi cuddles up to him as he carried in the house. She says, "Ryumi sorry for all this trouble." She knew that she would have to get over this quickly. Once he set her down, she settled in and waited for him to return. Her body was still shaking from being freaked out. She really hoped that they would not have to run into any of her pervious masters.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 06, 2013 4:47 pm

he grunted as he sat her down. " don't be. now don't move. ' he smiled as he dissapeared, quickly making the tea, adding just a small amount of honey and lemon to it before snagging a blanket and headed back to the room where he left her. sitting down next to her , he set the tray down on the table, drapped the blanket around her before getting a cup of the tea and handing it to her. " sip this slowly. it will help calm you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Ryumi looks at him as he came back in the room with a tray and a blanket. She gets in his lap once he sits down and sips the tea. She cuddles up to him and purrs softly as her sign of thanks. She says calmly purring against his neck gently, "Ryumi want to stay here with master. Master is safe." She kisses him softly on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 08, 2013 8:40 am

He looked down at her and smiled warmly as he kissed her cheek back." well you are staying here with me so you are safe. " he relaxed on the couch, flicked the tv on, ignoring some of the dust on it as he went through the channels, rubbing her arm lightly and keeping his arm around her. " did you wish to keep going to work with me?" he looked to her curiously. " just curious is all. we will be leaving for vacation soon anyways "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Ryumi looks at the TV as she says, "Ryumi does not want to away from master. Ryumi would go crazy if Ryumi were to be left home." She rests her head on his shoulder. She says calmly purring against his neck, "Ryumi cannot wait to show master Paris." She wanted to make sure that he actually got to enjoy himself in Paris.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 08, 2013 9:10 pm

he smiled warmly and relaxed with her, rubbing her side gently. " well alright then. i will just be sure no one you recognize will see you. in fact. we may need a list so i can check my clients. " he tilted his head lightly in thought before smiling down at her, kissing her forehead. " i can not wait either Ryumi. i am eager to get there actually. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:33 am

Ryumi looks at him for a moment. She could see that he was eager to go to Paris. "Ryumi knows Paris is a wonderful city. Bright and happy. The city brings out the truth in people. Love blossoms like wild fire. People say that the love that blossoms in Paris lasts forever. Master might be able to find a love and passion beyond Master's dreams."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 11, 2013 1:00 pm

He looked down to her, smiling warmly at her, rubbing her arm as she talked about paris. " sounds very lovely. and i just may. but remember i am supposed to be enjoying myself and having fun too. " he teased, lightly kissing her forhead. " but don't worry, we will have a great time. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Ryumi purrs instinctively and kisses him softly on the cheek. She stays cuddled up to him and ends up falling asleep cuddled up to him. Her ears pressed against her head tightly and her eyes closed while she sleeps quietly. Her tail wrapped around her body it twitches every now and then when something good happens in her dreams. She says in her sleep, "Master...."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 11, 2013 1:52 pm

he watched her fall asleep, smiling as she twitched here and there, he settled down, watched the new's a little before looking down at her as she said master.. arching a brow and wondering what she was dreaming about. He was careful as he moved, tucking the blanket around her while sipping the rest of his tea. Getting a little sleepy himself but managed to stay awake as he watched part of the news.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:50 am

Ryumi cuddles up to him in her sleep and purrs softly. She sleeps for a few more hours before waking up and looks around for something to eat. She finds some chocolate chip cookies in the kitchen. She gets some milk and dips the cookies in the milk. She goes back to his side and eats quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 1:58 pm

He had dozed for a few more hours as well, only waking when he felt her get up, yawning he rubbed his face, grimacing when he put smudges on his glasses, getting up he got the lense cleaners and cleaned off his glasses as she came back in with her snack, smiling he leaned back. " hungry huh ? did the tea help you?" he slid a look at the tv and blinked." wow thats dirty." getting up instead of calling the house maid , he got a few tissues and wiped off the layer of dust that was on the screen." there. much better. should probably watch this thing more often . "

stretching he picked up his bag that had his laptop in it before sitting down next to her again. " was your nap good?."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Ryumi looks at him with a smile. "The tea did help. Sorry Ryumi felk asleep. Ryumi must have been tired." She watched him as he cleaned the tv screen and then got his computer. She offers him a cookie and some of her milk. "Want some Master? The milk helps soften the cookies and makes them really good." She nods some as he asked about her nap. "Yes Ryumi had good dreams."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 2:20 pm

he laughed softly and shoook his head" no no thats fine, i am still full from lunch dear. you finish your snack. and yes the milk definitely is good with snacks like that. " he smiled, booting up his lap top and settling down on the couch again." just going to finish booking our vacation and find what hotel is best to stay at."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Ryumi finishes her snap while watching him. She knew of lots of places that they could stay at. After a while she could tell by the various types of hotels and resorts there, he would have trouble finding one that would allow her kind to stay there. She did not want him to get frustrated so she politely asked him if he wanted a little help. "Would master like Ryumi's help finding a proper hotel?" A lot of hotels had it posted that they did not allow nekos in their buildings. There was still a large group of people who don't accept nonhuman people.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 2:47 pm

He frowned before looking over at her when she spoke up again, relaxing a bit he smiled, trying his best not to get too frustrated as he slid an arm around her shoulders and tugged her close as he moved the laptop for her to see. " sure.i can always use any help that is offered. and you know paris better then i do. " he didn't understand why so many hotels where not allowing neko's.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Ryumi takes the mouse in her hand and types in a different part of the city that was close to where they would arrive in Paris. When she did, hundreds of 5 star and lower hotels came up on to the screen. All allowed neko people to stay. "A lot of people still are getting used to the neko people being out in the open. So in order to find a good place to stay, master has to know where to look. Do master have a preference on how many stars the place has or what features it offers? "

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 3:03 pm

he tilted his head curious as he watched the list on the screen come up. " i do prefer the highest star's. i can afford it.. and most places usually offer free thing's if you pay alot.. " he smiled and glanced at her. " like free usage of their indoor pools and hot tub's. .think there is one that does a free one full hour massage if its needed." least from his experience of hotels in places he actually has been.

he looked over the different thing's listed for the hotels." mmmm most of these offer free meals for a week stay. that sounds like a good plan. " he was also looking at the size of the room's. " i know you like large spaces.. a large room should be looked into. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Ryumi refined the search box to show all the five star hotels in the chosen area. Free Internet access so he could check in on work if needed. Along with free breakfast and pool usage. Many already offered such things. She says, "Do master have a preference to what floor we are on? It makes a difference on the price in some places. Do master want to be close to the malls or restaurants?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 3:33 pm

he frowned, rubbing his chin lightly before smiling as he looked to her. "well, what do you think ?. should we be closer to the malls. or closer to the restuarants?. i want to make sure you are comfortable as well. " he smiled warmly, completely relaxed at the moment, his phone went off with a text, glancing over, he looked at the id before rolling his eyes and just ignored it. Turning back to her he gently toyed with her hair lazily. " the floor really doesn't matter to me. as long as its a large room, mmm perhaps a window with a good view. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Ryumi's ears twitched as his phone went off. She says, "Well food is really easy to find. Small shops are too. But the big fancy malls are not. So Ryumi say somewhere in the middle. As for a view, master is guaranteed to find a great view no matter where we stay." She found hotel Le Rakuen. It was fancy and showed a high approval rating from the guests. "Does master like here?" She points to the pictures calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 3:52 pm

he smiled as he watched the screen , eying the one she picked out. " oh that one is good, i like that one." he liked the location it was at even more, not too cose to the mall traffic but close enough to where its not inconvenient or out of the way. " Ryumi i think you have a good eye for hotels."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Ryumi smiles and says, "Ryumi has always been good at finding appreciate places to stay. Now do master speak any French or have experience dealing with strong accents? They have very strong accents when speaking English? Ryumi can speak French and can make the hotel reservations if master is comfortable with it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next