The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Tierra Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:10 pm

"Yes humans do turn on a dime for a better price. To be beast... It's freedom and a curse. I must control the change rather then let the change control me. I will my body to the change, think, feel wolf and you become it. You must always keep a memory of human life without or your mind can lose itself to the beast. I sound crazy don't I?" She asked. "I bet you've hunted my kind. I know they do. The ones who are full beast. They doom themselves".
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:26 pm

Daniel couldn't help but feel a small twinge of sadness. "I... I have hunted your kind before... but only those who have been a danger to humans... only those who have attacked a village." he said. He was quiet for a bit... He simply laid down. "Don't take this the wrong way. But... I will never become one of your kind." he said. "I... couldn't become a beast... I would hate myself." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:36 pm

"I've hunted them to. No need to feel sorrow." she just rested her head. "I wouldn't want you to. No offense but I'm not sure if you would be able to keep your mind free. I've seen many men turn savage. I hate myself everyday for it. If it weren't for me and my cousin they would not exist". She thought of Lucian, he was free and she longed to run on the other side of the walls.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:50 pm

"You... and your cousin? What... what did you do? How... how old are you?" he asked. He had heard that their life was supernatural in a way, somewhat like a vampyre. And if she was an important member of the shifters... he grew curious more and more about her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:58 pm

"Yes. We are the first of our kind. We were forced to infect others and create this new race. We were trapped in these very cells with no food then they would throw a few people in with us and our bodies forced a change and we fed. I forever hate myself for it." she said hitting the ground with her fist. "I'm old enough" she said laughing.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:12 pm

He heard her over in the other room. "No... dont hate yourself." he said. "It isn't your fault. You were forced to do it." he said sitting up a bit. "You were just taken advantage of... It... it wasn't your fault..." he said. He knew that his opinion probably didn't mean much, but from his eyes, she was innocent.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:16 pm

She felt range and self hate consume her body, she took a deep breath. "It....I guess it wasn't. They force the change upon more people but not by my mouth.... I'm sorry" she was taking deep breaths to calm herself.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:40 pm

"No... no... you shouldn't apologize..." he said. "You shouldn't have to... none of this was your fault." he said once more. He hit a wall... "Listen... we will get out... is... there anyone else that you want freed as well? Anyone else in here that would be able to assist us?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:42 pm

"They will all escape with us given the chance. I've only made two keys. Come night I shell fetch them and by day we shell use them but I fear that may be to late for you... We need to act faster." she stood and lent at the window.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Daniel looked up. "No... I..." he stopped. "I'm... honored that you would one of those keys on me." he said. "What... do you mean act faster?" he asked. "I mean... we would have to leave as soon as possible." he said. He didn't know exactly how they would be able to escape so soon.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:58 am

"It will be night in an hour or so give or take. I can retrieve the keys but night is when they will try change you... if they are going to change you. If not then luck is on our side." she wondered what they would want with him other then changing him, he was a hunter maybe he had a higher purpose.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:02 am

"Another thing... that medallion... it is a powerful relic. Who knows what they want it for... I need to get that back as well... that will be more tricky though. You don't have to be involved with that aspect, I can go that alone." he said. Daniel was starting to get worried. What if... what if they got captured. Would they be put to death? No... he couldn't worry about that... if it happened, it happened... but he would make sure that he would take as many of them down as he could.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:14 am

"Medallion?" she looked through her window at him. "I've heard talk of a Medallion.. what does it do? I understand if you don't want to tell a dog." she thought about the nasty things she had seen the vampyers do. "I can help you take them down" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:17 am

Daniel looked up when she called herself a dog. "You're not a dog, you are actually one of the few people I have met that I can actually stand being around for more than two minutes." he said. "I actually don't know what it does... but there was a ritual. I stole it before the ritual was complete, but I felt great energy... we have to get it back." he said. "I thank you for your help... but it will be dangerous."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:25 am

"Well in a way I am." She nodded. "Indeed we do need to retrieve it. I am curious to what they would do with it. And as for danger I live in it. Being in here is dangerous. Being what I am is dangerous. Not long now." she said looking through the bars to a small hint of light.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:29 am

"Well... I meant not a dog in a degrading term." he said... but still, she was right. "If we get it away from them, they will hunt us..." he said. "But if we get far enough away, maybe we can make it." he said. "Just say the word... tell me when I will need to act..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:35 am

"They won't dare chase us if we make it to the woods. To many wild shape shifters lurk in those woods. They send a night watch to kill them but if we can rally them they will light the watch and we will be safe." At that a vampyre came and unlocked her door.
"You. Back to work". She nodded to Daniel as she walked passed his door. "just call me. I'm going for the key. I shell return soon." she whispered.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:41 am

Daniel nodded. His mind wandered... she was right... if they could make it a day, they were free... they just needed to make it to the woods. They could spit off and never see each other, or this place again... though a small part of him was already starting to grow attached to her. It was rare... he never was like this... he usually hated people... but she was different. Somehow.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:51 am

She walked to her station and found the keys, tucking them into her boots she started work. She whispered her plan to one of the shape shifters and soon it travelled. One covered for her as she walked through the sewer to get back to the dungeon. Once she worked her way to the dungeon she knocked a guard out and slipped the key through the bars to Daniel's cell. "Hold on to it and don't use it till daylight or if they come to take you away. I shell meet you here at daylight". With that she turned and headed back to her station. Word had travelled and she made another key as well as finishing the jobs she was meant to do. As daylight fell upon them she was moved back to her cell and her plan would start to unfold.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:53 am

Daniel slipped the key in his boot. It would be safe there, nobody would see it. "No problem... I doubt they will take me today... As... injured as I am..." he said. He didn't know if it was true or now... if bitten would he regain his health? Or would he remain in a hurt state... they would probably wait... but he didn't know for sure.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:03 am

She could only hope they didn't change him. Once back in her cell she removed her collar and placed it in the middle of her cell. "Daniel... Tell them I've collapsed" she said as she changed form and hid in the shadows.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:51 am

Daniel looked into the other cell and seen her collar, but not her. He smiled and nodded. He started to bang on the door. "Hey! Hey somebody help!" he said. "She... she passed out. Collapsed!" he said. "The woman across from me, somebody help her!
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:26 pm

They approached her door and saw the collar, instantly thwy unlocked her door and rushed in. She flew at them and clamped her jaws on their necks breaking bone and flesh. She was lost to the beast for a moment then she thought of her human self and changed back to her human state. She was naked and grabbed a cloak she left in the corner, blood stained her neck, jaws and hands.

She took the key to the gate and passed it through to Daniel. "Unlock your own then pass it along, they will not hurt you because they know you are on our side." She moved fast and passed the key to unlock the collars, soon they had a big group. "Corthax, Coven - Change and keep an eye on Daniel. He must leave in the state he is in if not better. Everyone else make for it to the gates. The sun is starting to rise so throughout the passages there will be Vamps but once you are to the wall no one will get in your way.... Except our wild brothers. Look after Daniel and run fast." She nodded to Corthax, Coven and the Daniel. "I'll find your medallion and sword."
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Daniel was about to argue, saying something along the lines of he wanted to help her get the sword and medallion back. But he knew that he wouldn't be much help. There was going to be quite a stir in the castle, security around those items would be low. A single person had a better chance than a pair. Besides, based on what he just seen her do, she wouldn't have much of a problem. Daniel had passed the key along easily enough. He stuck with the group. "Alright... but be sure to make it out yourself." he said. "I'll see you on the outside." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:16 pm

"I will meet you in the woods if not.... Just run fast" she changed and made her way through the corridors taking down a few vamps as she ran. She found the chamber where his affects would be kept taking out the guards there was the easy part. She changed again and grabbed the affects then headed towards the wall. The others would be out by now making their way to the woods. She ran fast but not as fast as the arrow that moved through the flesh of her back. She crawled to a crossbow and placed the sword and medallion in the place of a arrow, she stood and shot the the sword sending it into the ground not far from the woods. Then she was shot again as she fell to her knees.

She awoke in her cell with her collar back on and a few rags on her back. Her head hurt and her back ached but she was alive.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum