The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bending Love Reserved

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bending Love Reserved - Page 2 Empty Re: Bending Love Reserved

Post by Mikuo Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:57 am

He smiles and says,"don't worry, you will warm up and get used to me." he MOved in close to her and started kissing her neck slowly as he massaged her breast while he felt her fingers drifting down his chest and feeling the scars. He moved his free hand down to her sex and started rubbing it slowly while asking,"how does that feel?"
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:57 pm

Yuki bites her lip as she feels him start kissing her neck slowly and massage her breast. She liked the feeling but she was unsure if this was right. She closes her eyes and tries to relax. She moans softly when he kisses a spot on her neck that made shivers go down her bite. She was not expecting that to feel good. She slowly strokes his hips gently. She felt the water change as he moved his other hand down her body to her sex and she tensed up as he started rubbing it slowly. She was not sure what to say for a moment as he asked how it felt to her. She says, “I think it feels odds because I am not used to it. But it also feels good.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:47 pm

He continued to feel her body as he started to desire her. With each passing second he wanted her more and more, he put his finger deep in her sex and learned that she is a virgin and asked,"are you.... a virgin?" realising this made him curious if she was even an adult, or just a young woman. he pulled his hand away some and thought to himself for a second and says,"i cant see, so i dont know for shure. are you a woman, or a little girl?"
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Yuki whimpered softly as he slipped a finger inside her. But then he pulled away from her. Had she done something wrong to upset him? She says, "Yes I am a virgin. Is that a bad thing?" She was confused by his next question. "I am 21 but in my home land a woman doesn't give herself to a man until they are married...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:12 pm

He couldnt see her face but he felt a great relief when she told him her age, he got really close to her and says,"being a virgin isnt bad, i just had this feeling you where a kid for a second." he puts his finger back inside her and fingers her slowly and says,"my land, were more open to the fact, but we keep it in extremely small circles... unless married, then the rules are different." he keeps fingering her slowly and says,"if your going to be married and you knew it, would you go ahead and give in?"
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Yuki looks at him and tenses up a little as he inserts his fingers back into her folds again. She says, "Well I don't know honestly how I would be if I grew up with those freedoms. Maybe I would have had more fun." She moans softly and bites her lip as she thinks about his question. Was he wanting to make love to her? "Do you want to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:04 pm

He moved as close to her as he could get and let her folds feel his erection as he continues to play with her sex while fingering it and says to her,"of course i want to with my upcoming wife, if i didnt then i wouldnt be a man now would i?" he smiled some as he teased her with his cock by rubbing it against her and says to her,"tell me to take you and i wont stop myself.... tell me to stop and i will obey."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:17 pm

Yuki shakes under his touch and moans as he rubs against her. She says blushing and kissing his neck gently but needy. "Take me if you want me." She spreads her legs for him wide so she could show him that she wanted him. She was nervous but she really wanted to be a good wife and friend to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:57 pm

He placed his hand on her cheek and said to her as he felt her legs move open ,"thats not how we do things here, women are equal... if you want me, tell me and ill give you what you want." he keeps teasing her with his cock, rubbing the head of it against her folds making shure to get them wet knowing that she will have him fuck her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Yuki looks at him as he strokes her cheek. Women were equal here. She would have to remember that. She strokes his cheek and kisses his lips. "I want you. I want you inside me making us one." she would have to learn more about his culture from him. Where she came from, women were to be looked at not heard. Women were a trophy for the men to show off. A symbol of their status in the world, in the tribe, and in the home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:30 pm

He pushes himself deep inside her and moans as he does it. he wraps his arms around her tightly while psuhing deep in her, he relaxes some as he keeps his arms around her and starts going slow so not to hurt her and says,"its been so long, it feels so good..." he kissed her on the lips and said,"I believe im gonna like you a lot yuki."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Yuki holds onto him as she feels him move in and out of her. She bites her lips some as she was trying her bed to relax for him. She kisses him back softly and soon starts to moan as she starts to feel pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2