The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:09 pm

Daniel continued running, he was with others, they made it out with little to no difficulty. There was many of them. When they reached the forest he stopped. He wasn't going any further... not without the one who made this all possible. He seen it, his sword. What... why... he put two and two together. He drew the blade out of the ground. "I've... I've got to go back." he said. He was still hurt, but good enough to fight.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:26 pm

Corthax turned to look at the human whom he was told to protect. "You can't go back. Not now anyway. Night is coming fast and they will have full control over her. She's smart and will find a way out herself. She has done it before. You are no match for our kind or theirs. You are not fully restored." he said sniffing the air. "We must move further into the woods and make a camp.

Lith was blindfolded and chained to the ground. She listened as her crime was read before the vampyre council. She was to receive thirty lashes for removing her collar and the rest of her punishment was undecided.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Daniel wanted to run back... but Corthax was right. It took all he had to tell himself that he turned his back to the nest. "If she isn't out within two days... I'm going after her." he said. Mostly to himself. He followed, yet he wanted to return. He wanted to help her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:49 pm

She was whipped and thrown back into a cell. She was spat on and left without food. She didn't care as long as so . me of her kind and daniel were set free. She curled up in a ball as fell into slumber as exhaustion overtook her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Daniel was focused on one thing. Helped set up camp, but he wanted to return, he wanted to free her. He wanted to save her. He would... but he couldn't. Not yet. He sighed heavily, frustrated with himself mostly, but still with the vampyers. He wanted to find them and get revenge.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:15 pm

She had lost track of time. She was unsure if it was day or night as she lay in her cell, she sat up and took off her boots as a small brass object fell to the floor. She picked it up and smiled.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:22 pm

A day had passed, Daniel had trouble sleeping. He was blaming himself. If she hadn't gone back to get those items, the ones that he suggested, she would have made it out. He picked up his sword... he waited... just at the edge of the woods... keeping an eye out for her. If he had gone with her at the beginning... they both could have made it out.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:26 pm

The night watch had left to the woods. She punched the door and roared in frustration. She should be out there guiding her people away from the danger that headed for them. She removed her collar and slumped back into the darkness off her cell.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:35 pm

Daniel continued to stay in the forest, but he kept out of sight... he seen the night watch heading their way. He slipped back into the forest, towards camp. He made it in time. "We might have some trouble..." he said. "The night watch, they are coming into the woods..." he said. "We might be discovered... but... with the watch out of the way, someone could slip by and get out Lith.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:40 pm

Corthax nodded changing form he called out to their wild brothers. They would take the watch down while they had the chance. Coven walked over to Daniel. "We will go and find her. But if it proves to be to hard we shell leave and return to camp. She would have our pelts if anything happened to you while you were under our charge."
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Daniel had enough. "I'm sorry, but I'm not part of your pack. You have no responsibility over me, nor any power. It's my fault she is in this situation. I can't sit idly by while this happens." he said. "I'm going to get her out, I have to take responsibility for this." He said. Daniel geared up for fighting.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Coven shook his head and grabbed a sword as they made their way towards the nest. He sighed knowing if anything happened Lith would not be pleased.

Lith had sat in her cell for sometime, hunger burned in her belly. She let out a howl and waited for the vamps to come. It would be another thirty lashes if they found her the way she was, collarless.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Suited up for battle, he ran. he knew that if he was spotted by the night guard, it would make this impossible. But if he could get by... he had snuck in before easily enough. And that was at full guard. He managed to get by them... he made it up to the castle. He worked his way into the castle. Only one guard seen him, but he was silenced before the alarm was raised. The body drug away. He started into the dungeon, no other guards seen him. He made it to the door, taking the key, he unlocked the door. Lith... I'm here, come on, I'll get you out of here!" he said, he seen her collar on the ground. "Lith... It's Daniel..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:13 pm

Coven followed impressed by Daniel's silence. He went to free more of their kind.

Lith heard noises and rose from her spot. She growled as the door opened and her hackles rose. She showed her teeth and flattened her ears. She was starting to become more beast then human. She eyes the body standing before her, it wasn't a vamp. She relaxed a little and took a step towards Daniel. She remembered him and lifted her head showing her neck in a sign of trust.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Daniel didn't know what to think at first, how she came at him... was she gone? Was she more beast, was she completely turned now? He could only hope not. Her neck shown to him. He brought his hands down to her. "Come on, Lets get you out of here... Don't worry about the medallion. It's too dangerous." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:21 pm

She shook her head and limped to her clothes and picked up her boot, she took it to him and placed it in his hands. Inside was his medallion. She stood before him with a small smile. She wanted to get out of here.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:26 pm

Daniel looked down at her. He was impressed. "You... oh... wow... you're amazing." he said stroking her pelt once more. He pocketed the medallion. "You are limping... and your back..." he seen where she was whipped. "Don't worry..." he said lifting her. He was careful. "I'll get you out of here." he said. He knew he had a clear shot. Nobody was alive that had seen him enter.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:32 pm

She gave a soft bark and let her tongue roll out one side of her mouth. She yelped a little as he picked her up, she licked his face in trust and tried to make herself as light as she could. Her back still held the marks from the whip and her belly rumbled.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Daniel heard her belly rumble a bit. He was careful with her, not wanting to hurt her anymore than she already was. His sword was sheathed. They managed to make it out. Only a few close calls, but so far so good. It wasn't much longer until they were out and heading back to the woods. "Don't worry, I got you. You helped me, I'm helping you."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:42 pm

A bunch of wolves ran at their side as they ran for the woods. She closed her eyes and rested as he carried her away from the hell she had lived in. Coven changed back into his human form, dressed then moved to see Lith and Daniel. "What has happened?" she asked taking her from him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:17 pm

"She is out... safe. I told you, I know what I am doing." Daniel said. "She also managed to get a hold of something that I have been looking for, but she is hurt. They whipped her." he said as she was taken away from him. "She is in pain, but I think that she will get better." Daniel said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Coven shook his head. "She cant change like this. Her body is healing the wolf form" he put her down on the ground. "She needs reminding of who she is. She can't change unless her mind is willing to think of herself". Coven sat with her during the night telling stories of her human for to see if he could help with the change, he also cleaned her wounds while two others held her down. Nothing worked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:55 pm

While she was down, Daniel watched her. He was worried. He keeled down at stroked her, careful of her wounds. "Lith... remember me? Daniel..." he said. "Remember what you were like when we first met. It was not that long ago." Daniel continued to stroke her head. "Come on..." he said. "Remember, we talked, we talked about escape... you almost died going on a stupid errant that I asked... I'm sorry about that." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:07 pm

She looked at him but didn't move. She was physically and emotionally exhausted. She heard his voice and her ears twitched. She thought about what he was saying and she laughed. As she laughed her body changed showing her naked flesh and wounds. She shivered as she lay in a ball on the forest floor. "It wasn't stupid" she whispered.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:41 pm

Daniel didn't move away from her. He looked away a bit, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. "It got you hurt... if... if it wasn't for that... you would be alright." he said. "You are going to be fine now though." he said. He started to smile... she remembered her human form... she was going to get better... he hoped at least.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum