The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 38 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Tierra Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:42 pm

Lith looked up as Daniel grabbed her arm but she still held the rock. "Help him" she said as the pack member held tightly onto her. She was starting to get weaker.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Daniel nodded, seeing that he was the one dragging her down. A common act of panic, not to be blamed for it. He grabbed the other member of the pack and dragged him fully onto the rock, off of her. He then reached for her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:47 pm

Lith's fingers clawed along the rock as she slipped. Now the weight of the man was gone but she was to tired to save herself. She looked up at Daniel as her fingers let go of the rock.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:58 pm

For the next few moments, things in Daniel mind seemed to slow down. He looked as her fingers slipped away, letting go, leaving her body to wash away into the river. He reached out, the moment of pure terror lasting only a few seconds, but to him, lasting an eternity. Seeing her look up at him, he lunged for her hand... he was too late. She started to wash away, Daniel didn't think twice. He jumped in after her, the only way that he could see to save her from the rushing river and the rocks.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:40 am

She went under and kicked as panic overtook her. Her head surfaced again and she gasped as her arms flailed around her, she caught a sight of Daniel jumping in after her "Daniel..." she said as she clawed to keep herself above the water.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:50 am

Daniel's mind clear, preforming in its top condition with a loved one in danger. He seen Lith, swimming towards her, grabbing her, he kicked, helping her stay up. The river got a bit worse... to get out of this, it seemed they would have to go through hell... He seen rocks up ahead, he protected her with his body. Nothing was going to hurt her... he would make sure of it... he knew that he would take a few hits... but it didn't matter, not to him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:13 am

"We need to get to the side" she said holding onto him. She didn't want him to take the rocks for her. She kicked and paddled so they slowly moved to the side.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:18 am

Daniel nodded and kicked with her, against the fast flow of the river they managed to make some headway. But it was difficult, he would have normally tired out fast, but for her, he pushed harder, on and on. Suddenly, he seen that they were heading towards a rock. He quickly blocked Liths body and took the blow... luckily it was blunt... but still, it hurt terribly, he could tell he was bleeding a bit. Once he regained control of him self Daniel kicked once more.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:20 am

Lith kicked as hard as she could as they came close to a rock, Daniel took the blow and she kicked harder to get them to the side. They managed to pull themselves on the bank where the pack met them. Lith sighed and looked across to Daniel. "You're hurt" she said moving closer.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:25 am

Daniel was hit hard by that rock. He looked up to Lith once they reached the bank. He couldn't stand up. "Yes... but... you are safe..." he managed to pant out. His vision started to get hazy. his back bruised, shirt torn, but his head had a bump on it. "That... is what matters..." he said, his vision fading fast.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:22 am

She ran her hands over his body feeling the bruising under the skin "Someone get the healer" she yelled. She held him in her arms as the others came running. "Daniel stay with me.... Daniel...." she started to get louder as he started to close his eyes. The pack picked him up gently and they made was for a shelter, the healer tending to Daniel. They arrived at the temple faster than expected. They made a bed for Daniel and the healer worked on him all night. Lith knelt in the temple and mumbled to Furnis. "Mother and father. Look down upon us, your own temples are being pulled down by those who we walk with. My love is wounded, look after him and if It costs the life within me then so be it" she said. At this point Daniel was more important than the whelps inside her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Daniel didn't wake up for a while, when his consciousness returned to him, he found himself fairly comfortable... but where was he? His vision fuzzy, he looked around for a second before realizing. It looked like the last temple only... not in ruins. They made it... "Lith?" his voice croaked. "Lith...." he said once more.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:53 pm

Lith heard Daniel's faint voice as she preyed. She stood and returned to his side "shhh..." she said running a hand across his cheek softly "Rest my love" she said sitting down at his side. She looked at his torso to see how much damage was done. "I think You've broken a rib or two. Doc says you need three to five days rest" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:58 pm

"But... we can't wait that long..." he said. "What about you... are you alright?" he asked. "When... you fell into the river... I... felt so worried..." he said. He couldn't seem to rest. He didn't want to... "How do you feel? Please love... let me know that you are alright..." he said weakly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:10 pm

"We can. Daniel we can. I'm fine" she said not telling him about the bruise on her belly. She smiled and caressed his face "I know you were. I'm fine my love just rest" she said putting a finger over his lips so he couldn't talk. "Rest" she said. The bruise on her belly was big but she was sure it was only a bruise.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Daniel looked up into her eyes... he knew there was something else... but she was in front of him... nothing appeared to be wrong with her. He laid back. He couldn't stay awake much longer. "Good... please... love... stay safe..." he said. He was so worried about her, he forgot about his own problems... his body forcing him back to sleep for now.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:31 pm

She watched him all night and didn't leave even for a second. She watched as his chest rose and feel. She turned to the doc "What happened?" she asked "He shouldn't be this human... I shouldn't be this human..." she said a little worried. It took super strength to harm a shifter and her and Daniel both held the purest bloods. "How can this happen Doc?" she asked. She watched Daniel again.

When morning came a pack brother had a message for her. "What?" she growled her teeth flashing white. "Do not speak of this to Daniel" she said "We need to find out where and when then maybe we can tell him" she said with clear anger in her tone.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:38 pm

Daniel slept soundly, no dreams that night... his body could only try to recover itself. He was worried though... about her... about Lith... what was she hiding from him. Still, in his sleep, it didn't bother him... he had to worry about himself a bit... no matter how much he didn't want to.

The next morning he woke a bit after the message came. Daniel's eyes opened as he tried to sit up, but his body hurt too much, he laid back down. "Lith..." he managed to croak. "Love..." he said. "Did it work? are we... rid of that item? Did we try yet?" he asked. "And... most importantly, how are you feeling?" he asked her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:30 am

Lith turned and looked down at Daniel. She smiled and lay down next to him, she kissed him softly "Not yet my love. Some of the brothers and Myself will be heading to Lupa's temple.... but I am reluctant to leave your side my love" she said. "I am much better. Rest. Your all that's on my mind. I'm worried about you" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:35 am

"I'll... be fine..." he said. "Leave... destroy the wreched thing... the sooner we are rid of it... the better... then we can live our lives in peace... with our pups..." he said kissing her lightly. "I love you..." he said. "I will be safe here... within these sacred walls..." he said. "Lupa... may be able to help us." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:43 am

She smiled "Yeah..." she said nodding when he said pups. She wondered if they would survive. She kissed him back "I love you to. I would die if anything happened to you" she said. "Some of the brothers will stay with you" she said. "Lupa will watch you" she said kissing him again before getting up.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:50 am

He watched her get up... he wanted to go as well... see this temple... but... he couldn't... he could hardly sit up. "Be careful... be safe..." he said. "Be back as soon as you can." he said with a small smile. "This little pup gets lonely without you." he said. He looked to the rest of the brothers. "Of course... with them here... I should be fine." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:58 am

She smiled. "Be good wee pup" she said. "I will be as fast as I can" she said. Lith had forgotten they had a traitor in their pack and little did she know he was in the group she took with her to Lupa's temple.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:05 am

Daniel grinned up at her. "I will... I can't get into much trouble like this..." he said. He was pleased when she said that she wouldn't be too long... he would need this break to recover anyways... he sighed lightly. "Lith... I'll be waiting..." he said
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:11 am

She nodded and took off with a few others. It would take some time to get to the temple. One of the brothers argued what path she would take, "Why do you care? This path would be fastest" she said "But mistress the path by the river is safer" she shook her head "No we travel my way" she said as they ran on.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum