The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 39 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Daniel laid down... he was not at ease though... he thought, remembering that there was possibly a traitor among them. He couldn't help but wonder... what group was he in? What would he do? How would he strike? Would he take this time... these thought bothered him...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Lith kept her eyes on the three brothers as they ran till they approached the temple. She bowed instantly and mumbled a few words. "Lupa bless us... We have something we must be rid of. Only you can help us in this time" she said. One brother gave a yelp and Lith spun. She knew the traitor, her eyes were wide with fright. He had broken two legs of one brother and was lunging for the other. Lith stood between the two and he hit her shoulder nocking her back as he went for the other wolf. "Demeetreus run back to the tree line. Do not go back and do not come to me until I call" she said as she fought with the traitor. They danced as they clawed and bit each other, he was pushing her against a stature of Lupa where he caught Lith off guard and grabbed her throat. She gave a small yelp. "Why?" she said with a cough as he held her against the stature. "I set the humans to destroy the temple, humans from the village we came from. I lit the fires so you were forced to go across the river, I pulled you in so you would drown or hurt yourself on rocks. She growled. "Change" he said and she did as she was told, she had a plan. He changed also and then hit her in the stomach several times before she grabbed his foot and broke it. She stood and grabbed his neck with both her hands before breaking it. She then called to Demeetreus. "Help your brother change, I'll be right back" she said as she went to the statue. She bent down and pulled out a rock at the bottom and placed the medallion in the gap them slotted the rock back in. "Destroy it Lupa and guide it with your lives in the sky." she said before returning to the brothers.

They propped the hurt man between them as they headed back to the pack. Lirth had a broken rib and many bruises across her belly.

((Got a tad carried away))
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:05 pm

((lol, no worries))

Daniel waited, watching for someone to do something... after a while a feeling of dread came over him... what if the traitor was with her... with Lith... he couldn't stand up... he wanted to rush to her, make sure that she would be fine... but... Doc gave him some sort of medicine... something to make him relax... he felt a bit drozy and slipped off into sleep.

He woke up a bit later... it was for sure... the traitor was with Lith... he would be dead by now if the traitor was near. Daniel couldn't move still though, his body ached. He seen the others return as a wave of relief... but one man short... the traitor got what he deserved... but they didn't look in the best of shape. "Lith!" Daniel called out, forcing himself to sit up. "Lith... thank the gods... are you alright?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:17 pm

Doc ran to their aid. They lay the man down his broken legs blue and his face reflecting his pain. Doc flashed Lith a look as she quickly covered herself with a blanket. "I'll talk with you later she whispered to doc as she headed over to Daniel. "How are you feeling?" se asked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:18 pm

Daniel looked up at her as she came over to him, covered in that blanket. "I'm... fine, better now that you are back." he said looking up at her. "The traitor... he would have chosen now to strike... I see he took the opportunity with you... are... you alright?" he asked her a worried look on his face. He wanted nothing more than to stand up and put his arms around her, but he could barely sit up now.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:41 pm

She smiled "That's good my love". She had a bruised neck and chest. "He's no more..." she said "I'll be fine" she said caressing his cheek. She knelt by his side and held his hand. "Doc says you should be ok by tomorrow. The traitor poisoned us. He made us more human then we are meant to be" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:46 pm

"Poison..." he said. That explained why he was hurt so bad... he felt so strong before all this... but now... "More human... is... it temporary?" he asked, wondering if the traitor did such a thing to weaken them just enough so he would have an upper hand? Or if it was something more devious... how did he get his hands on that. His mind buzzed with questions, not that any of them mattered... the facts were in front of them. The creature was no more. "Love..." he smiled a bit... "I'm... just glad you are alright..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:38 pm

She nodded "Yes my love.. It will wear off" she said. "Yeah..." she said looking down "I... I don't want to worry you but... I think I might have miscarried..." she said still looking down. "Doc says the poison and beatings have killed the babies..." she said softly. "I'm so sorry...."
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:50 pm

The words seemed to effect him greatly. Miscarried... His eyes seemed to well up with tears... what had happened... that traitor... weakening them, beating her... the traitor was lucky that he was dead... if Daniel got his hands on him right now, wounded or not, Daniel would make him rue the day he betrayed the pack. "Oh gods..." he said. "I'm..." he said, his voice shaky. "Love... how... bad are you hurt?" he asked, if she was beaten on... he wanted to know how badly...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:16 pm

She could see he was upset. "Daniel my love..." she said lying down in his arms. "I'll live..." she said. "I'm so sorry... I'm sorry I couldn't...." she couldn't finish her sentence. "We can try again.." she said in a whisper "Lupa will protect us now" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Daniel looked at her. "Love... you have no reason to be sorry... it isn't your fault..." he said. He kissed her lightly... sad that their children to be was taken from them so soon... so easily... he felt a bit responsible though... "I... shouldn't have taken you on this trip... we shouldn't have left so soon..." he said. "We should have waited until they were born... I couldn't protect you well enough..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:58 pm

"Daniel I don't want you to blame yourself. Please don't do that. It was both our fault." she said. "Shh my love...." she kissed him. "We can try again" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:00 pm

He knew that she was right... but still... he felt responsible. "Alright... we will..." he said. "Children... it was something that... I wasn't too sure about at first... but... I had gotten used to the idea." he said. "Do... you still want to have children with me?" he asked her. He kissed her lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:03 pm

"I'm sorry I have failed you my lord... My love... If you wish for children I will try but if you see me unfit then I understand..." she said she kissed him back and felt a sadness rip in her belly.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:46 pm

"No... I would have none other..." he said kissing her. "I only have eyes for you love... I only want you... I just didn't know if... you had second thoughts..." he said. "I would like children... especially with you... you would make a wonderful mother." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:50 pm

"But I wouldn't... I let them slip..." she said looking down. She wished the pups were still growing inside her. "I'll prey for us... for them..." she said resting her hands on her belly. "Maybe Lupa will bless us" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:16 am

"I know that Lupa will..." he said. "We... are going to bring forth the next line of pure shifters..." he said with a smile. "I hope... that we will be blessed." he said. "And it wasn't your fault... it was the traitors... I realize that now. It wouldn't have happened had he not tried to hurt you." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:18 am

She kissed him "It hurts Daniel...." she said. "It hurts emotionally to lose them.." she said with a sigh.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:20 am

"I know love..." he said. "I know..." he said placing a hand on her belly. Kissing her lightly. "Love... when you are feeling better... feeling up to it, we will try again..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:22 am

"When you are well my love" she said. "We will get through this" she said with a smile. "Now rest" she said snuggling upto him and closing her eyes.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:55 am

Daniel rested... obeying her words... "Yeah..." he said. "We... will get through this... like everything else that has been thrown at us." he said. "It will take work, but yes... we can make this right..." he said closing his eyes gently.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:58 am

She feel asleep in his arms and when she awoke she felt better than she had before, the poison had warn off. She looked at Daniel and got up to prey, she then took off for Lupa's temple to prey there also.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:07 am

Daniel felt her stirring within his arms. He watched her silently as she left... she didn't notice that he was awake. He watched as she prayed to the gods... he moved a bit once she left... he would follow her far behind, silently... wanting to see Lupa's temple for himself. He was feeling a bit better... but he knew that she would most likely make him go back to rest if she caught him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:11 am

She stood up hearing a noise "Daniel.... My love?" she asked knowing he ould have followed her. "Come here" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:13 am

Her senses were too sharp for him, an injured wolf... but still, she didn't sound too mad. He walked towards her, a slight limp in his step. Standing by her he looked down. "Y-yes love?" he asked. Hoping she wouldn't be too mad... he just wanted to see this place... maybe even pray with her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum