The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bending Love Reserved

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bending Love Reserved Empty Bending Love Reserved

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Bending Love Reserved Snowkitsune

At the water tribe homes, Princess Yuki walked into her room quietly as she had heard the news about the treaty. Yuki thinks, "So I am going to marry the prince of the fire nation. I hope he and I will like each other enough to try and be friends." Yuki knew that the prince and she wouldn't probably like each other in the beginning, but they would like each other later on in the marriage. So she decided that she would go to the fire nation and get to know the prince. Yuki arranged a set of boats to take her and her family to the fire nation. They would be there in three days. Princess Yuki sat in her boat tent alone. She was given a picture of the prince and she sat there starring at it. She traced her fingers across the outline of his face. Yuki wondered what the fire prince was really like. Princess Yuki was lost in thought, when her mother came into her tent. Her mother asks, "What are you thinking about Yuki?" Yuki says, "I am thinking about the fire prince. Have you ever met him?"

Her mother shook her head. Yuki says, "That's too bad. I want to know what he is like so bad." Yuki put the picture of the prince down and looked at her mother. Yuki asks, "Is there something you want to talk about?" Her mother nods and says, "I want to talk to about this marriage. If you don't want to go through with it, you don't have to. I want you to know that." Yuki says with a smile, "I know I do not have to do this. I want to do this mother. I can save our people by doing this." Her mother shook her head and said, "You don't get it. Once you marry this prince, you are bound to him forever. Do you understand?" Yuki nodded and looked down at the floor. She asks her mother, "You don't want me to marry the fire prince, do you?" Her mother shook her head. Her mother says, "I am worried he will treat you badly after you are married to him." Yuki asks, "Like father did to you?" Her mother nodded slowly. Yuki says, "I don't think he would hurt anyone unless he had to." Her mother looks at her and asks, "How do you know for sure?" Yuki shrugged and said, "I don't know for sure. I just have a feeling." Her mother smiled and said, "Then I will trust your judgment towards him." Yuki smiled and hugged her mother.

All of the sudden there was screaming and yelling. Her mother looks at her and says, "Stay hidden Yuki..." Her mother leaves the tent and Yuki hides the best she can. She covers her mouth as she hears her mother scream. She stays quiet and still as she hears people enter the tent. One voice says, "She should be in here your Highness..." Another says, "Find her. If we end her, the spirit of the water benders will be broken for good." Yuki holds her breath as she makes her way to the back door. She could not hide she had to get away. As long as she was alive, her people had hope.

There was only one way to get away from the fire benders. Getting in the water and bending the water to her will. She gets in the cold water slowly and swims under water so she won't get spotted. For several hours she stays under water until she is far from the fire nation ships. Then she uses her water bending to form an iceberg. She gets on it and works her way to the earth kingdom. It takes her several days before she finally reaches its shore. She falls to the ground passed out from exhaustion and hunger.

He was walking down the side of the beach, he was a blind man. He felt that there was a shallow pulse but it was too large to be a small animal. He walked to it and felt the creature and found it was a woman, he knew it was a woman by the way the body felt. He touched her breast but only in a proper way to determine if she was male or female. He touched her neck to see if she was alive, and then he lifted her and started carrying her back to his tribe. She could unconsciously feel someone pick her up but she did not have the strength to wake herself up. Between bending the water and being exposed to the cold for so long, she was drained of all her strength. All she could hope for was that the person who is helping her was a kind person. Or she might be in some serious trouble.

He took her to his tent and stripped her of her clothes, almost ripping them off her. She needed to be out of her wet clothes and get into some dry ones. He stripped her of all her clothes and changed her into warm dry clothes. He couldn’t see so he doesn’t know anything about her according to sight. He touches her chest and can tell she is cold and wraps her up with blankets as she wears the clothes of his last wife before she died. Yuki woke up feeling dizzy but warm. She looks around very confused. She didn't know how she got in these clothes or wrapped in the blankets. She looks around and finds that she is in a tent. But it is dark in the tent. This doesn't help with her dizziness. She says, "Hello? Is someone in here with me?" Her voice was weak and shaky.

He hears her and says, "Yes, don’t worry you’re gonna be okay here. I took the liberty of changing you into warm clothes." She jumped at the sound of his voice. She says slowly, "Thank you for saving me. I hope it was not too much trouble for you." She looks down at the clothes for a moment. The clothes looked well taken care of. Did they belong to someone that he cared for? Why was he alone? What was she's going to tell him? She couldn't tell him who she was or where she comes from. That would put him in danger. So what was she going to do? Those were the questions going through her mind. He turned some as he heard her talk and said, "So, what happened to you Hun? I mean I found u on the beach all passed out and stuff, I don’t mind taking care of you. It’s what Ariyah would have wanted." Yuki looks at him a moment and says, "My ship was attacked. I was the only one to survive. I drifted to the shore and must have passed out. I thank you for finding me. I only need a few days of rest and then I will be on my way." She slowly gets out of the bed and tries to walk.
He senses her trying to walk and says to her, "Rest as long as you need, I don’t mind the company. It is a shame you’re the only survivor but at least you survived." She looks at him a moment finally able to see clearly. She was surprised to see that the man was blind. "You are blind yet you found me how is that possible?” He touches the ground as he says, “Being blind didn’t ever stop me from seeing. I learned how to see by using the earth." He makes a quick hand gesture and shoots a small amount of soft dirt at her to show her what he means. Yuki smiles and says, "So you use earth bending to see instead of using your eyes. That is great. I use my bending to heal people." He smiles some as I look at you and says, “The funny thing is I would rather see this way than any other. I was born blind but I never had an issue seeing. And earth bending became easy for me since I was already using it to see."

Yuki smiles and says, “Well that is great for you.” She tries to take a step and she ends up falling on her face. She says, “Well I guess walking is out of the question.” She sighs some and gets herself back in the bed.

Back to top Go down

Bending Love Reserved Empty Re: Bending Love Reserved

Post by Mikuo Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:03 pm

(:OOC/thanks for conveying our rp from texts to the site )

He quickly shifted his weight, spun around and used the earth to his advantage. Within a split second he hit the ground and turned his fist and the hard dirt turned into very soft sand-like dirt and softened her fall. He stood up and helped her back to the bed and said softly,"im sorry, i couldn't tell how extensive your injuries where. if i had known i would have enshured that you stayed in bed." He was now within range of her to see him, there was enough light for her to see a small radius, but because he was blind he didn't need the light so he only lit this one candle for her. but now that she could see him she was able to tell how far along being blind he was truly.

The veins that went to his eyes are now bigger, his eyes are solid mono chrome, there wasn't a sense of life in them at all. but by the judgement of his face you could easily tell he was a fighter, and from the scars and wounds you can tell he was good at it, or atleast good enough not to die and just come home slightly wounded.

He turned around after helping her to the bed and said,"please, stay as long as you like. if you don't have anywhere to go i wont mind you being here. I have plenty of clothes that you can wear, those seemed to fit you with no problem, so i know you will be able to wear my wifes clothes....well.... she was my wife before she was killed." He moves his head and tilts it up so that it seemed as if he was looking at the moon and says,"you may light candles if you need to, i never do since i cant see. some of these candles are over 10 years old."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:15 pm

She says weakly, “I am weak from using my bending skills for days on end, no food, and no water. My body has been through a lot that it’s not used to.” Yuki looks at him a moment utterly surprised by how much he has been through. She grabs his hand gently as he turned away from her. “Please quit turning from me. I won’t shun you.” She gently strokes his face. Her hands were warm and soft. “You have been through a lot of pain.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:28 pm

He turns and faces her as he touches her body with his hand, not in a sexual manner even though he touches her more feminine spots, but in a surveying type manner. he uses his hand to see what she looks like and says,"you seem like a beautiful woman, you should know better than to try and soften up a war dog." He pulls his hand from her since all he has known is the shadows and being shunned all his life. he starts to talk away but stops and says,"im sorry, but im not used to having company." He was angry because his wife used to touch him like that and it was something sacred to him, the thought of his wife being dead because she was murdered made him angry and anything that reminded him of his late wife just enshured his anger... would this woman be able to tame a old war dog?
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Yuki looks at him and says, “I am sorry…I just wanted to make you feel better. I did not know my touch was a bad thing.” She uses the candles after lighting them. She stands up again very slowly and takes small steps. She says, “You take care of your home very well.” She holds her head as she gets dizzy. She says, “So this is what mother meant by over working.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm

He grabs her and quickly says,"be careful Rebecca!" he rushes to her and grabs her by the waist and forgets that this woman isn't who he remembers and says,"Rebecca... I mean...." He lets her go and says,"your step is identical to hers... its..." He turns away from her as he remembers more about her death and says,"i need to leave for a little while."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Yuki blushes deeply and says, “Um okay…” Her heart was pounding in her chest. She was not used to this. She says walking out of the hut, “No you should stay in your home. I will leave you alone.” She walks out onto the beach and finds a sharp stone after a while. She looks at her reflection as she cuts her long white hair. Her hair went from ground length to shoulder length. Her face was very pale and blue eyes looked icy. “I will never be able to hide…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:14 pm

He went around looking for her and spent hours in finding her but couldn't find her. instead he kept finding some woman who was different but seemed the same. everything about her red as the same but everything said that she was completely different. He was loosing his mind as he thought about this girl, something about her made him want her but at the same time she reminded him of his late wife.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:23 pm

Yuki returned to find the tent empty so she goes out looking for him. She finds him rambling something she could not understand. She says gently stroking his face, “Why did you disappear? I came back to your tent and you were gone. You had me so worried.” She walks with him back to the tent and sat him down on the bed. She gently washes his face and body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:38 pm

He was blind as long as his feet where not touching the ground, and with her having him sit on the bed he was blind. he couldn't see at all, it felt odd to him. He sat there still as she washed his face and body, it was relaxing some and he asked,"are you a married woman? and if not...would you..." he stopped in mid sentence as he thought about what he was going to say and just shook his head thinking he was going crazy and said,"i don't even know your name..."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Yuki looks at him as she washes him. "I am not married and my name is Yuki. I am a water bender. I was engaged but the man who I was supposed to marry attacked my ship and killed everyone I have ever known. I am on my own here. So please speak your mind and ask what you want of me. I will answer your questions the best I can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:26 pm

He turned her head in the direction that her voice was coming from and asked her,"I was curious about marriage with you.." he grew silent as he became very nervous. he couldn't see her reaction so he didn't know what to expect and it was starting to build against him. He lowered his head and said,"if you decline, I wouldn't blame you... its just you remind me so much of my late wife, and it makes me crave you." He thought of the name Yuki for a minute in his head and raised his head as he asked,"Yuki, will you marry me?"
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:06 pm

Yuki looks at him a moment unsure what to say at first. She takes his face in her hands. "I will become your wife if you tell me your name." She was not sure how this relationship was going to work but it was worth a shot. If she married him, she could start a new life here. But how could it between an earth bender and a water bender? She looks into his eyes despite him being blind and kisses his lips ever so gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:11 pm

He felt her hands against his face as she held him gently, he felt the kiss and he replied,"my name, its...." he pauses for a moment and thinks to himself as he tries to remember his name and thinks 'what the hell, I can remember fighting styles but all of a sudden I cant remember my own name?' He turns his head to the side and says to her,"what if I didn't have one?" It was awkward, but it occasionally happened for some to not have names, but this wasn't common for a fighter. However for him, he didn't have a name.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Yuki thinks to herself for a moment trying to find a way to solve the situation. She says, "What if I give you a name? That way we both get a fresh start. We can help heal each other. Is that okay?" She found herself thinking that they were doing this wrong in the normal sense but for them, it was just right. The two of them could get to know each other after they were married. Like in an arranged marriage. But this was because of their own choice. She looks at herself a moment. she would need a proper dress for the wedding ceremony. She could make something for it. It would be cheaper for the both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:36 pm

He smiled at the idea of her giving him a name and he replied,"fine by me, I like it." He made a small hand gesture and said,"I cant see because my feet are off the ground, so... here goes..." He completes the hand signals and a hole in the ground opens up and about six feet down is a large box made of steel and he asks,"do you see that box?" He moves his hands in a very unique way and the box rises up slowly via the earth, thus sealing up the hole and leaving the steel box. He turns his head some and says,"In that box is enough money to make a small army happy for a little while, but the two of us will be very happy off that by our selves." he makes a thrusting motion with his hands and the lid on the box flies open and he says,"I never had a need or want for it, that was until now." He stat still as he was sitting on the bed and waited to see what she would do. SHe could steal the box and he would simply let her if her greed consumed her, or If she stayed then he would greatly respect her and would be happy to take care of her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Yuki looks at the box a moment and says, we could have a decent wedding and live happily together. And that is all I want for the both of us. After all we have been through, I think we deserve some happiness." she goes over to the box and closes the lid. "As for your name, I have always liked the name Jasper. Mind if I call you that?" She goes back over to his side. She asks, "When do you want to get married? I was hoping that we could wait until our bodies are healed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:23 pm

He turned his head at a angle as she propositioned a name for him, he smiled some and says,"for a water bender, you shure do know something about stones...." He nodded his head slowly and said to her,"Shure, I don't mind being called Jasper... its a lot better than some of the things people have called me in the past." He rubs his face as she asked about the marriage, he nodded in reguards to her request and said,"shure we can wait, I don't mind. as for when, I don't have a clue."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Yuki smiles happily at him and looks at his box. "I think we should get married in three months. It would allow our bodies to heal and allow us to get to know each other." She looks at the box again and says, "I like stones despite being a water bender. I like that have many different shapes and textures."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:54 pm

He earth bends and puts the metal box back down into the ground and says,"so what do we do till then?" he turned his head to her to make it seem as if he was looking at her and walks to her as he has a slight idea forming. He smiles and says,"im a earth bender, and your a water bender... so why don't we do something together and have some fun..." He Clutches his fist and Hits the ground very hard and turns his fist 180 degrees and the ground softens up and he says,"and now for the special move." Then he took his other hand and hit the ground again and 5 feet from them a large hole opened up and was like a small hole big enough for 3 people, but it had no water. He stood up and said,"your turn."

Last edited by Mikuo on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed more fuel for tthe fire...)
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:54 am

Yuki looks at the hole a moment and closes her eyes and hears the fresh water deep underground. She says, “An earth bender could bring the water up little by little. However the fresh water seems to have too much pressure on it. It would burst out and kill whoever was close to it.” She moves her hands up and down in slow steady motions. She can hear the water slowly moving through the earth following her command. Soon it bursts up like a wave and she keeps the water up to make sure the pressure is steadily released. Then she slowly lets it down into the hole. She goes out to the beach and makes some of the salt water into a water snake. She bends the salt into the hole to line the pool edge with a glossy smooth texture due to the salt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:58 am

He smiles and takes off all his clothing and gets in the pool they just made and says,"come on in, the water is warm." he smiled as he watched her using his way of seeing and says,"join me," he smiles as he has a idea in his head as he waits for her to join him. He moves his hands and makes the water start to heat up as he stands in the pool.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:13 am

Yuki turns away as he strips down and then looks at him as motioned her to join him in the pool. She slowly removes her dress and folds it before getting in the warm water. She smiles and relaxes completely in the warm water. She says, “This feels so good….” She looks at him and wonders what they were going to do now. Were they going to just sit and relax? Or were they going to talk? She did not know but man her body was in heaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:25 am

He moved to her using his ability to see her and said,"i think the first part of getting to know each other, would include us getting to know each other personally." He gets really close to her and grabs her breast gently and says,"including intimately... it will break many barriers we have, and will help form a bond between us." He couldn't tell what her face was saying, and he couldn't tell how she was reacting. he was completely blind as he made his move against her, waiting to see what she has to say and or do
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:47 am

Yuki blushes deeply as he grabbed her breast gently, she was not used to being touched in such a way. She says slowly trying to stay calm, “Okay but I warn you I am not used to being touch by a man.” She gently touches his face before letting her hand drift down his neck to his chest. She gently runs her fingers over the scars on his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next